Knowing Our Past..! Complete

By Vada_pavwithmirchi

Vansh and Riddhima get separate because of a misunderstanding. Vansh found out that Riddhima is his father's... More

earlier story
Author's Note
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13 ( characters)
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 29
Part 30.
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
A/N
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
Part 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43

PART 28

1.6K 150 22
By Vada_pavwithmirchi

Koi jatan abb kaam na ave...
Usko kuch sohat naahii
Mora piya mose Bolat nahii
Mora piya mose bolat nahii

________________🌼_______________

Vansh's POV

"Our truth Yani ki I know that you didn't tried to harm My siya and you never loved Kabir."

"Ohh you knows this only?"

"What else is left to know sweetheart?"

"Nothing else is left to know. Hann yeh jaan lo ke Now I can never be able to love you. After whatever you did. I can't so please stop this drama Mr. Raisinghania. I'm not gona fall for your *fake love trap* again."

Saying this much she stands up and was going.

I hold her hand didn't letting her go away.

"What do you mean by*fake love trap* Riddhima?"

"I mean what I said Mr. Raisinghania."

She held anger in her eyes.

She was on door when she turned and said...

"It's your last day here na..!? Hope we Never met again. Good Bye Mr. Raisinghania and best of luck ahead."

Ouchh

"Riddhima listen to me...just let me atleast expla-" without hearing me out she went.

When I was going behind her , Her mother's room was in my way.

I Went to Mrs. Vaidehi cause here I think she is the only one who got brain and can explain me about last night.

"May I talk to you?" I asked with Atmost genuineness.

She was folding Some sarees. She looked at me and with a smile welcomes me in her room.

I sat on couch , she put everything in closet with Atmost cleanliness and neatly.

So it's her from where Riddhima learnt and made my closet this much neat and tidy.

She came and set on bed looking at me.

"I....I...wanted to ask..ask you something." God it's first time in forever I'm stammering.

"Hann Pucho." She said still looking confused.

"Woh...abb You know.. actually.. kal raat Riddhima...."

Suddenly I saw seriousness on her face after I said Riddhima.

"Kal raat Riddhima what?" She asked little differently.

"I don't know how to explain it to you." I finally said this to her and obviously how on the earth I'm going to explain her that her daughter confessed her love towards me.

"Take your time and try to say." Now here I felt genuineness. Bhaii kitne roop hai inke?

I cleaned my throat.

"Actually Yesterday night I went to Riddhima's Room" I began to explain and trying as much as I can explain it to her.

"She was crying and in everything I don't know when she said she love me and even I...I love her. Really I'm... I'm not kidding I love her truly. But-"

"But? Even you love her truly but.... But what? But you can't leave Ahana?" She said.

"Wait what? No no no nothing like that but when today morning I asked her she said she never confessed anything but in reality she did. She said I'm imagining but it's not. I remember. She really said that she loves me. I-"

"Listen Vansh please don't took it in wrong way." She stand up and took a seat on the couch placed beside.

"Actually..-" She was looking here and there.

"Vansh ummm you know na what happened last night? She got a nightmare about her childhood and...and whenever she got this type of nightmares she forgot everything happened before that nightmare. It's a kind of Amnesia doctor said." Her voice started become heavy , I can feel that.

"It wasn't like this before but somehow it started being like this. Before she used to remember every single thing."

"When it started?"

She was hesitating for saying that.

"After she met with and accident 6 months ago."

6 months ago? Then toh we were together na!? Then when she met with an accident?

I asked her this question.

"When you pulled out that stunt , I mean you....When you kicked off her from your house she....a.... A car....She met with an accident there but Samarth was on time and he saved her but.... Her mental state ummmm. I can't say more." She had tears now. And me was now more guilty knowing the fact that my sweetheart was here because of me. Because of me she is like this now. Without saying anything I went back to my room.

Today is the day we are leaving.

When we were going She was talking something with bulldozer Bodygard of hers. Seems like they were in serious Conversation she was yelling at him and him being an obedient Employee was listing her with his head down. I saw me at Riddhima's place and Angre at Bob's place. Lol I did this to him always.

When I was going to have seat in my Car my eyes were only searching for one person and that person was thinking I'm facking my love for her.

I saw her on her room's window , she was a little lean to outside and seema like searching someone. Her eyes stopped at my car. When her eyes met mine she hurriedly closed the curtain.

What is wrong with her? If she wanted to wish me bye then she should na?! Aise waha khade khade mujhe kaise pata chalega? I want her to talk to me. Even I want to talk with her.

I wanted to tell her so much that she's thinking I love Ahana but no baby I Just hate her from core of my heart and the person I love is you only. Please forgive me. I know she is thinking that she'll be doing wrong if she accepts me but I promise you today Riddhima I'll be worthy of your love and then I'll be at your place to asking your hand from your father.

With this determination in my heart I went back to VR Mansion.

Riddhima's POV.

Finally he is gone , now focus on your Work Riddhima. Remember you have to grab black box for your Father.

"So tell e Bob what is the update about Sanjay. Did he succeed?" Witg so many hope I asked Bob this question thinking that might this time my man will not be killed and will sucsessfully planted those Cameras there but my Hope was crushed with poker face of Bob.

"Ma'am Sanjay is no More."

I closed my Eyes in frustration and bang my hand on table.

"Bohot ho gaya yeg chuhe billi ka khel Bob , Abb asli khel shuru hoga jise Shuru bhi mai karungii aur khatam bhi mai hi karungii. Aur is baar black Box mera hoke rahegaa."

"Listen Bob." I stopped him when he was going and asked " did you make them believe that you're betraying them?"

"Yess ma'am , I planted the seeds by one of my man will get fruit soon."

"I want that fruit within this week Bob , we don't have much time and remember he will be in panjeem in 3 weeks."

"Ma'am everything is almost set just your order then everything will be done."

"Get tighten your seat belts Mr. Rana , soon you're going to ride a Dengerous Ride and I will be the incharge of that ride.".I said with a smirk and guess what from where I learnt this smirking talent. Ofcourse Mr. Vansh Raisinghania. Wait why am I thinking about him stop it Riddhu. Focus Focus.

Bob went and I lay down on couch and thoughts of what Vansh said this morning started coming in my brain.

Should I listen him?

Should I give him another chance?

But he loves Ahana already then why is he trying to be with me?

But I have never saw him Romencing Ahana or even talking to her. Does that mean he don't like her? Then why did he announced that she is his wife and the press and all.

God this all is so fucking annoying irritating and giving me anxiety. Just stop thinking about him and sleep Riddhima. You deserve to sleep peacefully.

So that is it for today guys hope you like the chapter.

Do vote and let me know how was the chapter in comment box.

Kaffi Samay baad bada chapter likha haii.

Yaarr jaise jaise Exams nazdeek aa rahi haii waise waise meko story likhne ka zyada mann kar raha haii , BC kya karoon mai padhai ni ho rahi haii mujhse 😑😭🙃

Chalo koi na. Be safe and do wear your masks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 11.1K 28
Tale of an 18 year old Ridhima ,an orphan who lives with her aunt D'Souza.On a regular day ,while working as a substitute of her aunt as a butler ,sh...
43.9K 3.7K 18
46.5K 3.1K 59
what happens when something from past starts to control your actions? Will a promise take your happiness and make you helpless to do something unpred...
61.1K 3K 24
A poor girl with a beautiful soul struggling for her life and a arrogant businessman and a mafia who don't believe in love ....let's see how they uni...