Cupid Shinobi: Naruto Fanfic

By Ryuu_Tsukima

*The art cover is by our lovely friend @EMOPHASEWHENIWASAKID* Y/n is known as the Cupid Shinobi in the villag... More

Y/n Bio
Y/n Kanroji Kocho
Team Assembles
Meeting and Training
Let The Test Begin!
You Fail!
A Dangerous Mission!
The Demon Vs. The Slayer!
Be Prepared
New Healing
Round 2 Leaf vs. Mist
Fate meets again
What happened?
New Improve
A Good Day
Y/n x GN! Reader One shot
Chunin Exam
Meeting new team!
Rookie Face Off!
The Written Exam
Tenth Question
Death Forest!
Unknown Threat!
Snake Vs Butterfly
The Heartbreak
Love Rage
The Third Test
First round
Puppet Master
Cupid's Sadistic
Team 7B's wrath
The Power of Wind and Shadow
Top Dog Unleash!
Naruto's Surprise Weapon!
Byakugan Battle!
Stand out!
The Power of Youth!
Forbidden Secret Jutsu
A Splendid Ninja Is Born!
Interview Q&A
Shadow in Darkness
The Stone Sensei
Stone Heart
Deadly Heart Attack
Sheer Cold
The Bounding Day
Bonding With Poison
The Evil Hand Revealed
The Final Round
Byakugan vs. Shadow Clone
Ultimate Defense
A Failure's True Power
Hit it or Quit it
Zero Motivation
The Technique Is Born!
The Konoha Crush Begins!
Village in Distress
A Call to Strike
Hokage Battle Royale!
A Mistake from the Past
Dead Demon Consuming Seal!
Panda's Identity Emerges!
Pushed to the Edge!
Assassin of the Moonlit Night
Light vs. Dark
The Sand Demon
Cursed Mark AU
Ninja Handbook
Interview Q&A Part 2
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Return of the Morning Mist
Sharingan vs. Sharingan!
Potential Disaster!
Roar, Chidori! Brother vs. Brother!
Hate Among the Uchihas: The Last of the Clan!
A New Training Begins: I Will Be Strong!
Keep on Training: Pop Goes the Sound!
The God and The Angel: Unforgettable Night!!

Dancing Blood Lust

5K 212 146
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV:

"The winner is Temari."

Temari was so confused as to what he was witnessing. Shikamaru's shadow was returning as he was gaining back his control. "What the--?" Temari can only say.

"Uh, man, I'm beat," Shikamaru complain. "Ugh, what a waste!" Ino's eyes twitch. "Why? What is he thinking? Doesn't he want to be a Chunin?" Ino asks. "What can you say? It's Shikamaru." Choji chuckle.

"I wonder, do you think he has the motivation for this?" Kurenai can only ask. "I've wondered that same thing myself so many times," Asuma answered. 'Even so, his tactic and ingenuity are far beyond those of your typical Genin. If that had been a real mission and he'd been leading a squad, they would have succeeded. The battle was won the moment he caught Temari in that shadow possession. I guess you could say he won the battle but lost the match.' Kurenai thought.

'That boy's lack of drive can sure be frustrating. Still, there's something to be said for not having a killer instinct. It means he never lets his emotions cloud his judgment. He never panics. He's able to calmly assess his tactical situation and determine the wisest course of action. He even has the wisdom to retreat if his position is untenable. He has something a lot of the others lack, clarity. That's a vital trait in a Chunin and a leader.'

"He may not be as motivated as some of the others, but, you know, it's not such a bad thing for a squad leader to trust his head more than his gut. He'll get in a lot less trouble that way." One shinobi complimented.

"You said it. A squad with a hotshot for a leader is a squad that's not going to survive very long. Some of these kids don't understand there's not much point in completing a mission if your whole team gets wiped out. That's not what being a Chunin is about." The other shinobi agreed.

"If you're scoring them on that, Naruto and Neji failed the test. Not that they don't have a talent for a Genin. Still, I can't help feeling Shikamaru gave up too soon. What do you think?" The shinobi ask.

"Well, one thing I'm sure of, he's got a lot better chance than that Naruto kid." The other shinobi answered.

Naruto was grunting as he was getting mad. "What the heck was that? Forfeiting the match when he had it won! Geez!" Naruto yell. "Man, that ticks me off. That lazy son of a--" Naruto had enough as he jumps out to the arena. "I'm going to give a piece of my mind."

