YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE แฐ”แฉš A Nam...

By Borahaetales

Kim Namjoon ,Ceo of Mono Empires and Kim Seokjin, a kdrama actor are setup into marrying each other by their... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Chapter 6

3.5K 209 39
By Borahaetales

The sun wasn't up yet.It was just the beginning of red sky breaking through the darkness informing about the new day with it's changing hues from Red to orange.

A peaceful early morning until-

Seokjin groaned What the fuck is ringing now ? It's not his phone he knows that.Then what is that!

It was Namjoon's alarm.Well alarm for getting up at 6.He have so much to do in morning .But he forgot he isn't alone and the lump besides him was squirming and kicking the duvet as if the sound will stop .

He shut the alarm and got up.

It was his daily routine .To wake up, take a shower ,water his plants which were the first thing he brought with him when he moved and then he will have his coffee while going through the newspaper columns .

Then he will have  his regular workout and take a shower again.And finally if  time permits ,he will have a break fast .Then off too work at 9 .He was always the first to reach the office.Maria would be there by 9:15 .But sometimes he will go early too .But today he was following his daily routine.

When he was done with his morning routine ,he found that Jin was still sleeping.

"How long does he sleeps ? "
Namjoon wonders ,putting on his blazer  while Jin was still busy being an immovable lump

"Jin,are you not going to wake up ? "
H

e felt guilty to disturb the younger's sleep but he was getting late and had no choice then to wake him up since he needed to tell him their house passcode

Namjoon regrets not calling off his work beforehand.He shouldn't be leaving Jin alone right the next day of their wedding

No answer.

He inhales sharply.

So he is Jungkook's copy.

"Jin" He poked his cheeks and Seokjin squirmed scooting away.

"Jin wake up !"
He poked again , deciding if he it will be too rude to just yank off his blanket.

Jin looks cute while sleeping .He looks cute when he is awake .And sexy . Namjoon mentally groans ,cursing himself.

Seokjin squirmed ,verging on being  annoyed.Why is his dad waking him up? He have nothing to do today !

"Dad ! Go away..I want to sleep"

Oh.He thinks he is in his house?

Cute cute cute.

Cute in all fonts and languages.

Namjoon's heart flutters and he calms himself down ,clearing his throat

"It's Me Jin,Namjoon"

"Okay Namjoon .Go away I want to sleep"

Namjoon was amused.Does Jin even know what is he saying ?

"Jin"

"What ! "

He shot up and blinked.Oh no .Where is he? He looked around ,this is not his room.

He looked up to Namjoon and oh.He is in his new home with his husband,to whom he married and he is wearing suit because he is leaving for work..Fuck.

Namjoon didn't flinched at all.He was just surprised. Jin looks so cute with his half closed eyes and ruffled hairs, nose scrunching slightly.

Aww .He melts in the spot and wanted to wrap him back into the blankets and cuddle the fuck out of him.

Or if Seokjin doesn't mind ,they could actually fuck too.

"I am going to work.I just wanted to say good bye and tell you the new passcode"
If his voice was gravelly , Seokjin didn't realised due to his own sleepy state.

Seokjin's brain was still rebooting. Namjoon is going to work.And he is still in bed proving how lazy he is .

Fuck

He shuffled out of the bed and got his leg tangled in the duvet and dived straight to the floor.

No he didn't ,why is the floor this soft ?

Namjoon had caught him before he could fall which meant Seokjin was practically hugging him .

Double fuck.

"Easy there.You don't need to get yourself injured"

Namjoon steadies him on his legs and Seokjin was all red with embarassment

Cuteeeeeeeee~

"Sorry I -I don't wake early unless I have shoots"

He rubs his neck sheepishly and steps back to get full view of Namjoon.

Namjoon looks hot.And what is he wearing? Is that Armani? He looks Hot and sizzling .

"I see.But I need to go and if you are completely awake,the door passcode is our wedding date .Just date and month.Now if you allow me .I am late.See you later"

Namjoon went to the door and Seokjin tails behind him after kicking himself in his mind for not listening to what he was saying.

Atleast he got the passcode thing right.
Right ?

