[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Bells [18+] - 33.

24.7K 408 101
By jungkakes

A/N - This chapter contains smut and the slight mention of a mommy kink. 

"No, not that one. The other pink one you baka." You pointed to your beauty blenders and Jungkook rolled his eyes at you, picking the stupid sponge off your dresser with a huff,

"They all look the fucking same, babe." He groaned and passed the blender to you, "You don't need this shit. What is this even for? You can get better ones over in Korea too."

"No! I like these ones. Give it here." You took them from Jungkook, packing them neatly into a pocket in your suitcase, "I'm not gonna explain what they are because you're too dumb to understand and yes, I know you have everything in Korea but as I keep on explaining, I have everything here too." You grumbled.

You were on your knees of your bedroom floor near a drawer, sifting through your belongings with a hum.

After shopping with Jungkook at the mall you both came home and showered together, changing into the silk pajama set that Yoongi gifted to the two of you. Jungkook insisted on taking a picture of you both with your matching outfits and you couldn't stop him. He had already set the picture of you he took in the diner as his Lock Screen on his phone.

He wanted to take pictures of everything.

He was adorable.

But now here you were on the floor of your bedroom trying to focus on packing. Bickering with Jungkook because everything you seemed to pick up, he would want to buy you an even better version of it. He was annoying that way. Wanting to drop cash on anything he thought you needed although you explained to him that everything you were bringing with you was pretty brand new already anyways.

You couldn't help but feel special from his efforts but as you said time and time again, he didn't need to spend anymore money on you.

You sighed loudly.

Your flight wasn't until the next day in the evening but you didn't want to be stressing out tomorrow. It was hard to pack your things. The excitement of going to Korea subsided and now it was just straight up anxiety.

It was a whole new country. A new life. You didn't think you could do it. What would you do all day or night when J.K went to work? How would you make friends? How would you navigate the city on your own? You decided that you would do your best to get to know the country you'll be staying in when you get there. You did some research but truthfully, you didn't have the slightest clue on where you were even staying. Jungkook said you would be staying at one of his properties but he never told you where exactly it was. At least if he gave you an address or something, you would have an idea but he was so secretive whenever you asked him.

You still weren't sure how long you would even be there for as your ticket was one way too. You previously thought you would stay for approximately two weeks but you quickly realized that you didn't want to be away from Jungkook again. Two weeks wouldn't be enough time. So, you were packing for a month right now.

You prayed night and day for your internship to go through, hoping you would hear something by now. Every morning when you woke up, you checked your emails and every night before you slept, you checked again.

Still nothing. Not a peep.

You were on the verge of accepting that you got rejected. Preparing yourself for that "We're sorry but you have not been chosen at this time." message.

You didn't want to disappoint Jungkook but you could feel the rejection zoning in on you. If you didn't get through, you made up your mind to come back to your city and work hard to apply again next year. No biggie. You'd figure it out.

You looked into another drawer before standing up and walking over to your closet, sliding the door open and looking inside as you thought about potential outfit ideas.

Jungkook, of course was watching you like a hawk, shaking his head before whining,

"Can't I just buy you a new wardrobe?"

You sighed and looked over your shoulder at him, "No, Jungkook. I know you want to blow all your money on me but no. I have brand new stuff... Nice stuff too... and also could you please get outta here so I can focus. You're too distracting."

Jungkook laughed softly, taking a seat on your bed and leaning back, 

"I'm not going anywhere. Do you know my net worth, Y/N? You think dropping a few thousands on bags and stuff for you puts a dent in my account? Please. Quit stressing about money and let me spoil you." He grinned, laying down and pulling your Pikachu plush over his chest before you looked at him, eyeing your plush in his hands,

"I'm taking Pikachu too."

Jungkook laughed, "You like this thing more than you like me." He mumbled, turning onto his side as he watched you, his head propped up in his hand.

He couldn't believe he was taking you to Korea with him in a less than a day. He felt like it was all a dream, "Sometimes I find it hard to believe you're with someone like me, Y/N." He spoke, eyes on you as you went through your hangers of clothing,

"Someone like you?"  You questioned, glancing at him as you took out a few sweaters and skirts from the closet, holding them up against you in front of your mirror as you stared at yourself, quirking your brow as you listened to Jungkook talk, "What does that even mean?"

"Don't you think you're out of my league?"

Is he really asking this right now?

