𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 21

3.4K 180 48
By NotMeHavingThisApp

Thank you sooooo much for
100 followers

+ new cover
(I may change it after Christmas)

- Moonlight
———————————————————————

(^。^)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

I dodged the small ball flying back and forth in the living room. Niki and Jake were playing badminton with a small light ball they found and two frying pans.

I walked over to Heeseung who was sitting by the dining table eating. I tapped him on the shoulder and took a seating in the chair opposite from him before grabbing a pair of chopsticks lying on the table and eating some of his food. "We need to talk," I said munching on some spam.
"About what?" He asked back.

I took a piece of seaweed and some rice into my mouth and placed the chopsticks beside me. "You like Haewon, right?"

Heeseung stopped eating and looked up at me with wide eyes not expecting the sudden question. He quietly nodded his head "and what if I do? Is there something wrong?" Heeseung was a soft guy. Yes, he could be serious and scary sometimes, but most of the time he was a soft lively person who cared for the ones around him.
When I met Heeseung he had a girlfriend named June. Not that she is important in this story, but to compare her to Haewon; she was a nightmare. She would constantly nag Heeseung about the smallest things and make him do everything for her. She would complain about Heeseung spending too much time with us, without spending any time with him. Heck, she would even complain if he looked at another girl. Mean less to say, I was kind of happy when they broke up. She even kept on flirting with other guys while they were together saying she didn't mean to give them the wrong impression.

I folded my arms over my chest "if you really like her, something I don't have anything against, you should really start doing something. What if someone suddenly comes into her life and falls in love with her? Then maybe you'll lose your chance. Or what if she falls in love with someone else-"

"I get it!" Heeseung leaned back in his chair and let his head fall back. "I get it. I'll start doing something"

"I'm not pushing you, I'm telling you what you should do if you really like her. As her brother"
Heeseung was not the type to take the first step toward dating or liking someone. I don't know Haewon very well, but she does not seem like the type of person who would play with someone's feelings. Maybe I'm very wrong, and she is that toxic type of girlfriend. Only time will tell as I get to know her.

A sudden knock on the door echoed through the apartment. Everyone's attention was on the dork as Sunghoon walked towards it to open it.
After Haewon had left, we planned that Yeji, Sunghoons little sister, could sleep on the couch since none of us had space in our bedrooms. Nor did we think that the young teenager would like to share a room with either of us. I don't think Haewon would have said no if we asked if Yeji could share a room with her for a few days, but Sunoo insisted that he could keep his room, as he didn't want to share a room with Niki since he didn't want to be used as a pillow for the whole night.

Jake grabbed the frying pan Niki was holding and ran into the kitchen putting them away in the cabinet while Jungwon and Sunoo tree away as many bags of snacks as they could.

"Missed me?" Sunghoon asked once he opened the door for the thirteen-year-old.

"No," she said bluntly and walked past her brother trying to give her a hug. I and Heeseung laughed at how disappointed Sunghoon looked as he turned around. "Where am I going to sleep?"

"The couch, or the dishwasher, we haven't decided yet"

"Can't I just take one of your bedrooms, you have four don't you? I'm sure two of you can share a bed for a few days"
Park Yeji is not a mean girl, only to Sunghoon... She rarely talks to us, but when she does; she never talks back or acts rude towards any of us or does things that make us uncomfortable. Yes, she can be sassy and has weird humor just like her brother, but she's not tiring.

"It's not that easy" I butted in. Yeji looked at me and threw her bag and backpack down on the floor. "There is someone else that also lives here with us, so we don't have any spare rooms"

"Another outcast? How many boys do you manage to pick up on your way?" She riled her eye at her brother. Yeji followed Sunghoon into his shared room to place her stuff there so that she could shower and change into some more comfortable clothes.

———————————————————————

(o^^o)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Heeseung is not available at the moment, sorry?" Jay answered the phone. I was sitting on a bench outside the mall. My legs were tired and I hadn't eaten something for a while now.
I let out a sigh "why? He told me he could come and get me once I was done"

"He- never mind, I'll come and get you, where are you?" I told him my location and waited patiently for a while before he came driving. I threw myself into the car and waited for him to drive me home. "Where are your shopping bags? Didn't you go shopping with Minnie?"
"I don't buy anything" I leaned my head on the door and closed my eyes. Jay turned off the radio and let me rest in silence as he don't want to nag me since he knew I was tired.
I let myself drift into a light slumber for a while before Jay tapped me lightly on my shoulder.

I turned towards him showing him that I was awake. "We are almost at McDonald's, do you want to eat dinner with me there?"

I sweet smile grew on my face by Jay's sudden question. I nodded my head eagerly as the food was one of the only things I could think about for the moment. We drove a little further before turning right, into the drive-through. We ordered our meals and droves to a free parking spot to sit and eat. I ordered an Mc Spicy with sweet potato fries and a Cola Zero, while Jay ordered a double cheeseburger, fries, and a medium sprite.