"Wait ! Uh what time will you be back?"

"Cant say but probably 7 ? Why ? "

"Nothing just asking.Alrighty then .Bye bye"

Namjoon stared at Jin in question but shrugged it off and leaves .But not after awkwardly patting his back .

Seokjin smiles gently that turned into a scream as soon as he closed the door once he heard the elevator singing.

"What is wrong with me ? How can I sleep this late ?And how can I just trip !What will Namjoon think now ?"

He closed his eyes and breathed in ,patting his cheeks

"Okay Jin.Now get yourself together.It's okay.You are always embarassing yourselves anyway"

His shoulders slump in relief and the after shocks of his embarassing marathon he just finished.It was of no use ,going back to bed so he decides to head for the shower and do something productive before Namjoon realises he married a human sloth .

"Why are you here today ? You literally got married yesterday !"

"Hoseok ,I have work to do and what was I supposed to do staying home ?"

"Maybe spend time with your husband? Normal people do that"

"Normal people also don't come barging in my cabin when they can work in their own.Why are you here ? "

"I knocked but you were too deep buried in that laptop of yours .You stalking Jin ?"

Namjoon's eyes narrowed
"Jungkook told you didn't he ? That brat.And  No ! Why would I stalk him ? "

"Because you are in love with him.So~ how was Kim Seokjin husband experience ? Yoongi says he talks too much,does he?"

"He barely talks to me.Maybe he is shy ? "

"Or maybe you are too bold.What did you do Namjoon?"
Hoseok wiggles his brow knowingly

"I didn't do anything"
Namjoon deadpans "We just chatted last night and then straight to sleep.I did nothing"

"Shame"

Namjoon glared.They just got married  and it's arranged .On top of that Jin is so handsome Namjoon barely functions seeing him that close

"Why are you here Hoseok ?"

"To talk about Jin's agency.Now that you are married how about we ask Jin to join our Hopeworld Agency?"

"And why would I tell him to do that.He is fine where he is Hoseok"
N

amjoon wouldn't want to force him out of his comfort zone just because they are married now.

"Okay as you say .See you around Joon"

Namjoon looked at his phone .What must be Jin doing now ? Did he woke up or...

He smiles thinking about the blinking doe eyes that stared at him with a pout.God ,how hard was it to not squeeze his cheek-

"You are blushing and it's wierd"
Hoseok pokes his head from the door and smirks

"Get out!"

"Good afternoon Halmonieeee"

Seokjin glees ,wrapping his arms around his grandmother.He have came to Namjoon's parents house as he didn't had any work today and the empty house was eating him

"Ayego ,look who came to see me..You kept your promise and where is that brat ? He didn't came ?"

"He went to work and I was bored.I still have one week before my schedule restarts"

"He is in the office ? What is wrong with him? How can he go to the office ?"

Seokjin pressed his lips.He basically snitched about Namjoon to his Granny.But he was bored and he didn't realize him coming here will bring up why Namjoon's not here .He should have just stayed home and watched TV.

"I was going out too so -"

"Aish now dont take his side.I know that kid.I had already told Minah to kick him out of the office if he comes there today.Why haven't she done that yet ? "

She patted the chair next to her ,motioning him to sit.

"How is Namjoon treating you? I know it's just been hours but he does talk to you right ? That kid barely talks "

Seokjin disagrees.Namjoon talks. He was the one who initiated their first conversation .He had gone all shy and silent now and  he have to stop himself from jumping on him all the time.He dont want to reveal his crush on him.

"He talks to me though.He is nice .I like him"

Fuck.He just didn't say that now did he?

Yep he did

Sunghwa smiled.Looks like there's no issue then.

"I - where is Jungkook ? "

Seokjin looked everywhere but at Sungwha ,cheeks burning in embarrassment.He thought he was done with that quota today.

"He might be in his room but Seokjin,you dont have to be shy. It's nice that you like him"

Oh god .He wants to run now.What if she tells Namjoon.Imagine that !

Thankfully he didn't get more embarrassed then he already was because Jungkook came skipping in his steps and stood right in front of Seokjin

"Jin When did you arrived?"

"Um a while ago.I was going to meet you "

"Then let's go!"

