do you love me now? | B X B

By fijiskies

" saint laurent kisses, baby, and i hope you really miss me." More

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐–?
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐’๐„๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ: ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘: ๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐Ž.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’: ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‡๐”๐‘๐“ ๐Œ๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“: ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐‹๐“๐’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”: ๐–๐“๐‡
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–: ๐ƒ๐๐€
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐€๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: ๐๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐“๐ˆ๐๐Š๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‚๐‘๐„๐–.
SURPRISE NUMBER ONE!

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•: ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐Ž๐.

795 42 11
By fijiskies

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆."

𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙱𝚄𝙲𝙺𝚂, 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 𝙸𝙻.
𝟿:𝟷𝟸𝙰𝙼

renia pulls at her id tag as she waited in the starbucks line. she had to be to work at ten and even though it was only early nine, she still wanted to be on the way—not waiting in a long ass line.

she sighs heavily as looking down at her watch looking at the time in a way to pass it.

"this is why i shoulda stayed my classy boujie rachet ass at dunkin' you niggas in this rich ass place need to speed it up." she hears the women in front of her women rant. the voice sounded very familiar, but it couldn't have been who she thought it was.

she went back to new york.

she peaks over her shoulder, trying to get a better look of her. the women snaps her head back looking at renia in the face,

"damn! you mighty close the fuck you looki-" she stops mid rant realization appearing on her face. "renia?"

"skye?"

      flashback.

"if it's a problem, then leave won't do me no harm." skye shrugs. renia looks up at the older in disbelief, tears almost,

"you rather throw our relationship away instead of communicating?!"

"it's not throwing it away, it's letting it go. cause obviously it's not working-"

"it could fucking work!" renia shouts. "if you just talk!"

"and get where, renia?!" skye stands up from her seat. "no where! exactlyyyyyyy! so let's NOT waste time, if yo ass know anything then you would know ion like wasting fucking time so why the FUCK? are we wasting it?!

"bitch, we not wasting shit! its a fucking simple problem we could talk out! its what comes with a relationship!"

skye blinks, knowing the younger was right. but it would never come out her mouth and that was her problem.

"okay. so talk and we can be done."

flashback over.

the older blinked, looking renia up and down almost in a form of annoyance. "it is you." she mutters.

renia squints her eyes, "yea. it is. what's the problem?" also taking a step back. the two women looked over each other in curiosity.  curious, on how different they looked since the last time they saw each.

more so curious, on how they looked without each other.

"if it was a problem, i would've put my hands on you by now."

renia rolls her eyes, well, that didn't change much.

"whatever, skye. what are you even doing here?"

the starts to move forward and it was skye's turn to order, "uhh, lemme get a venti iced black tea with strawberry açaí base." she says as she pulls out her card.

renia snorts, "you don't even like strawberry, actually, you don't even like starbucks."

"its been two years," skye starts, grabbing her receipt once her card accepts. "things change."

well, if that wasn't the truth.

renia was next in line, making her signature order which was a chocolate cookie creme Frappuccino. she swipes her card and grabs her receipt.

she goes to stand next to skye, nudging her shoulder causing the older to look up at her like she was crazy,

"what is it?"

"you never answered my question," renia goes pulling out a chair at the two person table, sitting down. "what are you out for here? thought you ran away to new york."

skye looks down at her, pushing her back by the head gently, "you must been telling everybody that sob story. i ran away," using quotation fingers.

"cause you did." renia chuckles.

"yea, ran away to chase a check. not cause of you, you ain't a dollar."

"whatever," the younger fans her off placing her elbow on the table to lean on her hand. "still haven't answered my question. why you here?"

"damn! you the feds?!" skye huffs. "if you must know all my damn business. i got some cases to attend to down here for the holidays. should be gone late january."

renia nods, "so you did become a social worker."

"yes i did," looking renia up and down, eyes stopping at her chest to see her id. "and i'm assuming you became an accountant."

the two were around their final years in college when they decided to break it off, complete lost of contact and all.

renia smiles softly, pulling at her id, "yea, i did."

"well congratulations." skye nods, pushing herself off the wall once she heard her order being called.

renia gives a subtle nod as she watches her walk to the register, an odd feeling fluttering in her chest.

'damn you just saw her for the first time in forever. no need for old feelings.'

"man renia!" she hears her shout, pulling her out her thoughts. eyes landing on skye shoving her drink in her face.

"oh! thank you,"  she says softly, taking it out her hand. skye gives her a nod, before backing away with her own drink in her hand.

"well it was nice to see you." renia says getting up, adjusting her coat. skye gives her a sly smile,

"yea, you too."

"oh so it wasn't nice to see me? okay."

the older lets out a small laugh, "yes, renia. it was nice to see you too. hope to see you some other time."

'this fucking flirt.'

"yea," renia nods with a small smile, pulling out a card out her pocket along with a pen. she leans against the wall to write her number along the back of it before handing it to skye.

"thanks." skye smiles.

renia flashes her one last smile before she grabs her drink off the table, walking out of the entrance.

  ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ︶︶ʚ꒷꒦꒷ɞ

"i know! i shouldn't have gave her my number! but cookie, it was in the moment!" renia exclaims, shaking her cup.

"and she left two years ago! what makes you think she's changed?"

"i won't know if she has, if i don't atleast try and rekindle. we ended on a bad note, i just don't want it to be that way forever." the younger sighs pulling the straw up to her lips.

cookies gives a small snort, "well, it's your life. you know right and wrong. do what you want. i'll just be here."

"thanks cookie, i appreciate that." she smiles. they talk a little bit longer before renia saw it was time for her to clock in, they say their goodbyes and hang up.

sighing softly, she just hope that this time she made the right choice.

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

welcome back to dylmn! renia and skye have rekindled! how we feeling? yes? no!
anywho's, hope you enjoyed my luvs! 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 107 11
I Hope I finish this if I don't I'm sorry.
298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
223K 6.5K 40
Next volume, you know how it goes.
13.4K 480 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."