Shingeki Nyo Kyojin Journal AU

v-arville द्वारा

:: my au!! अधिक

Present: Our Stay At Wall Rose
"Trying To Overtake wall maria!"

BACKSTORY: THE FALL OF THE WALL

18 0 2
v-arville द्वारा

I was walking around the alleys of Shiganshina with Mikasa and then a few minutes ago, We saw Armin getting Bullied. Again! We had to save him! The bullied looked at me and looked at Mikasa and ran away. After that, we were walking downtown till but we heard a blood curdling scream near the front wall plaza. We ran as fast as we could. Im glad we did. Because what we saw, will never be removed from our mind. For the first time in 200 years there was a titan looking down the Shiganshina wall.. We were speechless. We Saw it break down the wall, killing citizens near it. There were multiple titans. We saw them eating citizens, though mysteriously the titan who broke down the wall disappeared. Then i remembered my Mom. She was still in the house! I ran as fast as i could to our house to warn her while we left Armin terrified. Me and Mikasa were running through Citizens, we saw death all around us. But then we froze. We saw a titan near our house. We ran to our now broken house and saw our Mom, we tried to help her as best as we could. She said to us The titans has broke through the wall didn't they?" We both nodded. Our mom shouted at us abruptly "Leave me! Go run!" I Said NO! We are not leaving you here getting eaten by a titan! 
Hannes ran behind us and told "What happened here?" We told Hannes everything.
Hannes said "I'LL KILL THAT TITAN THEN" My Mom said "NO! don't do it Hannes! You'll get eaten. Just get mikasa and eren and save them!" Hannes didn't listean to my Mom and ran to the titan, he then froze. Hannes went back and grabbed us and ran. Me and Mikasa tried to make him drop us, but we were unable. Before we left, we heard our Mom say before she got picked up by the titan "Goodbye .. " We saw Decapitate and eat my Mom. It was traumatic for me as a child. We were sent to a ship leaving Wall Shiganshina. But immediatly after the ship set sail. Wall Maria was destroyed by a titan. Most of the titans went to Wall Maria, wiping out half of the people stuck in wall maria.. leaving only us, the citizens and the scouts in Wall Rose..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.8M 97.2K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...