YOU ARE MY UNIVERSE α°”α©š A Nam...

By Borahaetales

Kim Namjoon ,Ceo of Mono Empires and Kim Seokjin, a kdrama actor are setup into marrying each other by their... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter

Chapter 3

4.3K 232 63
By Borahaetales

A small boy was sitting on a bench, watching the ducks in a Pond .

He was sniffing and rubbing his eyes .He had came with his dad to a big house but he was bored staying in so he had came out.

Another boy a little older , approached him with a football in his hand.He stood near the crying boy and asked.
"Why are you crying ? Don't cry.."
The said sniffling boy looked up and he cried only louder.

"Woah..sorry ..dont be scared..I live here.
.I saw you coming with your dad.. so I came to say hi to you"

He did a little wave introducing himself
" I am Namjoon .I am 11 years old...and you are ?"

"I am Seokjin...but I am 8 years old... you are bigger than me"
He replies looking at Namjoon with his glassy eyes.

Namjoon giggled...
"I am not bigger than you .I am older than you"

Seokjin wasn't understanding what Namjoon is saying at all.He had seen a boy around his age in the house kissing his mom on cheeks and running off to play...he wants to kiss his mom too..but his dad said his mom is a star now ..he dont want his mom to be a star!

Namjoon poked Jin and asked "Do you want to play with me ? Can you play football? If not I can teach you "

Seokjin sniffled and nodded. Namjoon dragged him out to play with him and soon Seokjin was laughing and giggling again.

'Everybody say lalalala lalala ...turn it up..-'
Seokjin woke up with a groan and shut the alarm .Why was it on? He was having a nice dream.Namjoon was playing with him.

Namjoon.

He woked up in a flash and whipped his face towards the clock that reads 10 am.
He forgot to change it to 11 last night.

He was about to sleep again when his phone dinged.He opened his phone to find a  a new message in his inbox.Clicking on it ,he froze.

It was an unknown number .It was Namjoon.The latter had asked him to meet him in his office ? What ? And he wants to meet him at 2 pm ?

Seokjin shoot a text saying Okay and I will be there before throwing his phone somewhere on the bed and sprawled back on the soft mattress.

Huh.So Namjoon is busy on a Sunday too.

Oh My god Kim Namjoon texted me!

Seokjin was late.Well he wouldn't have been late if his Dad would have woke him up.Why was the man even living here again ?

So Jin had apparently snoozed his alarm so many times that after a while it stopped .And when he woked up all by himself it was 1 already.

Fuck.

He got off from his bed and dashed to his bathroom "No time to sing in shower Jin" he tells himself and rushes out with a towel wrapped around his waist to stand in front of his closet.

"What should I wear ? Hmm it's just a casual meeting.Namjoon will ask if I am ready for the wedding and then I will say I am if you are.Good.So nothing fancy? "

He took out a plain pink button up and a black ripped Jeans and shooked his head.

"Nahhh it's a little formal but then I am meeting him in his office so..."

He took out a Blue suit and a White Hoodie and began to contemplate what to wear.He has to go out and with his kdrama being on air,paparazzi will be following him .They might take his pictures too.

So a suit is nice choice

"Now what color shirt should I wear beneath? "

He took out a White button up and Blue slacks and decided to wear that.Done.

Now he opened his shoes closet and  groaned.There were 25 pair of shoes lined up and now he was confused again.Black ? Burgundy? Snake print?

And finally came to a conclusion that he indeed have no matching shoes to wear and went with the default black.

When he was ready ,he went out of his room and skids to a stop when he sees
Taehoon standing with folded hands, with a menacing glare.

"You are still here? Seokjin-ah it's 2 already.When will you go there ? What impression are you going to make on him now?"

Seokjin sheepishly rubbed his neck
"I woke up late and then I took too much time choosing clothes and now it's 2:05! .So dad .How about you give me my car keys and I will rush out right now and then I will be there by 2:20 max.The Mono Empire is not that far.What say?"

He winks putting his palm forward.Taehoon grabs his hand instead and starts to drag him

Seokjin facepalmed. Ofcourse! Why will his dad let him drive when he can himself take him there.He begrudgingly let himself dragged by his father until they reached the parking .

