Stay [taekook FF]✔️

By yeontanismybias

When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim t... More

✧*。intro 。*✧
✧*。First day 。*✧
✧*。Eyes 。*✧
✧*。 Guilty 。*✧
✧*。 Rivals 。*✧
✧*。 Angel 。*✧
✧*。 kiss 。*✧
✧*。 What is love? 。*✧
✧*。 Date 。*✧
✧*。 Friends 。*✧
✧*。 Party 。*✧
✧*。 Aftermath 。*✧
✧*。 Tzuya 。*✧
✧*。 Fear 。*✧
✧*。 Stalker 。*✧
✧*。 Past 。*✧
✧*。 Past 2 。*✧
✧*。 The boy 。*✧
✧*。 Jeons 。*✧
✧*。 Deja vu 。*✧
✧*。 Addiction 。*✧
✧*。 Fallen 。*✧
✧*。 All for them 。*✧
✧*。 Don't go 。*✧
✧*。 First love 。*✧
✧*。 Fucked up 。*✧
✧*。 Back to you 。*✧
✧*。 Boyfriend 。*✧
✧*。 Who are you? 。*✧
✧*。 The obsessive prince 。*✧
✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 1 。*✧
✧*。 Epilogue pt. 2 。*✧

✧*。 Different 。*✧

1.9K 82 25
By yeontanismybias

Warning 🔞 : Smut ahead ~🌚

Even though I know none of you would skip it 😑

Though still to some rare innocent children if you're under 18 you can skip this chapter and also my asexual readers if you're uncomfortable you can skip it😇

And for others enjoy the long awaited smut and please give your opinion on the chapter.

______________________________________

Tongues licking, hands roaming all around eachother, soft moans and groans filled the living room of the Jeon residence.

The once loving passionate kiss was now turn into a hungry, lustful one.

Taehyung parted when they ran out of air , he looked at the younger with his lustful gaze breathing heavily.

"We should stop-" taehyung got cut off by a powerful kiss by the younger and he knew there's no going back now.

Soon he swifted and attacked the younger's pale neck.

Sucking and biting several spots. Painting the beautiful unmarked skin with his love bites, while caging the younger on the couch.

And jungkook couldn't do anything but moan helplessly at the older's actions that gave him immense pleasure and he was surprised.

Cause the last time someone touched him like this he didn't feel any kind of pleasure but with taehyung it was different.

He was different.

Soon after jungkook felt himself getting needy. He wanted something but didn't know what. So his body worked on its own.

Moving his hips upwards searching for some kind of friction.

Their crotches touched and jungkook felt taehyung's arousal and taehyung's last straw broke at that and he felt every ounce of control leave his body and with one swift movement he lifted the younger from his thighs stood up, pulling him in sloppy kiss.

Jungkook instinctly wrapped his hands around his shoulder for stability and legs on his waist.

He was then carried upstairs and into his room.

Taehyung throw him on the single bed, and unbuttoned four of his shirt buttons all the while keeping eye contact with the younger who was now drooling at the smooth hard chest of the older which was on full display.

Taehyung slowly approached the younger and got on the bed parting the closed legs of jungkook and sat between them.

He bend down and kiss the already swollen red lips of the younger from the make out earlier.

Jungkook guided his hands on the hard Carmel chest of the older caressing it while taehyung's hands were busy undressing the boy under him.

First the hoodie, then the tshirt and then his Pants.

Soon after he pulled away to stare at the bare skin of the younger who was now only in his boxers.

His eyes fell on the marks on jungkook's arms and it immediately made him sad.

He took his hand and gently started kissing his arms and scars that were a reminder of the pain the younger had in his heart and taehyung knew what he had to do.

He will make sure to replace the disgusting memory with a beautiful one tonight.

He will claim him and make him feel what no one can every make him feel.

He kissed all the way to his arms to his shoulders till his neck and chest sucking and biting someplaces to mark the younger as his own.

Jungkook sweet moans and whimpers were such a turn on and taehyung felt he's sanity slipping every passing minute. He just wanted to be in him but he knew he needed to be careful as it was jungkook's first time.

Well it's not like taehyung was experienced either though he did had more experience than the younger.

He was never the play boy type but as a growing teenager he did had he's flings but he mostly stick to the occasional blowjobs and handjobs, he even avoided make outs cause he thought it's disgusting to kiss sluts who kiss god knows how many people before you and will only give you bacteria of half of the school.

