DASTAN-E-MOHABBAT

By shambhavisontakke

Sameer Maheshwari A popular actor, very professional to work with and does not get attached to anyone quickl... More

Character sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter-20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 19

471 72 35
By shambhavisontakke

A month had passed after Samaina's Engagement. All was going well, both the families were happy and werenow thinking of fixing the marriage whereas Samaina were yet enjoying their 'sagai-life'. Texting and calling each other constantly was now normal of which Naina was teased often by her friends. As Sameer's birthday was nearing, even he thought of telling his friends about them. When she agreed happily and then they decided to reveal their relationship to his friends (only).

And now Naina was busy packing her bag to fly to Mumbai. Sameer had asked her to come a day prior to his b'day, so that they could spend a little time and he would show her shooting set as she had wished it quite before. Rama came up with 2 steel boxes ans saw Naina packing her bag.

Rama-Yeh le yeh bhi rakh le.

Naina-Ma! Isski kya zarurat hai.

Rama-Arre aise kaise! Pehli baar jaa rahi hai kuch toh le jaa.

Keeping the boxes, she said.

Naina-Pehli baar thodi jaa rahi hu! Pinki ke shaadi ke waqt gayi thi na.

Rama-Ha, lekin pehli baar akeli jaa rahi hai na isliye.

Naina quietly packed her stuff as her mother instructed hert to call her as soon as she reaches also when she meets Preeti.

Rama-Acha tu yeh apni bag leke aa, main nashta parosti hu.

Saying this Rama started walking when Naina held her hand and made her sit besides her on the bed.

Rama-Kya hua?
Naina-Maa, main yu akeli Sameer ke paas jaa rahi hu, aur yeh achanak se aapko parso bataya toh....aap naaraz toh nahi hai na?

Rama-Main naaraz kyu hongi? Aur tum logo ka plan hi achanak se hua isilye tune der se bataya na.

Naina-Hmm.. Main...main Sameer ke paas sirf aaj ka din hi rukungi, isiliye kyuki Preeti aur jiju bahar gaye hai. Raat ko Sameer ke birthday celebrate karke Preeti ke paas hi jaungi.

Rama smiled and placed her hand on Naina's cheek.

Rama-Tujhe mujhe sab batane ki zarurat nhi hai Naina. MUjhe tujhpe bharosa hai, tu kuch galat nahi karegi.

Naina too smiled and hugged her mom.

Rama-Chal ab, ache se tayar ho aur neeche aa.

Naina-Hmm

Naina nodded and Rama went down.

**********************************************************

As usual Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Airport had hustle-bustle all around; some people checking in while some checking out. At 12:30 Delhi fight landed and all the passengers got down. Naina came out of terminal-3 and went to collect her luggage. Collecting her luggage, she moved to check out.As Naina stepped out, the warm air hit her face and she sighs.

Naina(to herself)- Hash! Finally pohoch gayi.

She was relieved that she had finally reached Mumbai and was happy that she would get to spend some alone time with Sameer and will meet Preeti and Pandit too. Then she looked around for Sameer but she did not find him. So she decided to call him. She dialled his number and in 2-3 rings Sameer received the call.

Naina-Hello Sameer, mein pohoch gayi, aap kaha ho?

Samer-Naina me shoot pe hi hu...Director ne shoot extend kar diya issliye nhi aasakta..

Naina-Accha thik hai phir me cab se—

Sameer-Cab-vab se nhi...mene gadi bhejwayi hai...Dinesh pohochta hi hoga..I am really sorry Naina main nhi aaya.

Naina-Sameer, Its okay.. kaam bhi toh important hai na..Aap chinta mat kijiye me Dinesh bhaiya ko preeti ke ghar chodne boldungi..

Sameer-Aree Preeti ke ghar kyu? Humare ghar hi jao na..

Naina-Lekin Sameer mere paas keys todhi hai?

Sameer-Arre..Sunno ghar ke bahar joh plant pot hai na usske neeche hai keys.. le lena..Aur me jaldi aane ki koshish karta hu..tum fresh hoke rest karo..

Naina-Accha okay...Dinesh b haiya aagaye hai..aap shoot khjatam kijiye.. me ghar jaati hu..thike..

