๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐…๐”๐‹, niklaus mik...

By -whiteoak

their romance was written in the stars. it's a shame everything about it was so tristful... oc x niklaus mika... More

๐™๐™๐™„๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™๐™‡
๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™
๐™€๐™‹๐™„๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™ƒ
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
00
01
02
03
05
06
07

04

2.2K 109 163
By -whiteoak

𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

"NO, YOU MUST'VE DONE THE SPELL WRONG," Klaus shook his head in disbelief.

"The spell isn't wrong Nik," Adria tried to reason even though she was still unconvinced herself. "It's never wrong."

"We should still go to a doctor. A professional. So that they can confirm."

"Do you doubt my magic?" 

"No, of course I don't 'Ria. But we don't want to assume. Not with something like this," Klaus insisted.

After Adria's dramatic revelation, both Originals went into a chaotic state of shock and amazement. They both had questions neither of them could answer at that moment and ultimately decided it was best to go to sleep and discuss it in the morning. Which led them to where they are currently, sat in the living room as the morning light peeks through the windows.

"You're right. God I hate when you're right," Adria muttered.

Klaus opened his mouth to give a snarky response but was interrupted by Erik's loud voice.

"Morning housemates," Erik greeted as he passed Klaus and Adria on his way to the kitchen.

"Lovely timing Erik," Adria said, standing up from the couch to follow her little brother into the kitchen, leaving Klaus alone.

Erik promptly began making two cups of coffee for Rebekah and himself as Adria sat on the stool and watched him work. From the corner of his eye, Erik noticed his older sister cradling her growing belly.

"Any new baby developments?" Erik asked with his back turned concentrating on getting Rebekah's coffee right.

"Yes actually, but its not confirmed yet so Nik and I are going to the doctor's to see what they say."

"That's good. Gotta make sure my favorite niece or nephew is healthy in there," Erik told her.

Adria smiled but it was soon wiped off her face when she heard someone, a witch in particular, nearing the Mikaelson residence. The heretic told her brother to stay in the kitchen while she went to investigate.

"What are you doing here? Better question, how did you even get in?" Adria questioned the witch who was now in the house.

"I'm here for you, well the baby." Agnes responds ignoring the heretic's last question.

"Well the baby wants nothing to do with you so you can run back to wherever you came from," Adria rolled her eyes.

"You are overdue for a checkup," Agnes tried again to persuade the Original.

"I know," Adria said simply. The brunette glanced back in Agnes' direction when she noticed that she still hadn't left. "Why are you still here?"

"Look, I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it."

At that Adria finally snapped. "Why can't you damn New Orleans' witches mind your own business? If I wanted you to make me an appointment, I would've asked you too. Now go back to your weird cemetery and tell your witch friends to stay out of Original business before I go there and slaughter the lot of you."

Agnes looks shocked at the unexpected outburst but makes no move to leave, not wanting to take no as an answer. Of course this only angered Adria even more.

"Oh my fuck. You really don't get it," Adria laughed humorlessly. In one swift motion, Agnes found herself in the front of the Mikaelson mansion choking on her own blood, courtesy of Adria's magical outburst.

Adria approached Agnes' convulsing body and sucked her teeth in disappointment. "Witches, so damn stubborn. Now leave."

Agnes stumbled onto her feet and ran as fast as her feet could carry her off the Mikaelson property. Adria watched Agnes pathetic attempt to flee with a content smile on her face. She looked down at the blood that Agnes' coughed up and snapped her fingers to clean it off the ground. Once there was no sign of Agnes' blood, Adria turned back to head inside only to be met with the amusement filled eyes of Klaus.

"You put on quite a show there sweetheart," Klaus mused.

"What can I say, she pissed me off," Adria shrugged and walked back inside the house with Klaus following close behind. 

Rebekah who seemed to finally awaken from her slumber was with Erik in the kitchen, sipping the coffee he had prepared for her. Adria and Klaus smiled at their younger siblings and made their way into the study to give them some privacy.

"Now don't make me choke on my blood, but I made an appointment for you like we talked about. A nice, secluded place at the edge of town," Klaus starts gauging her reaction, seeing as the heretic's mood has been all over the place.

"Thank you Nik," Adria said softly and wrapped her arms around Klaus' body.

Klaus was caught off guard by the unexpected hug but nonetheless returned it with equal sincerity. He was about to pull away when he felt something wet on his shirt where Adria's head rested.

"Are you crying?" Klaus asked confused by the sudden emotion change.

Sniffling, Adria wiped her tears and turned her back toward Klaus so that he wouldn't see her crying over something so pathetic. "No."

Klaus sighed and gently grabbed Adria's shoulder and forced her to look at him. "What's wrong?"

Another tear fell from Adria's eye as she hiccupped to form her sentence. "Nothing I- I just feel bad now. The stupid witch was just trying to help and I went all crazy on her. And now she probably has severe health issues."

Klaus stared at her for a second when he realized that Adria was being serious he started laughing. 

"Don't laugh, I'm being serious," Adria scolded.