You looked at him as you folded your clothes neatly, laughing softly and shaking your head, "Are you kidding me? You're the superstar. I should be asking you that." You snorted, bending down to the floor and packing the last of your clothes into your luggage with a hum,

"I thought you were too good for me. Sometimes I still do."

Jungkook suddenly spoke, sitting up with your Pikachu plush in his lap as he looked up at you with his round, baby-deer looking eyes,

"But I couldn't stay away from you even when I tried. I fell in love with you at first sight, Y/N." Jungkook breathed, his thoughts echoing in his ears telling him to shut up and stop rambling. But you needed to know how he felt. 

He could sense your agitation while you packed and he knew it had something to do with leaving your city for Korea tomorrow.

He wanted to try to make you feel better.

Even though he reassured you everything would be fine, he knew your way of thinking. A million thoughts and questions had to be running through your mind now. He wanted to make this trip as easy as he could for you.

You stopped packing, your eyes burning into the clothes splayed in your luggage with your back towards him. You were frozen, your heart doing a back flip within your chest as you heard him. You cleared your throat and turned around, smiling lightly as you walked over to him and plucked the Pikachu plush out of his lap,

"How did you know that?"  You avoided his gaze, face burning in shyness as you placed your plush into the luggage, tucking it carefully inside before closing the suitcase and zipping it up. 

You crossed over to your nightstand and picked up the Louis Vuitton luggage tag Jungkook had gifted you, coming back to your luggage and pulling it to stand upright against the wall then you latched the tag around the handle,

"Perfect. Everything matches. I have the best boyfriend in the entire world."  You clasped your hands under your chin as you spoke to yourself, marveling at your suitcase before smiling.

Jungkook watched you close with a grin on his face, gaze trailing from your perfectly pedicured toes up to the side of your face, adoring the way your hair flowed and bounced with every move you made. He wanted to trace his lips over every part of you. He wanted to rip those pajamas off you and have his way with you too. But he promised you that he would be good.

He sighed longingly, admiring every single inch of you as he spoke,

"Hmm... How did I know? That's a good question." Jungkook mumbled, "...I felt something. A buzzing... like a ringing noise. No-- actually like bells chiming when I saw you. I hear it almost every time I look at you."

Jungkook stood up with a smile, closing the space between the two of you as he came closer, turning you around and pressing you up against your dresser as he looked down at you with a soft grin along his lips, his lightly dimpled cheeks were rosy, chocolate-colored eyes full of love and warmth as he looked at you, "Kinda like love at first sight, I guess. As cheesy and disgusting as it sounds. Don't judge me but yeah, I fell pretty hard for you. Can't lie."

You looked up at him as he spoke and you felt your hands tremble, shaking your head and tucking your hair behind your ears as you took a deep breath,

"I felt the same too, Koo. I thought I was the only one..." You whispered as he came closer to you, the atmosphere of the bedroom immediately shifting as you looked at each other.

The way Jungkook looked at you got you every time. He gazed at you like you were a prize. His eyes full of adoration and appreciation. You felt like the luckiest girl in the world under his gaze.

You swallowed hard as he pressed you into the dresser more, your hands resting on his chest as he leaned in closer to you. You glanced at his strawberry tinted lips then to his eyes. God he was so beautiful. You wanted to wrap yourself into him and become part of him. You inhaled shakily, sliding your fingers down his chest to his abdomen, "Jungkook..." You mumbled his name, fingers curling taut into the silk material of his pajama shirt, letting Jungkook press against you,

"Fuck, you're so breathtaking." Jungkook breathed as he looked into your eyes, leaning in to you, his eyes trained on your lips with the intent to do something.

You allowed him to close the tension between the two of you by pressing his lips to yours and electricity shot up your spine as he kissed you. It didn't take long to kiss him back, arms wrapping around his neck as you eagerly returned the kiss, lips parting and inviting him to devour your mouth with his as the kiss became more desperate and fuller of need.

Soon enough Jungkook had you sitting on top of your dresser, your hands buried deep in his hair as he stood between your legs, his hands resting along your silk clad thighs, fingers dragging over the soft material as he titled his head and deepened the kiss.

He pulled back and his head buried into your neck, kissing over your jaw then trailing his warm lips down your neck. Your head tilted back for him, your hands moving from his hair to hold tightly onto his shoulders, biting over your lower lip as you moaned his name softly.

Jungkook pulled away slightly, lips dragging up your neck as his hands reached up and cupped your breasts through your shirt, lips attacking yours once again as he hastily started to unbutton your top, "I want you so bad, Y/N." Jungkook breathed out as he popped the buttons on your shirt open.