Sameer-Thike..Byee

Naina-Byee

Dinesh kept the luggage in the car boot while Naina settled at the back. As they hit the road Naina informed Rama about her going to his house and Rama again asked her to call as soon as she would reach at Sameer's house, after disconnecting Naina started looking out of the window. A heady mix of crowded roads, busy people, sky high ambitions, Bollywood mania, buzzing seafront, upscale eateries, tucked away villages, cosmopolitan vibe and so much more that you can love it...The city that never sleeps.

Naina reached in the society and with her stuff climbed the lift. Reaching her floor she saw the plant pot and saw the keys there, she picked it and unlocked the door.

************************************

Naina opens the door and enters inside the lavish house. The wooden flooring shined reflecting the sunshine coming from the balcony. The big square-shaped golden center table was surrounded by 2 big sofas and 1 baithak. There was a small 4 seater dining table placed at the other end, adjacent to it was a small table below a big round mirror stuck on the wall; along with a red chair placed besides. Naina kept the keys on the television cabinet and then saw his antique collection of small bikes, cars and showcases. She then saw a frame with his sketch in it, probably gifted by one of his fans. Brushing her fingers on it she smiled and kept it back on its place. She looked around and saw everything clean and neat and then walked to the bedroom. Just as she was about to enter the room, she thought.

Naina(to herself): Naina, aise kaise tu kisi ke bhi room mein ghus rahi hai? Woh bhi tab jab woh ghar mein nahi hai. Mana woh yah nahi hai par tu bina permission ke andar kaise ja sakti hai?

Naina backed off thinking it was inappropriate entering someone's room but then her inner self thought.

Naina(to herself): Par Sameer 'koi bhi' thodi hai, mere mangetar hai, itna haq toh hai hi mujhe. Aur main thodi na unki koi personal ya private cheez dekhungi ya chooungi. Main bas andar jaake wapis aa jaungi. Haa!!

Making up her mind she twisted the knob and entered in. As she stepped in, his scent hit her. The bedroom was quite spacious with a king size bed, two attached side table in the center. A unique but beautiful mirror was hung on the opposite wall and a round table was placed below. Everything was bright with the light sweeping in from the glass doors. Naina walked around the bed and stood in front of the mirror remembering their first hug. How everything had changed that day...into happiness. Naina sat on the bed and let her fingers feel the soft fabric of the bedsheet, thinking how he must be sitting there talking to her every night. She looked around when her eyes fell on his shirt lying partially on the laundry bag.

She walked to it and picked it up, holding it close to her face she smelled his musky scent. Closing her eyes, she smiled blushing hugging the cloth. Thinking of something she wore it and stood in front of the mirror imitating Sameer. She brushed her fingers through her hair the way he do to his and posed in the styles he would do. She looked at herself in his shit and then covered her face with her palms and giggled. Slowly pulling her hand down she sat on the bed and imagined her happy life with him in this very house. She was quite engrossed in her thoughts when her phone rang. Jerking up she thought it must be Sameer and quickly removed his shirt and ran in the living room, picking up the call.

Naina: Hello!! .....ah..ha..maa main pohonch gayi...nahi zyada time nhi hua.....Maa main bhuk nahi thi..bas yaad nahi raha....Ok sorry!!...Ha jab woh aajayenge tab keh dungi....Ji...hmmm....bye.

Najna chewed and disconnected the call. She opened her bag and searched for her water bottle only to find it empty. Sighing she got up and went to the kitchen just to see a.....disaster.

***********************
Naina wiped her hands to the napkin after washing the last vessel. The whole kitchen was messy with unwashed utensils, uncovered food and empty packets here and there. Naina wiped the platform with a wet spongy cloth when she felt wetness between her legs. Keeping the cloth at its place, Naina rushed to her purse, took out her pad and went in the bathroom. Cleaning herself she came out after a few mins. Cominh out she slumped her shoulders thinking.

Naina(in her thoughts): Periods ok bhi ab hi aana tha? Those der baad aata toh unke liye khana toh banaa leti. Tchhh, yaar! Ab bahar se hi mangaana padega.

Naina unlocked her phone and searched for a good restaurant, ordering his favourite food. Just then Preeti called her.

Naina: Hi!

Preeti: Hi, aa gayi tu Mumbai mein?