"I'm not laughing, I swear," Klaus said holding in his laughs.

"Yes you are, you ass."

"Look 'Ria, I assure you, Agnes had no good intentions. Besides, she's not too far from death's door anyways, so you didn't do anything that isn't going to happen eventually, if anything you just sped up the process," Klaus shrugged.

This seemed to calm Adria down some. "That's true, I guess..."

"Now let's get ready for the appointment, we'll let Erik and Rebekah handle Marcel and Davina for today."

Adria nodded and headed up to her bedroom. Once she was out of sight, Klaus sighed dramatically and flopped onto his chair. 

Hormonal Adria sure was going to give him a run for his money.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HOURS AFTER LATER, KLAUS AND ADRIA FOUND THEMSELVES ON THE ROAD TO THEIR APPOINTMENT. As they passed through the Quarter, they could see people already setting up for the Music Festival that would be taking place later in the night. Despite seeing everyone in lively spirits, Adria remained a ball of nerves. The pregnant Original kept bouncing her leg in anxiousness as the previous night came into mind.

"Nik, what are we going to do if the doctor confirms what my magic said," Adria asked worriedly.

Klaus took his eyes off the road to look at Adria in the passenger's side to see her as a nervous wreck. "Love just calm down, deep breaths," he instructed, "And if the doctor tells us what we already know then," Klaus trailed off not finishing the sentence.

"Then what?"

Klaus remained silent, knowing that it would drive her mad, which indeed prompted a big eyeroll from Adria. He would always do this when Klaus noticed that Adria was nervous about something. The lack of answer would annoy her, which shifted her nervous emotion to simply annoyance at Klaus. It's always a risky tactic however seeing as an annoyed Adria sometimes went to extreme lengths to annoy Klaus back.

"You are no help, I swear."

Klaus smirked at Adria's annoyed face. Nonetheless, Klaus grabbed her hand and placed a swift, apologizing kiss on it and continued to hold her hand during the rest of the ride. She might be annoyed with him, but at least Adria was no longer nervous and Klaus considered that a win.

When they finally arrived, the sun was beginning to set and a few stars were beginning to light up the night. They did not waste anymore time and made their way inside the doctor's clinic.

There seemed to be no other patients waiting for an appointment so Adria and Klaus were taken back right away. 

"Good evening, I'm Dr. O' Connell and I will be your doctor throughout the rest of your pregnancy. It's lovely to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Mikaelson."

At that Adria snapped her head to Klaus who was seated in the chair next to the exam table. He wore a proud smirk on his face and ignored Adria's gaping expression.

"So, it seems here that this is your first ultrasound, correct?" Dr. O'Connell asked oblivious to the previous exchange as she began to set up her materials and placed on gloves.

"Yes," Adria replied shooting another glare at Klaus.

"Well then today I will be checking to see how far along you are, and depending on how far you are I can tell you the gender if you two would like. Any concerns before I begin?"

Adria and Klaus shared a knowing look and Adria spoke up first. "Actually I have a hypothetical question."

"What's your question dear?"

"So let's just say, hypothetically of course, that I happened to be a witch-vampire hybrid, and my husband over there was a werewolf-witch hybrid, would that somehow affect my pregnancy in anyway?"

Dr. O'Connell looks taken back and warily glances between the couple before muttering out a response. "Um no, I'm pretty positive that the pregnancy would be just like any other human pregnancy and birth. But uh― this is all hypothetical. Vampires, werewolves and witches don't exist right?"

"Right," Adria said with her most convincing fake smile.

"Ok then, let's continue shall we," Dr. O'Connell says still slightly confused and disturbed by the question.

The middle aged doctor prompts Adria to lift her shirt which she does so compliantly.

Dr. O'Connell moves the transducer around, pausing occasionally to take pictures. "It looks to me like your baby is completely healthy, has a nice strong heartbeat there too." 

Adria and Klaus smiled wholeheartedly at this news. Even though they were able to listen to their child's heartbeat all the time with their advanced hearing, the confirmation that their 'little devil' was healthy was music to their ears.

The doctor continues to take more pictures from different angles when suddenly she pauses abruptly. Readjusting her glasses, Dr. O'Connell closely examines the screen to verify what she was seeing.

"Oh―" Dr. O'Connell whispers in realization, glancing rapidly between the screen displaying the images and Adria's belly.

"What," Adria and Klaus say worriedly, reaching for each other's hands unconsciously for comfort.

Sensing that she may have frightened the couple, Dr. O'Connell chuckles to ease their worries. "Nothing's wrong, but it looks like you're expecting twins! Congratulations!"

"Twins―Holy shit. I was right, Nik," Adria says with her eyes glued to the monitor displaying her babies.

"Bloody hell, I'm never doubting your magic again," Klaus beamed with tears in his eyes. 

"Oh my god, we're having twins," Adria said with a huge smile on her face, turning to meet Klaus' equally awestruck face,

"We're having twins," Klaus repeated astounded.

Dr. O'Connell smiled at the soon-to-be parents enthusiasm. It was by far her favorite part of her job, getting to see the happy faces of expecting couples.