"Get in the Car . I am driving "

"Dad its embarassing.I am feeling like you are taking me to preschool"

"That have happen too .Now chop chop son.Minah called .They are already there"

Seokjin stopped in his tracks .They ? Aren't he and Namjoon only going to meet ?

"Dad ,why will be Aunt there? Wait Is that why you are coming too.Are we having a family gathering or what ?It's just a marriage meeting ,which by the way I have not yet agreed to "

"Seokjin-Ah first only you and Namjoon were going to meet but then Namjoon's grandmother wants to see you too and so does his brother and that's why now I am taking you .I would have told you earlier but you were sleeping and then you were in the shower so I didn't.Now son get in!"

Seokjin got in the passenger seat and put on his mask .Taehoon glared and he put on his seatbelt too.They exited the parking and when instead of going right when his father turned left he spoke "Dad the Mono Empire is at right-"

"We are going to Hotel RAIN Seokjin.Check your damn phone now will you ! "

Taehoon snapped and Jin shut up instantly ,taking his phone out. There indeed was another message from Namjoon and yes he had informed about the change in plans too.

They arrived at the Hotel . Taehoon was still holding Jin's hands and dragging him along while the latter was covering his already covered face because why was his dad embarrassing him.He is a fucking actor.What if someone sees?

"Dad why are we holding hands ?"

"Because you are not walking fast enough and might run away. Get going,we are late "

Jin defeatedly lets himself dragged .He was definitely regretting this but was atleast relieved that he chose a perfect clothing because they are in the Hotel Rain which is by the way top one in Seoul and ofcourse owned by Mono Empires. He huffed.

They went to the third floor where a private dining room was booked and when they entered , Jin frozed.Namjoon was sitting at the center of the table glaring daggers at him.

Minah stood up from her seat and hugged Taehoon

Changmin too rounded off the table and shook hands with Taehoon.

Seokjin was standing there awkwardly.

"Taehoon-ah how much Seokjin had grown now.Seokjin do you remember me ?"

Jin nods.When he and his Dad had moved to Gwacheon, Minah would occasionally meet them.He likes her.

Seokjin bowed respectfully
"Hello Aunty.Ofcourse I remember you "

"Wahh you are smart then.Just like my Namjoonie "

Hoseok who was sitting at the left of Namjoon snickered .Yoongi kicked him from under the table.

Sunghwa was sitting quiet all this time noting Namjoon's expressions. He had lit up when Seokjin entered but then he was glaring daggers. Why ?

"Minah let them in now and be seated "

"Ah yes emmonie"

Taehoon bowed to Sungwha and he dragged Seokjin to sit besides him.

Seokjin hadn't noticed until now but Yoongi was on the table.Oh how did he forgot that !

"Yoongi hyung,how are you? Eh you didn't met me again after that ost"

Taehoon was gaping at Jin in horror and the rest of the table was just amused.

Jungkook was enjoying everything way too much.He wasn't even supposed to be here but why will he miss the opportunity to see his brother's defeat now ?

Taehoon kicked Jin from under the table and Jin looked at him in confusion. Oh .

"Dad! This is Min Yoongi and I had work with him.He sang the ost for my previous drama.He is awesome you know!"

Why is his son yelling and why does he think he dont know who Yoongi is ? Ofcourse he knows who Yoongi is .He stepped on Jin's shoes and that's when Jin shut up (Well not before yelping)

Seokjin looked at Sungwha who was smiling at him and aww she is adorable.Dont say that loud Jin.She is your grandma in law.Well soon to be but yes!

He bowed at her
"Hello Halmoni..I am Kim Seokjin.I am an actor . I knew Yoongi hyung so I got excited .Sorry"

Sungwha didn't mind.She had made her mind now.This boy is going to be her grandson in law .He is perfect for her grandson.His cheerful nature is just like her.

"Ehem.So Uncle Taehoon,if I may call you that .Hello I am Kim Namjoon " Namjoon bowed a little and Taehoon got flustered.

"Ah..son ofcourse you can .So uh what have you all decided? "

(Minah hadn't told Taehoon that Namjoon had not accepted the proposal yet because she knew at the end he will accept it )

(Jin thinks Namjoon had accepted the proposal so he is going to just nod and if possible try to talk to Namjoon in private .He wants to know if Namjoon remembers him )

Hoseok was looking at Jin .He is handsome and super cheery ..total opposite of his cousin..oh this is going to be so much fun.