"Me too, Kookie... hurry." You whispered and kissed him back slowly, eyes squeezing shut, your fingers brushed from his well-defined shoulders down to his sturdy chest. You let out a small moan, the feeling of his lips against yours made the longing to feel more of his kisses on different parts of your body increase. You wanted him to kiss you everywhere. To leave his mark all over you.

He made you feel at a loss for words all the time. Every touch he placed on your body made you tremble with desire.

Jungkook finally got your shirt unbuttoned and then he was squeezing over your bare breasts, gentle fingers brushing over your erect nipples before he hummed as he started to pull back from your swollen lips,

"You're not stopping me today, Y/N."

"Why would I stop you?" You breathed out, leaning back as you watched him, "You always act like I don't want you." You laughed quietly, "You fluster me all the fucking time. That's why I push you away but I want you just as bad, Jungkook. You know that I do." You mewled, hands gripping onto the edges of the dresser as he fit himself between your legs, making you spread your legs apart wider for him.

Jungkook smiled, hands on the top of your legs as he mumbled, "Then, should I fuck you right here? You don't wanna go to the bed?" He glanced behind him to your bed and you shook your head quickly, reaching out for him and tugging him closer,

"Right here, Koo."

"Freaky, I like it." Jungkook chuckled lowly, giving your thighs a gentle squeeze as he tugged you to the very edge of the dresser and leaned in to kiss you again, his lips moving feverishly against yours.

You weren't scared to fall off the edge of the dresser like you were in the kitchen that one time. You trusted that Jungkook wouldn't drop you so you let him tug you and position you the way he wanted, leaning back into him and following his movements, eyes fluttering as he kissed you,

"Shut up." You muttered against his mouth, lips moving slowly together, taking your time with each other. There was no rush. You had forever together now. You reached up, holding his face in your hands, caressing your fingers over his soft skin before your arms slid around his neck.

You were so close to him that you could smell his scent. It was earthy and deep. His lips and breath were always minty and tasting like berries. He took good care of his hygiene and you appreciated it so much. It was one of your biggest turn on's about him. You let his scent overwhelm your own senses, making you feel drunk as you mumbled, "Mm... you always smell so good, Jungkook." You pulled back from his lips, the scent of him making your head spin.

Being around Jungkook felt like breathing in the forest on a cold, crisp day. It was invigorating.

"...And you're so strong. I love feeling you against me." You continued, hands running down his strong arms, giving his muscles a squeeze, "Seems like you got even more handsome in a month." You teased, fingers trailing down his chest before you popped a button on his shirt open, your gaze lingering on his neck and bare chest for a moment. You wanted to mark his skin. Show him that you were just as serious as he was too. Your fingers wrapped around his shirt and started to pop the rest of the buttons down his shirt one by one.

Jungkook grinned the whole time that you complimented him, biting over his lower lip as his eyes went lidded, enjoying the way you touched him and looked at him,

"Damn, babe. I didn't know how much your praises turned me on till now... you need to tell me nice things more often." Jungkook smiled at you as he stepped back when you got the last button on his shirt open, sliding the shirt off his body and dropping it to the floor. "You don't even know the effect you have on me sometimes, Y/N. Fuck." Jungkook breathed, eyes on your face then drifting down to your chest. He cursed under his breath and came closer, cupping your cheeks and pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you hard, dropping one hand to the base of your neck while the other moved to caress over your breast.

You smiled at him, your hands tracing down his sides, "I tell you sweet things all the time, dummy. You're just too greedy." You giggled and leaned back a bit, watching him take the shirt off. Your cheeks flushed, eyes trailing over his body. He was sculpted by the Gods. Your hands immediately went to his chest, nails digging into his skin as he kissed you. Your lips pressed back against his, dragging your nails down his skin slowly. Jungkook groaned into your mouth, biting over your lower lip and pulling it back with his teeth and breaking the kiss,

"I am greedy." He smirked lightly, "I always want more. I can't get enough of you. Now let's get this shirt off you. I want to bury my face in some titties." He nodded and reached up with a smile, pulling your shirt off from your shoulders, tossing it behind him before he gazed down at your chest, "Damn." He muttered more to himself than you, sucking in a breath while his large hands cupped your breasts as he leaned down and buried his face between them, squeezing over them gently before kissing between your chest, licking along the skin up to your neck.