I reached out for the button by the radio and tuned up the volume to play some music. Some old song from the eighties I had heard my mom play a few times started playing. I warm feeling grew inside me when I heard it. It reminded me of those times when my mother would play some of her old CDs while making dinner for the horn of us when I was a kid. Before her alcohol problem became as bad as it was today.
I remember hearing some sounds coming from downstairs so I ran down the stairs to see what was going on and what all the noise was, only to find my mother dancing in the kitchen. She would stir some of the dishes with a spoon of peanut butter in her mouth, humming to the melody of the song she knew all too well.
Maybe there were not a lot of happy moments between me and my mother, but that didn't mean that there were many bad ones either. We just didn't spend much time together since we rarely got the chance.

I unwrapped my burn get and took a large bite of it. A satisfied moan escaped my mouth.

"Damn, did Minnie starve you or something?" My brother asked laughing at my behavior. Jay grabbed a handful of fries and put them all onto his small cup of ketchup, he then, instead of taking them all out, took one out and ate it.

"No!" I half shouted when I spilled some ketchup on my sweatshirt. I grabbed some napkins and tried to remove the dash. Jay took a glance at it and started laughing while holding his hand over his mouth to not show all the food he had inside his mouth. "We'll at least it was not a white shirt" I muttered in a sulking tone.
My brother continued to chew before swallowing and waving all the food he had eaten down with the rest of his spirit. "It's fine, you can remove the stain with some 'wannish' it's not a big deal"

After the two of us finished our burgers we drive back to the apartment.

(u_u)

I stood in front of the apartment door with a questionable look on my face. I had not yet reached out for the handle because of one thing: the silence. I gave Jay a weird look knowing that I landed something was up. "Did I forget something?" I asked him while reaching out for the handle.

"Depends, do remember that Sunghoons sister was supposed to come over?"

"Ah, yea, that" but why were they quiet?

As I opened the door, I found Sunghoon, the loud introvert, Niki, the teasing one, and Jake, the loud one of his friends are loud one, sitting on the couch in silence.
I kicked off my shoes and looked around the living room to see if there was something that had changed or if I hadn't noticed. The tv was on, playing some movie I wasn't interested in, and the rest of the apartment in my sight looked empty.

"Has someone died, or have the three of you gotten your vocal cords removed?"

They looked up at me with scared eyes. "I heard my sister talk with her friend on her phone about a boy. Do girls usually sound so scary while talking about someone they like?" Sunghoon asked me.
By the look on Jake and Niki's face, they had been talking about it for a while.

"It depends," I said shrugging my shoulders as I realized nothing severe had happened while I was gone. I walked to the kitchen and took a glass from the cupboard and filled it with water. "Don't listen to her conversations if she is talking to someone in private, it's not nice"

I lifted Tofu and Sun off the cat bed we had bought for them and walked into my bedroom. I placed the two cats on my bed and walked over to my closet to find myself a new sweatshirt since the one I was currently wearing had a stain on it. I threw the dirty shirt into a basket and slipped inside the new one. Before climbing into my bed a grabbed my computer.
I spend a few hours watching widens on YouTube and editing some stuff while having the two kittens beside me. "I wonder why the three of you are still so small, are t you supposed to be almost fully grown by now, or maybe I'm just exaggerating"

"HAEWON!"

I snapped my head towards the door. A second later Jungwon stormed in. Just as the younger was about to open his mouth, Heeseung came running in. He slung his hand over Jungwons mouth and slung him against the floor.
Heeseung let out a nervous laugh hole holding the younger under him who was trying to tell me something, but his words came mumbled.

"Sorry about that" Heeseung lifted Jungwon up, still covering his mouth, and left the room as if nothing had happened.

What was that?

Not long after, another voice broke out in the apartment. And this time, it was not only one person screaming.

"YOU'RE HURTING MY ARM!"

"GIVE ME MY PHONE"

"LET GO OF MY ARM"

"WHO THE FUCK-"

"LANGUAGE"

"I'M NOT A KID ANYMORE"

"WHERE-"

"SHUT UP SUNGHOON"

"FUCK YOU"

"NO THANKS"

"DON'T CURSE"

"WHY ARE YOU ALL SHOUTING?!" A feminine voice shouted at them. I tilted my head and climbed out of bed to see what was going on. When I opened the door I found Niki holding Sunoos phone up in the air while Sunoo was holding onto Niki's broken arms for his dear life. Jake, scolded the two with Sunghoon ready to hit him with a pillow from the back, Jay was sitting on the couch with Jungwon on his lap and Heeseung had just come out from the kitchen with a soda in his hand.
My eyes drifted to Sunghoons bedroom's door, where a girl I don't know was standing in her pj's. I cleared my throat catching everyone's attention.

The girl looked at me with wide eyes. "Who are you?"

———————————————————————

2118 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 7.6K 136
Went to live in my father's friend's house to find myself involved with Seven Boys♡
758K 25.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
463K 29.3K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90K 5.1K 93
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆 '✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ 花 : ᵎᵎ ❝ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖼𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ❞ 🏹 ⋮ one text l...