𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚ð™Ģ𝙙𝙞ð™Ĩ𝙞ð™Đð™Ū

By tomdayasbvtch

𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚ð™Ģ𝙙𝙞ð™Ĩ𝙞ð™Đð™Ū- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑐𝑐ð‘Ē𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒ð‘Ģð‘’ð‘™ð‘œð‘ð‘šð‘’ð‘›ð‘Ą 𝑜𝑓 𝑒ð‘Ģð‘’ð‘›ð‘Ąð‘  𝑏ð‘Ķ 𝑐ℎ𝑎... More

prologue: that night
characters
part one
ðķℎ𝑝.1: 𝙒ð™Īð™Ē𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙞ð™Ģ 𝙒𝙝𝙞ð™Đ𝙚
ðķℎ𝑝.2:𝙒𝙚ð™Ģ𝙙𝙞𝙜ð™Ī
ðķℎ𝑝.3: ð˜ŋ𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞ð™Ģ ð™Đ𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖ð™Đ𝙚𝙧
ðķℎ𝑝. 4: 𝙋𝙝𝙖ð™Ģð™Đð™Īð™Ē 𝙏𝙧𝙖ð™Ŧð™šð™Ąð™šð™§
ðķℎ𝑝.5:𝙏𝙚𝙚ð™Ģ 𝙍ð™Ī𝙜𝙊𝙚
ðķℎ𝑝.7: 𝙑𝙖ð™Ģ ð™ƒð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜, 𝘞 ð™Ąð™žð™Đð™šð™§ð™–ð™Ą ð™Ąð™šð™œð™šð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ĩð™Đ 1
ðķℎ𝑝.8: 𝙑𝙖ð™Ģ ð™ƒð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜, 𝙖 ð™Ąð™žð™Đð™šð™§ð™–ð™Ą ð™Ąð™šð™œð™šð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ĩð™Đ 2
ðķℎ𝑝.9: 𝙑𝙖ð™Ģ ð™ƒð™šð™Ąð™Ļ𝙞ð™Ģ𝙜, 𝙖 ð™Ąð™žð™Đð™šð™§ð™–ð™Ą ð™Ąð™šð™œð™šð™Ģ𝙙 ð™Ĩð™Đ 3
ðķℎ𝑝.10: 𝙎𝙠𝙞ð™Ģ
ðķℎ𝑝.11: 𝙃ð™Īð™Ī𝙠 𝙈𝙖ð™Ģ
ðķℎ𝑝.12: ð˜―ð™Šð™œð™Ļ
ðķℎ𝑝.13: 𝙃ð™Īð™Ē𝙚
ðķℎ𝑝.14: 𝘞ð™Ļð™Ūð™Ąð™Šð™Ē
ðķℎ𝑝.15: 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧ð™Ī𝙎
ðķℎ𝑝.16: 𝙁𝙖𝙞ð™Đ𝙝
ðķℎ𝑝.17: 𝙍ð™Ī𝙊ð™Đ𝙚 666

ðķℎ𝑝. 6: ð˜―ð™Ąð™Īð™Ī𝙙ð™Ū 𝙈𝙖𝙧ð™Ū

191 7 48
By tomdayasbvtch

"Alright, we're here." Dean said as we pulled up to a motel in Toledo, Ohio. After getting a room key; Dean, Eddie, Violet, and I got out of the car and softly closed the doors so we wouldn't wake Sam up. We opened the door to our room and put our bags on the bed.

"Okay, let's go." Violet said, about to walk out but I put my hand on her shoulder ceasing her movements.

"You're not going anywhere. You're staying here to keep an eye on Eddie." I told her.

"What? But I thought-" I cut Violet off.

"You thought you were going to go on hunts with us? Yeah, no not after what happened. Also, I don't want you too and you're still a kid. So, here's some money do whatever you want but don't go crazy." I said, giving her 40 bucks with some loose change.

"How do we go from places if you have the car?" Violet asked, thinking she outsmarted me.

"Walk. Get some sunshine and exercise." I retorted with a smile. Her smile fell, giving me a sour look. I chuckled, giving Eddie a forehead kiss and softly patting Violet's cheek.

"Dean, help me out." Violet pleaded, trying to get dean to help her get her out of this predicament. I turned to dean to see what he would do. Dean looked between us before shaking his head, taking a step back while holding his hands out in defence.

"Sorry Violet, what your mom says; goes." Dean told her, giving her a sorry smile.

"We'll be back, have fun you two." I enthusiastically said, before walking out the door. Dean and I walked back to the car and got inside.

"Elle i got to say, you being a mom and putting your foot down back there was kind of a turn on." Dean said to me with a crooked smile.

"Shut up." I said with a smile, looking away.

"What it is. Hey, you're a milf." Dean stated, pulling out of the motel lot.

"Just shut up and drive to the hospital." I told him, chuckling.

"Yes ma'am." He said, driving away.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"Sam wake up!" Dean exclaimed, his loud tone successfully waking Sam up. Sam was breathing heavily as he sat up.

"I take it, I was having a nightmare?" Sam rhetorically asked. We looked at him with plain stares.

"Yeah, another one." Dean stating the obvious.

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam pointed out.

"Sooner or later, we're gonna have to talk about this." Dean told Sam.

"Are we here?" Sam asked, changing the subject as he looked around.

"Yeah, welcome to Toledo, Ohio." I said, moving in between Sam and Dean.

"What do you think happened to this guy?" Sam asked, looking over the newspaper.

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean stated as he put the box of fake IDs in the back.

"Let's go." Dean said, all of us simultaneously opened our doors and shut them making our way inside the hospital.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Morgue 144

"Hey." Dean greeted the guy at the front desk.

"Can I help you?" The guy asked us.

"Yeah. We're the med students." Dean told him.

"Sorry?" The guy asked, eyeing me every now and than. I crossed my arms, clearly uncomfortable. Dean stood in front of me, blocking the guys view.

"Oh, Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you? Yeah, we talked on the phone. We're from Ohio state. He's supposed to show us the shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper." Dean said, trying to convince this guy.

