Take Us Back || TWDG X OC!

Galing kay titcuit

Luna was with her family visiting her aunt, when her father suddenly shoved her back in their truck, and the... Higit pa

CAST
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter One

813 20 8
Galing kay titcuit

Macon was deserted. Cars lay abandoned on the streets, some upturned, others just sitting there. The sound of Kenny's truck echoed through the town, before it stopped.

"This is as far as we're going," He said, and looked back at Duck and Luna. "Grab your bags."

"Then this is as far as we need to go," Lee said, getting out of the car, Clem and the other's following behind.

The six of them walked down the deserted street, stopping in front of a drug store.

"Look!" Duck said loudly, and pointed to a person on the other side of the road, hidden slightly behind a upturned car.

"Hey there!" Kenny called. "You friendly? Trucks run out of gas!"

The person turned, meat hanging out of their bloodied, grey mouth.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

Many more walkers appeared, from behind trucks, inside stores, under cars. Duck yelled as one grabbed his arm, and Luna hit it over the head with her bag, making it let go of him, before a loud bang sounded, and it fell to the ground, spraying blood over to two of them.

A woman stood behind them, holding a pistol, shooting the walkers with a steady hand. She had short brown hair, and was wearing a button up white shirt with a pencil skirt and heels. Kenny and Katjaa quickly grabbed Luna and Duck, pulling them into their arms and blocking their ears.

"Come on!" A young guy yelled, holding an arm out and leading Lee, Clem, Duck, Luna , Katjaa and Kenny into the drug store. The woman followed behind, and locked the gate and door behind them.

"We can't be taking risks like this!" A woman with long, straight, brown hair said the moment they entered, scowling.

"And we can't just let people die, either!" The girl with the gun countered.

"When I say 'that door stays shut no matter what' I fucking mean it! We don't know who these people are! They could be dangerous!"

"Worse," An old man croaked. "They could have led them right to us!"

The girl with the gun scoffed. "Where if your humanity? They could have died out there!"

"Then we should have fucking let them!"

"Whoa!" Lee furrowed his eyebrows. "Chill the fuck out, lady! We're just people trying to avoid those things, just like you!"

"Don't you start swearing at me!" The brown haired woman said.

"I'll say whatever the fuck I want, if you want to start threatening these people!"

The girl with the gun grinned. "You'll have to excuse her."

"The hell he, or anyone, will!" The brown haired woman said. "This is about survival. Don't you or anyone else see what's going on here?"

"They have kids, Lilly!" The guy who helped them in, said. 

"Those things outside don't care!"

"Maybe you should go join them, then!" Kenny said angrily, hand on Lolly's shoulder. "You'll have somethin' in common!"

"Goddamn it, Lilly!" The old man said. "You have to control these people!"

"Carley and Glenn just ran out there!" She said angrily.

"I don't give a flying fuck! We're in a warzone!"

Lee groaned. "She's an asshole, that's for sure."

She straightened up. "If that's what it takes."

"Well, you don't gotta be a bitch about it!"

"Son of a bitch!" The old man was looking down at Luna. "One of them is bitten!"

"She wasn't bitten!" Lee said.

"The hell she wasn't!" The old man took a step towards her. "We've got to end this. Now!"

Kenny stepped in front of her as Katjaa sat her up on the counter, trying to see if she had been bitten. "Over my dead body."

"We'll dig one hole."

"No! I'm cleaning her up!" Katjaa wiped blood off Luna's arms. "She's fine! There's no bite!"

"Don't you fucking people get it? We've already seen this! We let someone in with a bite, and we all end up bitten!"

"Shut up!" Kenny said through his teeth.

"We've got to throw her out! Or smash her head in!"

"Kenny!" Katjaa begged. "Stop him!"

"Dad, it's just a girl," Lilly said. "It's-"

"Lilly, I'll handle this."

"But your heart, dad. You need to calm down. We'll get this kid out of here."

"I think it's about time we kick your ass," Lee said, crossing his arms.

Kenny nodded. "That's what I'm thinking."

Carley, the woman who had the gun, stepped forward. "Everybody, chill the fuck out!"

"Nobody's doing anything!" Lilly yelled. 

"Shut up, Lilly!" Her father growled and turned to Carley. "And you. Shut the fuck up. They will find us, and they will get in here, and none of this will fucking matter! But right now, we're about to be trapped in here with one of those fucking things!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kenny questioned.

"She's bitten! That's how they turn!"