Naina: Kabki, abhi Sameer ke ghar pe hun.

Preeti: Ohh! Disturb toh nahi kiya na??

Preeti giggles.

Naina: Very funny, woh waise bhi ghar pe nahi hai.

Preeti: Haii???

Naina: Ek shoot delay hogaya toh traffic mein phas gaye the. Aa jayenge abhi.

Preeti: acha, fir tu yaha aa jaa a, main ghar aa hi gayi hu.

Naina: Nahi yaar, maine promise kiya tha ki Lunch unke saath karungi toh shaam ko hi aaungi tere paas. Waise tu itni jaldi kaise aa gayi?

Preeti: Arre waha birthday party mein cake kata nahi aur Pandit ko ek urgent meeting ke liye bula liye. Isiliye wapis aa gaye, woh toh chala bhi gaya Office.

Naina: Ohh!!

Preeti: dekh na yaar itna acha khana tha waha pata hai. Par kuch khane ki hi nahi mila isiliye abhi order kiya hai.

Naina(laughs): bhukkad kahi ki.

"Ting tong!!"

The bell rang and Naaina told Preeti that she would call later. Disconnecting the call she opened the door and welcomed her man whom she was waiting for.

**********************
"I am so so sorry."

Entering the house Sameer apologised; kept his bag and hugged Naina.

Sameer: Main sach mein chahta tha ki main khud tumhare yaha swagat karu par Mumbai traffic...oh god!! I am so sorry.

Unhugging him Naina held his hands and asked him to calm down.

Naina: Sameer, it's ok. Calm down. Isme aapki galti nahi hai. Aur kya hua agar aap nahi the, aaj maine aapka swagat kiya toh aapko acha nahi laga kya?

Sameer(smiling): Main toh hamesha chahta hun ki tum mera swagat karo.

Naina too smiled and said.

Naina: Aap jaake fresh ho jaiye tab tak khana aa jayega.

Sameer: Oh haa, main abhi order jar deta hun

Naina: uski zarurat nahi hai. Maine already order kar diya hai, jab tak aap fresh hoke jayenge khana bhi aa jayega.

Sighing he thanked Naina and pecked her forehead before going in the room.

**********************
Having a good pleasant and a little romantic lunch, Samaina had a good time with each other. As sameer was famished, he wobbled up his food while Naina laughed. As both were done Sameer went to the basin to wash his hands when he heard Naina collecting their plates. Suddenly he realized that his kitchen was a disaster, exactly where Naina was going now. Running he went to her and held the plates saying.

Sameer: Naina main utha lungs.

Naina: Sameer main aapko----

Sameer: Nahi nahi, main hi lunga, tum baitho.

He snatched the cutlery from her hand and went in the kitchen just to see it all clean and tidy. He was surprised and confused when he heard her.

Naina: Sab kuch che se laga diya haj maine.

He turned to see her leaning near the kitchen door and lips pursed into a thin smile.

Sameer: Aa...actually, kal woh kaam wali bai nahi aayi na toh isiliye, air mera night shoot bhi tha toh mujhe time nahi mila. Warna sab theek se hi rehta hai.

Sameer said in a guilty tone when Naina spoke.

Naina: Sameer aap kitne darte hai, main khaa thodi na jaungi aap ko. Aap yaha akele Rehte hai isiliye kitchen ka haal aisa th. Aur baaki saare rooms toh aapne acha se rakhe the na, kitchen mein thodi gadbad chalti hai.

Sameer smiled rubbing the back of his neck. He kept the things back in the kitchen and was searching for a bottle when Naina asked.

Naina: Kuch chaiye kya aapko?

Sameer: Ha, woh meri blue bottle nahi mil rahi.

Naina: aa......woh dho di hai. Jaali mein hogi.

Sameer: Nahi yaha toh nahi hai.

Sameer said searching for his bottle.

Naina: Hai wahi hai, neeche.

Finally Sameer got it and then Naina asked him to get her bottle too which she left back in kitchen while washing the utensils. Sameer noticed that Naina wasn't entering the kitchen, coming out he asked.

Sameer: Naina, tum kitchen mein kyu nahi aa rahi?

Naina looked at him, surprised that he noticed and then thinking she said.

