Left Right Left

Por karu_nidzz

continued series from left right left 2 ending with season 1 tadka... Kanchanjunga Military Accademy, Ambala... Más

About LRL
Character Sketch - Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Character Sketch- Part 2

470 29 22
Por karu_nidzz

Major General R.S Gaur
Head of the Commando Training Centre (CTC). Father of Rummy and Capt. Gunraj Singh Randhawa. After divorce Rummy lived with him while Gunny (Gunraj) lived with his mother. Loves his family though never shows it. A strict, disciplined and respected officer. Always had a dream of seeing Rummy as a responsible officer and was very happy when Rummy was a part of Mission Eagle. Even though he loves both of his children he is secretly more proud of his eldest son Gunraj Singh Randhawa.

Major Vaibhavi Sharma
Discipline In-charge of KMA. Strict but sweet and shares a special bond with the Captains and the 7 cadets. Is a very tough and inspirational to several women who want to pursue their passion. Fought with her parents and family to serve the nation. Is capable of doing many things that an army man can't do. Has a past which no one is aware of. Oftentimes she gets annoyed by Abhi and sometimes Gunny too (LoL). Lovingly called as Hitler.

Captain Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan
King of Barmer but hates to take the privilege of the title. Doesn't like anyone treating him differently just because he belongs to a royal background. Initially an undercover officer who later became a part of KMA as trainer and officer. Best friend of Rajveer and Naveen. Fond of Naina as she is connected with his friend Naveen. A cool Captain to the first batch of cadets and was extremely in guard with the second ones. Strict only when needed. The first cadets initially enjoyed with him and also freely discussed various topics with him. Was teaching Advance Weaponry and Warfare Techniques. Called as "Abhi" or "Chauhan Saab"

Captain Gunraj Singh Randhawa
First worked as an unofficial undercover officer and shared a special bond with Major Bharghav while serving his sentence under him (sarcastic). Brother of Rummy Gaur and just like his father, he too wants Rummy to be a good officer. He is not fond of his father due to the bitterness in his parents' relationship. Is strict but not as much Major Sharma. Somewhere has a soft corner for Cadet Vidya and shares a unique bond with first batch cadets. Geurrilla Warfare Tactics and Drill In-charge. Known as Gunny Ustad.

Ex-Cadet Akriti Bhatt
An ex stunt woman who initially had superiority complex and very bad temper. Had seen a lot of struggles since childhood and had an only family in Veeru dada. Is a strong willed woman, who performs her duty to full capabilities. Loves Vidya and misses her a lot but discloses it to none, even though they know. Shares a special bond with Mallah and his father. She was even nominated for Naveen Singh Ahluwalia Award Of Excellence along with Mallah and Vidya.

Ex-Cadet Peter Sabnis
Son of Major General Sabnis who joined KMA because Tina, his girlfriend wanted him to stand on his feet. Is a fun-loving guy but his pranks somewhat crosses the borderline. Loves music and has a deep knowledge of technology. Unable to speak Hindi fluently but tries his best.

Ex-Cadet Purvi Bhist
Is an ex super model who left her career to be a soldier. Loved her sister Ritu and was heartbroken to find out that her didi was a traitor. Loves Rummy and calls him King Of Hearts. Is a determined cadet. Best friend of Sameera but had major conflicts with her which was resolved after sometime. Sameera soon left KMA citing her own personal issues as her father died in a bomb blast.

Ex-Cadet Markhand Mallah
Is the son of a dacoit but nothing like his father. A man of principles who Loves Akriti and tries his best to understand her and always support her. He has problems in understanding and speaking English. Loves his dad who later was sentenced lifetime imprisonment. Was nominated for Naveen Singh Ahluwalia Award Of Excellence.

Ex-Cadet Rummy Gaur
Son of Major General Gaur and a typical spoilt member in KMA who had no intentions to serve the nation and was considered a misfit. Loves his comfort zone and calls Purvi his Queen Of Hearts. Responsible when demanded and has a caring and loving heart who thinks for everyone. Always fights with Akriti just like Tom n jerry. Brother of Captain Gunraj Singh Randhawa. Understood his brother's situation as he had hid his identity of being the brother.

Ex-Cadet Vidya Saxena (Officiallydead)
A bubbly, ever smiling girl who had a dark past hidden behind the cheerful aura. Her fiance got killed at the time of their marriage and his face very much resembled to that of Capt. Randhawa. She always wanted to keep her team together and was the backbone of her team. Died during the eagle mission in a bomb blast.

.................................................................

These batch of cadets had a very tough time to mingle with each other but when they started to bond, their two mates left. They fight a lot but when there is an enemy, they fight in union. Even these cadets had lots of ups and downs in their both personal and cadet life. Let's see their life too along with first batch cadets.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

44.1K 2.9K 55
Formerly known as JAB THEY MET A Raina(from Left Right Left) fanfiction It is a story continued after Rajveer's jeep blast. Or you can say after ep...
19.1K 1.3K 14
Tushar Kholi: He is a 24-year-old Flight Officer in the Indian Airforce. He and Meera Raichand were on the same team. Tushar was never someone who be...
13.3K 638 8
This is a short story based on the popular Hindi show "Left Right Left". What happens when the unexpected happens? What happens when your teacher st...
2.1K 118 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐛𝐭𝐚 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...