"And to think that lazy kid's going to be a Chunin." The other Chunin said. "Hey, I want to talk to you, you idiot!" Naruto walks to Shikamaru. "Eh, who are you calling an idiot, idiot?" Shikamaru ask as he was stretching.

"Why'd you give up? Are you that lazy? Or are you just a big chicken?" Naruto asks. "Hey. It's over. Let's just forget it, okay?" Shikamaru suggested.

"Are you kidding? No! It's not okay. You had that match won--"

"Wound you skip it?" Shikamaru interrupt Naruto. "Are you forgetting? There's another match." Shikamaru reminded. "Another match?" Naruto asks. It clicked to Naruto as he smiles.

"Huh. At last! This is the one I've been waiting for. That Y/n kid is next!" One of the audience cheers. "Yeah, but who's this Gaara guy he's up against?" The other audience asks. "Don't know. He's a mystery. But from what I hear, he doesn't stand a chance at this Y/n kid." The guy laughs.

"Don't get too excited. We don't know what he's about, as far as we know, it might be a rumor. Plus, he isn't here." The second audience said. "What! No way! You're telling me I came all this way and missed two days of work for nothing?" The guy complained.

"Well, it seems fairly clear this Y/n is bound to win." Another guy stated. "I wouldn't be so sure. I like the look of this stranger from the Sand village. I'm putting my money on the mystery man." The second guy declared. The first guy laughs, "That's the thing about this level of competition, the only thing you know for sure is that you never know what will happen."

"Okay, we're here. We paid! Let's fight!"

"This is taking forever!"

"Let's start the fight!"

"Come on Y/n," Sakura murmured as she was getting worried.

"Ara ara~ I'm sorry that I made you guys wait."

A swarm of butterflies came as they were flying in the air. In a way, it was as if a giant butterfly was in the air as it flies down to the ground. Now swarms of butterflies rise as everyone's eyes widen.

Slowly does it show a person as they were smiling? His pink hair faded to purple as his green eyes radiant. It was Y/n however, the outfit was different.

A buttoned shirt with a white framed collar, a shirt pocket on top of the left breast, and a fishnet shirt. The chest area of his uniform is left unbuttoned.  Over his shirt, he wears a white haori, which has a butterfly wing pattern that fades into a pale turquoise then pink color on the sleeves and hem which are cuffed with a black and white dotted trim.

 He also has on long, saggy hakama pants strapped by a white buckled belt that is tucked in thigh-high socks layered with the vertically striped lime-green socks and a pair of white zori with green straps.

Alongside him was Gyomei was he had his beads in his hand. Suddenly the room was filled with mist as it was catching them off guard. The room was getting cold as it shows two shadow figures. The fog disappears as it shows Haku and Zabuza being next to Y/n and Gyomei.

Now, team 7B has arrived at the finals.

"He came," Gaara murmured as a small smile was coming on his face. Sakura sighs as she was smiling. Genma turn as he smiles at them. "And you are?" Genma ask.

"I'm Y/n Kanroji Kochou." Y/n response as he was smiling. "He's here!" Sakura smile. "So, my love made it in time." A male voice said.

Ino, Sakura, and Choji turn as they gasps. "Rock Lee!" Sakura yell.

Immediately the crowd started cheering as they know to get to see the match they wanted to see. 'Damn, he came-what is he wearing?!' Shikamaru notices the outfit.

"Y/n! You finally show up!" Naruto cheered. Y/n blush a little as he knows that he was technically late. "See the truth is, I was on time," Y/n answered. "Huh? What do mean?" Naruto asks.

"I would've come on time. But Zabuza suggested that I should make an entrance." Y/n response. It was silent for a second as they turn to see Zabuza was smirking. "EH!"

"You idiot! Y/n could've been disqualified." Naruto growled. "Listen punk! We both know that wouldn't happen. Everyone here wants to see a strong person fight." Zabuza growled back.

Y/n was scratching his head as he was blushing a little. "So um, how late was I?" Y/n ask. Genma stared at Y/n before he snapped out.

"We had to extend the deadline for you." Genma answer. Y/n froze as he got the answer. "I-I'm sorry..." Y/n apologize. Y/n shook his head, "But now I'm here!" He cheers. Y/n suddenly felt a stare as slowly he... a smile.

