Danmachi: Reincarnation of Ta...

Par KneeOil

Talent found its next host, a boy who looked as weak as they come. However, hidden by his rabbit like appeara... Plus

Trailer
Information
Prologue: An End and a Beginning
Chapter 1: A Force to be Reckoned With
Chapter 2: A New Home
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: What Makes a Hero
Chapter 6: Ready or Not
Chapter 7: Attack on the City
Chapter 8: Limits
Chapter 9: Wills that Surpass All
Notice
Chapter 10: The Curtains Close
Chapter 11: Rise up to Any Challenge
10k Special Chapter 12: Forge Ahead
Chapter 13: Bell's Year (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Bell's Year (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Bell's Year (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Bell's Year (Final Part)
Chapter 16.5: Back to Normal
Chapter 17: Enter The Twins
Chapter 18: Childs Play (1000☆ Special)
Chapter 19: Cleaning Up
Chapter 20: Enjoy The Simple Things
Slight Teaser
Chapter 21: Normal? Close Enough (Year 1 Special)
This Guy XD
I require answers
Chapter 22: Catching Up
Chapter 23: A New Smith

Chapter 5: A Day to Remember

8.4K 155 408
Par KneeOil

It had been just over three months since Bell came to Orario. He had taken less than a month to get to level 2, but with what he did to level up, his familia had toned down his dives to the dungeon so he didn't push himself like that again. It was now around two months after his level up and he was figuring out what to do to reach level 3. Another thing on his mind was figuring out how to change his title. "Little Rookie" didn't sit well with him at all. Astraea made the fatal mistake of allowing that name. When Bell heard that would be his alias, he pouted so hard his cheeks nearly burst. The girls found it adorable, Astraea included until he started ignoring her. That was when the goddess of justice experienced her week of hell. The boy gave no attention to her whatsoever. This led the goddess to make sure an alias like that was never given to Bell again.

At the present, it was three days until Bell's 7th birthday and the girls were scrambling across the city looking for a present for him. This included Astraea who was currently with Hephaestus.

Hephaestus: You're telling me to make this child of yours a weapon?

Astraea: Yes, please. I want to reward him for his hardwork and his birthday is close so this will make the perfect gift.

Hephaestus: You make it sound like it's a gift for your lover or something.

The goddess blushed before shooting that idea down.

Astraea: He's just a child! Please don't speak nonsense like that!

Hephaestus: Haha, alright. I'm sure you can afford the weapon, but I'm going to need you to stay and help me with making it.

Astraea: Alright.

Everyone had their job to do. Bell was currently down in the dungeon with Ais and Riveria. Thanks to Riveria's quick thinking, she and Ais had already prepared and gift for the boy. The Astraea girls took longer, but eventually found something the boy might like. Now was just waiting until that special day came.

And so, the days came and went until it was the morning of that special day. The sun was up and four cloaked figures appeared at the entrances to Orario. They approached the guard for their turn to enter.

Guard: I'm going to have to ask you to remove the hoods of your cloaks.

???: Good grief...

When they did, time itself stopped for everyone in the area. One of the Ganesha guards quickly left for help while the other slowly found his voice.

Guard: Y-YOU'RE SILENCE AND GLUTTONY. AND YOU TWO ARE LORD ZEUS AND LADY HERA!!!

Civilian A: Did he say Silence and Gluttony?

Adventurer A: The Zeus and Hera familias have returned?!

The area quickly became chaotic before Alfia's pressure silenced them.

Alfia: Enough of your noise. Are you going to let us in or not?

She gave the guard a menacing glare before he let the four in the city.

They walked through the streets as people began to murmur about them. Zeus had laughed it off while Hers tried to keep Alfia under control.

Hera: Remember, we need to find where Bell has gone.

Alfia: I know.

Zald: Why don't we check with the guild?

Zeus: Yes, let's do that.

They made their way to the guild building where waited to be seen by one of the workers. News of their arrival had spread quickly so the executives of the Loki and Freya familia  heard this and made their way to the guild.

Finn: (To think they would come back here!)

Riveria: (What could they possibly want?)

They were so frantic, even Freya and Loki ran with them. Back at the guild, Zeus and the others were being attended by one of the employees.

Guild Employee A: H-How can I h-help you?

Hera: We want to know the whereabouts of a certain adventurer.

Guild Employee A: Who would that be?

Hera: His name is Bell Cranel.

Thsi caused the bystanders to mumble to themselves.

Adventurer B: The Little Rookie?

Adventurer C: They want the record holder?

Zeus: Record holder?

Guild Employee A: Yes well, he's currently the record holder of the fastest level up to level 2 with just under a month.

Zeus: HAHAHA! Our boy is something else isn't he.

Hera: I expect no less from my grandson.

Zald: He's doing a good job.

They all smiled at the boy's progress while everyone was stunned to hear that the boy was related somehow to these monsters. The mood changed when Freya and Loki arrived with their kids.

Loki: You two!

They turned and frowned when they saw the two familias.

Zeus: Freya... Loki.

Hera: To what do we owe Orario's strongest familias?

Loki: Don't start with that crap, what are you doing back?!

Hera: We're just here to join our beloved child and his familia. You wouldn't happen to know of Bell Cranel would you?

This left them all stunned.

Loki: (They're with Astraea's boy?)

Freya: (So they are connected with my bunny?)

Freya started sweating a little before the high elf spoke up.

Riveria: Bell?

Zeus: You know him?

Finn: We do, he's currently with the Astraea familia. We just join him sometimes when he goes to the dungeon.

Zeus: YYYYEEEEESSS, THAT'S MY BOY!!!

