Unhinged (Tokyo Revengers x M...

By JorgeMakesTheSpakle

M/N, a boy whose a tad unhinged, gains the attention of a gang after moving back to Tokyo, little do they kno... More

Chapter 1: Cats?
Chapter 2: Baji Keisuke
Chapter 3: Peyoung Yakisoba
Chapter 4- New friends?
Chapter 5: Kiyosama!
Chapter 7: Dorayaki
Chapter 8: Suzuki Kiyoka
Chapter 9: Appreciation
Chapter 10: M/n's Future?
Chapter 11: Dance Revolution
Chhapter 12: What happend?
Chapter 13: Let me go home...
Chapter 14: Sleepy!?
Chapter 15: Memories and a walk
Chapter 16: The festival
Chapter 17: The brawl
Chapter 18: Nap time
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: Rust
Chapter 21: The kitty is a badass
Chapter 22: Stranded
Chapter 23: A new addition
Chapter 24: A failed plan
Chapter 25: Tommy Jean
Chapter 26: A charm of life

Chapter 6: Intruders

11.8K 450 513
By JorgeMakesTheSpakle

. . .

No-ones POV

Takemichi was never the eager type when it came to studies. He would rather be doing anything else than being stuck in the classroom tortured by the teachers tedious monotone voice. And on this particular day of middle school, Takemichi had decided to rack his brain with possible ways to stop Kisaki Tetta and Sano Manjiro meeting. This however, was a mistake as he was now extremely stressed. He had no idea of what to do next. To his luck, or should I say misfortune, his thoughts were distracted by sudden shouting outside the corridor. His attention was immediately switched from his thoughts to whoever was at the door.

"Oh, here he is." The intruder spoke.

As soon as he recognised the new face to the classroom, his own was changed into a shocked one, jaw dropped and eyes wide.

"Let's go play, Takemichy ♡"

'WHAT AN ABSURD PERSON!!' His eyes were basically bulging out their sockets now.

Takemichi being the sane person he is and not wanting to die, complied to his request. When he stepped outside his jaw dropped even more than what anyone would have thought was humanly possible.

'T-these are all third years?'

Gaining enough courage the faux blonde spoke up, "What's all this?"

"Huh? You mean this trash?" The taller questioned. "They pissed me off, so I knocked 'em down a peg." He replied too calmly for comfort.

Then, he started demanding the beaten up third years to lie down back up. All except the two Toman admins were confused, but this confusion was quickly stopped when the teen stepped on one of their backs, the other following behind jumping from one body to another. They both talked casually about gangs and them going to 'knock 'em out' while Takemichy decided to walk on the floor beside them.

'The Tokyo Manji Gang is crazy after all. Tormenting people is an everyday occurrence for these guys. To them, it's the same as washing their face.'

After what had happened yesterday after M/n had left it would be an understatement to say he wasnt the least bit frightened. The way he so scarily beat up Kiyosama then turned to say bye like nothing had happend definitely wasnt normal.

"You feelin' okay?" Draken asked while slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"Well it's so soon after yesterday." He nervously replied.

"You're free today aren't you?"

"Erm... well, not really."

"Let's hang out for a little while."

"Huh...? Aren't you listening to me?"

Students began to gather round by the lockers chatting and whispering about the three boys in front of them.

"Wha? Hanagaki is buddy-buddy with Mikey?"

"Idiot you're being too loud!"

"We actually had someone that awesome here?"

'I see... so this is my chance, this is my chance to get close to Mikey and stop him from meeting Kisaki Tetta.'

The faux blonde was now given a new hope, the hope that he now had a chance to stop the toman from here transforming into the current toman, 12 years in the future.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

Takemichi turned to the direction of the shout to realise who it was that was so bravely shouting at the Captain and Vice-captain of Toman.

'HINA!?'

~Somewhere with a certain H/c haired boy~

Walking down the corridor to leave for the end of the day, M/n had noticed huge crowds of people whispering about two boys barging in and beating up the third years. At first he was slightly confused but he had a hunch of who it might be. Curiosity taking over him, he made his way to the more concentrated sound of mummering. It turned out his deduction was correct and the two that had so rudely interrupted his snapping of the filths arm were standing in the middle of the sea of gossiping middle schoolers. However, they weren't alone how M/n had expected, they had another boy with them.

'Poor Mitchi...' he thought. He could tell that he wasnt at all comfortable in the situation he was in. M/n was also annoyed with himself for thinking they would be alone, why would they come into a school, beat up a bunch of nobody's then leave? Then again, they are leaders of a gang so it wouldnt be too surprising.

