YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE α°”α©š A Nam...

By Borahaetales

Kim Namjoon ,Ceo of Mono Empires and Kim Seokjin, a kdrama actor are setup into marrying each other by their... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Chapter 7

3.5K 200 27
By Borahaetales

"Hyung"
Jungkook calls out , knocking on the door of Namjoon's cabin

Namjoon allowed him in.

"Hyung"

"What is it Jungkook ? I am coming in a minute.You can go ahead and start the meeting.I will just finish this draft and join you.Maria is already there"

Namjoon didn't lift his head from where he was typing on his keyboard.

"I brought Jin here"

"Okay"
He answers nonchalantly until it hits him.His fingers halted on the board and he looks up slowly to see past Jungkook but Jin was not there

"He is in my cabin ,he was bored and mom told me you are here so I thought if you cant stay home how about I bring him here"
Jungkook replies with a smirk forming on his face.Namjoon didn't had time to hear him until he mentioned Seokjin.

Oooh someone is so whipped.He mentally hoots.

"And you left him alone there?"

"I will go back in 20 and he is playing games already.He will be fine and then you are going to get out of the office after attending today's meetings and take Jin hyung somewhere nice! Mom's orders"

"Since when did you two teamed up?"

"We were always a team hyung.Now come on .I will meet you there"

Jungkook exited the office and Namjoon sighed.

"Why will Jungkook bring him here ?"

He continued his work but a wide smile still sneaked its way on his face.

"Yes! Now you died.Bye wierd looking monster.No one can beat me in this game!"

Someone clears their throat

"Jungkook you are back.Ayyy you said you will be back in 20 minutes ,it's been 3 hours"

Jin was still facing his gaming pc and with his headphones on he wasn't able to hear properly either.

"Jin, it's not Jungkook"

Seokjin was busy killing his last enemy and when he did, he jumped out of the seat and did a mini dance and was about to go hug Jungkook but stops in his tracks when he saw it wasn't Jungkook.

"Namjoon!"

"Seems like you enjoyed today.Ready to go now?"

Jin took out his headphones and nods.

"Yes! But where is Jungkook?"

"I sent him home"

"Then who will take me back.We came together"

"I am"

"You done? It's like 5"

"Why can't I be done at 5 ? Let's go now"

Namjoon had took off his coat and it was hanging on his arms and Jin followed him out of the cabin.

Oh God.Now every one is bowing at them and Seokjin is busy catching up with Namjoon.Why is he walking fast !

Seokjin was escalated when they were finally settled into the car.
He and Namjoon were going home together.

How nice was that.These little things...he never thought he would get excited over them

"I am sorry I couldn't stay home today.You must have been bored"

Namjoon says ,drumming his fingers on the wheel as they stopped at the signal.

"I was but then I went to your home and then Jungkook brought me to the office. He ditched me but I was busy gaming so I didn't mind but where did he go ? "

Seokjin was sure Jungkook didn't ditched him and went home alone.Jin came with him and Jin's car is still standing at Namjoon's home.

"Our home.And Jungkook told me you were here and then Mom kicked me out so I sent him home and now I am driving us to the apartment. We need to change our clothes .We are going on a date "

Seokjin whipped his head at Namjoon.

He is taking him where ? A date ? Aren't they married ?

What does he mean by we need to change clothes?

Well Namjoon needs to.He is a walking talking full course meal right now.

"If you are okay with it but we did said we will make this work right? So for that we need to know each other"

"I am good. Lets go on a date .Where are we going ? And why do we need to change our clothes ? Am I not looking good in these ?"

Seokjin looked down at his clothes.He was wearing a latest edition LV shirt and his jeans were not too exposing either.Did Namjoon not like what he is wearing ?

"You look handsome in whatever you wear Jin but I need to change or do you want me to roam around with you in suits.It's my work clothes .You are not my work Jin and maybe you can change your clothes because we are going to dinner"

Seokjin didn't hear what Namjoon said after You look handsome in whatever you wear He is still processing that in addition to Namjoon is taking you on a date.He called him handsome,not that people don't call him that but hearing it from Namjoon.....

He wanted to squeal but he controlled himself.Namjoon should never know.

"Jin? "

The signal was green and Namjoon pressed the pedal again.

"Yes ya okay we can do that too "

They went back in their apartment and
Namjoon changed into his casual clothes.

Seokjin too changed into something that will complement what Namjoon was wearing.Namjoon was wearing a green turtle neck and Black pants.

While Jin was wearing a white tshirt and a stripped green oversized shirt and washed jeans.

Namjoon was also wearing a rim glasses and Jin was spasming.

"Lets go?"

"Yes lets go"

They exited the apartment and Namjoon drove them to see the rush of car lights on the bridges perched above the Han River.

The streetlamps of the city, and the urban jungle of Gangnam was a view Jin had seen but never lived it truly.They were strolling along side the bridge and Namjoon would make Jin walk in the inner side of Sidewalk.

"This is nice,no cameras just peace and a good company.I never thought I would walk around this freely without anyone noticing me"

"This part of Seoul is both rushing and silent at the same time.People are lost in the beauty of the city view more than the passing people."

The chilly breeze of Seoul hit Jins face and he shivered.But he liked it.He was out without a mask.He could be easily noticed if People see him but he didn't care.

"Are you cold ? Maybe we should go back now.Its almost time for the dinner now "

"Can we stay longer ? Just until there "

He pointed to the central point which opened into a semicircular space .There were few people there but Jin didn't care.He knows he can get the privacy he want.His fans weren't the invaders .Dispatch is.And he is with Namjoon.Whatever they write it wont matter.

