Ho•Tells

By user65846425

Living my life as a sex worker has been the most fulfilling life ever. I mean I only get one life so I'm sur... More

Intro to the life

7 0 0
By user65846425

Keyshia and Sara developed a very toxic friendship. They are both 21 years old when they met, both college students, single moms and we loved to party. They both lived at home with  their  parents.

The saying opposites attract fits their friendship. Keyshia is more of the laid back type. She enjoy a party scene but She's a wall holder. She drink and secretly pops ecstasy pills but do not smoke weed. Sara in the other hand has done it all. She would be the one dancing on the table topless, having a great time getting all of the attention.

Every day during lunch Sara had a different story to tell about the men she was involved with. She loved hood Ni99as so there was never a dull moment. This one time Sara told keyshia that the guy she was currently involved with had a price on his head. "Girl, every where we went somebody was shooting at Leon" Sara said as she sat down to eat lunch with keyshia at their usual table. "I mean like seriously, we were in the middle of aisle 6 in Walmart and a guy just opened fire". She continued. "Why the hell world someone do that" keyshia asked. Sara continued to tell keyshia how leon was in a gang and that the gang leader thought he had stolen a few grand from him and some bricks.

Keyshia is from the hood so none of this really surprised her and she couldn't judge Sara for liking street ni99as either bc she had her own D boy who was actually the plug.

Keyshia and her mom did not have the best relationship but as long as keyshia's baby daddy gave her Money she pretended to care. After school Sara would pick her up just to get her out of the house. Keyshia's mom was both verbally and physically abusive. She hated anyone that cared about her so everytime sara picked her up keyshia's mom would come outside screaming and yelling calling them both all kinds of bi*ches and ho3s.

Keyshia was often times so distraught that all she wanted to do was get drink and get high. Sara had an older sister that would watch their kids for little cash while they would ride around the streets of Baton Rouge and just talk about their future plans.

"I'm moving out my moms house" keyshia mumbled. "Wait are you serious? Are you sure?" Sara replied with concern. "I can't take it anymore, the only time I'm not being called out my name is on pay day". "I've already put my deposit down, my mom don't know" she said.

"I got something for you keyshia" Sara said as she pulled out two ecstasy pills. "I don't know how you know what I need but thanks" The two popped their pills and continued to talk about her plans to move.

It's soon to be midnight so they get ready to take a few more turns through the city before going in. They have the music blasted, windows down and they are both living their best life. As they drive down winborne and approach a red light there's a car there and from what they see a couple of guys in it, music blasted and bucking in their seats.

"Ayeeeee" Sara yelled out he window dancing to their music to get their attention. "What's up ma" the passenger guy said. "you tell us, what are y'all getting into tonight" she asked them. "Shi+ just riding, what's up with you?" "I need some dick" Sara yelled. "Follow us to that store up there let's exchange numbers"

Keyshia was nervous because this was not a part of her plans. "We dont even know them" she whispered to Sara. "Ok lead the way" Sara said to the guy.

As they pull up to the store the guy got out of the car. "Damn you thick" he said to sara as he leaned his head in the window. "I have a room over at super 8, you n your girl should come through, my boy like slim red chicks" he said smiling as he checked keyshia out from head to toe. "Nah I'm good," keyshia said. "She like girls" Sara responded. "Oh yea, what she like? Studs? I got a stud for her, yall meet me there Imma go pick her up. The room number is 222" he said as he gave her his number on a piece of paper.

"Omg Sara I am not doing this with you, we don't even know them" keyshia yelled at Sara in shock.

By this time they were not high and rolling off the X. "Just come with me then, you don't have to do anything you don't want to and if they try anything you know I'll shoot them"

"Ok I'll come just to make sure you're good" keyshia said.

They get to super 8 and sara calls to let them know to open the door.

Keyshia was nervous as hell. She's never did anything like this.

They go in the room and it's just the passenger guy and a stud girl. The stud introduced herself as Nikki, they guy never said his name or keyshia never heard him say it.

Keyshia felt a little more comfortable.

