Madien Selection - The Alpha...

De paranormalRHlover

Hi. I'm a human. My name is Kyah and every year maidens are randomly selected. And it's a mandatory thing! Yo... Mais

quick note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 44:

3.5K 158 42
De paranormalRHlover

Hi all. I've decided this book is getting too long so I'm going to make it a series. I know I'm a pain. And please don't hate me. (you'll understand why I say this, once you finished the chapter) keep your eyes peeled for book 2 which I will start as soon as I can but want to get more for other books done first. keep voting and commenting. love you all and thank you for all your support thus far. means alot. ❤🤪🙈
_______________________________________

                 Chapter 44:

~Kyah~

We walk through the town, or territory as I keep being corrected, que eye roll, and well… It's weird. It's a normal town but everyone seems to know everyone. Like they all show their necks to Kade and the Alpha's but to me as well, double weird.  I don't think it's something I'll get used to anytime soon. But I smile and say hello.

When we're walking past a bakery I can't help but step back and look in the door. There's not many people in there and I'm feeling peckish. Someone, not mentioning any names, hasn't gotten me my balls yet! 

"Love, Jason is bringing your bites. Be patient" I give him a look like he's crazy and say.

"Me? Patient? And I thought you knew me" I walk into the shop ignoring his protest and look at all the goodies on display and lick my lips. 

"Can I Help you with anything, Luna?" I look up at the lady who exposes her neck. Do they really have to do that? 

"Yes. May I have 3 of those please… oh. Do you guys want anything?" Everyone but Kade shakes their head no. 

"Do you really need 3, love! Jason is bringing-"

"Just those, thank you" The lady suppresses a laugh and starts to package the 3 yummy looking cinnamon swirls up for me. I hear Kade huff but he steps into the shop and hands over the cash, paying for them.

"Thank you" I say as I turn to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and looking up at him with a smile.

"You're welcome. Just save room for your bites as you've made Jason fetch them for you" I giggle.

"Did you say fetch because he's a-"
"For the love of- No, love. He's not a dog. I said fetch because… well that's the word I used!" He says, sounding exasperated.
"I was gonna say wolf. But now that you've said it…" He growls and pinches my bottom the cheeky fucker. I swat his hand away, or try to, but he pulls me Into him more. 

"Behave. Or I'll have to spank you later" He whisper-growls with a kiss. I need a fan or something and some new undies because mine are soaked again. 

"There you go making promises again. I'm more of an instant gratification kinda girl. And your promises always seem to be quiet… cumbersome." I say teasingly.

"I'll give you cumbersome" He growls.

"I just said I want instant gratifi-" He pulls my lips to his and devours me right there in the shop with everyone watching. Not that I really care.

"Can we skip this shit for 2 weeks?" Arya comments.
"What?" I ask her, my brain a bit addled as he completely dominates my mouth.
"I don't care if we're already pregnant. I want to be locked away with him. Pleeeeeease"
"Err… Err… Wh-What was… the question?"
"Sex. I. Want. Sex" I'm about to tell her to stop being so narrow minded. When a throat clears.

"Ahem… Luna. Your pastries" I pull back and push Kade away.

"And you told me to behave. Take your own advice… sorry about that. Thank you very much." I take the package from her and walk out the door with Kade chuckling behind me. I open the goodie box and take one out about to take a bite when Jason comes jogging over. He comes straight to me and holds a box out to me at arms length. Is he scared of me or something? It makes me laugh, and as soon as my hands touch the box he sort of throws it and let's go so that I almost drop it.

"Duuude. Watch it. You almost dropped my goodies. What's your deal?" He looks at Kade, gulps then back to me and says.

"I-I apologise, Luna. It won't happen again"

"You wanna enlighten me as to why he'd acting strange" I ask Kade.
"I think you scare him a little, love. You can be quite aggressive. Plus he too knows that you are my mate and that I'm the Prince, so if he angers or upsets you, he has me to answer to."
"I do love it when you get all growly and possessive" I say provocatively. His eyes snap to mine and I can see Asher liked that comment. 

"Sorry, Jason. It's no biggie. Thank you for bringing them to me" I don't want him to be worried about Kade. So assure him it's all good. Though if he had dropped it, it might be a whole other story. He shows his neck and scurries away. 

"That was kind of you, love. But I don't think that's going to change his weariness of you" I shrug. And open the box, popping a ball in my mouth, moaning. They really are fucking lush. Kade wraps his arm around me from behind, putting his hand on my stomach as he nips my ear. 

"Only I should be able to make you moan like that" He whispers then places a kiss just under my ear. I giggle, popping another in my mouth and moaning again.

"You mated with her? I wondered where you've both been for the last few days. This is unacceptable! I should be able to challenge you before you-" Jaxon voice cuts through our little moment, ruining it. I look up at him and can see him and his wolf are furious, as he steps towards us menacingly. I step back into Kade more, covering my stomach with the boxes and he does the same with his hands. Protecting my precious cargo Instinctively. Luckily we don't give it away

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you, Jaxon. And take one more fucking step I her direction. And I'll tear you apart. You will get your challenge. And soon" Kade snarls at him. He steps back with hands fisted and it's then I also notice Cherri is glaring at me. Guess she doesn't like that I'm now mated and Jaxon is still showing aggressive interest. 