He turns as he sees Gaara staring at him. Haku, Zabuza, and Gyomei turn as they see Gaara. Zabuza gritted his teeth behind his mask and his jaw clenched. His bloodlust was leaking as he sees the redhead, no eyebrows, a kid looking at Y/n.

"Just make sure you don't lose to this guy," Naruto stated as he looks at Gaara. "Got it." Y/n answer.

Gaara couldn't figure out if this was a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand, he can get closer to Y/n, but yet he can only do so much, as many people were watching.

He could sense the multiple stares at him. Seeing the large blind male staring intensely at him as he can sense two bloodlusts targeting him. However, he didn't care about them. He only cares about one other person.

The one he's about to fight.

"Woo-hoo, Y/n!" Ino cheer. Choji's eyes widened with excitement as he was waiting for this moment to happen. 'I got the perfect snack for him when I get him!' Choji cheer in thought.

'Geez, everyone's so loud.' Shikamaru complains. 'Though, can't blame them. I'm looking forward to this one myself.' Shikamaru said in thought.

"Sakura, what's it like to be on such an amazing team?" Ino asks. "What do mean?" Sakura asks in confusion. "You know. First, Naruto surprises everyone by beating Neji Hyuga, then you've got Sasuke, and now you have Y/n, who must be the strongest." Ino explains. 

Lee hears what Ino said as he looks where Naruto and Y/n are. 'Y/n is fighting that Sand ninja Gaara, whom I was powerless against, and Naruto won against Neji, whom I'd always wanted to defeat.' Lee clenches his fist. It was tight where blood was soaking the bandages. 'And all I get to do...is stand here and watch.'

'Ah, Lee.' Guy notice Lee's change as he felt heartbroken. 'Huh. At last.' The Kazekage thought.

"All right, Gaara, come down here." Genma call. "Come on Naruto, they don't need us here," Shikamaru said as he walk away. "You should go to Haku," Y/n said. "Y/n..." Haku said as he looks at Gaara. Y/n put his hand on Haku's shoulder, "Trust me." 

Haku look down but he looks at Y/n as he nodded. He jumped up as was now at the waiting stance. Naruto and Shikamaru left as the two adults were also gone.

Now Gaara came as Y/n was feeling the sparks. It was the same as Naruto where when he hugs him. In his mind, it was his way that he knows that he's the same as him and Naruto. He has a Tail Beast in him.

"All right, the rules for this match are the same as in the preliminaries. The match continues until one of you dies or admits defeat. However, I can stop the match, but that's solely my decision."

As Genma explain Gaara was smirking at Y/n, who in return, was smiling as well as giggles. The air was heavy as in some of the experience shinobis, they can feel the twos' bloodlust leaking out as it dances in the air. Tormenting some people into being tense.

Sakura hears footsteps as her eyes widen. "Kakashi Sensei." She calls as Guy and Lee turn and see the silver hair shinobi. "Wait if you're here then..." Sakura turns as she sees him.

Sasuke Uchiha was in the waiting room as Naruto's eyes also widen. "Sorry for not keeping in touch. You must've been worried." Kakashi apologize. 'Uh-oh. Sakura's gonna get made.' Ino thought. 

"It's okay. I don't mind."

Ino turn as his eyes widen. Sakura didn't catch it as she was staring at Sasuke's neck.

"Both of you, to the middle." The two smiling shinobi walk closer as they look at each other. "Ara ara~, I remember the last time we were close. And I have to say, my blood is running cold right now." Y/n suddenly said as Gaara remember what he was referring to. 

"Just so you know, no matter how much you hurt me, you won't break me." Y/n's eyes were slowly changing as his eyes show a quick flash of red.

Something inside Gaara recoiled. He caught his eyes change as it made them think of something. Hearing his last name, triggered a memory. A beautiful woman, whose voice soothes people. But something inside of her screamed danger as she was agile and strong. Now they're feeling the same towards Y/n.

Y/n's hand reaches to the side as it shows his blade. "Come on Gaara..." His handgrip on the handle. "Let's settle score hm?"

"Begin!"

The wind blew through his hair as he was studied Gaara closely. Normally he would attack, but it's the sand that he's worried about. Though the sand can't keep up with high speed, it was still able to defend against Lee's speed.

He caught the sand coming out of the gourd as he gets into a stance. However, Gaara's eyes widen as he was groaning in pain. Clutching his forehead as the sand was rising.

