ABHIGYA (ONE SHOT)

By __BANU__24

ITS AN ONE SHOT ON ABHIGYA HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT AND LOVE IT. More

ABHIGYA (ONE SHOT)

313 17 0
By __BANU__24

This episode starts Abhi and Meera engagement and its an one shot which means there is only one episode and I have planned to write it ones pranbir one shot cross 1000Reads but every one asking abt Abhigya one shot so I am gonna make it.
AT PRAGYA HOUSE:
Abhi comes to Pragya's house for inviting her for his wedding.
Pragya hears the door knock and goes to open the door.
Pragya:What are you doing here?
Abhi:I came to give you a special gift.
Pragya:I am not interested to receive any gifts from you..so go back.

Abhi:No I won't definitely I will give you this gift and he took invitation card from his bag.
Pragya:what is this?
Abhi:Open and see it you will feel happy.
Pragya opens it and tears started to fall from her eyes.
Are you really going to marry Meera?

Abhi:Yes tomorrow our engagement then haldi then marriage please come to our marriage you are the most important guest.
Pragya:I will come definitely MR.MEHRA
Abhi feels hurt but he thinks that this the only way fuggi so that you will come with me forever.I can see anger in your eyes but soon I will reveal about my plan you will feel happy.
This conversation was heard by Prachi and she was left in tears so she goes out of the house.

She goes near the park and sits their crying.
At small baby comes there by seeing Prachi crying.
Baby:Why are crying?
Prachi:You won't understand baby.
Baby:What is your name?
Prachi:PRACHI ARORA what is your name baby?

Baby:My name is Pihu. I will give you a advice my mom said we should fight for what we want and we should not cry because we are born to fight.
Do you understand now stand up wipe your tears and fight for yourself.
By saying this Pihu left from there...
Prachi:She is correct why should I feel bad for him.He just left my mom before 20years now he is going to marry Meera infront of my mom.
Definitely I will prove him that we don't need him.
Mr.Mehra now you are going to see my another side which you can't bear.
Prachi leaves to her house.
ON MEHRA MANSION:
Every one is preparing for the engagement.
Aliya:I am very happy today finally there is no middle class people in my life.
Purab:Stop being like this.Meera is not perfect for Abhi only Pragya sis is better for him.

Aliya: Sweet heart don't spoil my mood today I am very happy so please...I am going to meet Rhea.

AT RHEA ROOM:
Rhea is seeing her childhood pic in which she is in her mother's arms and sleeping peacefully because of the warmth given by her mom.

Mom I love you.You have been the best mom for Prachi but not me you left me when I was young and you choose Prachi why not me?Why do you hate me so much?But you know what I want you to marry dad but my brain is saying no because once again if you leave me and my dad I can't bear it so I forced my dad to marry Meera aunty you know what when you left me she is like my mother and she took care of me instead of you.

Aliya enters the room...
Aliya: Baby..why are you crying?
Rhea:Buji I am feeling bad for ma.
Aliya:Stop feeling sorry for her.She doesn't love you baby so that she left you.When bhai went to give invitation she was happy and she even accepted to attend bhai's wedding.She is happy but you are thinking about her and feeling sad.
Rhea:You are right Buji.I hate her I hate that women.I won't cry today because I am going to get my new mother.I need to enjoy this day.
Aliya:Then go and enjoy.
Rhea rushes downstairs.
AT PRAGYA'S HOUSE:
Prachi:Mom where are you?
Pragya:I am here.
Where are you going Prachi?Why you wore this dress?
Prachi:Mom what are you speaking today is my my father's marriage so we should go there.
Pragya is shocked to the core because she thought that Prachi doesn't know about Abhi marriage.
Prachi:Mom there is nothing to be shocked now go and get ready and forget that he is your husband remember he is Mr.Mehra.
Pragya:But...
Prachi:I don't need him.i don't want a cheater as my dad.
Now go and get ready.
Pragya:Even Prachi is correct he is a cheater.I Don't need him but I need my daughter but she don't need me.I need Prachi and she needs me and she don't want his dad.So I will be with Prachi and I will go to his marriage and show him that I don't need him.
Pragya gets ready and comes out.