Though he did had to lose his virginity at the senior year of high school only because of peer pressure as everyone in his 'so called friend group' was doing it so he had to as well as yoongi and hoseok.

But after that yoongi and hoseok did had more nights like that only to experiment but taehyung, he honestly doesn't even remember what that person looked like who he gave his so called virginity to and never found someone appealing enough to agree to let his dick inside them.

Well that is until a certain bunny boy.....

"H-hy-hyung.... ahh.... pl-please" jungkook cried from pleasure as taehyung kept sucking on this spot below his collarbone that sent waves of shiver down his spine.

"Please what baby" taehyung said in his husky tone still teasing the younger.

"Ple-please jus- AHH~HA!!" A loud moan cut him off when taehyung attached his lips to erect nipple sucking on it as if he wasn't fed for days and has finally got his first meal.

"Take~me~hyung~iee~" jungkook breathed moaning at every word.

"What? I didn't hear you baby~" taehyung said teasing the younger who looked so wrecked under him and his hard dick was begging to be inside this beautiful being but he was enjoying the teasing a little too much.

When he didn't got any response he stopped all his movements and looked at the younger who immediately whined at the older for stopping.

"Answer me when I ask you something" taehyung growled and squeezed the clothed length of the younger who moaned louder.

"Ahhhh.... hyungie~ kookie...w-wants you...~"

And taehyung smirked at the younger then smiled at his doe eyes looking at him with tears begging him like he is asking for his favourite candy.

'damn how can he look so innocent while asking for a dick'

Taehyung thought amused.

Then leaned down to kiss the sweet lips of jungkook once again.

Then sat up and strip out of his own clothes all the while watching the younger drooling at his body.

He pulled his boxers down and heard the younger gasp at his size, he simply chuckled at his reaction.

"I-I don't think that would fit......"

"Well too late for that" taehyung said as he held the waistband of younger's boxers. But Stopped and looked at the younger in the eye.

"You sure you wanna keep going? If you want we can stop-" taehyung asked once again not wanting to make the other uncomfortable but got cut off .

"No! I want to....I told you before didn't I.... I want this..... So don't hold back..... make me yours..... you earned it...." Jungkook said softly smiling at the older who gave his infamous boxy smile.

And with that taehyung pulled down the last piece of clothing between them and was finally blessed with the site of jungkook's hard cock all swollen and red, dripping pre-cum which travelled all the way down to the pink tight asshole of the younger.

Taehyung was literally drooling at the heavenly site.

Jungkook was feeling embarrassed as taehyung kept staring at his private parts that were totally exposed to him and tried to close his legs but regretting it immediately as the older gripped his thighs tightly and parted his legs more.

"Don't hide it.... your beautiful.."

Saying that jungkook watched as taehyung leaned down and took his tip in mouth, gently sucking at it while taking more of the length with every suck.

Jungkook was on cloud nine it was too much he felt heat on his lower abdomen and knew it was coming.

"Tae~ahh~stop~..... I'm g- nna "

And taehyung stopped but only to attack his babies thick thighs, sucking and biting the soft pale skin all the way until his mouth found the sweet hole begging to be rammed into by him.

Taehyung suck on the entrance of the younger making jungkook gasp, then moaning loudly ,arch his back beautifully on the bed.

"T-t-tae....hyungie~ s-so go-od- AH!!"

Jungkook screamed when he felt a warm muscle entered his tight virgin hole, thrusting in deep, losening the tight muscle for something bigger.

After eating out the younger for a while taehyung entered one of his long slender finger in, fingering him all the while eating him as well, earning loud broken moans from the younger.

After sometime the older entered his second finger and the younger came with a dry orgasm.

Taehyung thought it was enough prep as the younger was getting tired.

"Are you ready angel?" Taehyung asked with a soft tone.

"Y-yes" jungkook breathed out.

Taehyung searched for something in the night stand and pulled out a lotion take a good amount of it on he's hand, then looked up to see a confused bunny looking at him curiously.

"I don't have lube so we have to work with this."

And jungkook simply nodded not fully understanding what is lube? But anyways.

Taehyung rubbed the lotion on his hard dick and rubbed some on the clenching hole of the younger patiently waiting for the older to proceed. Taehyung aligned his long hard cock to the younger's prepped hole.