His screams were silenced when Alfia and Hera hit his head.

Hera: Well, we know where he is now. Let's be off.

They left the guild and began to walk to Stardust Garden before Alfia stopped next to Freya.

Freya: Al-

Alfia: Shh, don't talk, just listen. It doesn't take a genius to know that you've been watching my son, and I know you've been stalking him. If you even lay a finger on him, I will bring hell to you and your entire familia, and you know I can do that.

Freya: Y-

Alfia: Not a single word bitch. Now, do your familia a favor and find another man to stalk.

Alfia walked away and joined the others leaving a fuming Freya behind while Ottarl shuddered at the level 7's warning.

Ottarl: (I tried to warn her...)

The four made their way to the Astraea familia home where everyone but Bell was. In the last months, he had begun to help out people in the city when he wasn't in the dungeon. This made the boy well liked among the citizens and he became the joy of many around him. Back with Zeus and the others, they rang the bell by the gates and found a red haired girl greeting them.

Alise: W-wha, Lord Zeus and Lady Hera?!

Hera: Hello there, we need to speak with your goddess.

She gave the girl a smile but Alise was a little nervous by the two adventurers behind her. She could tell they were the strongest in the city as of now. Alise quickly brought them inside and called for everyone in the familia. When they heard the news, they all feared for their lives. Astraea was shaking at the presence of the former top gods and even more so from their children.

Astraea: S-So, what do you need f-from us?

Hera: We came here because we heard of a certain adventurer in your familia.

Astraea: W-Who is that?

Hera: He is-

*Slam*

Bell: I'm home!

They all turned to the door and saw the little albino come in. Bell was surprised to see everyone sitting down in the living room, but even more so when he saw four old faces. He couldn't hold back the tears and ran to them.

Bell: Mom, Uncle, Grandma, Grandpa!

He ran into Alfia who hit him in the head.

*Bonk*

Bell: Oww..

Alfia: Don't be so loud or I'll hit you.

Bell: But you already hit me.

Bell was about to continue before the silver haired woman embraced him.

Alfia: It's good to see you doing well, son.

Bell: Hehe, thanks.

Zald: I see you've been keeping up with your training.

Bell: I sure have!

They all caught up with each other while at the same time ignoring the entire Astraea familoa who were in the same room as them. Those girls were also shocked to know that the boy who was with them was related to the former strongest in Orario. This stayed that way until Alise spoke up.

Alise: Wait Bell, why didn't you say they were your family?!

Bell: But, you never asked for their names.

The boy tilted his head at her before she realized he was right. They had been so busy with their work that the detail completely slipped their minds.

Hera: Astraea, we have to thank you for taking care of our Bell. It makes me happy to know he has a good family with him here.

Astraea: You're welcome, Hera.

Zeus: Now that that is out of the way, we should decide what to do from now on.

Kaguya: Do you and Lady Hera plan to revive your familias?

Hera: No, but we do plan to stay here for the foreseeable future.

Bell heard this and remembered what they were doing all this time.

Bell: Does that mean mom and uncle are better?

Zeus: Sort of, Zald will be fine now. We found a sage who was able to give us a recipe to help with his condition. Your mother was able to find a medicine to at least remove the symptoms of her illness.

Hera: Right, so now she can live a normal life again as long as she takes it.

Bell: That's great to hear!

Alfia: I'll be able to watch you grow up from now on.

Bell smiled at her before Astraea spoke up again.

Astraea: Bell, you've been calling her your mother, but she doesn't really resemble you that much, why?

Hera: She is actually his aunt, but don't call her that if you want to live.

They all gulped and nodded at her warning. Alfia didn't like to sound old so she had Bell call her mom instead.

Bell: So are you and Uncle joining the familia?

Zeus: Alfia would be fine, but Zald will be a problem unless we do something about it.

Zald: Don't even think about it. I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress.

Bell shuddered as he imagined his uncle in a woman's clothing.

Alfia: No we will be staying in our familias, but we will be staying with you, if you are fine with that Lady Astraea.

Astraea: It's fine with me. We don't mind having Bell's family stay with us right?

She turned to her children who quickly agreed with their goddess. This made Bell excited as he was now able to live with his family again. They day went on and Zeus had reminded Bell of his birthday which excited the boy more as he was now one step closer to not being little. His old family gave their presents first which was a set of light armor for the boy they found in Rakia before they arrived.

AN: They met with the Crozzos there and had one of their blacksmiths forge a set of light armor.

Bell tried it on and found that it fit well. Next was Alise and the girls who gave Bell a set of knives to fight with. He accepted them with a smile and thanked them. Last was Astraea who gave Bell a special, jet black sword. She said this weapon was special in that only he could use it and that it would grow along with him. Bell was happy with his presents, but even happier to spend this day with his family. This would be a day he would always remember.

AN: And that's a wrap. This story would be too long if it went with my old pace and nothing special would happen for a while so I decided to skip ahead a little. Now that the others have joined the fray, Orario will have to be careful with what they do, especially a certain goddess of beauty who's been eyeing Bell for a while.

As always, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Feel free to like and leave a comment and I will see you in the next chapter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.2K 661 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...
18.3K 931 21
Young, lost and naive Bell finds he has taken a wrong turn and is far from the dungeon city. Lucky for him a lone goddess offers her help
19.7K 678 8
Bell Cranel A boy that's left his home in search of his own adventure in the great Dungeon City of Orario. Though he has been known to be weak and a...
15K 279 12
This boy is 15 years-old. He is currently taking care of his deceased's sisters 3 month old twins, and his mother who has a disease that is incurable...