"She's not bitten!" Katjaa continued wiping blood off Luna. "Lee, stop this! It's upsetting her!"

"I'm not bitten!" Luna said. "I'd feel it! And I'm not sore anywhere!"

"Feel it my ass!" The man growled at her. "Get over here, kid, and let me bash your brains in!"

"I'll bash yours first, you fucker!" Kenny yelled.

"Alright, sit the fuck down, or that's it!" Lee said, and the man laughed.

"Oh, you're going to whoop me? You and what homo parade?"

"This one!" Kenny said.

"Ah, that's funny! Little girl! Before you eat your mom, you're going to get to watch your daddy get his nose broken!"

"I'm gonna kill him, Kat. Just look after Luna."

"Hey, I'm not the bad guy, here! I'm just looking out for my daughter!"

"No, you're just the guy arguing trying to kill my daughter!"

"She's covered in muck! She'll find the bite, watch!"

"She won't!"

"And if she does? The first thing she'll do is sink her teeth into her mom's face. Then, when she's dead, she'll probably pounce on her brother, and then your little girl. They'll turn fast. And then, they'll be four. And that girl is the ball game!"

"Then we'll deal with it then! But right now, you're just freaking everyone out!" Lee said. 

"Then get ready to deal with it because that girl's bitten!"

"That's not going to happen!" Kenny insisted.

"It is! And we're tossing her out right now!"

Lee rolled his eyes. "Knock this guy out."

"Happily." Kenny answered. But after one punch to the jaw, Kenny was down on the ground, and there was nothing between the old man and Luna.

They heard a scream, and looked to see Clem, by the toilet, a walker falling out of it.

"Jesus!" The old man yelled.

"No, it's a walker!" Luna corrected.

"Clementine!" Lee ran over to her, and pulled the walker off her, but it turned to him, snapping it's jaws as it tried to get him, hands clawing at his arms.

There was a loud bang, and Carley, the only one other than Lee who moved, was holding up her gun, the walker on the ground. 

"You okay?" She asked him.

"Just great, thanks."

The sounds of the walkers outside grew louder.

"Uh . . . guys?" Glenn gulped. 

The walkers started banging on the windows, growling.

"Everybody stay down!" Lilly hissed. "And stay quiet!"

"They're going to get in!" The old man said.

"Shut up!" Kenny whispered, crouching down on the ground with Duck, Katjaa and Lolly, who had now been cleaned up. 

Then, rapid gunfire could be heard from outside, and the banging seemed to calm.

"Is that the military?" Lee asked.

"I don't know," Lilly whispered.

Glenn sighed in relief. "Well, thank god for whatever it is."

"We almost died because of this bitch and her itchy trigger finger!" The old man now turned to Carley. "That was stupid! That was-"

He yelled in pain and fell to the floor, Lilly running to his side.

"Was he the one bitten?" Lee questioned.

"No, don't be crazy!" Lilly said. "It's his heart!"

"My pills!" He said.

Katjaa stood up. "Um . . . Nitroglycerin pills?"

"Yes," Lilly stood up. "We're out. We've been trying to get into the pharmacy since we got here but it's locked! Please, try get in there! Behind the counter where the pills are!"

"We'll try get in there," Lee said.

"Thank you so much. I'll keep an eye on my dad."

"Everyone else should get comfy," Kenny handed Luna her backpack. "And try find anything useful. We might be stuck here a while."

"I'm starting to think this drug store isn't a permanent solution," Glenn said.

"You're right. This ain't exactly Ft. Knox."

"What do you suggest?" Lee asked.

"We need as much gas as possible, so that we can all get out of downtown Macon. Fast," Glenn said. 

"Agreed."

"Then I'll head out and get gas. There's a motel not to far from here, out towards the end of Peachtree. I'll work my way towards it and then loop back, syphoning what I can."

"You know your way around? Local?"

"Born and raised."

"If you're going to do that, here's a walkie talkie in case you get in a tight spot. Hopefully you won't have to use it."

"Cool."

"Clementine's got the other one. Check in with her and get back here as soon as you can."

"And you?" Kenny turned to Lilly and her father, Luna holding his arm. "What's your name?"

"Lilly. And My dad's Larry."

"Keep and eye on him. These boys will work on getting him that medicine."

"That's right," Lee said. 

"And you," Kenny pointed to a boy with blonde hair. "You keep and eye on that door. You're our look out."

"It's Doug. You got it."

"And I'm Carley."

"Okay, Carley," Kenny said. "You shift in with Doug when he needs it. For now, get some rest. You're a good shot, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"You got it, boss."