You purred, watching his face disappear between your chest, biting back a smile while you tilted your head back as you felt his lips and tongue on your skin. Your legs twitched in anticipation, spreading and inching yourself closer to the edge of the dresser to get some sort of contact,

"You drive me crazy." You whispered, hands moving up to bury in his hair, pulling on the thick locks and moaning softly under your breath as you felt him wrap his soft lips around one of your nipples, his tongue dragging over it before swirling and sucking over it. The noises he made as he lapped at your sensitive nipples made you blush. He was getting more and more lewd and you appreciated it. Jungkook was finally letting himself have what he wanted and you couldn't have been happier to give him everything. You breathed heavily from his touch, eyes closing and holding the back of his head as he sucked over your other nipple, pressing himself more into you.

"Let's get these stupid fucking pants off you too." Jungkook grinned as he quickly pulled his head back, hands already grabbing the waistband of your pajamas pants to tug them down when you both heard the doorbell ring. Jungkook ignored it, already tugging your pants down and getting ready to dive between your thighs.

You gasped softly, your hands going over his to stop him,

"Fuck."

You both got so caught up in the moment that you forgot you ordered takeout for dinner. Your cheeks flushed, gently pushing Jungkook away but his hard as a brick body didn't want to move,

"Koo... our food..." You looked down at Jungkook and he clicked his tongue, sighing loudly against your skin,

"Right." He groaned.

You chuckled, patting the top of his head, "Go grab it. It's okay." You breathed, sliding off the dresser.

"I forgot about that." He groaned and pulled back, the doorbell ringing again, "Damn it." He snatched his shirt off the floor and pulled it on quickly, leaving it open as he rushed out of the bedroom, "We're not finished here, babe. Don't think you got outta this one." Jungkook muttered as he walked out of the bedroom and down the steps to the front door.

You watched him leave and took a deep breath once you heard him go down the steps. You fanned yourself, patting your cheeks and bracing yourself against the dresser for a moment before you heard Jungkook calling for you to come downstairs. You grabbed your shirt and slid it on, buttoning it up as you came out of the bedroom and scurried down the steps to the living room, eyes widening at the large bags of takeout,

"You ordered so much, J.K. I already cleaned the fridge out so I wouldn't have any leftover food." You watched him unpacking the various takeout boxes before he threw his head back and laughed,

"Oh you. You're funny, babe. This is all for me. You won't have left overs, trust me."

You rolled your eyes at him and plopped down onto the carpet, "Right. I forgot you're a human vacuum." You mumbled, reaching for the remote as Jungkook sat down next to you.

He grinned and snatched the remote out of your hands, "Nope." He looked at you as he turned the television on, "If I have to watch another episode of Love Island again, I'm going to gauge my eyes out. Please, babe." Jungkook chuckled and you shot him a look,

"It's my guilty pleasure." You feigned a gasp before laughing as you reached for a utensil, opening up one of the take-out boxes and leaning down to smell the food, groaning at the smell before starting to eat, "What are we gonna watch then?"

Jungkook chuckled softly and shook his head, leaning in and giving your cheek a kiss,

"Let me put introduce you to the wonderful world of K-Dramas." He nodded, leaning over and eating a spoonful of what you were feeding him, humming in approval with a smile.

...

After you both had dinner (and binging a few episodes of a show Jungkook introduced you to), you were in the kitchen looking through your pantry to make sure you didn't have any perishable food items left behind. The last thing you wanted was to come home and have a family of raccoons ravaging your kitchen.

You had your Dior purse Jungkook had bought for you today at the mall open on the countertop, tossing a few snacks from Jimin's package (that never seemed to finish) inside when Jungkook walked into the kitchen after throwing the garbage out for you, washing his hands with a smile before turning around to watch you, drying his hands with a towel and folding it up neatly as he spoke,

"Make sure you pack some snacks for me too, mommy." He smiled playfully at you and you froze, looking at him with wide eyes before bursting out with laughter,

"Don't ever call me that again."

Jungkook smiled and came closer to you, arms wrapping around you from behind as he spoke, "Why not?"

"N-No reason." You stuttered, shaking your head as you tossed another snack into the bag, peeking inside. The bag was literally just full of snacks. All of which you packed for Jungkook.

You glanced over your shoulder at him as he hugged you, pressing you tight against the counter. You felt his bulge pressing into your butt and you blushed lightly, his arms tightening around you as he spoke,

"Why? Does it bother you?"

"No. It just reminds me of one of my old customers." You mumbled sheepishly.