"Well, I'm sorry. He's at lunch." The guy informed us.

"Oh. Well, he said, uh-oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind showing us the body, do you?" Dean asked.

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him, if you want." The guy said.

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus. Yeah. This paper's half out grade, so if you don't mind helping us out?" Dean tried again.

"Look, man-no." The guy refused.
Dean let out a chuckle,
"I'm gonna hit him in his face, I swear." He quietly told us, gritting his teeth. Sam stood in front of the desk while Dean and I were behind him, Sam took out his wallet but I grabbed his arm, stopping him from giving any money to this guy.

"No, we're not giving our hard earned money to this guy." I told Sam. I stood in front of Sam and Dean, placing my hands on the desk.

"Listen, you've been eyeing me since I got here which I don't like and pal, this pussy is drier than a desert for you. So, you're gonna let us see the shoemaker corpse or I'm gonna bash your fucking head into this desk. Repeatedly." I threatened.
The guy gulped, shakily nodding his head as he stood up.

"Follow me." He told us, walking around us. I went to follow but Sam held me back.

"Dude—what's wrong with you?" Sam asked, stupefied.

"Nothing. This is me when the kids aren't around." I told him.

"You can't just threatened people." Sam argued.

"I can when they're making me uncomfortable. Be glad I didn't knock him out besides it worked, he's showing us the body." I counter, walking pass Sam. I can faintly hear Dean proudly say, "That's my girl."

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Now showing us shoemaker's body.

"The newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding." Sam stated.

"More than that. They're practically liquified." The guy told him.

"Any sign of a struggle?, maybe somebody did it to him?" Dean asked.

"Nope.  Besides the daughter, he was all alone." The guy informed us.

"What's official cause of death?" I asked.

"Doc's not sure. He's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm. Something burst up in there, that's for sure." The guy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Intense cerebral bleeding. This guy had more blood in his skull than anyone I've ever seen." He said.

"The eyes-what would cause something like that?" Sam asked.

"Capillaries can burst. See a lot of bloodshot eyes with stroke victims." He informed us.

"Yeah, you ever see exploding eyeballs?" Dean asked.

"That's a first for me. But, hey, I'm not the doctor." He stated.

"Think we could take a look at the police report? You know, for our paper." Dean asked, I made sure I wasn't noticed as I quietly walked around and stood behind the guy.

"I'm not really supposed to show you that." The guy told him. I cleared my throat making Sam and Dean turn their heads towards my way while the guy jumped and faced me.

"Did you know that the arm can be twisted out of its socket?" I innocently asked, raising my eyebrows, suggestively. He swallowed, quickly scattering to get the police report. I smiled, turning around to see Sam and Dean giving me looks. Sam's was reprimanding while Dean's was proud.

"Elle, you're awesome." Dean said with a content sigh.

"I know. I learned from the best." I told him.

"Don't encourage her." Sam told him.

"I can't help it-it was hot." Dean stated with a sheepish smile.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"Might not be one of ours. Might just be some freak medical thing." Sam said, as we were walking down the stairs.

"How many times in dad's long and varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing and not some sign of an awful supernatural death?" Dean rhetorically asked Sam.

"Uh, almost never." Sam stated.

"Exactly." Dean said.

"All right. Let's go talk to the daughter." I cut in as we walked out of the hospital.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Shoemaker's home

We walked inside, everyone was dressed in black except for us.

"I feel like we're underdressed." Dean stated.

"You think." I retorted. We made our way to the backyard, after asking someone pointed to where the daughter was. We walked over to where she was.

"You must be Donna, right?" Dean asked her.

"Right." Donna answered.

"Hi, uh-we're really sorry." Sam offered our condolences.

"Thank you." Donna said.

"I'm Sam, this is Dean, and that's Dani." Sam introduced us to her.
"We worked with your dad." He added. She exchanged a look with her friend than looked at us while her other friend was checking Sam and Dean out; I internally rolled my eyes.

"You did?" She asked.

"Yeah. This whole thing-I mean, a stroke." Dean said. Donna looked down, deeply grieved.

"I don't think she wants to talk about this right now." Her friend told us.

"It's okay. I'm okay." Donna reassured her.

"We're there ever any symptoms? Dizziness, migraines?" I asked Donna.

"No." She replied. Her little sister beside her, turned around and looked at her.

"That's because it wasn't a stroke." Lily stated, we looked at her in confusion.

"Lily, don't say that." Donna told her.

"What?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry, she's just upset." Donna said to us.

"No, it happened because of me." Lily countered.

"Sweetie, it didn't." Donna told her.

"Lily, why would you say something like that?" Sam asked her, kneeling down to her height.

"Right before he died, I said it." Lily said.

"You said what?" Sam asked.

"Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror." Lily stated. Dean and I exchanged looks before looking back.
"She took his eyes, that's what she does." Lily added.

"That's not why dad died. This isn't your fault." Donna reassured her.

"I think your sister's right, Lily. There's no way it could have been Bloody Mary." Dean told her.
"Your dad didn't say it, did he?" Dean asked.

"No, I don't think so." Lily said. Dean gave her a gentle look to make her see it wasn't her fault.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

We walked upstairs into the hallway to search for the bathroom. When we opened the bathroom door, we saw what it looked like.

"The Bloody Mary legend-dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing?" Sam asked us.

"Not that we know of." Dean answered for us, walking further inside the bathroom.

"I mean, everywhere else, all over the country, kids will play Bloody Mary. And as far as we know, nobody does from it." Sam stated.

"Maybe everywhere it's just a story but here it's actually happening." Dean told him.

"The place where the legend began?" Sam asked. Dean made a face at him.

"But according to the legend, the person who says-" I stop, noticing the two-sided mirror.
"The person who says you know what gets it. But here-" I rephrased.

"Shoemaker gets it instead, yeah." Dean interrupted me.

"Right." Sam agreed.

