Dil, Dosti And Destiny

By itskhushi25

Nandini Murthy, a simple but yet badass girl with her own set of problems, is joining Space Academy due to ma... More

Prologue💙
Character Sketch💙
1. Fab5 and Nandini💙
2. The New Trustee 💙
3. Fiasco!!💙
4. Forgiven??💙
5. MANAS💙
6. Revenge💙
8. New beginnings💙

7. Phone Call💙

502 58 22
By itskhushi25

Guys Can I please at least get 30 votes on this chapter... and do comment too...

After biding bye to Abhi Nandini went to her flat.

(Living room)

(bedroom)

(balcony)

(Guest room 1)

(guest room 2)

She freshen up, took out her laptop and sat on her bed to call someone. 

Nandini: Hello Shan...

Shan: hello babe...

They were a group of seven but yet everyone had one person in the group whom they were very close to. Shanaya was the same person for Nandini. Nandini and she used to tell each other each and everything. Yess, the whole group also used to do the same but not minute details of their day. Similarly Aarohi and Navya were more close, while the 3 boys were close to each of the girls. But as it's said a girl needs someone to call her as her "best friend". That was the same thing with Nandini, Shanaya and Aarohi, Navya... But as I said there was no jealousy or any types of games between them. Nandini called Shanaya mostly everyday in late evening or at night, just to talk with her. 

Nandini: What's up???

Shanaya: Nothing much tu bata... How was your college???

Nandini: Nothing interesting yaar.... we practiced for the competition... I, Maddy and Arya fought a bit more... And about Navya I think she will tell me what's going on with her in a day or two...

Shanaya: hmm... And???

Nandini: And what... um.. AND YESSS I FUCKING HATE ABHIII.... I really hate himmm...

Shanaya (chuckled): Ab kya hua?? what did he do now?? 

Nandini: You do remember my recent prank on him right???

Shanaya (laughed): Obvio yaar I and aaru still can't get over that pic hahahahah..... So what he did a revenge prank???

Nandini: If it was a stupid prank I wouldn't have been this pissed Shan... U know what he did he paired me up with that monster......

Shanaya: What?? How can he pair you up with Manik??? And for What???

Nandini: First of all he is not Manik because Manik means gem and he is a monster and secondly what happened is that we have to give an introductory performance... So we were told to sent one person from each band so from Fab5 he came and from MANAS i did... and then ABhi said that I and that Monster will be performing together..... huhhhh I sooo hate Abhi right now...

Shanaya: hahahaahahha.... wow I m soo proud of Abhi right now....

Nandini (whined): Shan yaarrr not you tooo......

Shanaya: achaa ohkk baba... so now that you have to perform what have you two decided....

Nandini: Ohh crap... humne toh baat bhi nahi ki iske bare main...

Shanaya: So talk with him and finish this out peacefully..... Ohk Nandu???

Nandini: hmm ohkk... chalo then I will talk with you later right now I have to deal with that monster....

They hung up. She went to her kitchen, made herself a cup of filter coffee and went and sat in her balcony. She stared at the night sky. She took out her phone and was about to call someone when her phone rang.

On the other hand Manik went to his house and called someone...

Someone: Haan bol...

Manik: Get me that Nandini's number....

Someone: Desperate much Manik....

Manik: Cabirrrrr

Cabir: Fine fine I will arrange it... You owe me one...

Manik: Haan I know chal ab send me the number....

Cabir: Yaar Manik tu ek ladki ke number ke liye itna desperate kabse ho gyaa....

Manik: Cabirrrr

Cabir: hahaha.... fine... sending you in a while...

He hung up...

After 5-10 minutes Manik's phone buzzed with Cabir's message. He had send her Nandini's number. Manik saved the number and decided to call her after freshening up.

10 minutes later he sat in his balcony with a cup of black coffee in his hand. The sun has already set and the one was able to see the stars. He took his phone to call Nandini.

On the other side Nandini's phone rang. It flashed "MONSTER". Unknowingly a small smile came on her face which was replaced by a frown as quickly as it came. She picked up the call

Nandini: Achhaa hua you called... I was just going to call you...

Manik: Hello to you Nandini... And wait a minute what do you mean by you were going to call me???

Nandini: Mein tumhe call karne wali thi... duhh

Manik: I didn't ask you to translate Ms. Thakkar I meant how did you get my number...

Nandini (smirked): Just the way you did Mr. Malhotra... And now can we talk about the performance???

Manik: Haan sure so dekho in college we will be practicing with our bands so how about after college???

Nandini: Good with me... So tomorrow after college at my place???

Manik: Nope not happening... We will be practicing at my place...

Nandini: Nope My place.... (Suddenly something struck her) U know what ohkk tomorrow after college at your place....

Manik (thought): what happened to her... itni jaldi kese maan gayi... 

Manik: Are you sure na??

Nandini: Haan I m sure tomorrow after college at your place... text me the address I will be there...

Manik: It's okk I will take you with me... I mean we will go together after college...

Nandini (sarcastically): Why do you want to spend more time with me???

Manik (sarcastically): Haan of course... tumhare saath nahi rahunga toh aur kiske saath rahunga... Tum hi toh hoo....

Nandini: In your dreams.... And I asked to text me the address because I have to go somewhere before coming to your house...

Manik: Haan No problem We will go together...

Manik (thought): Kitne excuses dogi.....

Nandini: Fine then see you after college....

Before she can even say bye Manik cut the call. 

Nandini: Aiyappa... Yeh ladka bhi na... phone cut kar diya... bye bhi nahi bolne diya... and thank you God yaad aa gaya that Maddy, Abhi and Arya will be here too tomorrow... Chalo Nandu let's make the dinner, tonight they aren't coming...

She went inside the house. What she didn't notice was the light that was coming through a jar hung at one end of the balcony. It was a jar full of fire flies that were glowing to their brightest, writing the destiny... 

Maddy, Aryaman, Nandini, Navya and Abhi had bought two flats in the same building. One flat was in which Nandini lived while the other was just above her. They even made a staircase from one of Nandini's Guestroom to the above flat so that they can stay connected without anyone's knowing it. Mainly Navya used to stay in the hostel while Maddy, Arya and Abhi stayed at Oberoi mansion mainly but sometimes they used to have have dinner with Nandini and then they went to the Oberoi Mansion... And same was the case with Nandini she also sometimes used to stay at her flat while sometimes at the Oberoi mansion.. But tomorrow Abhi, Arya and Maddy were going to spend the night at their flat... 

Nandini didn't knew how long is her practice with Manik going to last so she told him to meet at his place.

Word count: 1350

Guys Can I please at least get 30 votes in this chapter... and please do comment too...

How was the chapter???

Please vote and comment.

This is Khushi.....

Signing off....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.6K 8
I ....................... Last Breath!
12.4K 677 20
A story of a powerful girl, President Nandini Murthy and a shy boy Manik Malhotra. Manik Malhotra, a bubbly and chubby boy who loves and trusts every...
1.1M 108K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
93.9K 9.3K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...