Jungkook chuckled, lips pressing against your shoulder, "He called you that?"

"Yes. It was his kink. Fuck off and don't laugh at me."

"Interesting." Jungkook mused, moving your hair to the side as his lips trailed from your shoulder to the side of your neck, kissing over your skin slowly, "Nothing's wrong with that, baby. Don't feel embarrassed. I just wanted to see if you liked it." He smiled as he whispered over your skin, causing you to squirm.

"I do like it."  You blurted and Jungkook laughed quietly, lips at your ear, nipping your skin lightly,

"Hm... Good." He smiled proudly before pulling back and spinning you around to face him, "Now, I believe we were in the middle of something upstairs before our food came, hm?"

"Were we? I was kind of hoping we could continue that show we were just watching." You smiled playfully up at him before pulling back and grabbing his hand, tugging him with you out of the kitchen to the stairs, "We can watch it on my laptop in bed." You smiled over your shoulder at him as you went up the stairs.

Jungkook pouted lightly for a second but followed you up the stairs anyways, "That show isn't even that great." He mumbled as he followed you into the bedroom, trapping you against the door as you walked into your bedroom, "I'd much rather watch you bouncing on this dick instead." He smiled down at you all innocently, "What do you think?"

Your face flushed red as he pressed you into the wall. You looked up at him and your lips parted to retort but you ended up blushing again when he spoke, lips pressing into a line before you ducked under his arm quickly, flipping the light off and moving past him to the bed,

"I think we should sleep." You laughed and climbed into your bed, turning your lamp on, "Don't pout at me. Come here." You laughed at him as he stood there and watched you from the wall. You patted his side of the bed and Jungkook sighed,

"You're right. I did promise to be good. My bad." He nodded and ran his hand through his hair, shaking his head to clear his sinful thoughts. He jumped into the bed and under the blankets with you, resting his back against the headboard of the bed.

You smiled triumphantly, "That's my boy." You cooed and Jungkook snorted, arm wrapping around you as you snuggled into his side. You picked your laptop off the nightstand and opened it, looking over at Jungkook with a smile,

"What was the name of the show again?"

...

4:14AM

Jungkook jumped awake when he felt you shift next to him. He had just fallen asleep after the two of you stayed up binging an entire season of a drama in one night.

He was amazed at how you could pull all nighter's and still have energy the next day. It wasn't healthy but you told him you did it a lot. Especially during exam times. Speaking of exams, you didn't tell him your results yet or about your internship. He wanted to know everything and made a mental note to ask you in the morning.

You were fast asleep beside him, curled up on your side with your back to him. He figured you were just moving to get comfortable so he closed his eyes again, laying on his back and yawning softly. His eyes flashed open when you muttered something in your sleep and he turned to look over at you, sliding his arm around you. This wasn't like you. You normally passed out like a light and didn't move an inch until the morning. Jungkook glanced at you, his hand at your shoulder as he mumbled,

"Babe?"

You moaned in your sleep, your unconscious body pressing back into Jungkook as he spooned you. He peeked over at you, looking to see if you were awake, "Y/N?" He raised a brow, his round eyes only getting wider when you moaned again, this time saying his name.

Jungkook felt like he was dreaming. He held his breath and stayed still, wanting to make sure he heard you right.

"Jungkookie..."  You hummed his name and Jungkook's lips pressed together.

Not now, Jeongguk.. not now. fuck.

Jungkook felt himself harden almost instantly at the way you said his name and he shifted again, sitting up a bit on his elbow as he leaned over to look at you properly,

"Y/N, are you dreaming of me right now?" He reached over, his hand resting along your waist as you backed up more into him.

You moaned unconsciously as you felt his hardon pressing into you. Jungkook was blown away as he stared down at you, not knowing what to do.

And as if you read his mind while asleep, you mumbled softly,

"Touch me."

Jungkook looked around at the empty room for help, biting over his lower lip.

His eyes scanned over your face as you slept, the moonlight from your bedroom window shone into the room helping his eyes adjusted in the dark, watching you closely for any sign that you might be awake.

He hesitantly reached up and brushed his fingers over your perked nipple through your shirt before cupping your breast and squeezing it lightly,

"Y/N... wake up. Let me take care of you." He mumbled and you moaned in response.

You rolled onto your back and Jungkook moved away, biting over his lower lip as he watched you in amazement.

You stirred a bit and opened your eyes, blinking slowly before your face flushed, looking up at him in a stupor as you whispered,

"Koo.. I was dreaming. I'm sorry."