"Never heard anything like that before. Still the guy did die right in front of the mirror. And the daughter's right. The way the legend goes, "you know who" scratches your eyes out." Dean told us. We heard footsteps coming our way making us step closer to the doorway. We saw donna's friend standing in front of us.

"What are you doing up here?" She asked us.

"We-we had to go to the bathroom." Dean made a pathetic excuse causing Sam and i to look at him.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Like we said downstairs, we worked with Donna's dad." Dean told her.

"He was a day trader or something. He worked by himself." She told us.

"No, i know, I meant-" she cut dean off.

"And all those weird questions downstairs, what was that?" She asked us. We stayed silent.

"So you tell me what's going on or I start screaming ." She threatened, i discreetly rolled my eyes.

"Go ahead, you wouldn't be the first." I told her. Sam roughly elbowed me, Dean had to stable me as I swayed and winced from the pain.

"She's joking. All right, all right. We think something happened to Donna's dad." Sam told her.

"Yeah, a stroke." She said.

"That's not the sign of a typical stroke." Sam countered. She looked down as if she were thinking about it.
"We think it might be something else." He added.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Honestly, we don't know yet. But we don't want it to happen to anyone else. That's the truth." Sam stated.

"So if you're gonna scream, go right ahead." Dean told her. She reconsidered.

"Who are you guys, cops?" She asked, curiously. Sam, Dean, and I exchanged looks before looking back at her.

"Something like that." I said.

"I'll tell you what. Here. If you think of anything, you or your friends notice anything strange, out of the ordinary, just give us a call." Sam told her, writing down his number on a card than giving it to her. We walked around her and out of the shoemaker residence.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"Alright, say Bloody Mary is really haunting this town. There's gonna be some sort of proof-a local woman who died nasty." Dean told us, as we were making our way to the computers in the library.

"Yeah but a legend this widespread, it's hard. I mean there's like 50 versions of who she actually is. One story says she's a witch, another says she's a mutilated bride. There's a lot more." Sam stated.

"Alright, what are we supposed to be looking for?" Dean asked.

"Well, every version's got things in common. It's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies in front of a mirror. So we've got to search local newspapers-public records as far back as they go, see if we can find a Mary who fits the bill." Sam told us.

"Well, that sounds annoying." Dean stated.

"No, it won't be so bad, as long as we-" he cut himself off, looking at the computers that were out of order. 

"You were saying?" I rhetorically asked Sam.

"I take it back. This will be very annoying." Sam stated.

"This is karma for elbowing me like that." I told Sam.

"How-whatever." Sam said, shaking his head.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

The next day

Dean, Violet, and I were reading while we let Eddie and Sam sleep. Sam woke up with a soft gasp.

"Why'd you let me fall asleep?" Sam asked, making Dean and I stop and look at him.

"Because we're awesome." Dean said.
"So, what did you dream about?" Dean asked.

"Lollipops and Candy Canes." Sam sarcastically told him.

"Yeah, sure." I said. Sam turned his head and looked at us.

"You find anything?" Sam asked us.

"Oh, besides a whole new level of frustration? No. We've looked at everything." Dean stated.

"A few local women, a Laura and a Catherine committed suicide in front of a mirror." I told Sam.

"And a giant mirror fell on a guy named Dave." Violet added.

"But, uh, no Mary." Dean concluded. Sam fell back on the bed with a heavy sigh.

"Maybe we just haven't found it yet." Sam said.

"I've also been searching for strange deaths in the area, you know, eyeball bleeding, that sort of thing. There's nothing. Whatever's happening here, maybe it just ain't Mary." Dean stated. Sam's cellphone rang making him answer it.

"Hello?" Sam's face dropped.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

We were standing as Charlie was sitting on a bench, crying.

"And they found her on the bathroom floor. And her-her eyes...they were gone." Charlie told us.

"I'm sorry." Sam said.

"And she said it. I heard her say it. But it couldn't be because of that. I'm insane, right?" Charlie denied, hoping she was crazy.

"No, you're not insane." Dean told her.

"Oh, god, that makes me feel so much worse." Charlie said.

"Look...we think something's happening here, something that can't be explained." Sam said.

"And we're gonna stop it, but we could use your help." I told her, she looked at me unsure of what I meant.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

In crouching positions on the roof, we wait for Charlie. The window opened, Sam got in first, than me, Dean gave the bag to Sam before he got inside.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Sam asked Charlie.

"I just said I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things." Charlie said.
"I hate lying to her." She added, dean closed the window and curtains.

"Trust us, this is for the greater good." Dean told her.
"Hit the lights." He added.

"What are you guys looking for?" Charlie asked, after shutting the lights off.

"We'll let you know as soon as we find it." I told her as we were setting things up.

"Hey, night vision." Sam said, Dean pressed the button causing the camera to go into night vision mode.
"Thanks." He told Dean. Sam aimed the camera at us.

"Do I look like Paris Hilton?" Dean jokingly asked, arching an eyebrow and flashing a smirk, i chuckled. I went with Sam while Dean went to the other side of the room with his e.m.f.

"So, I don't get it. I mean, the first victim didn't summon Mary, and the second victim did. How's she choosing them?" Sam asked.

"Beats me." Dean said, scanning his e.m.f.

"I want to know why Jill said it in the first place." I said, looking at Charlie.

"It was just a joke." Charlie told me.

"Yeah, well, somebody's gonna say it again and it's just a matter of time." I said.

"Hey." Sam called out, I turned towards him.

"There's a black light in the trunk, right?" Sam asked, looking at dean.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Sam brought out the mirror placing it on the bed, Dean tossed the black light to Sam which he caught. When he turned the black light on, we saw handprints and a name.

"Gary bryman?" Charlie read out loud.

"You know who that is?" Sam asked her.

"No." She said, shaking her head. Sam, Dean, and I looked at each other.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Dean, Charlie, and I sat on the bench waiting for Sam.

"So, are you guys together?" Charlie asked us.

"No. She wishes we were though." Dean told her.

"It's more like the other way around." I retorted.
"Why do you ask?" I asked her.

"I don't know...it's just you guys are so close I just assumed." Charlie said.

