ABHIGYA FF ANGEL IN MY LIFE 💑

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya story from the beginning... To know more peep in ... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "I LOVE YOU!"
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 35

1.1K 119 32
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear Friends who Read, Voted and Commented

Really Sorry for Not updating guys...Busy with Festivals and Also with Exams...

Let's get into the Story...

Abhi walks inside their room as He saw his wife sleeping peacefully...He slowly closes the door...And he dims the light....

He sits beside her in the Bed...And Abhi starts to carress Her Face....She looks tired...She has been throwing up from the morning...Even though she looks tired her face carries a special glow... Abhi smiles Seeing Pragya holds His hand in her sleep...

Abhi moves close to her as he placed a Soft kiss on Her forehead....Abhi leans down as he placed a Kiss on her stomach...

"Good Night Fuggi ..Good Night Junior!" He whispered....Abhi lays beside Pragya....Once she feels Abhi's Presence besides her...She placed Her head on Abhi's chest and she surrounds Her Arms around Abhi's waist...

Abhi Carress Her Hair pecking it lightly.... Soon Abhi too drifted to Sleep...

Next Morning..It's 9 in the morning... Abhi came inside the Room with a Fresh glass of Juice...

He saw His Sleeping Beauty still sleeping...His Dadi said him that it's common in pregnancy... Pregnant Ladies will be sleeping for whole day too....Abhi promises to himself that he will be taking good Care of His Baby Fuggi...

He placed the glass of Juice beside the side table...Abhi walks to the Curtains and he opens it...Sun rays falls directly on Her face ... Feeling the sun raise..She pulls the blanket over Her head as she continues her sleep...Abhi Chukles...

"Fuggi Baby...wake up!" Abhi whispered to Her ears... Pragya placed her head on his lap...

"Mmm no Suniye...I want to sleep!" She tells him in her cute Sleepy voice...

"Ofcourse you can Sleep..But before that drink this fresh juice....Our Junior will be Hungry!!"

"That Tastes Yuck!!" She says as she sits on the bed...

"No Baby it's Orange juice..It won't taste yuck!" Abhi tells as he Handovers her a Juice...

She makes faces....Abhi leans towards her as He placed a Kiss on her cheeks...She blushed...

"OMG Baby you're so beautiful while Blushing Adding to it this Glow makes you to even more beautiful!" He Said leaning towards her nuzzling her neck...She kissed his Cheeks...

"Now drink the juice Baby.. Today we should go for an Check-up na!!"

"Haaa...I forgot!!"

She starts to drink the juice...Soon she completed the Juice...Abhi wipes Her Wetness in Her lips... She smiles at Him...

Abhi comes closer to Pragya..She leans to Abhi's Lips....Abhi comes closer to Her lips... They're about to kiss that's when Pragya's eyes saw the Time...She Pushed Abhi...Abhi falls back on the bed... Abhi taken a Back with the way she pushed him....

"OMG..Time is 9.10 and I'm  not ready yet..Dadi will be upset with me!!" Pragya said hurriedly and she about to run...Abhi holds Her hand as He cups her face...

"Baby... Dadi won't say anything...And Don't forget that you're Pregnant...So now onwards you should not do any works!!" Abhi Said...

"Come-on Suniye..I'm just pregnant!"

"Ofcourse you're Pregnant but you should take rest na Baby..It's good for you and Our Baby!" He Said her softly...She nods...

"And what about Bulbul's Marriage!"

"Leave that to me Baby...Alia will be handling it everything"

"And what sir Gonna do?" She asked raising Her eyebrows...

"Sir gonna Tailing behind His Madam!" He tells her cheekily....She smiles at Him...

"Love you Suniye!!"

"Love you too baby" She kissed His forehead...

"Okk I'll go and Fresh up"

"Madam you need any help?" He asked winking at Her...She beats Him on his shoulder as she runs inside the bathroom...

Soon they're sitting before the Scanning Room in the Hospital....

"Mr Mehra you can stay outside!!" Tells the nurse to Abhi...Abhi nods...Pragya nods telling that she will be fine...

After waiting for Half an Hour... Pragya came out...She sits beside Abhi....She placed her head on his shoulder...

"Everything will be fine!" Abhi assured Her...She smiles happily....After Sometimes Doctor Calls them inside...

"First of all Congratulations Mr & Mrs Mehra!!"

Abhi and Pragya smiles at Doctor...

"And we have checked Mrs Mehra...And Scan is Absolutely Normal...Mother and Baby is fine!" Doctor said....AbhiGya felt a Relief Spread Over their spine hearing the baby is fine....