"What did you dream of, honey? Jungkook mumbled, gazing down at you with lidded eyes. He reached up and moved your hair away from your face as he laid back down on his side, looking at you.

You closed your eyes again before turning to face him, reaching up in the dark and caressing your fingers over his cheek,

"You. I was dreaming of you"

You nodded, fingers tracing over his cheek before caressing over his brow piercing then dropping to touch his lower lip as you stared at him.

You were so deeply in love with this man that you were now dreaming of him when he was right beside you.

How much more can you embarrass yourself, Y/N?

"What was I doing in the dream?" Jungkook questioned, kissing over your fingers as you caressed his lower lip. He took your hand in his and slid closer to you, holding your hand against his chest as he stared at you,

"Don't be shy. You could tell me."

Your fingers curled into his shirt and you blushed, your legs tangling with his under the blanket,

"I don't remember. I didn't get to finish the dream." Your lips pursed into a pout and Jungkook chuckled,

"Alright fine. Go back to sleep, Y/N. You need to fix your sleeping schedule pronto."

You shook your head, your hand over his chest moving to caress over the exposed skin on his chest then trailing a bit lower, fingers brushing down his abdomen and resting at the waistband of his pants,

"Can you help me fall asleep, J.K.?"

You blushed a bit and Jungkook's lips pressed into a line, nodding slowly as he moved over swiftly.

You followed his lead and laid on your back, welcoming him on top of you. Your legs spread and you could feel how soaked you were already from your dream that you couldn't even remember. It must have been great though. All you could recall was Jungkook's beautiful face on top of you between your legs... exactly the way he laid down between them right now, crushing your body under his but you didn't mind. He felt like the perfect weighted blanket.

You cupped his cheeks as he leaned in to press his lips against yours. You kissed him back and hummed against his lips, wrapping your arms around his neck and tilting your head a bit to deepen the kiss.

He groaned quietly into your mouth, one hand trailing down your side and running over your thigh before he pushed your leg up higher as he laid on you, pressing his erection over you and rolling his hips lightly over you, making you both moan out softly at the feeling.

You wrapped one leg around his waist and he pulled back a bit, hands at the waistband of your pants, tugging them down slowly. You looked up at him with parted lips, lifting your hips for him as he slid your pants off. You chewed over your lower lip as he took your pants off and tossed it behind him.

You reached down, pulling your underwear to the side with shaky fingers as you watched him with lidded eyes. You moaned softly, eyes closing for a brief second as you tried to control the anticipation bubbling deep within you.

Jungkook simply smiled at you as he watched you. A gorgeous but shameless grin across his face when he spoke,

"You're gonna sleep so well after this, princess."

You hummed out in response, unable to articulate your words at the minute. Eyes too trained on the tent pitched under your perfect boyfriend's pants, biting over your lower lip as he pulled his pants down a bit, inching them down and pulling his already hard erection out of his pants and boxers. You gazed at his length and blushed lightly before looking up at his face, "I always do." Your eyelashes fluttered and your legs instantly spread and Jungkook closed in on you, pulling your legs apart and fitting himself between your thighs.

You leaned up a bit, reaching out and holding onto his arms as he took his length in his hand, guiding it over your slit before rubbing it over between your folds. You moaned softly when he pushed his length against your clit, squeezing his arms and gasping out quietly when you felt him pushing into you.

Jungkook's face went into the crease between your neck and shoulder, kissing your skin soothingly as he pushed into you, "Fuck." He groaned into your skin, filling you up inch by inch. He pulled his head back, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips before moaning against them,

"You feel so good. Fuck."

You mewled out quietly in response, your brain too hazy with lust to answer, fingers curling into the silk material of his shirt, tugging him closer to you and wrapping your arms around his neck as he pushed into you.

You pressed your lips against his ear, biting over his ear piercings as you moaned his name, toes curling and your eyes closing. You clenched around him lightly when he pushed all the way into you, trying to get used to the feeling of him stretching you apart.

The feeling was intense. Clouding your vision and making you squeeze your eyes shut for a second.

You panted softly and moved your hips after a moment, gasping sharply when the pleasure shot up your back, making the hairs on your neck stand, "I-I'm good, J.K." You nodded quickly and let him know you were okay, nails digging into his shirt as he started to move in you almost instantaneously.

