YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE ᰔᩚ A Nam...

Galing kay Borahaetales

Kim Namjoon ,Ceo of Mono Empires and Kim Seokjin, a kdrama actor are setup into marrying each other by their... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Chapter 8

3.4K 203 47
Galing kay Borahaetales

It's been two weeks since Namjin are married .And a week since Jin is back to his working schedule.

But currently he had returned from his another photoshoot and he have guests in his apartment. Well he dont want to call them that but they brought lots of junk food so yes they are his guests which he want to toss out of his house right now .

"Hey look at this one,you look so handsome here"

"No.I look like I was about to kill someone"

"No Tae.You look great in this"

Taehyung and Jimin were looking at Taehyung's new photo shoot pictures that came yesterday.

Jin was by default flopped on their living room couch. His friends had came to their apartment since they wanted to see his new home and also for watching their drama's finale which aired last night but they couldn't watch it because of their schedules.

"You both done with that .Now please leave before Namjoon returns"

Taehyung and Jimin who were literally sitting on each other in the Love seat threw a glare at Jin.

"You dont want us to meet your husband or you want to spend quality romantic time with your husband? Which one is it Jin ? How can you tell us to get out at this unholy time .Its 10! "

Jin got up in a sitting position and pointedly replied

"I dont want him to see all the litter we have made in the house.The maids won't come until tomorrow and look at what we all have done of the house ! "

Taehyung and Jimin glanced all over the room and Jin was right.

The condition in which the room was before they came and the condition now is so different.

The table had no place to put anything  because there were 10 juice cans lying over it and some of them were on the carpet and oh no is that a stain ? On white fluffy mat? Oops.

And there were wrappers of half eaten doritos and onion chips loitering around .And why is that flower pot lying in the corner now ?

But this was common.

You should come see their apartment.There must be a sandwich packet stuffed under their couch which they brought 3 weeks ago or was it a month?

"Dont just look at it.Get your ass up and help me clean this all! Ugh I shouldn't have brought you here.We should have watched the finale at your apartment, now I am so tired and so dead"

"You were the one who wanted to watch the finale on your new big screen TV.Now dont blame us .Tell him we were tired and then we thought of watching that finale which by the way was lame if I see now.Why would she choose you instead of me .Next time I won't sign up for second lead"

Seokjin was getting a little jumpy as he noticed something

"Jimin, my sweet friend.Can you pick that juice can? Look how it is  drizzling over the white marble "

Jimin poked Taehyung to scoot away so that he can get up to pick the can which he doesnt remember putting on the couch handle.

"You are too scared of him.You changed after marriage. Where is my Jin who would stay late and party all night and sneak out to ride bikes at night.Tsk you are boring now"

"I am not scared .Just he is all upright and clean freak.You should see his closet .Everything is lined up and neatly folded.He have Compartments for different types of clothes.And he never mixes daily laundry and socks in the same bucket.So I don't want him to see this mess the minute he steps in"

Seokjin was picking up all the litter they had managed to make in a span of just 3 hours! He dumped everything in the dustbin and went in to bring a wet cloth.He knows the stain won't go but atleast the floor will be clean.

Taehyung and Jimin shrugged and helped as much as they can to make the house as it was before they turned it into a disaster .

"So we will get going now"
They yelled behind Seokjin who disappeared in his room to clean himself

The couple begrudgingly lifted their feet towards the door when the door dinged open.

Namjoon is home.

Namjoon was shocked to see new faces at his door ,inside his home and well he know who are they but he wasn't expecting them here.

"Hiii Namjoon hyung,come on in.Dont be shy, it's your home"

Jimin scooted back dragging Taehyung along with him who was getting glares from Namjoon and he have no idea why ?

Jin was nowhere to be seen when Namjoon closes the door behind him but two heads were following his every movement with sparkly eyes

Hi, you were here since ?"

It might have came ruder than he thought .Namjoon doesn't hate people but if he had came late and with a lot of headache from his work because the tender he wanted to pass didn't passed and he was mad because someone droved their car in wrong lane . Maria added sugar in his coffee accidentally which he finds stupid because she is working with him for 3 years now so she knows how he likes his coffee.

Black and tasteless.

On and on he had a very bad day and he is home now at 11 pm which is again not surprising but since last two weeks this is the first time he had came this late.