"Now, get him those pills!" 

As everyone went to do as he said, Kenny turned to Luna and Duck.

"You two okay?" He asked.

Luna nodded, happy that her mother had cleaned all the blood off her, and walked over to her bag, which lay on the ground, and grabbed a chocolate bar as she walked around the store. Kenny was rather surprised she was so okay, considering the fact that Larry had just tried to bash her brains in, but then remembered that he thinks his kids are idiots, so in his head, she didn't even realise what had happened.

 Luna sat with Clem, the pair of them talking to Glenn on the radio as he drove, apparently rather anxious to be out on his own.

"Make up a story," Luna said. "That's what I do when I'm scared."

"Like what?" He asked.

Luna thought for a moment. "Like finding someone really cool to marry. Or being really cool in a movie."

It wasn't until after Glenn got back that Lee managed to work out how to get into the back of the pharmacy. It seemed Lee was taking the lead, going to save Glenn and then returning with him and Carley, making sure everyone was okay. Something seemed to be bothering Clementine, however, but Lolly couldn't really get away from her parents long enough to see if she was okay.

But when Lee finally got into the medicine, an alarm blared.

"Ah, shit!" Kenny stood up. "That's gonna attracted every one of those damn things!"

"Come on, Duck, Luna, honey," Katjaa quickly put Lolly's backpack on her back as everyone started getting ready, the walkers already banging on the door. "We've got to go."

"I'll pull the truck up around the back!"

"Do it fast!" Lilly ran out of the office, medicine in hand. "We've got to get my dad out of here!"

"I'm not planning on bloody dilly-dallying!" Kenny yelled. "Honey, take Duck and Luna into the office and barricade the shit out of that door. Glenn, when you start hearin' me honking in the alley, out start getting people out of here!"

"Got it!"

"Doug, Carley and Lee, you make sure I defences stay up till then! And Lee, I better take that axe in case I run into any of them on my way to the truck!"

Lee tossed him the axe, and he ran out the back door.

As Katjaa brought Duck into the office, Larry and Lilly following, Luna, however, slipped out of the way, making her way over to Clem.

"Come on, Clem, we've got to go!" She yelled. "Lee can follow us!"

"Girls! I need to find something strong that can go in the handles!" Lee yelled. He was holding the double doors shut, walkers pushing against it, struggling to keep it closed as Carley shot walkers and Doug held the window up.

"Okay!" Clem said and the pair of them ran off, looking through the pharmacy for something to give to Lee.

"Anything?" He yelled.

"No!" Clem said. 

"Oh, wait!" Luna ran into the office, dodging her mother's arms and grabbing a walking stick that was leaning against the wall. She ran back over to Lee, where Clem was, and handed the stick to him. He pushed it into the door, as both Doug and Carley yelped.

"I'm out of ammo!" Carley yelled. 

Before Clem and Luna had even moved, Lee was over with Carley, handing her ammo, but before he'd even turned around, Doug screamed, being pulled out of the window, and they could hear his screams as the walkers began eating him.

"Doug . . ." Carley covered her mouth. "He's gone . . . "

"Lee, Carley, Luna, Clem, come on!" Kenny appeared in the doorway to the office, and then ran off again.

Clem screamed as a walker grabbed her ankle. Luna stopped to help, but Lee ushered her towards the office.

"Go, Luna, I'll get Clem!"

She nodded, and ran into the office, where Larry was holding the door open. Katjaa pulled her in for a hug, and placed her in the truck. A few minutes later, Clem climbed into the car, looking rather upset.

"Dad!" Luna tapped his shoulder franticly. "Lee! We're forgetting Lee!"

Kenny ran back in, and came out with Lee, who had a large bruise on his cheek, and climbed in next to Clem, Duck, and Luna.

"Alright, " Kenny climbed into the car. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.6K 1.9K 30
Clementine, 10 year young girl, who is being surrounded but unknown walking dead zombies, spreading everywhere throughout her neighborhood, her paren...
3.3K 121 27
kenny daughter!oc twdg x oc BOOK ONE-SEASON ONE -- IN WHICH the brave daughter of a commercial fisherman meets the adopted sweet daughter of a convic...
26.8K 1K 29
For a long time, Eden Perkins believed she wouldn't find another human being she would willingly die for - she didn't want to. The past few months of...
5.4K 63 28
Still in the apocalypse, You and your sister Clementine are now with Omid and Christa. Lee is gone. You and Clementine eventually get left alone and...