You gulped back another moan when he began to thrust languidly. You melted into his touch, panting his name out quietly, "Faster..." You begged, reaching up and holding onto the back of his neck as your hips raised for him, moaning louder as another surge of pleasure electrified you.

Jungkook grunted against your neck before lifting his head back, looking down into your eyes as he rested his forehead against yours, "Damn, you're so hot." He breathed and leaned back on his knees, hands on your inner thighs as he pushed your legs up, his hips moving faster in and out of you at your command. He inhaled a breath, groaning as he exhaled, his hips digging into the backs of your thighs as he found the perfect rhythm, the sounds of skin slapping and the bed hitting lightly against the wall soon filling the room.

Your reached up with one hand, holding onto the head board of the bed as you stared up at Jungkook. His eyes were on you for a long moment before his gaze went down to admire the way his cock slid in and out of you. It was truly one of his most favorite sights to see. He leaned back down when he grew tired, resting his body against yours and reaching up, pulling your shirt up, hiking it up to your neck as he leaned in to lick and suck over your nipples. You clutched onto him, one hand now splayed on his lower back, pressing him deeper into you as you moaned, the other hand at the back of his head as he gave your breasts and nipples some much needed attention,

"Oh- You're so good to me..." You nodded several times as you breathed out, your head dropping back into your pillow.

Jungkook pressed gentle kisses along your breasts, lips moving up to your neck then to your cheeks and forehead before finally pressing a soft kiss to your lips, angling himself better and starting to make more deeper thrusts into you, his hands curling into the bedsheets on either side of you, gaining some momentum and filling you up entirely each time he slid into you again.

"Fuck, you're so wet. Listen to yourself..." Jungkook breathed out a chuckle. You both could hear the wet noises being made each time he thrusted into you and it made you blush intensely. Jungkook however was unbelievably turned on, purposely slowing his thrusts down just to hear it over and over again, "Shit. That's so sexy."

He moaned your named and cursed under his breath, the rhythm of his thrusts becoming more out of tune as he moved in you faster. He could feel his stomach clench and he knew he was close, biting over his lower lip as he closed his eyes, grunting and groaning quietly as his brows furrowed.

You clutched at his shoulder with one hand, reaching up and running two of your fingers over his lower lip before pushing it into his mouth. Jungkook grunted, eyes opening and lips instantly wrapping around your fingers and sucking over them slowly, coating them with his saliva before you pulled them out of his mouth, trailing your fingers down to yourself.

Jungkook smirked lightly as he watched you, leaning in and crashing his lips against yours as you began to rub yourself in circular motions. "Oh- Oh wow." Your breathing hitched in your throat at the feeling, moaning out his name into his mouth as you continued, lips pressing into a line as your eyes fluttered.

His devoured your lips as he thrust in you, biting and licking into your mouth as he moaned, feeling you pulsate around his length as you rubbed yourself, "Just like that, J... God.. just like that." You praised as he continued to thrust, your legs starting to quake. You swirled your tongue with his when he pushed it into your mouth, crying out softly against his lips as you felt yourself coming closer to a sweet release.

"I know you want to come for me, baby.. I can feel it." Jungkook groaned out, pulling his head back so he could watch you unravel.

It was his favorite thing to do.

Your back arched a bit off the bed, pulling your hand back away from yourself as you clenched around his length, "Fuck, Jungkook. You know me so well." You breathed, gasping quietly as the pleasure became almost unbearable.

"Let me taste how delicious you are. I didn't get to do that at all today." Jungkook mumbled, reaching up with his freehand and pulling your fingers to his mouth, sucking over them slowly before moaning at the taste of you before he leaned down,

"So sweet." He moaned, pressing his lips against yours and pushing his tongue into your mouth. He rolled his tongue against yours and groaned, breaking away from your lips as he growled, "I'm so close." He cursed under his breath, shaking his head as his eyes closed.

You moaned in response as you kissed him, your legs lifting up a bit and holding them higher as Jungkook started to thrust a bit harder into you. The moment he changed the tempo of his thrusts was almost enough to make you come on the spot but you tried to hold back, not wanting the feeling to end just yet.

The pleasure surged along his skin. Making him feel as if he was running miles. Jungkook could feel his ears and neck getting hot and he closed his eyes, heat pooling within his stomach as he groaned to you,

"Shit, Y-Y/N. You're so fucking tight. It's fucking amazing..."

You throbbed around him and he could feel your walls pulsating, giving him a silent reminder that you too were close as well. The way he spoke made your ears ring. He reached up, his hand finding yours and lacing your fingers together as he pinned your hand down, hips slamming into you harder as his length throbbed within you.