"I know...I know." Gaara murmured, clutching his head. "I promise, I won't hurt him...I wouldn't dream of it...don't think so little of me..."

Y/n's eyes widen as he knows what Gaara is doing. Or better yet his communication.

'Chomei, he's talking to them. Right?'

"Yes...my brother."

"I'm sorry for making you worry...I didn't mean to do it...I just got so...so...so excited! How can I not?" Gaara's voice sends some shiver down to Y/n's back.

"His conversation had started already. This is dangerous." Kankuro warned. "I know. This is the first time I've seen Gaara get like that before fighting. That's how powerful an opponent Cupid is." Temari stated.

It was then as Zabuza and Gyomei were sitting down, footsteps came in as Gyomei started to pray. "Oh! It started already!" A female voice complained. Zabuza turns as he recognizes the girl. "Hold on. You're that lady from the woods. Anko." Zabuza remember. 

"Haha! Say it loud, say it proud." Anko said as she was holding some dango. She turns as her smile twitch, seeing that she caught Gyomei. "Oh, it's you..." Zabuza turns as he looks at the two of them.

"I don't even want to know," Zabuza murmured. "So, Y/n's going to fight that monster." Anko's voice change as it was serious. Zabuza nodded but his anger was still there.

Gaara stop as he slowly straightened himself. Removing his hand from his head, in a way like he's regaining himself. His smirk however was still in play as Y/n knows well of that facial look.

"Come on, darling." Gaara purred as the sand rose. His eyes show something that Y/n caught but knows little of it. "Show me what you can do..."

A shadow was covering Y/n's eyes. However, he was smiling a little. "Gladly."

The ground suddenly cracked in an instant; Y/n disappeared. The crowd gasps, they didn't see him move.

The sound of metal came to Gaara's ears as he looks up. Y/n was in the air as his blade was out. The sun was glowing as to Gaara's eyes, it was like an angel. His smile as looking deeper into his eyes, it was like he can see butterflies coming down with him.

"Insect Style: Butterfly Dance, Caprice."

The sand responded, making what looks like a sand clone of Gaara. Grabbing the multiple jabs before it made contact with the user.

"The sand shield became a sand clone," Temari said as his worries were rising. He shouldn't be worried, but he is. However, it's not at Gaara, he was worried at Y/n, Cupid.

Y/n smirk as he grips his sword. The blade was suddenly thin yet soft like fabric. He uses his momentum as an advantage. "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!"

Y/n suddenly vanishes in the air as it triggers Gaara his memories to where Lee's speed. He felt something hot as he caught Y/n. He was blowing flame into his blade as he was close. In a way, it was like he was doing an acrobatic move while delivering multiple flame slashes.

The sand tries to guard but the heat was making the sand change its flow. The blade reached Gaara as it not only slapped him but slash him twice.

'Incredible. His speed is like Lee's normal speed.' Guy thought. 'It is like I'm seeing another me fighting.' Lee notices the speed.

Y/n turn as his blade was dancing with him. Y/n smile as his eyes were glowing. He charges as Gaara was caught off with the speed. The sand tries to reach but Y/n vanishes.

"My love, he's so fast." Lee mumbles. Gaara turn as he could see butterflies before the sand tries to grab Y/n. However, Y/n slid under while spinning around, doing an ariel trick the whip-like blade slashes Gaara a couple of times before he kicks Gaara on the chest.

The force push Gaara back as the sand was used as a soft landing. Y/n was smiling at the tilted his head, giggling before he brought the blade closer to his face.

Gaara's head was down as the sand was rising. Y/n acted quickly as he rushes around Gaara. In some people's eyes, it was like butterflies circling Gaara.

'His speed, it might even rival against Lee's, without his weights removed.' Guy thought. 'So, this is his speed...wow.' Sakura thought.

In a flash, Y/n was now close to Gaara. He was going to attack but he notices something. Gaara's sand armor was breaking but his eyes. He's smiling.

"I love you."

Gaara put his hands up as he was doing a hand sign. Y/n look and notices the sand was closing between the two of them. The sand was going to trap Y/n with Gaara.

Y/n instantly jumped back as he barely made it out of the sand as it now cocooned Gaara. 'A new Jutsu?' Y/n thought as he takes a knee.