"Doctor How is Pragya... Yesterday she has been throwing up all the day!" Abhi said Worriedly....Doctor smiles at Abhi...

"It's Quite Normal in early stage of Pregnancy Mr Mehra ...You don't need to worry"

Abhi felt relief hearing it.. Later Doctor prescribed the Diet Chart and also the Medicines which Pragya should Follow Daily...

"I'm Very Happy Fuggi!" Abhi said Caressing Pragya's Face....Pragya smiles at Him...

"RockStar Concentrate on the Road!!" She tells him...Abhi smiles nodding as He starts to drive the car...

Soon the Car stopped before Pragya's home.... That's when she realised she didn't Informed Her Mumma that She gonna Become Nani...She felt so happy...

"Abhi you're the best!!" She stamps Her lips on his Cheeks as she rushed inside....Abhi sighs seeing the way she's Rushing inside Her home...

"This Girl Often forgetting that she is Pregnant!" Abhi murmurs as he walks inside the Home....Abhi and Pragya shared the Good news with Pragya's Family...

Everyone is so happy hearing it...Days starts to roll..Abhi took the complete care of Pragya...He cares Her like a Mother and Father does...Pragya Completely enjoying this Pregnancy period...She felt so happy with Abhi's love and Care...

On the Day of Bulbul and Purab's Marriage...Abhi strictly Prohibited Pragya for doing any work...He keeps Roaming behind her for 24*7

Finally Bulbul Becomes Mrs Purab Kannah....All the rituals done...Sarla become so happy that Finally Her daughter's settled in Their life...

Sarla walks to Abhi and Pragya along with Dadi and Dasi...

"Betaji.. I'll take a Leave now!! I'm really happy now it's all because of you betaji..You took care all the arrangements for Bulbul's Marriage!!" Sarla thanked Abhi...

"Auntji it's okk...Bulbul is my saali and Purab is My Bestfriend cum Brother.. Don't make me feel like an Outsider by thanking me!" Abhi tells Her... Pragya smiles at Him....Sarla smiles...

"Betaji.... Actually I thought of taking Pragya with me... Usually in pregnancy they'll often feel to stay with their Mom...so Betaji shall I take Pragya with Me?" Sarla asked Abhi...Abhi shocked to hear it...He wants to refuse...He can't stay without His Fuggi and His Junior...

"Haa Sarlaji it's an Good idea...It will be a Change for Pragya too!" Dadi said....Pragya looks at Abhi...She knows what he will thinking... She looks at Abhi sadly....Abhi looks at Her nodding negatively...

"Auntji don't take me wrong...But I don't want to send Pragya...I want to stay with Pragya.... I'll take Good care of Pragya!!" Abhi said Softly...

"But Abhi" Dadi started...

"Dadi pls I don't want to send Pragya!!"

"Try to understand Abhi....Pragya might feel to stay with Her Mother for sometime... don't create the fuss!!" Dadi said...

"Okkkie Take Care of her!!" Said Abhi as he walks to His room... Pragya sighs seeing the way her Husband went...she knows he is upset...

"Mumma....I know you want me to stay with you...But to be honest I didn't feel like Mumma...My Husband takes a Good care of me like you do...I Just want to stay with my husband Mumma...Pls!" Pragya Said Softly...Sarla smiles Hearing it...She leans as she placed a Kiss on Pragya's forehead....

"I'm really happy with the way Betaji is taking care of you...Take care beta" sarla Said... Pragya Smiles at Sarla...

"Whenever I feel like seeing you I'll come with Him..Okk!!" Pragya said...Sarla Nods....They hugs...

She went inside the bedroom...She saw Abhi laying on the bed with Closed eyes...She closed the door...

She walks to him as she lays on the bed beside Abhi...Abhi opens his eyes feeling His Fuggi beside Him...He stayed silent....Pragya leans close to Abhi as she placed Her head on his chest.... Automatically Abhi surrounds His Arms around her waist securely...

"You're not going with Your mom?" He asked Looking at her....Pragya keeps Her chin on his chest turns facing Him...

"I told my mom that I won't come there leaving My Husband here!" She says smiling at Abhi.... Hearing it Abhi's face broke into beautiful Smile...Pragya Carress His Chin...

"I won't leave you!!" Abhi Said pulling her close to Him...

"Even I won't leave you!"

Abhi leans close to her locking her lips with His....

To be continued

What will happen next?

Target 🎯 100+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views ..

By SubaGokul ❤️

subagokul118

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 9
This story is based on how Abhigya and Dishrub meet again after twenty years leap and how they fall in love again...
1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more
57K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....
2.2K 173 3
Three shots about Abhi & Pragya & their friendship to marriage & towards the love journey..