Naina: as...actually...woh mujhe periods aaye hai toh isiliye.

Naina spoke slowly and then Sameer realised why she wasn't entering and suddenly panicked.

Sameer: Oh!! Fir tum baitho na, khadi kyu ho?

Sameer made her sit on the chair and asked.

Sameer: Tumhe hot water bag ya koi goli ya chocolate khani hai? Main le aata hun.

Naina: Sameer....mujhe kuch nahi khana. I'm fine ajr goli hai mere paas.

Naina held dis hand and stood up stopping him from going.

Sameer: Tum wapis khadi hogayi? Tum na aise nahi maanogi.

Without any warning hi picked her in bridal style. Gasping Naina held his shoulders and their eyes looked. Staring into her orbs, Sameer smile feeling her close to his heart. This was the time she was close to a man...to her man. And that is why her heart bested rapidly.

Naina: Sameer...main..main chal lungi.

Sameer: It's ok, hum aa gaye.

Sameer said keeping her on the bed and then distanced himself. Fetching her bad, he poured a glass of water and gave it to Naina. She swallowed the med and kept the glass on the side table, when Sameer held her hand and asked.

Sameer: Tumhe kuch chaiye?

Naina: Nahi. Aap meri itni chinta mat kajiye, main theek hun. Sameer smiled and caresses her hair. She too tightened their hold and smiled

Sameer: Waise tum kitchen mein nahi aa sakti toh tumne bartan kaise dhoye?

Naina: Woh, jab mere bartan dhoke ho gaye the tab mujhe periods aaye. Isiliye fir uske baad main wapis nahi gayi warna mujhe toh aapke liye khana bhi banana tha.

Naina pouted , being upset that she couldn't make him food.

Sameer: Naina, tumhe yaha koi compulsion nahi hai ki periods aaye toh kitchen na jaao. Kitchen mein bohot kaam hota hai isiliye in dinon mein tumhe waha jaana nahi chahiye aur iss baat se main bhi sehmat hi. Lekin agar tumhare mann ho toh tum jaa sakti ho. Yeh ghar ab sirf mera nahi hai, hamara hai toh tumhe kaha jaana gau, lab jaana hai, kyu jaana hai yeh tum khud decide karo. Par haa bilkul bhi exertion nahi, ache se aaram karna compulsory hai.

Sameer cupped her face and she held his hand that was on her cheek, looking at him with gratitude. How could a person be so open minded and loving. He not only made her think that Periods were normal but also made her free from the restrictions that every girl has to face along with taking care that she rests. She was amazed bye his thinking and love. Grinning she moved closer to him and hugged him tight. Sameer smiled wide and held her in his arms happily. They stayed like that for quite a few mins when Sameer felt her flinch a bit. Sameer looked at Naina slowly as she had shut her eyes tight.

Sameer: Naina tunhe dard ho raha hai kya?

Naina unhugged him.

Naina: Nahi zyada nahi hai.

Sameer: Pakka na? Tumne abhi goli li lekin fir bhi aaram nahi mil raha.

Naina: gopi ka asae hone mein time lagega. Aap chinta mat kijiye. It's all normal.

Sameer: Aisa karo, tum yaha so Jao.

Naina: Sameer iski zaru---

Sameer: Naina! So matlab so, tum yaha aaram karo main bahar so jaunga.

Naina: Aap waha kyu soyenge? Yahi so jaiye na!

Sameer looked at her in surprise and asked.

Sameer: Tumhe chalega?

Naina(smirked): Ab aise haalat mein toh aap mera fayyad uthayenge nahi, toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai.

Sameer(chuckled): Main waise bhi tumhara fayda nahi uthata. Kyunki mujhe tumhara fayda nahi balki pyar chahiye.

Sameer stated looking in her eyes and leaning towards her. She blushed and smacked his arm playfully. Both giggled and laid next to each other keeping an appropriate distance in between. Sameer turned to face her and held her hand. She too turned to him seeing him holding her hand and looked in his eyes. He passed a small smile and busily said.

Sameer: I love you Naina!!

She pursed her lips and just pulled their intertwined hands to her, kissing the back of his hand she made him smile and like that both slipped in a deep slumber, soaked in each others warmth.

