My Alien Academia (Author Ins...

By Markahomie

Y/N Yagi is the Son of All Might, while he wasn't neglected or abused, All Might wasn't there a lot for his s... More

A/N
Chapter 1 The OmniDuo's First Day
Chapter 2 Hero Training
One Off Endeavor Finds Out Reis Pregnant With All Might's Child

Chapter 3 Secrets Revealed

862 10 1
By Markahomie

After School Alex, Jen, and Shoto were walking back to Alex's house. When they got there Alex noticed a Car that wasn't his dad's.

Jen: That's not your dad's car.

Alex: I know..... and I think I know just who it belongs to.

Todoroki: Who?

Alex: You two stay out here. If it's who I think it is. I don't want you to meet her. Well Jen already knows her but I don't want a unnecessary fight.

Jen: Wait do you think it's?

Alex: Definitely not, she's literally from outer space and wouldn't drive a mustang or Dodge Charger whatever that car is. Just stay out here, please.

Todoroki: I will.

Jen: Against my better judgement fine.

Alex: I'll be right back.

Alex went inside and looked around then he smelled a very familiar scent.

Alex: I fucking knew it.

Alex walks into his room and saw his exgirlfriend sitting on his bed, in just her Bra and Panties.

(Ignore Male Gwen, Gwen is still female and not there with Kendra)

Kendra: Finally your home, I missed you Alien Boy.

She said, Alex getting understandably pissed shut the door behind him so there won't be as much noise that'll be heard outside the house.

Alex: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE LEVIN!?

Kendra: I came to apologize, and to tell you I'm done.

Alex composed himself and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Alex: Done with what?

Kendra: The life of crime, Al, I finally chose you.

Alex: Levin it's too late. I've gotten over you.

Kendra looks down sad and kinda pissed.

Kendra: Let me guess Tennyson is the one you're into now.

Alex: Wh-

Kendra: DON'T BULLSHIT ME YAGI! I KNOW YOU ALWAYS LIKED HER!

Alex: DAMMIT KENDRA YOUR RIGHT I HAVE BUT I ASKED YOU OUT NOT HER! SHE DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW ABOUT US!

With Jen

Jen heard Alex scream something so she rushed into the house with Todoroki behind her.

Kendra: I CHOSE YOU ALIEN BOY AFTER ALL THIS TIME, AND YOU REPLACE ME WITH A OBLIVIOUS BITCH WITH A ALIEN WATCH!

Jen: Is that Kendra? What does she mean replace her?

Alex: JEN ISN'T A BITCH YOU ARE KENDRA! I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES AND YOU WAITED 2 YEARS TO GIVE ME ONE! SO NO YOUR NOT BEING REPLACED BUT IM NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU EITHER!

Todoroki: Who's Kendra?

Jen: She was a criminal that kept coming after us, but she and Alex always had a soft spot for the other. Kinda jealous actually.

Kendra: ALEX I LOVE YOU I WAS BASICALLY A ORPHAN WHO NEEDED CASH AND WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF EXPERIENCE I COULDN'T GET A JOB I HAD TO DO WHAT I HAD TO, TO SURVIVE!

Alex: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO ME HUH?! I COULD'VE GOTTEN MY DAD TO ADOPT YOU! I COULD HELP YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T THINK OF THAT DID YOU! KENDRA I LOVED YOU WITH ALMOST EVERY BONE IN MY BODY AND YOU TOOK TO LONG!

Kendra: I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN TO YOU! LOOK AT THIS PLACE ALEX ITS NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR THREE PEOPLE!

Alex: WE HAVE A BIGGER HOUSE KENDRA! ITS NOT TO FAR FROM HERE!

Kendra: PLEASE JUST TAKE ME BACK!

Jen: Please Lex say no, deny her.

Todoroki: This isn't gonna end well.

Alex: .......... Let me think about it Kendra. Now please get the fuck out I've had enough bullshit for one day.

Kendra: Ok.....

She walks towards the door and opens it to see Jen and Todoroki just standing at the door, Alex went wide eyed.

Kendra: Excuse me.

She then glared at Jen while walking past her.

Kendra: Lucky bitch she doesn't even know Alex loves her. Jen Tennyson I hate you.

She thought as she walked away from her. Then Jen and Todoroki walked in. Still only in her bra and Panties

Jen: Are you ok Alex?

Alex looked at Jen in surprise.

Alex: You're not mad at me?

Jen: No, because honestly I kinda did the same thing and dated someone you hate behind your back.

Alex: Let me guess Michale Morningstar?

Jen: Yeah, I kicked his ass after I figured out he was using me, for power and...........

Alex: You didn't do what I think you did with him did you?!

Jen: NO NOTHING LIKE THAT! I'm saving myself for someone special.

Alex: Thank god. Wait what was the other thing he was using you for then?

Jen: He wanted to be with Gwen, she didn't get with him though. Did you do it with Kendra?

Alex: Nothing beyond making out.

Jen: Thank god.

Alex: She did try though last year when I turned 15. But, I shut that down real quick.

Jen: The Bitch.

After that Alex remembered what Kendra said about me liking Jen.

Alex: So how much did you hear?

Todoroki: Presumably the whole thing after we heard you start screaming.

Jen: So is it true? That you like me I mean?

She asked Alex timidly.

Alex: Yeah, I always have. Do you want to go out with me? Like a date not just hanging out as friends I mean a actual date that a boyfriend would take his girlfriend on.

Jen just did what she waited for 10 years to do with him, she kissed him passionately and deeply. When they separated for air Jen asked one simple question.

Jen: Was that a good enough Answer for ya?

Alex: More than enough.

As the two were about to kiss again, Todoroki cut into the conversation.

Todoroki: This is very touching and all but Alex, you wanted to talk to me about something.

Alex: Oh right well my dad-

A/N: Hate to leave you guys on a cliffhanger I really do, but this chapter was really just to establish the past between Y/N and Kendra and to have Y/N finally confess to Jen and start there relationship. So I'll see you guys next time in My Alien Academia!
P.S.
This is the new updated version of My Alien Hero Academia! I Already have some of Chapter 4 written so I'll get it to you all as soon as I can! Also, I already said this in The A/N Chapter all of my previous books are discontinued other than:
Only Human?
Goodbye
To Be A Master [Maybe]
Remnants Spider People.
That's all for now! Markahomie Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.2K 15
Y/n is Kobayashi's roommate and expected a normal life...until one dragon changed it all....
196K 2.1K 36
I decided to try this because I'm bored as hell. Anyway in this (Y,N) Narukami is the adopted brother of Yu Narukami. This will mostly follow the mai...
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
68.6K 7.4K 23
Copyright © 2022. All Rights Reserved. ❝ Take my heart, and do with it as you desire. Embrace, or break it. It has only ever been yours--yours to do...