You could feel time slowing as you panted softly, your breathing turning from small pants to gasps of air as you reached down and pushed against Jungkook's lower back, pressing him even deeper into you as one of your legs hooked around his waist,

"Oh my God, J.K... I'm coming."

You sobbed out, your vision going black and white noise filling in your ears as you became undone. Jungkook growled softly under his breath, making a hard thrust into you. He could feel the rhythm of his thrust going out of tune again as he came closer and closer to his release. His hips lurched forward, making a one harder thrust into you before he pulled out all the way, plunging himself back into you deep, making his own vision cloud with the overwhelming feeling of lust.

He leaned in and pressed his forehead against yours, the two of you breathing each other's air as he forced himself to thrust in and out of you faster, strong hands clutching your thighs and digging his fingers into the plush skin as his cock twitched inside of you,

"Fuck.. Fuck, I'm going to come."

He moaned your name and felt his head spin, the room spinning along with him as he exploded inside of you, "Holy shit... Fuck." Jungkook breathed out, his head dropping to your shoulder and his hot release filling you up entirely. He groaned your name out loud as his hips jolted forward, sputtering as he rode his release out before feeling you clench around him again.

You rasped his name out softly, the earth going still as you reeled in the pleasure, your body feeling as though it was ablaze, "Oh- God. Jeez." You moaned out, clutching at his back and wrapping your hands into his shirt, your legs trembling and trying to squeeze shut as you rode out the feeling.

You gasped for air, holding his head against your chest and feeling breathless as you came to, eyes full blown as you pulled back a bit when he pulled away. You stared up at Jungkook, trying to form words for a moment as you were completely speechless,

"Fuck, that was so fucking good." You finally smiled as you spoke, still trying to control your breathing.

Jungkook chuckled, his breathing shattered, "It really was— It always is." He corrected himself and leaned down, lips pressing against yours in a soft kiss before he pulled out of you and laid down with a huff, fixing his length back into his pants before he looked over at you.

"I'll be back."

You looked at Jungkook and smiled, leaning over and pecking him on the lips quickly. You sat up and slid off the bed and fixed your panties, disappearing to the bathroom to pee and clean yourself up like you usually did before coming back into the room, finding your pants on the floor and picking it up, sliding them back on as you mumbled,

"At least I can walk on my own to the bathroom today."

"I didn't want to tire you out too much before you sleep all day and we miss our flight." Jungkook chuckled, biting over his lower lip as he watched you pull your pants back on.

You giggled and crawled back into the bed, sliding under your blankets with Jungkook and laying down comfortably next to him, "I'm wide awake." You sang, stretching lightly as you nestled into the sheets. You closed your eyes, sighing softly in content.

Jungkook chortled with laughter, shaking his head at you, "You better go to sleep now. I thought you were having a nightmare the way you were groaning and moving around." Jungkook yawned softly and laid on his back, resting his arm behind his head before he glanced at you.

"Shh.. I'm sleeping." You mumbled as you laughed. You were curled up on your side, smiling as you reached up to brush your hair away from your face.

Your eyes were already closed and Jungkook laughed, moving onto his side as well to face you, reaching up to card his fingers through your hair, leaning in and pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead before sliding his arm around you, eyes closing as he began to drown in his thoughts. Reminiscing of the first time he slept in your bed. Chuckling to himself on how shy you were back then.

Oh, how the tables have turned. Now he was next to you, holding you while you slept and even helping you get to dreamland. It was fucking great.

Jungkook looked over at you once he thought you were asleep, admiring your face as he chewed over his lower lip before mumbling to himself, thinking you couldn't hear him,

"I want to marry you, Y/N."

"Shut the fuck up. It's only been a month." You grumbled to him, reaching over to rest your hand over his chest, "Go to sleep. We have a flight to catch tomorrow..." Your eyes were still closed, draping your leg over Jungkook's as you snuggled closer to him.

Jungkook laughed quietly, eyes finally closing and placing his hand over yours while he nodded,

"Sorry."

____________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2.5K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
537K 25.3K 131
A stripper will always be a stripper - I am disgusting...... I am ugly...... I am only a stripper....... I will never be good enough for anyone - ...
94.7K 3.5K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
1.4M 53.1K 45
Newbie prostitute Mari, is left with a discouraging debt after her parent's passing. Her life is filled of threats and demand in assembling the great...