Who (Is that stranger guy)

Oleh darklove654

He entered my world, My domain, My chamber.. he should have never laid eyes on me for I am Femdom Lebih Banyak

Who 1

Who 2

95 4 0
Oleh darklove654

It's as if she had appeared out of thin air I was watching her the whole entire time I walked over to her "Hello my name is John" she looked at me up and down.

He lips now curled up into a devilish smile she opened her mouth to speak "You, Me, Upstairs" When she said that I got a little excited I just moved here and I got a girl to take a interest in me.

5 minutes have passed I walked upstairs to one of the private rooms when I walked inside I saw a figure sitting on the couch with her legs crossed I tried to walk over.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" she said your not a human your my puppy crawl to mommy, I can now feel my now hard member poking out.

I was now getting out on all fours crawling over to her "Good boy" my face was now heating up.

"Now my name is Akasha and you are now mine"

After she said that to me she walked out of the room now one thing is I need to find her cause now..I want her badly.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3M 91K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 128K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...