And he was welcomed home by his husband's friends whom  he had never met again afte rthe wedding.And his husband is no where to be seen.

Taehyung was awkwardly waving his hands and his eyes went to Jimin who was all set to let out a shrill but  Namjoon looks tired or maybe he is mad ,who knows .So he do not want his loud boyfriend to speak anything that can make things worse.

"Eheh we just came here an hour ago and now we are leaving .Bye Hyung"

Lies.They are here since 8pm .

Jimin looked like he wanted to say something else but Taehyung  drags him out of the door

Namjoon shooked his head.Jin's friends are wierd.

He walked past the hallway and hears the shower going on.

He nodded to himself after knowing where his husband was.He took off his socks as he settless on to the couch,yanking his tie off and then neatly placed it on the their coffee table.

He was about to get up again when his eyes fell on something .There was an envelope on the table with something was peeking out from it.It doesn't look like it came for him seeing that the envelope is quite big and there's Kim Seokjin written on it

It wasn't like he was going to open it .
No that's bad manners Namjoon, so he just got up and padded to the kitchen.He rummaged through the cupboards for something to eat.He couldn't have dinner because of constant meetings and then he didn't had the heart to eat because his tender didn't passed.

Seokjin peeked in the living room to find that the brats were gone but someone was home.Namjoon?

He walked into the living room and saw Namjoon ,with his shirt's  sleeves folded and no suit.He looks mad.

Seokjin gulped.

"You came late .Work load?"

Namjoon stopped his search for edible food in the cupboard full of instant noodles and diverted his attention to Jin who was now in his basketball shorts and a round neck tshirt looking all cute .

"Yes what else do we have in the home ? Besides all this junk food? "

Seokjin scratched the back of his head.He shouldn't even be eating all those but he likes to keep it in stock when he wants to have a cheat day.

"The kalguksu is in the fridge and we have rice too.And meat balls too.The cook made it all when I was out.Uh I havent ate yet"

Just gulped 5 cans of juice and unhealthy amount of fried potatoes .Nothing else.

"I will heat it up so why don't you get freshen up now ? "

Seokjin scooted near the counter and slided the packet of chips that was lying on the floor underneath the couch.

Phew .How did he missed that !

Namjoon nodded.He took his suit that was on the couch and went in their room.

Jin breathed in relief.Thank God he decided to start cleaning an hour ago.

He took out everything from the fridge and close the door with his foot and dumped everything on the counter one by one.By the time he was done heating the food .Namjoon came out but he was still looking tired.

They ate the dinner in silence and that's when Jin realized. Fuck .His photos are right on the table aren't they ?

He eyed Namjoon who was silently eating his food and whipped his head towards the coffee table.The envelope is sitting there all pressed tightly sealed.No is that his picture peeping out ?

"What are you doing Jin? "

Jin whipped his face back to Namjoon and Namjoon was looking confusedly at him.

"Nothing nothing at all hehe uh Taehyung and Jimin came today.They wanted to see the house and we watched our drama finale and then they went home"

"Yes.I saw them ,we had an encounter at the door"

Seokjin paused.

"Oh did they now.haha.they came late and then we lost the track of time.They won't stay late ever again-"

"They can come whenever they want and stay .They are your friends right and looking at what you do for living...probably your only true friends so they can come anytime Jin"

"Then why are you mad ?"

Namjoon was not eating properly like he always did.He was poking his food and his brows were furrowed like he was in some thought and for Jin it looked like he was mad.

"I am not mad.Why will I be mad ? Do I look mad ? "

Okay Namjoon if you keep asking like that you definitely look mad.

"Then are you stressed? Because you are not eating"
Seokjin says ,pointing his fork to his plate

"No .I mean yes but leave that.How did your photoshoot go?"

Seokjin choked.Why will Namjoon ask him that?

Also now what if he asks about his previous one ?

"Why ? What's wrong?"

Seokjin completely dodged the photoshoot question because he really dont want Namjoon to see them .Why was he wearing a crop top!

"Just some work stress.Nothing to worry about"

Seokjin contemplated.They have been getting along quite fine and they even hold hands now.He was escalated when Namjoon did that. It was last week when they had went to a museum.Jin was going to be busy again and Namjoon was surprisingly free and had excitedly dragged Jin around the museum hand in hands!