Pragya:Prachi come on lets go.
Prachi:Ok mom let's go.
Sahana:I am also ready.
Then come on we can go and show him that our maasi is happy.
Pragya,sahana,saritha ji and Prachi leaves to Mehra mansion.
AT MEHRA MANSION:
Abhi is Waiting for pragya.
Rhea:Dad you look soo handsome.
Abhi: Thank you by the way you look so pretty.
Rhea:Thank you dad.
I am going to see mom.
Abhi:MOM!?
Rhea:Yes dad after your marriage I should call her mom only no so that I am started calling her.
Abhi:Ok.
Pragya enters the hall with sahana,Prachi and saritha aunty.
Abhi was lost in her beauty.He can't take his from her.
Prachi came forward and wished Abhi.
Prachi: Advance Happy married Life Mr.Mehra.

Abhi was heart broken to hear it from Prachi.
Prachi:What happened sir.
Abhi: Nothing...
Prachi:Ok.
Mom come lets go and enjoy Mr.Mehra's wedding party.
Prachi goes inside to enjoy the party.
Abhi holds pragya hand and says did you hear what she called me she called MR.MEHRA not dad this is because of you.Because of you she didn't even want to call me dad.

Pragya:Mind your words Mr.Mehra😠 does it hurt much..but you deserved it from Prachi.Even Prachi wanted to call you as Dad but what you did made her to realise that she doesn't deserve a dad like you.
Abhi: PRAGYA!!!!!!
Pragya:Stop shouting this is unnecessary here... go and get ready and apply some make up so that no one can see your painful eyes.

Pragya leaves from there.
Pragya is walking through the corridor and she was searching Prachi.
Pragya:Prachi!Prachi!
Pragya was walking so fastly so she didn't recognise Rhea who is standing beside her but Rhea noticed her.
Rhea:Mom!
Pragya heart sank for a min and she turned towards Rhea....
Pragya:Say that once again please.
Rhea:What?
Pragya:Call me Mom once again please.
Rhea:Oh sorry did I call you like that sorry without knowing I called you here after I won't because I have my own mom MEERA.
Pragya felt sad hearing that.....
Rhea:Huh...aunty I forgot that come down reception is about to start..
Pragya:But where is Prachi?
Rhea:I saw her in hall.
Pragya:Oh ..Thank you.I will go and see her.
Rhea:What is happening to me? Without knowing I called her mom.When ever I see her in pain my heart pains but....she didn't even care for me..
AT HALL:
Every one was ready for the engagement.
Abhi and Meera was about to exchange the ring.
That's when a bold voice came from back.Everyone turned towards the voice and it's Prachi.
Rhea:What happened don't ever dare to stop this marriage.
Prachi:Who said I am going to Stop this marriage?Did I say that?I just want this marriage to happen as per the rules.
I think most of you know that this is Mr.Mehra second marriage.but many of you doesn't know that his first wife Mrs.pragya Arora.
Every one is shocked by knowing that pragya is Abhi's wife.
Kohli's were shocked to the core.
Pallavi:What are you saying Prachi?
Prachi:Yeah I am speaking the truth if you don't believe let me show the proofs.
Prachi shows abhi and Pragya marriage pics.

So now what I want is.....I want Mr.Mehra to sign divorce papers so that he can also move on and my mom can also move on by marrying someone whom I want as my dad.
Pragya:Prachi what are speaking?Have you gone mad?
Prachi:No mom.The devil like Rhea deserve Mom and dad means I deserve a Dad better than Mr.Mehra and that too before Rhea gets a Mom.
Abhi:Prachi what happened to you?
Your mom and I love each other and I love you too then why you need another dad.I am there for you...
Prachi:No you don't 🥺You don't.
Stop making me fool.
If you truly loved us then you wouldn't have accepted to marry Meera aunty.
Abhi:Prachi listen to me....please.
Prachi:No I won't first sign these divorce papers.
Aliya was totally enjoying this scene....
Abhi:Listen I said means listen this time abhi said in low voice which made Prachi to back off.
Seriously I don't want to get married to another women except pragya.
I did this because so that pragya will get jealous and she will stop this marriage so that you and your mom will be mine forever.
Please I want you and pragya back in my life please come back to me.
Prachi hugs Abhi and cries her heart out.
Abhi: Don't cry it's not your fault.I didn't think that it hurted you a lot.
Prachi:Sorry dad here after I won't leave you.
Pragya goes towards Rhea and opens her arms and Rhea without any thoughts hugged her and started sobbing.
Rhea: Sorry mom.
Pragya:It's ok.
Aliya was fuming in anger by seeing this.
Meera:Then what real bribe had arrived so let's start the engagement.
Abhi and pragya look at each other.
Abhi lifts pragya and goes towards the stage.
They both exchange the rings...

HAPPY ENDING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
725K 16.3K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...