"Well of course we're close, he's my best friend and my partner in crime. We do raise a kid together; two kids now." I told her. She just looked even more confused, looking between us.

"Wait-but you said-" Dean and I laughed, cutting her off.

"You don't have to be a couple to raise kids."  Dean said, after we calmed down.

"Look our kids...I adopted them before I met Dean and Sam." I explained to her. She nodded her head, understanding. We heard footsteps causing us to look up and see it was Sam.

"So, Gary Bryman was an 8-year-old boy. Two years ago, he was killed in a hit and run. The car was described as a black Toyota Camry but nobody got the plates or saw the driver." Sam informed us.

"Oh my god." Charlie said, which made us look at her.

"What?" Sam asked her.

"Jill drove that car." Charlie stated.

"We need to get back to your friend Donna's house." Dean told Charlie.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Sam, Dean and I were at the shoemaker residence; inside the bathroom, looking at their mirror, we saw the same thing but a different name.

"Linda shoemaker." Sam read. We all exchanged looks.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

"Why are you asking me all this?" Donna asked us.

"Look, we're sorry, but it's important." Sam said.

"Yeah, Linda's my mom. She overdosed on sleeping pills. It was an accident and that's it." Donna stated.
"I think you should leave." She told us.

"Donna just listen-"Dean was interrupted.

"Get out of my house!" Donna exclaimed, going upstairs.

"Oh my god. You don't really think her dad killed her mom?" Charlie asked.

"Maybe." Sam said with reluctance.

"I think I should stick around." Charlie told us.

"Well, just, whatever you do, don't-" Charlie cut me off.

"Believe me, I won't say it." Charlie stated.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

I was looking over Dean's shoulder as he was on Sam's laptop, Sam was by the table while Eddie and Violet were playing Uno.

"Wait, you're doing a nationwide search?" Sam asked Dean.

"Yep. The ncic, the fbi database-any Mary in the country who died in front of a mirror is good enough for me." Dean told him.

"If she's haunting the town, she should have died in the town." Sam stated.

"I'm telling you there's nothing local. Unless you got a better idea-" Dean said.

"It seems like there's a pattern." Sam started.

"I was thinking the same thing." Dean and I simultaneously said, we glanced at each other than looked at Sam.

"With mr. Shoemaker and Jill's hit and run-" Sam said.

"Both had secrets where people died." I finished his sentence.

"Right. There's a lot of folklore about mirrors-that they reveal your lies, your secrets, that they're a true reflection of your soul, which is why it's bad luck to break them." Sam informed us.

"Yeah, so maybe if you've got a secret, like a real nasty one where someone died, then Mary sees it and punishes you for it." Dean said.

"Whether you summoned her or not." I concluded.

"Take a look at this." Dean told Sam. Dean printed out some photos which was a different mirror with the same handprint.

"Looks like the same handprint." Sam pointed out.

"Her name was Mary Worthington-an unsolved murder in Fort Wayne, Indiana." Dean stated.

"Yes!" We heard making us turn to see Violet standing up with her arms in the air.

"I won!" Violet exclaimed.

"You cheated." Eddie accused.

"What? No I didn't." Violet countered.

"Yeah, you did. I was so close too winning until you just had to give me four extra cards." Eddie retorted.

"That's not cheating. That's called winning so stop being a sore loser and accept your defeat, you peasant." Violet told him. Eddie gaped at her with offense. Sam, Dean, and I were smiling at them; glad that they were able to be children.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Fort Wayne, Indiana

"I was on the job, for 35 years, detective for most of that. Now, everybody packs it in with a few loose ends, but the Mary Worthington murder-that one still gets me." He stated. 

"What exactly happened?"  Dean asked him.

"You guys said you were reporters." He said, confused why Dean would ask that.

"We know Mary was 19, lived by herself. We know she won a few beauty contests, dreamt of getting out of Indiana, being an actress." Sam informed him.

"And we know, the night of March 29th, someone broke into her apartment, and murdered her, cut out her eyes with a knife." I added.

"That's right." He said.

"See, sir, when we ask what happened, we want to know what you think happened." Dean told him. My phone rang causing them to look at me, I smiled apologetically, raising my finger as I walked away to answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I don't know what to do." Violet said, panicked.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"He won't stop. He keeps bouncing off the walls."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, we just had some Candy. I didn't think he would be the Tasmanian devil." Violet told me. I sighed, closing my eyes.

"Define some?" I asked.

"Like five bags of different candy; skittles, star bursts, Kit Kats, gummy bears, and snickers. And I gave him coffee too."

"Oh my god. You gave him coffee, when I said go crazy this isn't what I meant. Just-put Scooby-doo on, give him lots of water so he can flush the caffeine out of his system. Hopefully that'll knock him out. I gotta go." I told her, before hanging up. I turned around and walked back to them.

"Sorry, just my kids." I said, laughing it off.

"No, don't worry about it. Come on." He said, walking off to his office, we followed him.

"Technically, I'm not supposed to have a copy of this." He stated, shuffling through his desk.
"Now, see that there, that "T-R-E"? He asked us.

"Yeah." Dean answered for us.

"I think Mary was trying to spell out the name of her killer." He said.

"You know who it was?" Sam asked.

"Not for sure. But there was a local man, a surgeon, Trevor Sampson. And I think he cut her up good." He informed us.

"Now, why would he do something like that?" I asked.

"Her diary mentioned a man that she was seeing. She called him by his initial, "T." Well, her last entry, she was gonna tell T's wife about their affair." He told us.

"But how you know it was this guy, Sampson who killed her?" Dean asked.

"It's hard to say. But the way her eyes were cut out, it was almost professional." He stated.

"But you could never prove it?" Dean asked.

"No. No prints, No witnesses. He was meticulous." He said.

"Is he still alive?" I asked.

"Nope." He said, letting out a sigh as he sat down.
"If you ask me, Mary spent her last living moments trying to expose this guy's secret. But she never could." He added.

"Where's she buried?" Sam asked.

"She wasn't. She was cremated." He told Sam.