"What's there to think ? Taehoon-Ah we are here to discuss the wedding "

Namjoon and Seokjin whipped their heads at Minah .

Namjoon was looking at her in betrayal.He just agreed to meet and then the entire family tailed with him and now she, without asking about his opinion is ready to discuss wedding? He looked at his grandma and she too was nodding .What the fuck is this betrayal !

Seokjin was trapped.Namjoon had agreed to marry him yet he hadn't spoke a word to him and why was he glaring at him?

"Namjoon ? "
It was Taehoon again.

Namjoon was busy processing his betrayal and then he looked at Jin.He was looking expectantly at him.Oh.

"Uh..yes"

Yoongi snapped his head at Namjoon
What yes ? Did that man even heard what question was asked?

"Son.Taehoon is asking if you want to talk to Seokjin in alone ?"

Oh.Well then what did he said yes for ? Namjoon dont know.He was lost in Seokjin's sparkling eyes.Those eyes.

Seokjin was blinking rapidly.

Jungkook was looking at Namjoon in suspicion. His hyung was so against the wedding and now he wants to marry ? What is happening here.

"Great then .Seokjin how about you both take a stroll in the lounge area and have a little chat.We elders will discuss some things here too"

Seokjin was looking at Namjoon in daze.Oh my god.He was looking so handsome today.No pictures could justify his features this perfectly.

Namjoon got off from his seat and gestured Jin to follow him.

Seokjin like he was charmed followed Namjoon.This is real.Oh dear.

They went into a lounge that was an extended area in front of the lobby with two love seats around a round table on a green lush mattress and a tall ceramic piece of an odd shape.

Namjoon gestured him to take a seat and Seokjin hesitantly sat down.Oh he was looking so cute and internally he was dancing.He was with freaking Kim Namjoon .His crush !

"Ehem.Hi" He timidly waves

Namjoon crossed his legs and greets back

"Hello Seokjin.I am aware that this is an arranged marriage but I have to make one thing very clear if you allow "

Seokjin's excitement dropped.
Oh.Right.He don't like you Jin..he is doing this just because of his Mom.

"Yes"

"I am very ambitious and I have set some goals that I wish to accomplish "

Okay.This might not be that bad as Jin thinks.

"I know"

This was why I didn't think you will even look at me ever.But look where are we now.

"I am not against your career or anything.I appreciate your work even though I am not much invested in that field.But if we are getting married I hope you keep all your troubles in limit and they won't affect my business in any way.I am not accusing you as a trouble maker but your history says otherwise"

Namjoon's words stung but he was right.Jin will be lying if he wasn't hurt.

"I -"

Okay now what? Do you want to still marry someone who might not be interested in you at all? YES.For Dad.

"Namjoon-sii I promise you that the troubles I go around making would never affect your business"

Oh Seokjin was hurt .He called him with honorific.Namjoon didn't wavered.

"Alright then.If you want to ask me anything you can ask me and by anything.I really mean it Seokjin "

Do you not remember me ? Why are you not asking me about my previous scandals which by the way are the one with Taehyung and one with another costar and none of them were Seokjin's boyfriends.

But the media likes to paint the situation in whatever color they want and Jin is the one who suffers the blow.And the troubles Namjoon is talking about ? Well Jin doesn't know how he knows about it now.

"Why are you still single ?"

Well that wasn't what he wanted to ask but this was important too.Namjoon's name had been used with so many investors and Singers but none of them were justified.And Namjoon is older than him .His younger cousin is married so why not him ?

"I told you Seokjin.I have some goals and I am working hard for them.I didn't had time to have random flings or neither to invest myself in a steady relationship"

Seokjin got the memo.Okay.No need to rub that flings shit on his face now.

"Alrighty then ! I hope we make this work"

Seokjin shooked Namjoon's hands and got up"We will "

Everyone was looking at them with expectations when they returned

"We both are ready for this wedding right Seokjin? "

Seokjin could only nod.

"Seokjin-Ah" Taehoon wanted to hear it from Jin

"We are ready.I am ready Dad"
Seokjin smiled as Taehoon got up from his seat hugging Jin.