**********************

The sunset brushes strokes of orange, red; refreshing and like soothing in the embrace of your loved one. The billowy clouds look like millions of cotton balls put together to create all sorts of shapes, picking up the colors around then and dance around in wind continually changing and enhancing the masterpiece.

Nain a slowly opened her eyes and stayed like that for a few second taking in the surrounding. Suddenly she realized that she was in Mumbai and his room. She her head and looked at him who was sleeping like a baby. There was still a safe distance between them with their interwined hand on his chest.She slowly slipped her hand from his and went to the bathroom. Freshning up she came out as a daisy and sat near him, on the bed. She looked at him closely. His hair fell on his forehead giving it a messy look, while his lips were lightly pouted making him look cute. His slight stubble and sharp jawline made him look rugged and his eyes were closed peacefully without any tense lines on the forehead. Naina smiled looking at his hand which was fisted just like a baby who was full. Naina nodded thinking of his dedication towards his work. Since past 4 days he has been shooting at night and then coming home the next day. She felt bad imagining how bad he would be feeling seeing no one to take care when he was tired, no one to hug when he was miserable. Though he had a very loving family back in Ahemdabad, he must be feeling lonely here for sure. She just wished to be with him 24/7 caring and loving him the way he did. Naina leaned and kissed his forehead when he stirred in his sleep making her jerk up. Naina slowly stood without making any noise and went out in the balcony. Holding the railing she sighned in releief. What if Sameer had seen her? How would have he reacted seeing her kiss his forehead? She kept her hand on her chest feeling her heart beat fast.

Naina(to herself)-Kya ho raha hai mujhe? Kyu har baar mera dil yu zori se dhadakta hai?

Naina asked herself and thought of all the times when he had come closer or she had, made her heart pump hard. She thought how she would never feel uncomfortable close to him or when he would hold her, but would do when she was with someone else. Even today when he picked her up, she didn't feel scared but trusted him.

Naina(to herself)-Ha! Main unpe bhot bhorosa karti hun..par..kya sirf bharosa hi karti hun ya kuch aur?

Naina questioned her feelings. Did she only trust him?Where they only bound with friendship from her side or with love?

She thought of times when he was the only one she would think about. The way he made her feel special, the way he would make her smile, blush. He was the only one to do that. Even she couldn't live without him, she wasn't even ready to get someone else in place of him, he held a very special place in her heart. A place where no one could ever reach. But why? Coz of love?

Naina(to herself)-KYa main unse pyar karti hun?

Naina was searching for the answer in her heart when she felt 2 arms encircling her waist.

Sameer-KYa soch rhi ho?

Naina-Kuch nhi.

Sameer-Mere baare me soch rhi thi?

Naina-Nahi toh..bilkul nahi..

Sameer-Jhuth mat bolo.

Naina-mai..Main kyu jhuth bolu??

Sameer-taki mujhe pata na chale ki tum mere baare mein soch rhi ho.

Naina-Aissa kuch nhi hai.

Saying this Naina moved out from his hold, standing beside him.Suddenly Sameer loudly said..

Sameer-Naina...Naina tumhare per ke yaha ek..ek cockroach hai..

Naina-Ahhh..

Naina immediately hugs Sameer shutting her eyes and said

Naina- Sameer pls ussko bhagaiye na yaha se..

Sameer-Nahi..

Naina looked at Sameer with a shocked face..and closed her eyes again due to fear..

Naina-Sameer pls.....mujhe dar lagta hai cockroach se..pls

Sameer-Pehle batao ki tum mere baare me hi soch rhi thi na!

Naina-Pehle ussko bhagaiye.

Sameer-Pehle tum batao.. me usse bhaga dunga.

Naina-Ha....Ha main.. aapke baare me hi soch rhi thi..

Sameer smiled, knowing it..His trick worked.

Sameer-Naina apni aakhe kholo yaha koi cockroach nhi hai...aur na hi tha..

Naina opened her eyes moved out of the hug and saw him smirking and then she understood that it was his trick to know the answer he already knew and then Sameer started laughing..

Naina-Sameer aap bohot bure ho...Aap ko pata hai main kitna dar gayi thi...Jaiye main aapse baat nhi karungi..

Saying this she went inside the room....