"What about that mirror? It's not in evidence lockup somewhere, is it?" Dean asked.

"Uh, no." He stated.
"It was returned to Mary's family a long time ago." He added.

"You have the names of her family by any chance?" I asked.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

The road

"Oh, really? Ah, that's too bad, Mr. Worthington. I would have paid a lot for that mirror. Okay, well, maybe next time. All right, thanks." Sam hung up the call on his phone.

"So?" Dean asked.

"So, that was Mary's brother. The mirror was in the family for years, until he sold it one week ago to a store called estate antiques, a store in Toledo." Sam informed us.

"So wherever the mirror goes, that's where Mary goes?" Dean asked.

"Her spirit's definitely tied up with it somehow." Sam stated.

"Isn't there an old superstition that says mirrors can capture spirits?" I asked, sitting up in between them.

"Yeah, there is, when someone would die in a house, people would cover up their mirrors so the ghost wouldn't get trapped." Sam said.

"Mary dies, and it draws in her spirit." Dean stated.

"Yeah, but how could she move through 100 different mirrors?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. If the mirror is the source, I say we find it and smash it." Dean said.

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe." Sam said. His phone rang causing him to pick it up and answer.

"Hello? Charlie?" Sam sounded worried making dean and I look at him.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Motel, room next to ours

Charlie was sitting on the bed, had her face down, not looking up while we were covering every mirror up.

"Hey. Hey, it's okay. You can open up your eyes, Charlie. It's okay. All right." Sam calmly reassured her as he sat next to her. She slowly looked up, seeing how dark the room was.
"Now, listen. You're gonna stay right here on this bed. You're not gonna look at glass or anything else that has a reflection, okay?" Sam added.

"And as long as you do that, she cannot get to you." I told her, sitting on her other side.

"But I can't keep that up forever. I'm gonna die, aren't I?" She asked, looking at us.

"No. Not anytime soon."
"No, we won't let that happen." Sam and I simultaneously told her.

"All right, Charlie, we need to know what happened." Dean stated as he sat in front of her.

"We were in the bathroom. Donna said it." Charlie stated.

"That's not what we're talking about. Something happened, didn't it, in your life. A secret...where someone got hurt." Dean told her. She had a look to her face, we exchanged glances before looking back.

"Can you tell us, about it?" I softly asked her.

"I had this boyfriend. I loved him. But he kinda scared me too, you know? And one night at his house, we got into this fight.
Then I broke up with him and he got upset. He said he needed me and he loved me. And he said, "Charlie, if you walk out that door right now, I'm gonna kill myself." And you know what I said?
I said, "go ahead." And I left." Charlie told us.
"How could I say that? How could I leave him like that? I just...I didn't believe him, you know? I should have." Charlie added. She started to cry.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

In the impala

"Her boyfriend killing himself, that's not really Charlie's fault." Dean stated.

"You know as well as I do, spirits don't exactly see shades of gray, Dean. Charlie had a secret, someone died. That's good enough for Mary." Sam told him.

"I guess." Dean said.

"You know, I've been thinking, it might not be enough to just smash that mirror." Sam said.

"Why, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Mary's hard to pin down, right? She moved around from mirror to mirror. Who's to say that she's not gonna just keep hiding in them forever? So maybe we should try to pin her down, you know, summon her to her mirror and then smash it." Sam told us.

"Well, how do you know that's gonna work?" Dean asked.

"I don't, not for sure." Sam said.

"Well, who's gonna summon her?" Dean asked.

"I will. She'll come after me." Sam said.

"All right, you know what? that's it." Dean said, pulling over on the side of the road. He looked over to Sam.

"This is about Jessica, isn't it?" Dean asked Sam. Sam stayed silent which was a yes.
"You think that's your dirty little secret, That you killed her somehow?" Dean asked. Sam still stayed silent not looking at dean.

"Sam, this has got to stop, man. I mean, the nightmares and calling her name out in the middle of the night, it's gonna kill you. Now, listen to me, it wasn't your fault. If you want to blame something, then blame the thing that killed her. Or, hell, why don't you take a swing at me? I'm the one that dragged you away from her." Dean ranted to Sam.

"I don't blame you." Sam told Dean.

"Well, you shouldn't blame yourself because there's nothing you could've done." Dean stated.

"I could've warned her." Sam countered.

"About what? You didn't know it was gonna happen. And, besides, all of this isn't a secret. I mean I know all about it. Elle knows about it. It's not gonna work with Mary anyway." Dean said.

"No, you guys don't." Sam said.

"We don't what?" Dean asked.

"You don't know all about it. I haven't told either of you everything." Sam said.

"What are you talking about?" Dean asked.

"It wouldn't really be a secret if I told you, would it?" Sam smartly asked. Dean raised his eyebrows, looking at him then me then him again.

"No. I don't like it. It's not gonna happen. Forget it." Dean fired back. 

"Dean, that girl back there is going to die unless we do something about it. And you know what, who knows how many more people are gonna die after that? Now, we're doing this but we're going to do this my way." I told him.

"What?" Sam and Dean simultaneously asked, turning around to look at me with confusion.

"Sam you're not going to do it. I am because my secret is way worse than whatever yours is. So, you both have got to let me do this." I told them.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Estate antiques

Sam was lock picking the door while Dean and I stood watch. We walked in when he successfully opened the door. There were mirrors everywhere.

"Well, that's just great." Dean sarcastically said. He took out a picture, we all glimpsed at what the mirror looked like.
"Start looking." He added, we all went different ways. I flashed my light towards different mirrors,
"Maybe they've already sold it." I heard Dean say. I spotted the mirror.

"I don't think so." I state, flashing my light at it. I heard Dean and Sam's footsteps come closer to me. Dean took out the picture, glancing at it.

"Yeah, that's it." He stated. He let out a deep breath.
"You sure about this?" He asked, looking at me. I looked at him, holding out my flashlight to him. He took it. I walked closer to the mirror.

"Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary." I said, holding up my crowbar, I took a deep breath.
"Bloody Mary." I said for the third time. We waited for something to happen but we saw flashlights shining through the windows and chimes jingling.