So they can share what's wrong too right ? He likes to gossip and ramble about how his director asked him to take multiple shots even though at the end he selects the first one or how sometimes he gets followed by some crazy fans and not to mention his constant headlines whenever he is spotted somewhere

So he could always want to know what is bothering Namjoon too.

"And?"

Seokjin pressed .He don't like Namjoon's worried face and he would do anything to bring that dimples on his face back .

"It was a deal that could have opened some doors for International exposure but someone else got the deal"

Namjoon shuts up then.He don't want to tell Jin how important that deal was for him and how he failed to get it.He knows the latter works hard too so he dont want to give him any stress which is unnecessary and completely irrelevant to him.

Seokjin didn't pressed either .He knows nothing about what goes around in the business world and if Namjoon isn't telling him anything in detail ,he respects that too.

They ate in silent then. Namjoon stood up ,picking his plate ,still a little dejected .Jin puts everything back into the sink for the maids to clean up next day.

The view was soothing ,cool air brushes Namjoon's cheeks as he stood in their balcony gazing over the pretty view of city lights and Han.They looked even prettier from high up where they loved on seventeenth floor.

Seokjin silently joined him. It was nice and calming with no exchange of words but just basking in each other's presence.

A while later Namjoon decided that it was late and if he needs to get back in his gear and work hard, he needs to rest .He turns to his right and found Jin staring at him .

Oh.Was he waiting for me?

"Lets go in.It's pretty late"
He says with a soft smile but doesn't get any response from Seokjin

Namjoon kept looking at him,gasping when he was suddenly engulfed in a hug

He slowly put his hands around Jin's back and sighed as the latter rests his chin on his shoulder and whispers

"Dont stress yourself too much Namjoon.You matter more than any deal"

Their height difference was adorable.
Namjoon was just 4 inches taller than him and yet Jin looked like a teenager in front of Namjoon.

Seokjin doesn't know where he got this courage to hug Namjoon.

"I wont.Thank you so much.I didn't knew I needed this "

They swayed for a while and a jostling  cold breeze was enough to make Namjoon break the hug but he doesn't loosen his hold on Seokjin's

The younger was looking at him with his deep brown eyes and they sparkle when he smiles

"Dimples !"
Jin poked them .
He was way too brave today.

Namjoon laughed ,shooking his head as he teased
"You sure they are not holes?"

Seokjin's eyes widened.

"Yaa.I was little and I have never seen people with dimples back then"

He pouted.He was trying to lighten Namjoon's mood so how dare Namjoon bring that up.

"Alright Alright.I wont tease you"

"Hmph"

He guided them back inside while Seokjin continues to sulk before he dashes to their room

Namjoon shooks his head fondly and  turns off the kitchen lights when there was a squelch sound.

He looked down and grimaced. He wasn't wearing his slippers and had stepped on a sauce packet that was lying open on their kitchen floor

"Seokjin! Why is there an open packet of sauce idling on our kitchen floor.Dont tell me you all made a mess here"

Seokjin who was fluffing his Mario stopped in his tracks and shut his eyes.Jimin.He must have dropped it while emptying the fries in a bowl.

"Sorry!! It must be Jimin"

He yelled from the room and got on the bed .

Quick Jin go to bed.You don't want to get a scolding after your tiny romance now .

Namjoon sighs heading towards the room when he almost slipped if he didn't hold the counter.

He looked down and there was a chips wrapper right next to their potted Plant.

"And now there's an empty packet of chips on the floor! What did you all even did here ?"

Seokjin bit his tongue and swiftly pulled the covers over his head.If he replies again ..he sure is getting a lecture of how you should not litter the house and he really wasn't in a mood for any of that

A/N: Their first hug ! 🫂
And yep Namjoon is a cleanliness freak!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.3K 3.1K 68
Series summary: Your unconventional arranged marriage with your company's President, Kim Seokjin, is necessary, practical, and simple - both your fa...
7.5K 633 24
#age gap Jeon Jungkook, a ruthless and successful businessman, crosses paths with Kim Seokjin, a rich and kind-hearted young man, in a club in German...
2.1K 107 6
. . . . . . . So another story of Jimin x bts. Here Bts (except jm) all are No. 1 CEO of Kim industries. For partnership they agree to marry...
317K 11.2K 50
From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his own building as a music producer. Kim Y...