'Gaara couldn't possibly be planning to use that jutsu.' Kankuro know the move as his fear was coming to him. Y/n charge at Gaara, in his mind, was he thinking that this was just more advanced protection. As Y/n goes to use his blade the sand quickly reacts.

"Ugh." Y/n's eyes widen as he couldn't move, more so his grip towards his sword. It was like the density was hard to where his blade is stuck towards the sand. Y/n felt something from the ground as he let go of his blade.

He looks down and see that some sand was leaking on the ground as it wasn't so dense. 'So that's his Jutsu. Using all the sand as a denser shield. Now it's something that I will be facing different.' Y/n thought, "He's protected."

"I love you."

Y/n's eyes widen as he recalls the three words he heard before the sand started to form. 'Was that real?' Y/n thought.

"Kakashi Sensei!"

"Zabuza Sensei!"

Kakashi, Zabuza, Gyomei, Anko, Sakura, Ino, and Choji turn to where the voices were from. Both Naruto and Haku were on top of the first stairs as they look worried. Zabuza and Anko caught the facial expression as it was normal seeing Naruto's reaction, but seeing Haku's facial expression was like a mental note.

"I-It's Gaara! He's like me!" Naruto stated but it only confuse some of the others. "What is the pipsqueak talking about?" Zabuza asks being confused. "Zabuza, remember in the village, there was a kid but they were different. It was like he had a whole another chakra in him." Haku tries to recall a village that they once were. It clicked to Zabuza as he remember what Haku was referring to.

A kid with what looks like a scar on the side of their eye. However what was a notice that the kid was more mature than how he is supposed to be. But the thing that he remember was the combat, being tired but all of a sudden, a glowing red was circling the kid as his eyes were different.

Anko was the first to notice what the two of them are referring to. "Wait. Are you saying that there's another Jinchūriki in our village?" The question clicked to the other adults as their nerves strikes.

Naruto nodded frantically, fear was clearly shown in his facial expression. Not because of Gaara, but it was the thought of Gaara hurting Y/n, who is currently fighting against. Haku was also worried as he was recalling the time where he caught Y/n trapped with Gaara being close towards him.

"That brat..." Zabuza clenches his fist as was also recalling the time where he stopped the fight between both Haku and Gaara. Noticing that Y/n was trapped in a tree by the sand. "This is bad," Guy murmured as Lee's eyes were covered with fear. It was like he's seeing the event again, only that Y/n is trapped in the sand just like him.

"Oh, my darling." Chunks of sand were coming out of Gaara. It was like all the sand armor was coming off of him "I love you. I love you." Gaara chants.

"Y/n, something is wrong. I can feel them coming out."

'So...he's letting them out? Or is it he's losing control.'

"What?"

'Think about it. He looks as if he's not sleeping, he's been clenching his head hard, it's like he's losing stamina.'

Y/n slightly frowns at the thought of Gaara losing himself against his tail beast. Normally people would just think something negative about another person if they were responsible for trapping them. But yet, seeing the person's condition, knowing what they have, made Y/n think differently. However, his frown was changed into a smile.

'But I'll be fine.'

"He'll be fine."

"Y/n-"

"What did you say?" Zabuza's eyes show anger. Everyone turn as it was Gyomei who said that. "I know that my child will be fine," Gyomei repeated as he rubbed his beads. Kakashi stares in disbelief, "Gyomei, I understand your position and strength, but you're asking too much! Y/n is strong, but he's fighting someone who's on a different level."

"Do you think Lord Third knows about this?" Gyomei's question put some people in shock. "The match was put up by Lord Third, meaning that he must be aware of the contestants' strength," Gyomei explains.

"So!!" Naruto clenches his fist. "There's nothing we can do!?" He exclaimed. Gyomei started to pray as Anko was worried as she turn to look at Y/n. However she had a small smile on her face, 'I believe he'll be fine as well. Because-'

'Afterall-'

'That's because he's/I'm a demon.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
253K 9.6K 38
Lightning struck the trees, tearing them apart. "Listen close." His mother always said to him. "The storms speak in a language that is their own. Lis...
109K 2.8K 25
"God why do you have to always be so souless!" "Because... If I grow too close to someone. They always end up dying... Because of me." Your...
2.4K 124 17
Sanemi Shinazugawa is the hot-headed wind hashira who 'hates' the quiet, secretly sensitive, and motherly water hashira Giyu Tomioka. But lately, San...