The 5'8" boy tried his best to hide behind fellow students in an attempt to make sure he wasnt spotted. A boy who's clearly taller than most people in the room trying to hide behind others who are smaller than him sounds completely stupid. It is. But he just had to use his brain for a whole day so dont go blaming him for being a bit dumb now.

Luckily for him, they hadn't noticed him yet and weren't going to since they had no interest in drama-searching middle schoolers.

His attention was soon drawn away from the sight if  his uncomfortable friend to the yell of a girl.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

'Oh Hina.' As you can see, M/n's realisation to who the brave girl was was alot more calm than the others panicked/shocked 'HINA!?'.

~Back with Takemichi and the group~

As Hina walked up to them, Draken and Mikey's attention has switched from the uncomfortable boy to the big contrast of the girl.

"Hah? Who are you?"

As she continued to walk up to the three, leaving the question unanswered, he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head "I'm sorry Hina... Today is actually busy for me, so-" his apology was cut shot by a loud slapping sound.

*SLAP*

Hina had just slapped Mikey. Yep, Hina, Takemichis girlfriend, had just slapped the leader of Toman. Everyone one was shocked especially Takemichi. Well everyone except the two delinquents and our M/n who was trying his best to not burst out laughing.

'#girlboss'

He couldn't take it anymore, his own thought had made him break. He manage to turn his potential uncontrollable laughter into a 'Pfft-' followed by breathy snickers.

(Idk how to describe it 🗿)

Unlike last time, Draken had not bothered to glance to the direction of the snicker as he himself was full of rage. A tick mark appeared on his cheek as he stared down at the women.

The peach haired girl walked past Mikey who's head was now hanging to the side and grabbed he partners arm.

"Takemichi-kun let's go."

Takemichi looked back at the two who had came to collect him. "Eh?" Then his vision turned back to Hina.

"I will protect you!" A determined look on her face.

"Hina."

He looked down towards his arm which Hina had taken a hold of.

'Her hand is trembling.'

Before they could make it any further, they were stopped by another hand grasping onto the girls arm.

"Oi... imma murder you, bitch." And intimidating look crept on his face. "You just gonna slap someone and say 'See ya later'? Dont make me laugh!"

'If they lay a finger on Hina I'm taking away their ability to have children. Damn cretin.' A threatening aura started to surround M/n causing the people around him to back away slightly.

"What part of this is a joke?"

"Hah?"

"Coming to their school and forcing them to come with you. Recently, Takemichi-kun has been covered in wounds."

Takemichi looked at hina slightly shocked but with love too.

(Awww look at them)

"If that was because of you guys, then I wont forgive you."

Suddenly, a hand gripped his shoulder, it was Takemichi's.

"Hah?"

"Let go of her..." he said in a weak voice.

"Whatcha say? I didnt quite hear ya." He said leaning down to his level.

"I SAID LET HER FUCKING GO!! YOU DUMBASS!"

"You bastard! Who the fuck you think you're talking to?"

'Why the hell does his face look like that!? Its fuckin' creepy!' M/n thought.

"I ain't gonna give her up a second time!"

"Hah? A second time?"

'A second time? This guys spouting nonsense like from when he was fighting Kiyosama. Well, I say fighting, more like being beaten to a pulp...'

Then, the oh so famous 'Mikey' decided to finally speak up, "Awh, and here I thought we could be friends. Too bad ♡."

Closing his eyes for a bit, he continued. "Well then, how you wanna die?" He opened his eyes to give the scared boy a look that would definitely have killed if possible to do so.

'What's wrong with these kids!?Right now mickey mouse looks like hes the main serial killer in some horror movie.'

"You're making a face like you're not gonna be able to stand on your own again." He said with a closed eye smile as he made his way closer to him.

"Just promise me one thing." Takemichi spoke up.

"Hm?"

"Promise me that you wont lay a finger on Hina!"

"Hah? I dont give a damn about her!" He said with a blank face as he raised a fist to punch him in the face.

'Since you're not Hina, I wont interfere, but I'll pray for you Mitchi!' The H/c haired boy thought with a smile as if the boy could hear him.

"Just kidding!"

"Huh?"

"Takemichy, you dummy!" He said patting his shoulder. "Theres no way I'd lay a hand on a girl."

'Wait so Mitchis not getting hit in the face?'