Sameer-Accha sorry baba...

Naina-Nahi mujhe aapse baat nhi karni..

Sameer-I am really sorry... me bas mazak kar raha tha..

Standing in front of Naina, he held his one ear and mouthed a sorry in his style. By seeing his cute face Naina gave in..

Naina-Its okay..

Sameer(teasingly)-Par ek baat hai ki dar ke mare sach bahar aa hi gaya!

Naina(blushingly)-Accha voh sab chodiye....taiyar hote hai..

Sameer-ha ha chalo..

Naina-Main Preeti ko phone kar leti hu...as a remainder..

Sameer-Accha okay..

Naina called Preeti few times but she did not receive it. So Naina called Pandit and the same happened, he too did not receive even a single call.

Naina-Sameer dono phone nhi utha rahe hai.

Sameer-Naina maybe voh ready ho rahe ho isliye... hum ready hoja te hai...nikalte time phir se try karte hai..tension mat lo.

Naina-Hmm...Thike..

They both got busy getting ready for the night. As Naina came out of the room full ready...Sameer was awestruck seeing her ...she was looking gorgeous..the black jeans, golden top, minimal makeup and last her waist length hair locks left open.Naina was checking him out as Sameer was busy staring at her with open mouth.Wearing blue denim, white t-shirt with orange jacket making him more handsome.Naina came infront of him and closed his mouth with her hand saying..

Naina-Mr. Maheshwari...muh band kariye makhi gush jaayegi..

Sameer came out of his Naina's world and said pulling Naina towards him by her elbow.

Sameer-Kya karu tumne hosh joh udda diya mera ki kuch samajh nhi aa raha hai..

Naina-Accha..

Sameer-Ha....u r looking deadly gorgeous!

Naina-Thank you...Aap bhi bohot handsome dikh rahe ho!

Sameer kissed her nose making her blush and asked her forwarding his hand..

Sameer-Toh madam chale..

Naina(blushingly giving her hand)-Haa..

They locked the house and moved down towards the parking area. Sameer unlocked the car and opened the passenger seat for Naina and got settled on driver seat and started the engine moving towards their destination. As they were passing by the marine drive Naina was mesmerised by its beauty. Marine drive at night is an otherworldly experience.The feeling of cool ocean breeze blowing at night as the lights along the marine drive glitter like stars, provides a welcome respite.

Naina-Sameer yeh kitna amazing hai..wow!

Sameer-Amazing toh hai par tumse zayada nahi hai..

Naina-Ha Ha abhi aage dekh ke gadi chalaiye.. main Preeti ko phone karti hu..

Naina called Preeti she was not picking her phone, then Sameer tried calling Pandit but he too didn't answer a single call. Suddenly Naina phone started ringing flashing Pandit's name Naina immediately picked the call.

Naina-Hello Kya hua jiju? main aapko kabse call karri hu Preeti ko bhi kya par ussne uthaya nahi..Aap log ready hogaye kya? Hum already nikal chuke hai.Aap----.....

Hearing Pandit the phone slipped from Naina's hand.

********************************************************** 

Hey guys!!
Here's the update. So sorry for the delay. We both are busy with our classes and tuitions so are trying hard to get a little time for writing. But we will be back with our updates after every 15 days or early.

Also we would like to thank our very own FamiliaDeYUDKBH for recognizing our work. I and Hetvi0029 we both are really really happy and blessed that our official yudkbh fan account has promoted our work. It was like a dream. Thank you so much guys🙏 Hopefully soon our lead Randeep Rai and Ashi singh would recognize our fandom and be a part of it. Lots of gratitude and love❤

Also a reminder to the ones who haven't yet read my new book- What a Lie!

Love,
Shambhavi and Hemangi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 11.2K 43
Once touched by love, our lives can never be the same. Sameer Maheshwari, though born in India, grew up in London. Whereas, Naina Agarwal's world ha...
16.4K 2.1K 49
Sameer Maheshwari, CEO of Maheshwari Industries, living With his Nanu in Ahmadabad is a very charming, Lovable person. His three lifelines are Nanu...
8.5K 998 13
Sameer Maheshwari, a very dashing, strong, talented, powerful and energetic captain of the Indian football team, is disappointed with himself by losi...
14.7K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...