"Welcome to the family Son"
He patted Namjoon's shoulder

Minah stood up from her seat and cheered

"Let's get the lunch party started shall we?"

They all settled back in their seats and finished their lunch while discussing about the wedding plans .Poor Seokjin who was on a diet was just poking his caeserian salad.

"You are going to what?"
Jimin can't believe this.Seokjin ,his precious bestie is getting married ! And not to any one but his crush ! How rare is that ( too rare ...author really wants to be in Seokjin's place )

"He is nice"
Seokjin starts,sitting on the dance floor "Well he was nice until he reminded me of my past.Jimin why is he like this? And if he wants me to keep myself away from trouble he is so wrong.I am the trouble magnet"

"Seokjin you are not a trouble maker.So stop thinking that.You are the best actor,person and friend.Never believe in anything else okay and Namjoon hyung shouldn't have said that either"

"Going to race car tournaments is not getting in trouble.Also the dispatch is always behind you because you never had any scandal that jeopardized your image or career so those hounds will lurk until you dont get yourself in a relationship and they post it everywhere possible.And you have done a better job by hiding your real relationships from them. Now you are marrying The Kim Namjoon.He even has his own media house.So even if you get in trouble I am sure he will help you out.That's what husband's do"

Seokjin blushed.Husband.Who would have thought ?

"Are you blushing ?"

"What ? No !"

"So when is the D-day ?"

"Next Sunday.My shooting will be over tommorow and then we are going to do some shopping and you my friend are coming with me "

"And who else is coming with you ? "

"Alright alright we will take your boyfriend too okay.Hey it will be like a double date if I convince Namjoon to come with us.After all he needs to be there for the ring selection .Yes let me just call him "

Seokjin excitedly stood up and called  Namjoon. He might or might not have saved it under My dear Husband already

The ring went on and on but Namjoon didn't picked up .Jin pouted.Is he busy?

He called again and this time Namjoon  picked up .
"Hey,uh hii are you busy?"

"Yes.But go on "

Seokjin contemplated.They haven't even talked anything else after the meeting  and here is Jin calling him for a supposed mini date.

"I was thinking that maybe if you would like to join me for ring selection.I will be done with my shooting tommorow-"

"At what time ?"

"Evening 6 okay with you?"

"Okay anything else?"

Seokjin squinted. Halmoni was right.Namjoon is like a robot when he is working.

"Umm nothing bye bye "
He drops the call and strided towards Jimin who was  massaging his tired soles.

He placed his hands on his hips , pouting "Namjoon agreed to join us"

Jimin cocks an amusing brow
"Then why are you not looking happy? "

"Because he never have time"

"He is coming tomorrow isn't he? Jin you know how busy he is .All these years of crushing,you should know"

"Are you taking his side now Park ?"

Jimin got off and stood in a same posture like Jin.

"You got any problem with that Kim ? "

Jimin and Seokjin know each other since they were 17.

They lived in the same neighborhood and Seokjin when in his rebellious phase had dreamt to become a race car driver , Jimin being his number one supporter.

Well then his dad knew about his little shenanigans and he was grounded.He had pouted all week and had thrown tantrums but had never cried.He never cries in front of his dad.

Namjoon places the phone down with a smile.

Seokjin called me

Now back to work Namjoon. He continued his meeting and focused his attention to the presentation Maria was giving.

The next day when Seokjin's last shot was shoot and wrap up party was done he had rushed out of the location to meet Namjoon. He cant always be late .But Jimin was not done yet and Taehyung was with him so one problem was solved.

"Jimin-ah where are you now ? Me and Tae are waiting down .We are in the black car and we cant loiter around here.Dispatch will really post something now and -"

"I am on my way down .Are you both still in shoot clothes or what? "

"No, we changed . Namjoon's secretary said he had left the office .We are going to be late!"

Jimin came out of the Studio with his mask on.Poor him.He have to cover his face because his dear boyfriend had exposed his identity.He is dating a loon!

They all scooted into the back seat and the driver drove away to the Paradise Mall.Well in there was a jewellery shop and the mall was surprisingly not owned by Namjoon so Jin had chose that.He is a regular over there and he wanted to show off a little in front of Namjoon.

