Baby Momma

By Lil_Mushroom_Village

Being reincarnated was a big thing all by itself. But being reincarnated into a male mother crosses the line... More

Prologue
C1: Cheng Wenduo
C2: Custody
C3: Getting to Know You
C4: Family Day
C5: Business Partners and Best Friends
C6: Visit
C7: The Public's View
C8: Announcement
C10: New Life
C9: Talk
C11: The Contract
C12: Ian Marc Bernard
C13.1: A Whole New World
C13.2: A Whole New World
C14: The Bernards
C15: Let Go
C16: Meet Up
C17: His Point of View
C18: Sick
C19: Take Over
C20: Brains and Beauty
C21: Renaissance
C22: Start
C23: Sign Up
A1: Fanart Contest
C24: Votes
C25: Charm
A2: New Book Cover!
C26: Results
C27.1: Transition
C27.2: Compromise
Epilogue: Happier
Extra #1: Wenduo POV
Extra #2: Reverse AU

A/N: New Applications!

10.7K 170 6
By Lil_Mushroom_Village

APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!

Hello everyone! I've been thinking about this for a while now, and decided to go forward with this plan (with the help of our dear 1-800-POTATOES).

As you know, our Wattpad Account Lil_Mushroom_Village is an account that is made up of multiple individuals on wattpad that are writers and editors!

I've come to announce that we're now opening applications for those who would like to join the account to become an Editor— those who edit the published books on the account— or to become a Writer— those who publishes books on the account— or even both!

We currently have a small excess of Editors, so we'll be really glad to accept Writers!

If you do, make sure to join our Discord Server! Multiple information and details (such as FAQs) are all in our server, and we use Discord to converse and contact each other as well!

Here is the Application Form ⤵️  (The link will be commented as well)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6VAkeSkVCP_DZ-PI0djv1QR5VLeyO_3w6V19w7aZwpBM3YQ/viewform

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 464 21
[Completed] I realised that I love Han-jae, but he seemed to forget about me... Now, I am trying so hard to get him back, but is it too late for us?
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
105K 3.5K 40
[Y/N], born and raised in Shiganshina, finds herself at the Titans mercy. After a narrow escape, she enlists herself in the Cadets with the sole inte...
243K 8.8K 19
[Completed] [In the process of Editing...] A beautiful voice that can allure anyone who can hear it. And He wants it. Not just the sweet lovely melod...