"Okay but you should wear this "
He took out the long coat he was wearing and draped it over Jin's shoulders.Jin was all pink now and the chilly breeze had nothing to do with it.

"I didn't knew you were this romantic "

Seokjin was brave today.He wanted to be the bratty Jin he always is .

"You are chattering and I could see your red nose .Nothing to do with me being a romantic."

Namjoon crinkled a smile and Seokjin cooed.

They didn't talk then.The silence and city lights with background noise of rushing cars was comforting in a way.

Eventually Seokjin's stomach let out an embarassing growl and he was back to being flustered Seokjin .

"Looks like we need to put some food in our bellies now."

Seokjin was so embarassed he just nodded and they went back to their car and off to Euphoria lounge.It was by default owned by Namjoon. Jin wasn't even surprised when they entered the private terrace lounge completely empty .Namjoon must have booked it only for them.

They took a seat on the round table and Jin dug his head into the menu card.Namjoon had already ordered Wine for them and he was waiting for Jin to choose the food.

"You are not on a diet right? I didn't took that in consideration...maybe we can have salad-"

"Oh hell no ! I am going to stuff my belly with every food my manager tells me to avoid.I have four days to get back in shape If I become fat !"

Namjoon chuckled. Well if Jin is happy gaining calories who is he to say no?

The food arrived and Jin didn't stopped for Namjoon to begin and dived straight for the braised chicken and Roasted Lobster.

Namjoon was content looking at Jin who was continuously stuffing his mouth with food.

Loves food.
Namjoon remembered Yoongi's words.Seokjin was eating like there was no tommorow and Namjoon was taking little bites.He was definitely on diet.

Seokjin looked up and paused.He looked like a hamster with his puffed cheeks.He chewed the food quickly and said

"This food is the best.Well every food is best but this is bestest best.Thank you for bringing me here.I would be forever grateful to you for feeding me this amajin food "

He stopped and waited.Namjoon didn't got it did he ? He pouts

"What ?"

"You didn't got my joke.Only Jimin gets my jokes..."
He huffed.

"That Amajin one ? You using your own name to create a pun?"

"You are no fun."
He pointed his fork at Namjoon

Namjoon was surprised. Jin was now acting so freely with him.Guess he is finally easing up in this marriage thing.

And they are married just for a day !

They finished their dinner and went back to their apartment.

The minute Namjoon entered the house he sneezed.Seokjin stopped in his tracks.Oh oh.He was wearing Namjoon's coat and poor Namjoon got cold.

"You caught cold."
Seokjin was now guilty.He was the one who insisted to stay out more in the chilly night and then even the restaurant was open terrace.

Namjoon sneezed again and shut his eyes .

Oh now how will he work tommorow?

"I will be fine .Dont worry .Maybe a hot shower will do the trick .I will do that "

Seokjin pressed his lips and pulled the coat tigher.It is cold outside.

"I should have taken my own coat so he wouldn't have gotten cold.Why are you like this Jin ?"
He murmured to no one and tip toed to the kitchen.

"Maybe I can make him a herbal tea...yes I will do that.Be grateful Jin .He got cold protecting you "

He circled the counter and took out all the ingredients needed to make a steaming hot tea .

"Uh now when is he getting out ? "

He peeped into their room with his half body pressed on the counter and he almost fell down when Namjoon came out .

"What are you doing ? "
Namjoon was all washed up and in his
Sweatpants and tshirt and Jin was laying on a counter ?

Jin got off and coughed.
"Ehem I made some tea.It will help you "

He moved the kettle forward so Namjoon can see .
Namjoon raised a brow.Jin made him tea?

He walked towards the counter and Jin was awkwardly standing there with a kettle in his hand now.

"Put that down.You will burn yourself"

It had a plastic handle .Jin was holding it.Why would he get burned?But he put it down anyway.

"Aaha now how about you sit there and I will pour some for you ?"

He gestured to the bar seats along the counter and Namjoon obliged.He sneezed again.Hot shower definitely didn't worked.

"Sorry you got cold because of me "

Seokjin was fiddling with Namjoon's coat he was still wearing ...why are you wearing a coat inside the house Jin ?

Because it's Namjoon's and it's comfy !

Namjoon took a sip and oh.He might get better with this

"Its not your fault.I dont go out like this and I catch cold easily so dont blame yourselves.You can go get fresh now.Thanks for the tea"

Jin pressed his lips.Okay.Namjoon is completely opposite of him.He likes to roam streets even if he have to wear masks and caps but Namjoon doesn't.
But Namjoon went out with him.for him.Isn't he the world's best husband?

"Uh Seokjin ?"

Seokjin got out of his How nice namjoon is daze and blinked.

"Huh?"

"You going to stand there?"

"No.okay I will go now.Please drink it and sorry again"

And he rushed to their room.
Phew.

"Why do I always act wierd in front of him hufff"

He padded to his closet for his pajamas and into the shower.

A/N: Aren't they cute 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 4.1K 57
Alpha Taehyung and Omega Seokjin, two of the most successful actors from South Korea, get paired together for a guaranteed blockbuster movie, but on...
3.9K 521 20
Kim Seokjin is so done with his single life,His friends keep teasing him about it, so to avoid the teasing, he told them he has a boyfriend. He even...
1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
43.3K 3.1K 68
Series summary: Your unconventional arranged marriage with your company's President, Kim Seokjin, is necessary, practical, and simple - both your fa...