"It will hurt at first but I promise it will get better" saying that taehyung kissed jungkook and slowly entered him.

Jungkook started squirming in discomfort and pain and pulled out.

"Ah h-hurts..."

"Shh shh.. relax it will hurt more if you don't relax."

Taehyung pushed in slowly after he was all the way in jungkook was crying cause of pain and taehyung left butterfly kisses all over his face and neck to distract the younger who relaxed after a few minutes.

"M-move"

And taehyung slowly Started moving keeping his pace normal to not hurt the younger who was still in a little pain but after few thrust the pain was replaced with pleasure and he started moaning and wanted more.

"Ah...ahhh..... Ahhhh....f-faster....." Jungkook said moaning in between.

Taehyung increased his pace a little.

A loud moan was heard and the older  knew he found the sweet spot of the younger.

"T-THERE....OH GOD..." jungkook screamed as the older kept hitting the bundle of nerves.

"F-faster....h-harder~AH.."

And taehyung was thrusting in a higher pace, grunting and groaning as he watches his cock get swallowed by the younger's hole.

Taehyung unconsciously increases he pace, too lost in pleasure to realise.

And jungkook could only moan louder as taehyung thrusted into him in an animalistic pace.

"Shit.... baby.... you're so tight and warm."

"Tae.... I-I'm c-c- AHH~HAA......" jungkook couldn't complete the sentence as he came with a loud broken moan painting his and taehyung's stomach with warm liquid.

After he came taehyung held his waist and Started thrusting faster chasing his own orgasm.

Jungkook shivered by overstimulation and whimpered when he felt warm liquid filling his insides.

Taehyung rode his orgasm pumping his seeds deep inside the younger and fell on top of him Feeling his best orgasm  slowly  leave his body.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had..." Taehyung said sitting up looking at the younger.

"I was so good..but I'm tired now....." jungkook said while pouting at taehyung, who chuckled at his cuteness.

"Let's clean you up" saying this taehyung got up picking the younger bridal style leading him the bathroom, letting him relax in the warm bath while he came out and changed the dirty bedsheet with a new one, then joining the younger.

After cleaning up he helped jungkook dress up even though he said he can do it himself but taehyung wanted to baby his baby so he did just that.

He made him wear a oversized lose shirt and a pair of boxers, not letting him wear any pants as he thought he looked better without them and the younger chuckled at his hyung's silly excuse but still compiled.

Currently they were laying on the bed cuddled up after their 2 hour long intercourse, with jungkook snuggling his face in the older's bare chest and taehyung holding his waist posssesively.

"Koo?" Jungkook looked up at the older a little flustered at the new pet name.

"Y-yeah.."

"Why did you asked me not to get mad at me before you told me what happened?" Taehyung asked as it keep bothering him till now.

"Oh....that .... it's nothing....I thought you would judge me like everyone else...."

Taehyung pulled the younger a little to look at his face.

"Why would you think that ?"

"It's just everyone do so-"

"So you assumed I would be the same...." Taehyung said with a hurtful expression.

"No it's just....."

"It okay.....I get it.....I'm just hoping you trust me cause I can never hurt you koo and I want you to know that I care about you more than anyone at this point, so please let me help you..."

Jungkook snuggled into taehyung's chest again mumbling softly.

"I know.....I care for you too hyungie...."

Taehyung smiled at younger's words, holding him tighter, snuggling his face in jungkook's soft fluffy hair which smelled like lavender.

After a few seconds soft snores could be heard from the small boy in taehyung's arms, he signed closing his eyes , deciding to join the younger in the dream land but not before softly mumbling........

"I love you"

______________________________________

My first time writing smut and I know it's Trashy but well I tried.

Anyways I purposely went for vanilla cause it was kookie's first time so don't be disappointed it will get better........ hopefully 😶

Hope you liked the chapter~

Votes and comments are very much appreciated so feel free drop some  😌

💜💜💜

Word count: 2295

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 3K 51
Tae: I hate you Jungkook JK: Because of your fucking brother I Lost my sister just because of your fucking brother you idiot Jeon Jungkook a mercyle...
65.6K 9.7K 57
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
14.3K 1.4K 29
#3 on bottomkook - 2024/06/05 "I am fine." That's what Taehyung says to everyone. But the truth is he STILL remembers it all. That fortnight in Paris...
194K 10.7K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...