The Slaughter House | A Bangt...

By -dxmon_bxtch-

What happens when Kim Haneul and her friends get trapped inside a creepy mansion which is secretly a place wh... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12 (END)~
Author's Note

~2~

220 14 20
By -dxmon_bxtch-

*FLASHBACK*

*KIM HANEUL'S POV*

It is Saturday. My college holidays have just started. I started to miss my friends as we hadn't met for a long time..... *sigh*

Well a normal person would have 3 or 4 bestfriends but me? *scoff* Bitch I have 11 bestfriends.

11!

If someone knew it they wouldn't believe me but idc.

*sigh* Well let me introduce you to my crackhead friends then......

Lisa:- My bestfriend sister and a partner in crime. She is a great partner in crime, so great that after letting me cheat in my examination she went to mom and dad and said "your daughter just cheated. I told her not to but she didn't listen". So when my parents scolded me she kept looking at me with this face (😏) Like hoe if you didn't want me to cheat then why did you even help me? Btw, don't forget to add that she has a crush on Jungkook😏

Anyways....

Jennie:- My bestfriend who always keeps talking on how she dissed the bully in highschool. Like bish if you're that savage then why do you always run away from the teacher when she's about to scold you?🤔

 She has a crush on Jung Hoseok.  

Rose:- *sigh* A bestfriend who keeps eating whenever you see her. I mean whenever I watch her she keeps eating, how does she even do other stuff? She has a crush on Park Jimin. 😏

Jisoo:- A crackhead bestfriend unnie who whenever gets scared says 'I'm Jisoo, I'm Okay....' If you're okay then why do you look like you're gonna die when you get scared?

She has a crush on Kim SeokJin😏

Taehyung:- A kind of person who's sneeze sounds like the commencing of World War 4.

He likes to take photographs and loves to buy Gucci. Well....

He's my crush 👉👈

Jungkook:- A bestfriend who likes to drink banana milk 24/7.

 He is the youngest member out of all the boys. His nick name is kookie.

Jimin:- A bestfriend who is so short that you cannot find him among the crowd.

He keeps blabbering on how he flirted with the girl in our class.

*sigh* poor thing, he doesn't know that the girl he flirted with was actually a boy in a girl's clothing......

Min Yoongi:- A bestfriend who likes to sleep all day....He is a savage person you wouldn't want to fight with. 

There isn't much more about him as he doesn't talk that much.

Namjoon:- A person who say's he has an IQ of 148 but Idk if that's true or not.

He is the leader of the group and makes most of the decisions

Hoseok:- A friend who hates the word snake.... I don't even know why....

Whenever I ask him about it all he says is "I hate snakeu". 

Even though it is snake he keeps calling it "snakeu".

Jin:- My last and most crackhead friend....

Idk why but whenever I hear him laugh he sounds like a cloth wiping a window....

He is the oldest out of all the members and likes to cook.

One thing about him that scares everyone a lot is that whenever someone offends him, he starts rapping.....

It's so scary....

So those were my friends....No matter how they are, but in the end I love them all......

...........................

I felt really bored all alone, so I called my friends at my house.... Well, it was common for us to stay together. My and Lisa's parents live in Italy.... They had started their own company and were getting a lot of profit there, so they shifted from Seoul to Venice. I loved Seoul and never wanted to leave it, so my parents suggested me and Lisa to stay at our grandma's house.... When we grew up, we shifted in an apartment as we didn't wanted to burden our grandmother cuz she was really old......

................................

"How about we do something exciting?" Lisa said while chewing on her french fries. "Like what?" Jisoo huffed. "How about......let's go to the haunted house!" Lisa exclaimed excitingly. "No way! We won't do something like that!" I shouted. 

 It was no fun to go in a haunted house....

I still remember the way Namjoon got scared of a horse and 'accidently' kicked it's butt and the horse angrily started to run behind him. We all were so scared. 

How will we cope ourselves in a haunted house full of scary creatures?

"Why not?" Lisa pouted. I sighed. "Lisa, I always knew Jimin got no Jams but never knew you were like him....." I said in fake disappointment. "Yah! From where did I come!? Why do people always say that" Jimin pouted.

"Stop bickering guys! I think it's a good idea. Let's do it Hana....." Rose said while stuffing her mouth with the fifth burger"

"No-"

"Alright! Decided! Haunted house it is!" Jin said happily.

"What!? You didn't even let me speak!!!" I spoke in disbelief.

"Did you say something? cuz I didn't hear it!" Jin exclaimed showing me his ear.

I sighed and shut my mouth as I knew that if I argued more he would start rapping.

......

All of a sudden Taehyung held my hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Come on Hana, don't worry it will be fun" (wink). He whispered in my ear.

I felt really different with Taehyung.... It was a euphoric feeling.....

"Aww cute, you're blushing~" he teased me. I gasped and hit him. He started laughing making me way more flustered.

"Come on guys, if you're done can we go sit in the car?" Namjoon spoke annoyingly.

