CHASING PARTIES ミ★ WEASLEY TW...

By hufflespuffed

Birdie and El are now living on their own - something they'd always wanted, but the past keeps messing with t... More

«cast»
«prologue»
«one_birdie potter»
«one_lorelei black»
«two_birdie potter»
«two_lorelei black»
«three_birdie potter»
«four_birdie potter»
«four_lorelei black»
«five_birdie potter»
«five_lorelei black»
«six_birdie potter»
«six_lorelei black»
«seven_birdie potter»
«seven_lorelei black»
«eight_birdie potter»
«eight_lorelei black»
«nine_birdie potter»
«nine_lorelei black»
«ten_birdie potter»
«ten_lorelei black»
«eleven_birdie potter»
«eleven_lorelei black»
«twelve_birdie potter»
«twelve_lorelei black»
«special chapter_surprises are always unexpected, dumbass.»
«surprise chapter_sleepovers are still fun.»
«thirteen_birdie potter»
«thirteen_lorelei black»
(A/N - please read)

«three_lorelei black»

201 7 0
By hufflespuffed

CHAPTER-3
lorelei's point of view

LORELEI BLACK was at the Ministry, in her aunt's office, when the patronus had delivered the news, a little sliver of fear struck her before she shook it off, she didn't have time to be scared, the patronus meant that the Ministry had to be protected, she knew Voldemort wouldn't try anything here himself, but his followers might. They wouldn't show it but there had been a lot of mysterious deaths all around, and Lorelei wasn't willing to take a chance.

Just as the people had started shielding the offices a brunette with dishevelled hair rushed in from the elevator, a toddler in her arms, she looked around the department scanning for the familiar face she was looking for, and when they finally looked at each other again after what seemed like decades, both of them felt their hearts break, but none of them decided to speak up.

Birdie made her way towards someone she called a sister a few months ago, "Hey." was all she said at first when Lorelei couldn't even get any words out she decided to speak up again, "This is Thomas," she said as she nodded to the kid in her arms.

"Hey, Thomas." Lorelei said, she was a bit confused as to why a toddler was in the ministry especially with Birdie Potter, "What are you doing here?" she asked both of them.

"Thomas, look, there's a snowglobe there, you love them, don't you?" Birdie distracted Thomas with the snowglobe and he made his way over to it shaking it joyously, "I have a very big suspicion that his mother is in danger, she's a very careful woman and she lets no one in her house ever, and Thomas told me there was a man in the house-"

"It's perfectly normal for someone to have a man in the house—"

"Lorelei, come on, I have a gut feeling about this." Birdie said with a firm tone and Lorelei nodded, "I should get going..."

"No, stay!" Lorelei said before she could stop herself, she then scoured her mind for an excuse, "Um, you know, the patronus and everything...you shouldn't be out alone, the ministry is the safest place right now, and uh, Thomas will need some...support...if something is wrong."

"You're right." Birdie pushed her bangs out of her face as she pulled up a chair, it was awkward for Lorelei to pretend she didn't want to squeeze her friend to death, but Birdie seemed so unbothered by all this...

"Hey, so, you know how Bella—" Lorelei turned around sharply warning Sam with her glare, he looked confused before he saw the other brunette sitting there who looked up at him with her eyebrows raised, "—trix Lestrange is such a...I mean, she's a total..."

"Bitch." Finished Lorelei with a hard look towards him, "Pardon him, he has trouble swearing, so I do it for him, teamwork or whatever, you know...ha ha." she swallowed.

Birdie narrowed her eyes for a second before she turned away, reaching inside her small backpack she pulled out a small book, and then a small box of cookies, "Cookies?" she asked Sam.

Sam turned towards Lorelei looking like a lost puppy, Lorelei shrugged and so he took one immediately his body sagged with visible relief, "Oh, Merlin, what is in these? They're so good, wow." he took another one from the box.

"Thanks." Birdie said as she handed the rest to Thomas and Sam passed the little boy looks filled with jealousy, Lorelei shook her head — this was the first time Birdie hadn't offered her a cookie. It was double chocolate chip too, that little bitch.

"Ok, Karen, I really don't know what you want me to do about that—" Sirene entered the department with her fingers pinching the bridge of her nose, "Everyone get back at work, the situation has been sorted out, let's go!" she was about to get back in her office when she noticed someone else present, "Birdie, love, what are you doing here?" Birdie got up to hug her aunt.

"Oh, I was just here to uh, bring Thomas, do you have any word on his mother, by any chance?" Birdie asked.

"His mother, um, isn't she Patricia DeHaan?" Sirene asked and Birdie nodded, "No, honey, I don't think I do, she was supposed to come in today, but I guess something held her up." Sirene passed her a small smile before she nodded at Sam and Lorelei, "Well, it was really nice seeing you, Bird, but I have get back to work, Lorelei can help you with Thomas."

Lorelei got up, wand in hand and her helmet in another, "Let's go, shall we?"

"Are you crazy? I'm not getting on that thing with you!" Birdie said, "And Thomas isn't either, look at him he's barely learned to walk!"

"I'm fine with it, I quite like roller coasters." Thomas told them, and Lorelei grinned victoriously.

THE DISTINCT SOUND of someone barfing their guts out could be heard by the people at the apartment complex, "Oh , come on, it wasn't that bad was it?" Lorelei asked as she picked Thomas up from the motorcycle, "Thomas looks like he enjoyed it."

"I did." Thomas nodded.

"Why couldn't we have just apparated here?" Birdie asked as she got back into the view looking like she'd just seen a ghost, face pale, eyes wide and a frown placed on her lips.

"Enchantments, dummy." Lorelei told her and the three of them made their way inside the apartment complex, but as they stood in front of Patricia's door a horrible feeling hit the both of them, immediately Birdie pushed Thomas behind her and Lorelei took her wand out of her pocket, "Stay back, enter only when I tell you to, not before, understand?" Lorelei turned around to ask and both of them nodded.

Muttering a disenchantment spell on the doorknob Lorelei turned it, walking around making no noise, she had to make sure if someone was in there they didn't hear her come in.

She stopped in front of a door when her shoe made a splashing noise, she turned to inspect the source of the noise when she saw red liquid running out of the room from under the door she immediately backed away with a gasp, Birdie then rushed in as she yelled Lorelei's name but then froze with fear when she saw the blood pooling around the door.

um anyway i did say things would get a little darker so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
341K 3.6K 50
"Well done, dragon!" - here you'll find all the harry potter characters (x female!reader) imagines I have written. You can also find these on my tum...
201K 5.3K 65
The Potter twins had never had great luck. After the war, just when they thought they were finally getting a well-deserved break, they were transport...
184K 3.9K 35
꧁In which they both have feelings but are unknown to eachother꧂ OR After 6 years of chasing Lily Evans it seems as if James Potter has given up on...