Jin couldn't show off.Namjoon had came in his extra hot suit and Jin was busy gawking at him.

His friends who were supposed to be shopping with him had left him as soon as Namjoon came in view.

The Gucci store had new collection and Taehyung had dragged Jimin there.So here was Jin blankly nodding at whatever Namjoon was asking.

"Seokjin is that the store? Then why are we standing here?"

They were standing on the central Dias with Jin wearing his mask and Cap and on top of that was his hood.

"Uh yes that's the one ,lets go "

Namjoon walked in front and Jin trailed behind him making sure he wasn't followed.

They haven't announced their wedding yet and Namjoon had said they won't do it until a day before wedding.

Namjoon really dont care to tell people about his personal life but Jin was an actor so he had allowed to announce it to the media .Seokjin's agency was going to do that a day before the wedding.

The store was huge .There was an entirely different section just for Rings and they had stopped right in front of that.

Jin's eyes were sparkling with all those pretty ornaments on display just for him to pick one and put it on Namjoon's finger.

Cue confetti and a squeal Oh dear God it is really happening .

He wanted to jump but he was with Namjoon who was eyeing the set of Rings that the salesperson had put in front of them.

They know who Namjoon is but they also know Namjoon doesn't like to talk much so they had just skipped all the oh my god Kim Namjoon is here and is that Kim seokjin ..why are they here together?
And got straight to business

If anything Namjoon appeared pleased by the professional behaviour

"Did you decided what type of Ring you want ?"

"I dont mind, any type will be fine "

Jin was barely containing his squeals .Namjoon was asking him about Rings!

What do you expect him to say then Jin ?

Jin was eyeing a particular ring and he gestured the salesperson to show it.

It was a gold ring with a diamond strip covering the half part and it will look nice on Namjoon .He just have to show him that now.

"Uh I liked this one.What do you say ? "

Namjoon was looking at a diamond ring .He liked the cut but it was too big so  he was thinking if he can ask to modify the ring .

Seokjin who is the ever bubbly person and scares no one was fiddling now because Namjoon haven't yet answered him .

Maybe he didn't liked the ring.He was about to put it back and ask for a different one when Namjoon replies

"You can choose any ring you like SeokJin and I will wear it.We had decided to choose Rings for each other haven't we ? "

He was still not looking at Jin but a smile blooms on Seokjin's face

He took back the ring in his hands and decided..This is the one.

Now what is Namjoon choosing for him?

He saw him analyzing a ring and feeling it's texture but that ring had a huge diamond.Well Jin loves diamonds but if he wants to wear that ring daily he will like something smaller and easy to remove during his shoots .

"Can I get a customized ring here ? "

"Ofcourse Sir.Do you have something in mind ? "

Seokjin whipped his head to Namjoon.

He wants to do what now ? Design a frigging wedding  ring? He just have to show how talented he is now doesn't he.

Seokjin looks at the ring he had chose  a for Namjoon .Should he too do something like that?

But he is not that creative and what can he probably design.Nah this is fine.

It is isnt too flashy and Namjoon wont be taking out his ring like he will so this is perfect.

Namjoon made his design and showed the salesperson

"Can this be done ?"

"Ofcourse sir and when do you want this to be delivered ? "
She asks , seemingly impressed

"In two days.Can you ? "

"No problem Sir and yours Sir? "

"I will like this delivered by tommorow "
Seokjin paid for the Ring.He had told Namjoon that he will be paying for his ring and Namjoon can pay for Seokjin's

The older took his leave as soon as they left the store. Seokjin called Jimin and went to where those idiots were shopping .

How can they just ditch him like that?

He was skipping in his steps.Namjoon doesn't talk much but his gesture of designing a ring specially for Seokjin was enough for him .

If he wasn't wearing a mask ,his smile would have been blinding.

A/N : Yes Namjin had met once before too.But that was it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 370 17
Kim Taeyung the hier of Kim and Co industries richest billionaire to exist so far in the country. He makes everyone bow to him, those who doesn't, t...
591K 22.4K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
12.4K 407 29
this is about y/n a independent ceo of choi enterprises who gets married to the ceo of park enterprises for better development of both companies...
86.8K 4K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...