"We'll go check that out. Stay here. Be careful." Dean told me. I nodded my head. He tapped Sam, they both started to move.

"Smash anything that moves." Dean added. Soon enough, they were gone. I heard a woman gasp causing me to look on my left. I saw her in a different mirror, I smashed it and smashed another she was in.

"Come on. Come into this one." I said under my breath, looking at Mary's mirror. All of a sudden, my reflection smirked darkly at me, I tilted my head in confusion. My reflection's eyes started to bleed, soon enough mine started too as well. The pain was unbearable making me drop my crowbar and clutch my chest.

"It's your fault. You killed them."  My reflection told me. I grunted and winced at the pain.
"You killed Martha, Ian, and Thomas." It said.

"Ah." I grunted, clenching my eyes and jaw. I opened my eyes to see my reflection judging me.

"You just assumed they were just as bad as him but they were innocent. It's more than that, isn't it? When you killed them, you got pleasure from it, euphoria, glee-that guilt you feel, it's not because you murdered innocents well it's because the relief you felt when you butchered them!" It exclaimed. I was on my knees, gasping from the pain.

It tsked before talking, "You were so desperate to ignore the voices in your head, telling you what a monster you were-a murder. How could you ignore them like that? How could you not believe them?" It let out a dark laugh.
"Oh, that's right. You did believe them which led you into your dumb depression era. You're pathetic!" It screamed at me.

At this point, my vision is blurry from blood and tears, still clutching my chest as my heartbeat was painfully erratic. I saw Sam step forward and smash the mirror, I let out a gasp as the pain was suddenly gone which made me look down. Feeling someone grab my face making me look up, from the close proximity I could see it was dean.

"Dani! Daniella!" Dean exclaimed, he was so worried which for some reason made me feel something tingle in my stomach.

"It's Elle to you." I croaked.

"God, are you okay?" Dean asked me, rubbing the back back of my head.

"No, but I will be." I told him.

"Come on. Come on." Dean said, him and Sam helped me up, putting both of my arms on each of their shoulders. We started to walk out but stopped when we heard glass crunch behind us.
Slowly turning around, we saw Mary. The blinding pain came back but this time Sam and Dean were experiencing it too.

Now on the floor, we convulsed in pain. She slowly started making her way towards us.

"Agh! Ugh!" I yelled in agony. I could feel dean move making me glance at him to see he was holding up a mirror, Mary stopped and stared at her reflection. Her face has a shred of humanity as she stared at her reflection.

"You killed them! All those people! You killed them!" Her reflection screamed. Mary was bleeding from her eyes, she let out a yell as she turned into a bloody puddle then to glass pieces. Dean threw the mirror which broke. We sat up now that the pain was gone; just a dull ache now.

"Hey, guys?" Dean asked.

"Yeah?" Sam and I simultaneously said.

"That's got to be like what, 600 years of bad luck?" Dean told us. Sam let out a chuckle while I pursed my lips, we looked at him to see him raises his eyebrows at us before turning away.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

When we got to the motel it was like eleven at night. We got out of the impala and was about to go to our room til we remembered Charlie was in the room next to us.

"Sam, do you mind?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell her." Sam said, going to Charlie's door and knocked on it meanwhile dean and I went to ours but before we can knock the door opened, revealing Violet.

"Oh my god." Violet let out when she saw our faces, she let us in.
"Where's Sam?" Violet asked.

"Telling Charlie that the case is over." Dean told her. I saw Eddie asleep which meant Violet followed my instructions.

"Are you guys okay?" Violet asked, concerned for our health.

"Yeah, we're okay now." Dean answered for us. I went to the bathroom but Dean followed which made me stop and turn to him.

"I'm okay. I can clean myself up." I said to him.

"I know you can but just this once, let me take care of you." Dean told me. I opened my mouth to argue but closed it because I was too tired. I turned around, opened the bathroom door, flipping on the light switch.

I kneeled down and opened the cabinet, got out two small rags before standing up. I stared at my reflection for a minute then turned on the sink, testing the temperature to make sure it was warm, plugging the sink so the water that filled up wouldn't go down.

I watched dean grab one of the rags, it unfolded itself before he dipped a little of it, feeling his thumb and forefinger move my face towards his which made me reposition myself. He came a little closer and started to gently clean my face. I closed my eyes when he was getting closer to under my eyes.

When I felt him stop, I open my eyes and saw him looking into my eyes, I raised my hand and put it over his, taking the rag with my other hand but let his hand linger on my face for a minute before moving it to his side.
I let go of his hand, placing the rag in my right hand, dipping the other side in the warm water before I turned back towards him, I stepped closer to him and started to clean his face by lightly dabbing the rag to get rid of the blood. He didn't close his eyes when I was inching under his eyes, all the blood was off his face.

I looked up to see he's still staring at me, we held eye contact before I broke it, leaning my head on his chest, he stood still, slowly putting an arm around my waist. I took my head off his chest and stood on my toes to wrap my arms around him, he wrapped his other arm around me, My eyes started to water making me dig my head into his neck.

The door opened indicating Sam was here but we paid no attention as we stood like this for five minutes, just enjoying the peaceful moment. I took my arms off of him, looking into his eyes, i sniffled and softly smiled at him, putting the rag down, i took his arms off of me before leaving the bathroom.

I took off my boots as I got out my pajamas which was a black T-shirt and gray sweats. Dean was out of the bathroom when I went back into the bathroom to change. After changing, I left the bathroom, Sam went in there. Dean was already in bed, I slipped into bed making Eddie curl up to my chest, I put an arm around him. I could feel Dean and Violet's stares but I ignored them; closing my eyes begging for sleep. I felt Dean put his arm over me which helped soothe me, soon enough darkness overcame.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Flashes of my hand in the air with a bloody knife, blood spatter on the walls, a woman screaming.

I softly gasped as I woke up. I looked to see Eddie and Dean asleep, Sam in his bed, and Violet at the table, reading. I laid my head down on the pillow, waiting for sleep to come which it didn't.

