It Started with a Kiss (Comp...

By ninilili4eva

Lisa G!P AN 🚫grammatical errors 🚫Typo errors More

Chapter 1 (Jennie)
Chapter 2 Lalisa
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (M)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (M)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 37

6.9K 231 6
By ninilili4eva

Lisa's Pov.

After Jennie finished eating her dinner ,I brought the plates back to the kitchen.

I checked my watch and it was 9 o'clock in the evening and I need to go home.

I went to my daughter's room to see if she is already asleep and yes she's sleeping, she looks peaceful in her sleep.

" I promise the day will come when daddy won't have to say goodbye to go home and will come back in the morning my princess, we will be together as a family. you, mommy and me."  I mumbled softly , I kissed her on  forehead and fix her blanket before I went back to Jennie's room to say goodbye.

"It's a little late Love i need to go home."
she was lying on her bed.

I smiled when I saw her pouting like a kid, I miss this side of her.

"Can you just sleep here with me ,please."
She begs me.

"Love, i don't have any extra clothes with me, I can't just sleep with this what I'm wearing."
I explained to her.

"You were sleeping naked before."
She said in her whisper voice but I clearly heard what she said.

"Ok, ok , just lend me your pajamas."
I told her and I was surprised when she suddenly stood up and ran to her closet and when she came back she was already carrying a pair of pajamas.

"That's big enough for you."
she said as she handed me , I smiled at her and kissed her quickly on the lips.

"You're so cute . "
I reply to her as i pinch her nose ,she giggle like a baby .

"I just miss you so much so I want to be with you."
She said ,I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

"I miss you too but I need to clean myself first."
I said and she let go of the hug.

"Okay."
She said shortly.

"you need to sleep already , you still need to go to school early tomorrow."
I said before entering the bathroom.

When I finished putting on my pajamas, I immediately lay down next to Jennie, she hugged me and pressed her head against the curl of my neck.

"I thought you were already asleep."
I asked her.

" I'm waiting for you ."
She told me I hugged her.
"Good night ilove you."
She added.

"good night, i love you more."
I replied to her, a few minutes of silence and I heard her soft  snoring.

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. Having her with me right now again it feels like home.

The only problem now is what is face i will show to her mother tomorrow when she finds out that i slept tonight here in Jennie's room.

Jennie's Pov.

I woke up because of the sound of my alarm, I immediately got up to turn it off when I noticed someone is sleeping next to me .

I smiled when I remembered that we already fix our relationship, I hugged her tightly and sniff her neck before I went to the bathroom and got ready for school.

After I took a bath I immediately changed into casual clothes before I woke up Lisa.

I jumped on the bed and showered her with a lot of kisses, I felt her move and face me she smiled while her eyes were still closed.

"love , we need to have breakfast with our daughter.I think she's waiting  downstairs and i want you to bring me to school today."
I said as I shook her shoulder.

She got up and smiled at me.

" good morning my love "
She said .

"good morning too, now get up and take a bath, I have some big sweatpants & hoodies there, you can use that for now."
I reply to her as I dry my hair.

"where is the morning kiss?"
She said, I looked at her.

" But love , I've been kissing you since earlier."

"no more But's Jennie Kim I want my kiss now."
She's pouting like a duck, I roll my eyes and approached her and gave her a quick kiss but she is to  quick to  hold my cheek and it became a long passionate kiss.

"Ok, that's how to start a good morning Ms. Beautiful."
She said while winking before she went to the bathroom.

After Lisa change her clothes we went down for breakfast together but i could feel her nervousness as we walked towards the dining area.

"Daddy good morning "
Leah  ran to hug Lisa.

"hey little gir,l how about me."
I asked her.

" Good morning Mom, i'm sorry but you're always with me and daddy is only here sometimes."
She replied, I kissed her on the cheek.

"I was just kidding baby."
I answered, I approached my mother and kissed her on the cheek.

"good morning mom."
I said before I sat down next to her.

"Good morning auntie."
Lisa said before she bow down , I looked at my mother and she was frowning.

"oh hi! i didn't know that you sleep here lisa"
my mother asked, Lisa was so nervous and she don't know how to answer.

"mom , I forced her to sleep here."
I answer her.

Lisa let Leah sat on the chair and she sat next to me.

"I think we need to continue our long -term wedding plan for both of you"
my mother ask.

"what "
my voice rose in shock at what she said, while Lisa was still nervous.

"why is there a problem, you already have a daughter and look both of  you sleeping together again."

"Mom, we want to get married because we want to , not because you  forced us. And I don't want you to scare Lisa like that."
I answer her.

"I'm not scaring her my dear daughter. i'm just worried about what will happen what if she got you pregnant again . I'm just making sure that my second grandchild won't be a illegitimate child again."
She explained to us.

"Really, I'm going to be a big sister."
Leah said happily

"No baby that's not what your grandmother meant."
I told her,

"Don't worry auntie, I will marry your daughter and  i just want to clear that i will marry her because i love her not because you forced me."
Lisa said seriously i couldn't help but smile.

After we had breakfast Lisa took me to school.

"Love you don't have an office today?"
I asked her while she was driving.

"I have, but i still need to go home to change my clothes, don't worry I already told my secretary I'll be late."
She said.

"Will you pick me up later?"
I asked she looked at me and smiled.

"Yes I'll pick you up later, and can you go with me to my apartment later?  I paid a cleaner to clean my unit, I want check later if it's cleaned already "
she mumbled.

"Ok"
i answer shortly .

"we're here, i'll see you again later take care of yourself , okay."
She said and she removed her seat belt.

She was about to come out but I stopped her

"why"
She asked me with confusion.

I pulled her closer to me and I kissed her lips and she immediately responded, put my hands her nape followed the movements of her lips .

The kiss lasted for a few seconds we broke the kiss because we both need to breathe , she looked at me  and smile.

"I love you Lisa."
I told her, she kissed me quickly.

"I love you more and more."
She replied before she went out and opened the door for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 384 39
Lisa GP
165K 5.2K 42
⛔Grammatical error ⛔
323K 7.2K 48
FLUFF ANGST (FAV😋) SMUTS(?)
61.9K 2.3K 22
lisa struggles to control her alcohol addiction and jennie has had enough.