They all took some shots of Ciroc and both keyshia and Sara began dancing with each other. Nikki and guy were watching. At some point the guy took off his clothes. He walked up to Sara and pushed her to the bed. He started kissing on her breast and fingering her. She started taking off her clothes and noticed keyshia was sitting on the other bed talking with the stud girl. "Hey can yall turn off the light" Sara asked.

Once the light go off keyshia and nikki began to get a little more comfortable with each other. Sara begins to moan louder as the guy has her bent over. "Fuck it" keyshia says as she takes off her clothes. Nikki grabbed her by the waist to pull her closer as she begin kissing on her neck and down to her breast. She pulls her pants down and her strap pops out.

Keyshia has never been fucked with a strap before but she wasnt going to let that be known. Nikki began to finger her pussy she wanted her more and more. She was a very attractive stud. About 5'5 Long dreads, thick, pretty smooth brown skin and a beautiful smile. Keyshia was definitely turned on by her.

As she look over to Sara who's moans have not been silent at all, she see the guy between Sara's legs eating her pussy. Sara has one leg on his shoulder as she uses her hand to guide his head. Keyshia knows he's enjoying it because he's moaning too.

"How do you want it" the stud whispered in keyshia's ear while continuing to finger her. " how ever you want to give it to me, pretend I'm yours". Nikki gently laid her back on the bed and started caressing her body. She grabbed her breast and sucked her nipples, slowly and sensual. Keyshia Begin to moan as she begin to grind on her finger.

Keyshia's legs begin to open wide, inviting Nikki to take her. Nikki goes down and begin to suck on her clit. Keyshia's leg begin to shake as Nikki gently slides in her strap. "Mmmm, shittt" keyshia moans. " You good?" Nikki asked. "Yes fuck me" keyshia begged.

She wrapped her legs around nikki's waist and Nikki grabbed keyshia by the waist and begin to slowly stroke. "You want me to fuck you?"
"Yes, fuck this pussy" keyshia moaned.
Nikki started pounding in her pussy, moaning and grabbing her hair. At this point everyone was in their own zone.

"You want breakfast" Sara asks as they head to the car as the sun rises. "Nah I want a shower" said keyshia.

Sara drops keyshia and her kids off at home after they pick them up from her sister. "Oh you think you grown enough to come in my house this time of morning " keyshia's mom said as she walks through the door. "Mom it's literally 6 in the morning, you ok? Did I wake anyone? Whats wrong?"

"You don't come in and out of my house when you want to, you can get out." She screamed. "Don't worry I am." Keyshia replied. "Girl you broke you not going no where." Said her mom.

Keyshia didn't say anything else. She put her kids in the bed and sat on the floor in her room. Her mom continued to walk through the house screaming and yelling hoping she would say something. Keyshia is so used to this so she knew if she said anything she would get put out. So she said nothing. She knew she only had two more days(Monday) before her apartment was ready so she was patient.

Monday at school they linked for lunch as usual but Sara was extremely quiet.  I knew something  was wrong but she never asked questions. "I'm here if you need me to be" she said. " My mom wants me to go to rehab" Sara says. "Wait what? So she thinks you're an addict?" Keyshia responded. "I am an addict keyshia, there's a lot that you don't know about me."

Keyshia look her in her eyes and said "Well I don't care, you're pretty cool to me."
Keyshia was excited about the day. Today is Monday and she get her keys to her new apartment. Her mom is helping her move.

The move went well. The kids love the apartment. It's fully furnished with furniture she paid on in installments. Her mom had no idea. She was shocked and a bit envious also.

A few days Passed and keyshia hadn't heard from Sara. "Hey boo I haven't heard from you or saw you at school is everything ok?" Keyshia said in a text she sent  Sara. " hey girl yes I'm ok, been spending time with my bf since I'm leaving soon, I wanted to ask you if I could come spend a night at your new place".
"Ofcourse you can".

Sara arrived around 8 p.m. "Soooo I have a question!" She said as she sat on the sofa. "What's up?" Keyshia asked with one eye brow raised because she just knew it was about to be something off the wall. "I want to have a threesome with these two guys, can they come over?" Sara said anxiously. "You know I don't care. The spare room is empty but there a mattress" Keyshia laughed.

Continue Reading