Draken came up from behind him, leaning his arm over his shoulder once again. "Takemichy... You were trynna threaten me?" He enquired.

"I-... I'm sorry. "

"Its okay."

"Huh? Takemichi-kun... these people are?" After assessing the situation for a while, the peach haired girl came to a sudden realisation. "IM SO SORRY!!" She bowed. "I must have misunderstood something."

"Its okay, dont worry about it" He lifted his hand up to his cheek, "That was one amazing slap."

"I AM SO SORRY!!" she blushed in embarrassment.

"Its fine, do the best for the man you like. But just be careful, things would have ended up messy if you slapped someone who wouldve faught back, you know?"

"Yes!" Walking back to the entrance of the school, she turned to Takemichi. "I will be going then."

"Eh? What about our date?"

"We can postpone it for now. Since your friends went out of their way to come here."

"Bye-bye! Make sure to not hit me next time. ♡"

She bowed then left.

"What a nice girl, it's rare to see one like that. Be sure to take care if her."

"H-hai!"

"Ne ne Ken-chin- Huh? Where'd Ken-chin go?"

"Huh?"

He was right, Draken was nowhere to be seen, I wonder where he went?

~With Draken~

Walking away from the group, he decided to confront the owner of the snicker he had heard previously when he was busy. He was pretty sure who it was, that ugly laugh wasnt something to forget.

With his height, he had an advantage and immediately spotted the culprit (his height was help too). H/c hair stuck above the crowd and he was seen headed to wherever he saw fit.

"Oi." The blonde called out. "I know you can hear me so theres no point trynna ignore me!"

Stopping in his tracks, the boy turned around slowly. His own bored eyes met with the dark of the others.

"What do you want now? Wanna make me part of your little band?"

"I know it was you laughing earlier."

"Wow, you deserve an oscar." He said very obviously sarcastically. "Why does that matter anyway? You gonna punish me?" He smirked as he saw a light blush creep on the tallers face.

"I noticed how you take joy over other peoples suffering, why is that?"

"Do I need a reason?"

"Not really but-"

"Then there is none."

"Well since I wont get any answers outta ya, how bout you tell me your name."

"Food..." he said quietly.

"Whattcha say?"

"I'm hungry."

"What's that gotta do with your name?"

M/n's face was now serious. Draken was expecting some serious answer, which would be stupid considering the question.

"If you wanna know my name you gotta get me food."

"Hah?"

Draken paused a bit before sighing. He knew Mikey wanted to get to know the guy and getting him food would be a good way to do so since they would have more time to chat about stuff. He really didn't want another child to deal with but sadly, he had no other choice.

"Alright, if you come with us we'll get you food."

The serious look on M/n's face quickly vanished turning in to a big grin, his eyes sparkling.

'Thats two people who have fell for that now... Maybe I should do this everytime someone asks for my name, it might end up with me getting attacked if I provoke the wrong people but I can just beat them up myself, so why does it matter?'

~Back with Mikey & Takemichi~

"Huh?"

After a bit of confusion, Mikey heard Drakens voice calling out to him from the school entrance.

"Hey Mikey, look who I found."

It was M/n and he did not look happy to be there. The fact that he would have to communicate with the dorayaki gremlin had settled in and his previous joy from the thought of food was destroyed.

'M/N-KUN!?'

Mikeys eyes lit up at the sight of the boy that he was so interested in the day before.

"Oh hey it's you, crazy boy!" He shouted while waving.

'Crazy boy?'

"Damn half pint."

. . .

T

hank you so much for 1k+ reads I did not expect that!! It feels so soon and I'm glad that people are enjoying my story. Also reading the comments people have left brought a smile to my face so I'm thankful.

The amount of votes and reads I've got is reassuring to me that this book doesnt completely suck so that's good.

Anyway-

Why the hell do they look so scary tho I mean look at them-

They look like they're about to go on a murder spree.

Also enjoy this picture of the k!s@k! T3tt@ himslef

Why does he look like someone's got the stretch tool and just pulled all his facial features up tho-

Word count: 2387
21st oct.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 966 26
Another time leaper or is he from the past our (Y/N) is one strange dude will he be able to get past these challenges or just die? Another story bitc...
16.6K 354 24
You're a normal kid who joins a gang formed by his childhood friends. You meet a girl who catches your eye.
79K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
2.2K 48 12
Mashiro Sano (you) is the lost twin of Manjiro Sano the leader of the gang called 'Tokyo Manji Gang' or Toman for short. The both of you don't know t...