"Can you tell us the gender," Adria asked Dr. O'Connell, wanting to know if her magic was right about the gender's of the babies as well.

"Of course," Dr. O'Connell replies, "This one right here, that's Baby A," she demonstrates on the screen. "And by the looks of it, Baby A is a girl."

Adria squeezes Klaus' hand, "A girl, Nik."

By this point, Klaus was full-on crying, he wiped his tears with his free hand and nodded because he knew that he wouldn't be able to form coherent words.

"And the other?"

"Baby B over here is a bouncing, baby boy!" Dr. O'Connell reveals.

"A boy and a girl, they're perfect," Adria says stroking her belly.

"So perfect," Klaus agrees.

Dr. O'Connell finishes the exam and tells them that their twins are due around late December or possibly even early January.

"I have some paperwork to print out but I will be back shortly. You can use this to clean your stomach, Mrs. Mikaelson," Dr. O'Connell says handing Adria a towel. "And for you sir," Dr. O'Connell offers some tissues that Klaus begrudgingly takes.

After composing himself, Klaus helps Adria wipe off the gel from her stomach and places two soft kisses on her baby belly. "Looks like we have ourselves two little devils to worry about."

"I can't believe this is actually happening. How are we going to raise two babies?" Adria questioned. All she could think about was all their enemies and how they can protect their kids from the horrors they've faced, and caused.

"Together," Klaus reinstated, and placed a soft reassuring kiss to Adria's forehead. That's all that Adria really needed to hear.

Klaus pulled apart but remained close to Adria's face and he glanced at her soft lips. Adria too, looked at his full lips and wanted nothing more than to attach them with hers to show him all that she was feeling.

Klaus admired Adria, the woman carrying his children, his lifelong companion ― the one who stuck by him through everything. He tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and started to lean in and close the space between them. However just as their lips were about to attach, Dr. O'Connell came back in holding a stack of papers.

The heretic and hybrid quickly pulled apart and awkwardly shifted, not daring to look at each other.

Dr. O'Connell quickly realized what she was interrupting and internally scolds herself for her timing. 

"So," the doctor begins changing the mood, "Here are the ultrasound pictures of your children, and here is a list of things to do and avoid during your twin pregnancy Mrs. Mikaelson. I recommend that you come back in a month for a follow-up appointment." 

Adria and Klaus take the papers and pictures gratefully and thank the doctor, before compelling her to not disclose their names and information to anyone. Just to be on the safe side.

"You two have a great rest of your night and once again congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Mikaelson," Dr. O'Connell says and leaves the room.

"You know you gotta stop telling people we are married," Adria shook her head at Klaus, "They'll actually believe it."

Klaus simply chuckles, "Absolutely not. Besides, you love it."

"Whatever Nik. Let's go home and tell Erik and Rebekah the news," Adria smiles not denying the final statement.

Klaus smirks but nonetheless takes Adria's hand and together they head home with happy news and the thought of the almost kiss in the back of their minds.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"TWINS?!" Rebekah and Erik exclaimed in unison upon hearing the news from their older siblings.

"Yup," Adria said as she plopped down on the couch next to Nik, who teased Adria by drinking a glass of bourbon. "My magic and the doctor confirmed it."

"Your magic?" Erik asked.

Adria sighed, "To make a long story short, Nik and I wanted to find out the gender so I did a little spell and it said we were having a twins ― a boy and a girl. Then Nik, who doubted my magic, insisted on going to the clinic where the doctor only confirmed what my magic said. He then proceeded to cry his heart out. It was cute. I should've took a picture."

Rebekah and Erik smiled knowing Klaus was becoming more and more attached to his children with each passing second.

"I was not."

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, Nik."

"We've already established that Nik is the emotional one out of all of us. No surprise there," Erik shrugs. Klaus looks slightly offended but knows it's true so he doesn't bother to argue. 

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there is going to be a mini 'Ria and a mini Klaus running around. That should be illegal," Rebekah says.

"It definitely should be," Erik agrees, "This poor world better watch out."

Adria and Klaus both rolled their eyes at their siblings. "Ok we get it. What did you two find out about Marcel and Davina?"

"That is information for another day. Right now, 'Ria and I have some online shopping to do. You can have her back later, Nik," Rebekah told him before she disappeared with Adria upstairs, no doubt to gossip and shop all night.

Klaus sent a look to Erik who simply shrugged, not at all phased by his wife's actions. 

"Hate to break it to you, but 'later' means never," Erik patted Klaus' shoulder and walked away. 

Klaus had already assumed that much and figured that he would break up their little party in the morning. But for now, he let them have their fun and he had his own by relishing in the thoughts of what the future holds for him, Adria, and their children.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

author's note: now i know what your thinking, twins, seriously?? but just trust me for a second okay? okay. 

scratch that, never trust me, but still :) 

question of the day: favorite season of the originals and why? mine is definitely season three because hello have you seen it! and don't even get me started on the season finale―

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
315K 13.1K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
982K 32.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
253K 24.4K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...