Everyone started laughing making me whine out of embarrassment....

.....................

We all sat in the same car as it was bus sized. Taehyung sat at the driver's seat while I sat at the passenger seat. Lisa unnie, Rose, Jisoo and Jennie sat together. Jungkook, Jimin and Jin behind them. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi at the last seat.

"Come on guys let's go!" Hoseok spoke enthusiastically. "Yeah!" We all said together.

Taehyung played the radio and surprisingly it was my favorite song playing, so I started to hum with the music, tapping my fingers on the water droplets on the car's window as it was raining .......

After sometime I felt Taehyung holding my hand. I felt butterflies and looked at him confused but he just looked ahead at the road while smiling.....

*sigh* Sometimes I don't understand him. At one time he doesn't even look at me and at the other, he acts as we are a couple. I sometimes feel as if I should stop being close with him so that when he finds someone I don't feel hurt, but at the same time I want to be with him....

Want to say that he is the cause of my euphoria...

Want to lay down on the soft grass while holding his hand and stargaze.......

But I guess fate doesn't want it...

It's not possible that if I see him in this way he does too....

This is not a fairytale where whatever the girl wants.....it happens.......

.......

I came out of my thoughts as I felt the car came to a halt.

"What happened hyung?  why did you stop?" Jungkook asked confused.

Taehyung moved his hand in infront of his face as he motioned everyone to be silent....He started to observe something, more like trying to hear something.....After a moment of silence he said "Guys? Did you hear something?"

We all tried to observe it and suddenly heard someone scream!

"What the!? What was that?" Jennie asked feeling a bit scared. "I guess we should check it. What if someone needs our help?" Lisa spoke worriedly. "Yeah right. The sound came from this palace like mansion....Let's go and check". Taehyung spoke while unbuckling his seatbelt. "No way! I'm not going inside that creepy ass mansion" I spoke feeling terrified on the building infront of us.

*sigh* "Come on Hana-ssi... Everything will be fine" Taehyung said giving me a reassuring smile. "Are all of you fucking crazy! What if there is some kind of criminal or mafia killing his enemy or something in that shitty mansion!?" I spoke in anger. *sigh* "Stop watching too many mafia or psychopath fanfictions Haneul." Jisoo spoke to me while shooking her head in disapproval.

"Damn. I'm glad we saw the weather report" Rose spoke while opening her umbrella and getting out of the car. "Don't you feel as if we're in some kind or horror story guys?" Jungkook spoke enthusiastically. "We could've just stayed in our house and slept." Yoongi spoke while hitting a rock with his foot. "Right! Y'all could have heard my story of how I flirted with that girl!" Jimin spoke flipping his hair. "For the hundredth time, it wasn't a girl! It was Jackson Wang who was dressed up like a girl!" I spoke frustratedly . "Oh come on, I know you're jealous!" He spoke.

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"I'M NOT"!

"Yaaaaaahhhh! Stop shouting or I won't hesitate to make you!" Jin shouted and we shut our mouths knowing he was talking about his rap. "That's better!" He spoke sounding like a proud dad.

*sigh* "If y'all done can we go inside?" Taehyung spoke tiredly. "Yeah, yeah let's go." Jin spoke.

"Guys?" Yoongi spoke looking at us. We all looked at him. "Can't y'all just go and I'll go home and sleep?" "No way Yoongi!" We all spoke feeling angry and dragged him inside the mansion.

We all went inside together and got shocked. 

The whole building was abandoned and the walls were broken and had cracks. It looked like one of those mansions that were used in horror films. There were a total of  5 doors which probably led to different rooms.

"What now?" Yoongi spoke looking at the doors. "I got an idea!" Namjoon spoke looking at us. "What is it hyung?" Jimin asked him. "Let's form pairs everyone!" He spoke enthusiastically. "Alright. Let's form pairs." Jungkook spoke with a seriousness in his voice. 

Taehyung immediately ran towards me and held my hand. "Let's form a pair." He  looked and me and smiled. I looked at him shocked but soon nodded not thinking much about it.... 

We all formed pairs. Me and Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa, Jimin and Rose, Hoseok and Jennie, Jisoo and Jin, and lastly Yoongi and Namjoon.

............

We all went in the different rooms not knowing what was waiting for us........

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

Woah! 2K words!

What do you think will happen with all of them?

See you in next chapter Chocolates!🍫

💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.7K 25
"W-wait. S-stop" She stuttered, holding back Namjoon's finger from circulating. "Why stop now?" Namjoon acted like a disappointed man. "I n-need y...
8.5K 480 23
This is my first Horror Book. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Taehyung hasn't seen Jennie in years. One day, he learns that Jennie was killed in the Sol...
46.9K 3.3K 22
One year after the events from Daegu, unexpected murders start to arise, shaking the city of Busan in fear. With each case connected to the other, it...
74K 2.7K 25
WARNING MATURE AND DISTURBING VIOLENT SCENES READ AT OWN RISK Fresh out of college with a Psychology Degree and she's working at a bar in the middle...