I was getting restless, so I grabbed dean's arm with my other arm and gently lifted it up, moving my arm that was trapped. I put his arm back down, slowly taking Eddie's arms off me, I pushed the covers off me and got out of bed. I grabbed my boots, grabbing the keys and quietly walked to Violet.

"Hey, I'm gonna go outside to get some fresh air, okay?" I whispered Violet.

"Okay." She whispered back, looking up at me, I kissed her head before silently making my way outside.

As soon as I got outside, I opened the passenger door by pressing the button on the- and got inside, soundlessly closing the door. I turned around, reaching under the backseat to get my Walkman and put the headphones on. I opened the dash and got out my "in my feelings" mixtape, putting it in, I pressed play and "Fix You." By Coldplay started to play. I open the glove compartment, taking out my secret flask and sipping from it.

I winced at the burning sensation from the whiskey. I mindlessly watched the motel, casually sipped from the flask. The motel door opened, tilting my head in confusion, I saw Dean come out and make his way over.

"Shit." I said, under my breath. Stopping the music, I quickly took another sip before putting it away. A tap made me jump and look to my right, to see Dean looking at me with confusion. I took off my Walkman and opened the door, he backed up a little, closing the door; I faced dean.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him.

"Could ask you the same thing." Dean stated.

"Nightmare. You?" I asked.

"I heard baby and Well I can't sleep without my sleeping partner." Dean told me.

"You and your radar with this car." I said, shaking my head.
"And What? You do it when I wake up in the morning, what's the difference?" I asked him, confused.

"The difference is that it's three in the morning." Dean retorted.

"Oh." I said.

"Yeah, oh." Dean said.
"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No." I said, shaking my head.

"Okay than, um, come on." Dean said, opening the back, gesturing to it. I got inside and he climbed in after me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, confused.

"I can't chill out in the backseat with my best friend?" He said, arching his brow. I gave him a small smile which he returned. We faced forward, he put his arm around me, I leaned into him.

"I don't like when there's secrets between us." Dean stated. My smile slowly dimmed, remember my nightmare and Bloody Mary.

"I don't either." I said.

"Will you tell me?" Dean asked.

"I-I can't." I told him, shaking my head.

"Why not?" Dean softly asked me. I broke away from him and looked at him.

"Because I'm scared. I'm scared that if I tell you, you won't look at me the same. That you'll think I'm a monster." I told him, tears coming from my eyes.

"Elle, it can't be that bad. And even if it is, there's nothing in this world, that'll make me think, feel or look at you any different." Dean tried to reassure me. I shook my head, letting out a pathetic laugh.

"You don't know that. Dean, I can't tell you-I wish I could. I do because I hate the burden that I carry, but if I tell you then I have to tell you the whole story and I'm not ready for that, yet." I said, I looked away from him as more tears came.

"Hey. Hey. Look at me." Dean said, I looked at him. He grabbed my face and wiped my tears away.
"Don't cry. I'm sorry for bringing it up. You don't have to tell me right now, that's okay. I can wait, whenever you're ready to tell me, okay?" Dean said. I nodded my head, sniffling.

"Come here." Dean said, letting go of my face and pulling me closer to him. We wrapped each other's arms around the other. He slowly rocked me back and forth, kissing my temple, rubbing my back. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth. We pulled away.

"You okay?" He asked me, his hands back on my face.

"Yeah. I'm better now." I said, We stared into each other's eyes, I could feel his breath fanning my face. I saw him look down at my lips which made me glance at his. I looked back at him to see him looking back at me.

I could feel my heart beat faster as I slowly leaned closer to him. Closing my eyes, I felt his lips touch mine, I kissed him back. I felt fireworks go off in my stomach as we continued to kiss.

We slowly pulled away and continued to remain eye contact. Both of our breaths fanning the other's faces.

(WARNING SLIGHT SMUT-skip if ur uncomfortable.)
I grabbed his face bringing his lips to mine, closing my eyes as I kissed him passionately in a fast pace. I could taste the whiskey I drank earlier on his lips and it was so intoxicating. Brushing my lips against his in a faster pace, his hands left my face and went to my thighs, lifting me up and placing me on his lap.

I put my arms around his neck, his tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I give it to him, my tongue explored his mouth just as his was doing the same to my mouth, our tongues found each other and started fighting for dominance. His hips bucked upwards, grinding against me making me moan into his mouth and tug his hair which made him grunt out of pleasure.

As we continued to make out and grind against each other, I was so wet which was wrong but felt so right, feeling dean's hand start to slide up underneath my shirt, the feeling of his hand caressing my side then slowly inching its way towards my breasts making my breath hitch in anticipation.

I pulled away from him, needing oxygen, he brushed his lips against mine twice before prepping kisses to my neck, moving my hair I tilted my head to give him more leeway, I felt him gently bite my sweet spot making me close my eyes and bite my lip in pure bliss.

All of sudden, dean grabbed my breast causing me to softly gasp in surprise and pleasure, I tugged his hair, pulling his face away from neck, I captured his lips with mine, starting to kiss down his neck, sucking on a certain spot which made him moan in ecstasy.

Kneeding my breast a couple of times, I felt his hand move away and went to the strings of my sweatpants. He started to untie them, his hand slowly started to make their way towards my lower region making me let go of his hair to grab his hand from moving further.

(SMUT OVER)

"We-we should stop." I breathlessly said, pulling away from Dean and leaned my forehead against his.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked me, just as breathless as I was. He nudged my nose with his making me nudge it back.

"I can't. Not-not now. Not yet." I told him. Hoping he'd understand and not question me. Feeling him take out his hand from mine, he cupped my cheek making me look into his eyes.

"Okay." Dean said, nodding his head. I looked down, just now feeling his hard member. I let out a light chuckle, slightly blushing.

"What?" Dean asked, confused. I looked back up at him.

"Someone got excited." I told him, he looked down at himself then up at me.

