๐•‹โ„๐”ผ๐•€โ„ ๐•Š๐•Œโ„•๐•Šโ„๐•€โ„•๐”ผ(FemTak...

By RikutoYamato

Disclaimer-i dont own tokyo revengers or the characters except for my own character Im gonna add y/n but as t... More

prologue
thank you๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ and chap 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
tomorrow
chapter 4
chapter 5
!!
chapter 6.5
!??
chapter 6
แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7 ยฝ
๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡พโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Š๐Ÿ‡บโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Š

not a chapterUwU

170 4 0
By RikutoYamato

Jellow hoomans UwU welcome back to another chapter. And the " im sowwy" chapter was not me 😶 its my stoopid cousin, she love my book she even took my phone to make that "TAKE-CHAN, HINA-CHAN DON'T LEAVE ME ಥ_ಥ" me irl " oopsies sorry creator " hina.
Btw thank you guys for reading my book even if it crashes reality

( speaking of reality, i want you to download the reality app and search "kawata Triplets" if you follow me I'll follow you too 😁 it means a lot of you do) :')
(oh and im making another oc her name is Chinami Kawata youngest siblings in the Kawata siblings they are triplets 🙃 her nickname is sleepy she always takes a nap)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 534 16
Fem Takemichi x Izana Takemichi, well what's to say about her, she's a young girl maybe 17 years old with long beautiful ash black hair, pale skin an...
57.2K 3.3K 52
Many famous players have been disappearing just before clearing the game The Ones Within Genome. As a result it's called the "Disappearing Game". So...
170K 5.5K 43
At the end of Greed Island Gon and Killua use their accompany card to "Nigg" and while Gon goes to Kite, Killua is transported elsewhere. More specif...
19.9K 604 32
Ghouls are a carnivorous and cannibalistic humanoid species. Clover Kingdom Ghouls are rapidly increasing in number. What will the government do? Tok...