Stay Away 2 (sequel to Stay A...

By 123swaggy

"My heart screams for you Melissa. You're my only motivation to keep going on with my life. Without you, noth... More

Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: Insanity
Chapter 3: Safe
Chapter 4: Stay with me
Wow..
Chapter 5: Here
Chapter 6: No
Chapter 7: Gang
Chapter 8: Feelings
Chapter 9: Baby
Chapter 10: Crazy
Chapter 11: Crazy part 2
Chapter 12: Cute
Chapter 13: Deal
Chapter 14: Alliance
Chapter 15: Protect
Chapter 16: Job
Chapter 17: Baby Bella
Chapter 18: Support
Chapter 19: Daddy
Chapter 20: Cutie
Chapter 21: Who?
Chapter 22: Protective
Chapter 23: Cute
Feedback
Chapter 24: Love
Chapter 25: Dinner
Chapter 26: Gang life
Chapter 27: Broken
Holy fuckin' shit
Chapter 28: Distant
Chapter 29: Stress
Chapter 30: Miserable
Updates af
Chapter 31: Never
New fanfic
...
Chapter 32: Making up
K.
Chapter 33: One year
Hey babys
Chapter 34: Surprise
Chapter 35: Bullshit
Fuckin' help me <3
Chapter 36: Inevitable
Update
Chapter 37: Angel
Chapter 38: Truth
....
Chapter 39: Promise
We gotta talk babys...
Ok.
Chapter 40: Sacrifice
Im sorry
To my babys
You're fucked
......

What happens

3.3K 113 16
By 123swaggy

Ok.

So, the last chap I posted was when Melissa was getting ready to exchange herself to Tate for Bella.

Remember, Tate doesn't even have Bella near him to exchange Melissa. He was trying to trick Justin by taking both his wife and baby.

Justin stops Melissa as tears run down his face with his eyes full with anger, distress, and desperation.

He begs her to not go because he's almost lost her plenty of times and if she goes with Tate, he'll never see her again.

Then, Melissa starts crying and turns around, comforting Justin and attempts to convince him that her leaving is for the best.

After what seems like forever of convincing but only is about a minute because Tate rushes them, Justin lets go of Melissa.

She kisses him goodbye and tells him he's the best thing that's ever happened to her.

Justin says, "Right back at ya princess ."

He says this in an attempt to not seem weaker since he already has tears and is vulnerable.

He manages to crack a smile at Melissa and kisses her temple while embracing her tight one last time.

A car pulls up behind Tate in the distance and he somehow doesn't notice.

As Melissa walks toward Tate, she notices Connor walking toward Tate behind him with Bella in one arm, a gun in one.

A gunshot is fired and Tate falls to the ground with a bullet in the back of his head, leaving him lifeless.

There was supposed to be kinda a cliffhanger since they still would have to deal with the gang, so yeah.

There you go babys.

That's Stay Away 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
123K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
253K 11.3K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
267K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.