"Well, would you look at that. Nothing a cold shower won't fix." Dean stated, pursing his lips. I chuckled at him, shaking my head. He let out a light chuckle. I climbed off of him and sat beside him.

"So...I'm gonna assume you kissing me back, means you like me too?" Dean asked.

"I...I felt something. A good something. When I'm with you, I feel safe. I choose to be vulnerable around you. So, yes I like you too." I said, turning my head to look at him. He was looking at me, slowly started to smile.

"What does that mean? You know...for us?"  Dean asked.

"I want to take it slow. To test out the waters but I'm scared you're gonna leave me intentionally or not." I told him with pursed lips. He frowned in confusion, not understanding.

"You really think I'd leave you?" Dean asked, puzzled.

"No. Not on purpose, though. I'm just scared that you'll leave me because death got you or you stupidly sacrificed yourself." I explained to him. His face turned to understanding.

"Death is inevitable whether you're a hunter or not. And after everything we've been through, there's no way I'm leaving your crazy ass." Dean said to me. We both chuckled.

"Promise me. That you won't leave me." I said.

"I promise." Dean said. I held out my pinkie, he looked at it than me with amusement.
"What are we? Five?" Dean asked.

"One of us is." I joked with a smile.
"This is a pinkie swear, the ultimate pact." I told him.

"Fine." He said, crossing my pinkie with his, without breaking eye contact, I kissed our pinkies.

"There. Now you really can't break it 'cuz I sweetened the deal." I state, unhooking my pinkie from his.

"Are we gonna sweep...what happened under the rug or...?" Dean asked.

"For now. I want us to be together but I can't right now. With recent and past events, I gotta get my ducks in a row before I can do anything."I told him.
"You understand, right?" I asked. I can see in his eyes there was confusion; wanting to know but didn't voice them which I was grateful for.

"Yeah." Dean said, nodding his head.

"Are you tired?" I asked him.

"Me? No." Dean denied.

"Liar, I can see it on your face. We should probably go back inside, it's getting kinda cold." I told him, crossing my arms.

"Yeah, I can see that." Dean said, snickering. I gave him a confused stare, he simply gestured to my chest making me look down at my chest to see my nipples were perky. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Alright, moment's ruined. You perv." I said, getting out of the car, he got out as well.

"Wait, I have two questions." Dean stated.

"Shoot." I said, walking up to his side.

"One, what we're you listening too before I walked out?" Dean asked me.

"Coldplay." I answered.

"Coldplay? Really?" Dean asked.

"You know what, you're one too talk, Mr. Air Supply." I retorted, his face dropped, he almost looked embarrassed.

"Air supply gets a pass." Dean argued, trying to defend himself. I chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say." I said.

"Oh. And, the whiskey, where is it?" Dean asked me. My face dropped, oops I knew he was gonna ask this.

"Dang it. The cat's out the bag." I said, letting out a sigh, I opened the passenger door and pointed to the glove compartment.

"So that's where your secret stash is, huh." Dean stated.

"Well it's not really a secret if you know, is it?" I rhetorically asked.

"Just because I know doesn't mean anything. In fact, it can still be a secret. Our little secret." Dean countered. I contemplated and nodded my head.

"Okay." I said, closing the passenger door, walking past Dean to go to our room. Before I can get too far, he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, I put my hand on his chest as I stumbled.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking up at him. He didn't answer, he just simply put his lips on top of mine. I kissed him back, slowly, we pulled away.

"Just giving you a goodnight kiss." Dean stated, before letting go of me, walking past me and quietly opened our door. I stood still, slightly flabbergasted. I walked behind him, Eddie and Sam were still sleeping and Violet was still reading. When we walked to our bed Eddie was on my side.

"Okay." I said under my breath, taking my boots off, I opened the covers and slid under them, feeling the bed dip behind me, Dean put his arms around me making me sigh in content. Like a detector, Eddie turned around buried his head on my chest. I closed my eyes and soon enough sleep came over and took me.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

We pulled up to Charlie's house. Charlie was on the right side, Violet was in the middle and I was on the left side with Eddie on my lap.

"This is really over?" Charlie asked us.

"Yeah, it's over." Dean told her as he looked at her.

"Thank you." She said, smiling at us before getting out of the car.

"Charlie?" Sam called out making her turn around to look at him.
"Your boyfriend's death, you really should try to forgive yourself. No matter what you did, you probably couldn't have stopped it. Sometimes bad things just happen." Sam told her. She gave him a small smile as she took Sam's advice. We watched as she walked safely into her home.

"That's good advice." Dean told Sam whom smiled in response. Dean drove away from Charlie's house.

"Hey, Sam?" Dean asked.

"Yeah?" Sam replied.

"Now that this is all over, I want you to tell me what that secret was." Dean stated.

"Look...you're my brother. And I'd die for you. But there are some things I need to keep to myself." Sam told him. Dean may have not liked that answer but he accepted it and respected Sam so he just kept driving.

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °

Authors note: don't forget to vote and comment. 9129 words. wOah.

Violet and Eddie playing Uno warms my heart 🥺

So Elle's secret will be more explained later on.

AAAA DEANIELLA FINALLY KISSED
they made out too 😏

Tell me if you guys want future smut or not because that was my first time writing it and it was difficult to write bc I had to find the write words and look up some smut fics to get a hint on how I should write it.

Btw: Kristine Froseth is Violet's face claim. ALSO THIS IS WHAT VIOLETS LOCKET LOOKS LIKE.
P.S. Violet McGraw is young Violet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 29 3
She shared a lot with Sam and Dean Winchester; her hopes, her fears and dreams. But what happens when she shares herself with them?
9.7K 338 34
SUPERNATURAL. in which, a man returns to the living in search for what brought him back with his brother and his lover. dean winchester x oc season...
108K 3.6K 17
→ ❝ oh, sweet child of mine! ❞ If being bound meant she was incomplete: she would much rather have been alone. [COMPLETED] supernatural / n...
1.6K 21 7
After Castiel gets taken by the Empty, Dean falls into a state of depression. He throws himself into hunting to avoid feeling or thinking of feelings...