"Where are you taking him? "

"To my room"

Seokjin got off from his seat and followed Jungkook.He likes the kid.They have so much in common too! Like both are rebellious and gets in trouble all the time! Perfect!

"What are you doing today Jin ? I can call you that right ?"

"Yes.! I am just a year older than you"

"Good then ! So Jin what are you doing today ?"

"Nothing much why?"

"Great then let's go to Mono Empires!"

"Why? Did Namjoon asked me to come there?"

"No ,but I am going there.You know right I am a game developer.I have a cabin there .I am barely in there but today I have to go,there's a new launching of Game and I have to be there.I was the one who developed it "

"Wow , then why not? I am free anyway but we have to be careful .I dont want to get in news anytime soon"

"What news ? "

"You won't understand .Apparently paparazzi will follow us and then there will be a breaking news! 'newly married Actor spotted entering his husband's office ' .I am not that famous ,why do they keep following me .."

"You worry too much.Let them write whatever they want"

"Alright then.Am I dressed properly,should I change?"

"You are looking perfect Jin .Now let's go !"
J

ungkook halts his questions and practically drags him out of the house.

Seokjin and Jungkook were crossing hallways and Seokjin was looking everywhere .He had never came here before.There was no reason to.

Namjoons office was nice .It had great space to move around and the little cubicles were neatly lined up dividing in a K shape .K for Kim?

They entered a cabin and Jin was awestruck.

Jungkook's cabin doesn't look like a office at all.It looked like he was in a freaking game room.The lights were all neon blue and there was a recliner and a chair .Not to mention all the posters that were framed ,of all the games Jungkook had designed himself.And lookie..there was a Mario kart poster too.Is Jungkook a fan of that game too?

Seokjin was busy touching everything and then his eyes went on a frame.

Namjoon he recognized..Jungkook too but who is the third one ?

"Jungkook uh who is this ?"

"Hoseok hyung.It was taken before Namjoon hyung went abroad"

Seokjin nods.Now that he looks closely,he does look like Hoseok.

"So what do you want to do now ?"

"Me ? Aren't we here for your meeting.? You can go if you want. I will be here. Can I play on your pc? I  have one in home too but I haven't played on it for while now.Too busy with shoots"

"Ofcourse you can .And I will be back soon .I hope you don't get bored here"

"No,you will come back in an hour right? "

"Hour? What am I Namjoon hyung ? 15 Minutes Jin.That's it.I dont wait longer in the meetings.Namjoon hyung will handle the rest"

"Why will Namjoon be there? Doesn't he look after hotels and malls only ? "

"He does.Mom looks after the media house and Hoseok hyung looks after the Hopeworld Entertainment. He came up with that idea  so Mom had let him take over that one.But the final decision of anything is always Namjoon Hyung's. I dont know much about business.Mom just wanted me to be productive so I  come here whenever I can.I just develop and design games.I am more interested in extracurricular activities you know"

Seokjin smirked.

"Like?"

"Speed.I like that .I am a bike racer but dont tell hyung that.He thinks I just ride bikes but I take parts in underground racing too"

Jungkook knows Seokjin is interested in race cars so their hobbies are quite similar.

"Take me one day there and I won't tell Namjoon.He had already told me not to get myself in that but who will tell him that even my Dad couldn't make me stop racing cars all these years"

"They are all boring but you have me.We can maybe do something together one day but now if I don't go and hyung comes there before me .I really don't want to get scolded so I will be back soon"

Jungkook left the cabin and Jin got busy in his games.
Oh how much did he missed this baby.
He put on his headphones and yelled "Enemies ahead!

A/N: Trouble makers teamed up !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 448 13
Kim Seokjin is a man that needs money, after meeting the famous Kim Taehyung he decides Taehyung to become his husband for the money, but everything...
49.2K 1.3K 90
โ›wanna play fortnite with me?โœ - JJK โ›sure :)โœ - PJM social media au - slowish updates
1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
2.1K 107 6
. . . . . . . So another story of Jimin x bts. Here Bts (except jm) all are No. 1 CEO of Kim industries. For partnership they agree to marry...