"It better be. And what's taking so long? We've been waiting, and everyone is already at the greeting Hall. We're missing it and wasting valuable time, so you can, what? Fatten her up? It won't stop me wanting her. I hear sex is good for burning calories. I'll just fuck her into sh-" Kade spins me behind him into the arms of the twins and charges at Jaxon with a roar. 

We watch as they start beating the shit out of each other, though Kade has the upper hand and is getting more hits in than Jaxon. But Jaxon, getting frustrated, roars and tackles Kade around the middle and they go crashing through a shop window.

"KADE!" I shout trying to get out of the twins' hold. I can hear things smashing and breaking but Jack and Chris along with Ren and Bee are watching and blocking my view and essentially making sure no harm comes to me. I stopped struggling so the twin's let go of me and I decided to call in the cavalry.

*"Kriato!"*

"Kyah? What is it?"

"Fucking Jaxon and his big mouth! They're brawling. Jaxon tackled him through a fucking window. They're destroying the place. You better…" I cut off and hissed as I grabbed the back of my neck. That fucking hurt. Why's everything going super slow? I start to see double and start giggling when the twins turn to look at me and their heads are changing shapes and Holy shit Jake's eyes just disappeared. I start waving my hand in front of his face and woah, my hand looks like it's strobing! I snort and hear muffled voices. I look at the twins to see their extra large lips moving but I have no idea what they're saying. 

"Kyah! Someone…. Us… dead...shade!... ASHER!" I can't understand her either. And damn that was loud. What's she shouting Asher for anyway? Can't she see he's busy. Oh god I feel sick. I look at the people In front of me and scream, falling back on my arse and scramble back, when their faces start to melt and distort grotesquely. My heart starts speeding up so fast I can't catch my breath. I hear someone shout so fucking loud I have to cover my ears. Then someone grabs my face, by the sparks it must be Kade but I can't see his face to be sure.

"Kyah!... hear...What…" I don't know what he's saying and my mouth isn't working. I'm lifted from the ground and feel like I'm being shaken violently. This goes on for, I don't know how long, then I'm laid down, I try to sit up but I'm pushed back down. The room starts spinning and I hear shouting again. When I feel a stab on my forearm, I rip my arm away and feel a scratching, burning sensation. My eyes can't focus on who's with me but I feel the sparks again as my arm is held down. But I keep yanking it away as I feel something sharp touch my skin. 

There's more shouting, then I feel Kade climb behind me. What is he- I have my answer when I feel him lock his legs around mine and his arms across my arms and torsos, keeping me pined. I try to move but can't, he has a firm hold. Then I feel like I'm being stabbed again and scream. Kade just tightens his hold on me as I struggle even more. Then my whole body starts to relax and go floppy and my eyes and head drop, but startle me enough to lift it up again. Only to have that happen a couple more times before I can't fight the heaviness and let them drop. I feel Kade's hand on my head pulling it back to rest on his chest and my head pulls to the side. 

"Is she going to be OK!" Kade asks frantically. Thank god I can hear again. 

"I won't know until she wakes. But her body is accepting the antidote. Her breathing has already evened out" Dr Knight replied calmly.

"And the pup's?" Kade asks as his hands spread out over my stomach. 

"I will do the ultrasound now to check them over. Because I don't know" She tells him. If someone hurts my baby's. I'll kill them!

"Don't just stand there then! Fucking do it now!" He snarls at her.

"Kade. You need to calm down-"

"Don't tell me to fucking Calm down, old man. She could have died! Someone tried to Kill our mate and pups and you want me to Calm down!" I need him to Calm down. His anger and fear are starting to affect me and my heart rate picks up again. I can hear the beep beep of the stupid machine, which is just making it worse. Why aren't I asleep! 

"Do you hear that? You're affecting her, so yes. Calm the fuck down. Let Robyn check the pups and make sure all is well. You can rage when we know everything is OK!" I hear Kade growl but otherwise he says nothing. 

"Is Jaxon in custody?" Kade growls

"No"

"What do you mean no! He obviously had-"

"Nothing to do with it, Kade. Nothing. He was busy fighting with you and why would he try to kill the woman he wishes to mate with?" 

"Your highness I need you to move your hands" He reluctantly moves them but only enough that she can put the gel on and run the transducer over my stomach.

"Well?" He snaps. I start to feel very, very lightheaded. And my breathing starts to slow down. Something is not right.

"Patients, your highness. I'm just…"

BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP,BEEP.

"She's crashing! I need you to move. Now!" 

"What's happening!" Kade exclaims. I'm starting to feel numb all over. I hear sounds of growls, snarls and things being smashed and a struggle. And then… nothing. My last thought was 'please let my baby's be OK'.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Markie De RuHu

Lobisomem

1.6K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
213 22 18
This is the Second Book after Wilting Violets We have new names, roles, and rules. Pieces of an old puzzle but not a board to fit them on, and we are...
650K 28.1K 71
"Unless you have your candy to offer there is nothing you can say or do that will allow you to stay here." MFM (A lot of smut) It was the beginning...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...