š™½šš’šššš‘šš / š™ŗššžšš›šš˜šš”ššŠšš ššŠ...

Galing kay renenatic

ā”Š ā šƒššš§šœšž š°š¢š­š” š¦šž šŸšØš«šžšÆšžš«. āž ā”Š ā‡¢ In which kurokawa izana had met a girl under the night s... Higit pa

šš‚ššššŠšš›šššš’šš—šš.
š™æšš›šš˜šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ.
šŸ¶šŸ·.
šŸ¶šŸø.
šŸ¶šŸ¹.
šŸ¶šŸŗ.
šŸ¶šŸ».
šŸ¶šŸ¼.
šŸ¶šŸ½.
šŸ¶šŸ¾.
šŸ¶šŸæ.
šŸ·šŸ¶.
šŸ·šŸ·.
šŸ·šŸø.
šŸ·šŸ¹.
šŸ·šŸŗ.
šŸ·šŸ».
šŸ·šŸ¼.
šŸ·šŸ½.
šŸ·šŸ¾.
šŸ·šŸæ.
šŸøšŸ¶.
šŸøšŸ·.
šŸøšŸø.
šŸøšŸŗ.
š™“šš™šš’šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ.
š™µšš’šš—šš’ššœšš‘ššŽšš.

šŸøšŸ¹.

1K 54 2
Galing kay renenatic

𝐝𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐯𝐮.

after that day, izana hasn't show himself to you or even kakucho- well how are you going to know what's on their fucking mind if they're hiding from you?

it's just not fair after izana telling you to leave tenjiku even though you don't want to. you don't want to because you promised to yourself that you'll be staying at his side whatever the situation is and that's what's your going to do- find a way to be on his side again.

you accept the consequences of joining tenjiku for aiko's safety and to serve izana but this wasn't part of the deal he talks about.

it's stupid but you really wanted to know why- well it's not like your expecting him to cared for you no not at all. asking why wouldn't be that bad right?

「 嵐 」

resting your head at the table while thinking of something you could think of, you're currently at the library staying there for a few minutes waiting for your sister who went somewhere.

somewhe? yeah she's probably beating someone up since someone challenge her, aiko would like to declined it since it's too childish of them but knowing that you'll get involved well there's no running away.

you sigh once again before smacking your forehead to the table three times but not that everyone could see you- well someone did actually.

"(y/n)-san? ehh.. are you ok?" you look up to see the black haired male looking at you with a worried expression while you just wave a hand to him telling him that you're find.

he sigh and seated beside you resting his head at the table as well "you've been over thinking lately, if you need help i'm here" you stare at him before broking into a small smile as you leaned your elbow at the table putting your chin to your palm.

for some reason, yuuji felt deja vu right now. it felt like this event that was happening was already happened a long time ago but this one is new while the other one is old- he was just a stranger back then but he's a close friend of yours now.

"i just wanna know where did izana go, he suddenly ghost me. heh that bastard" yuuji's eyes stared at your face that was once he like but was just looking at her as a friend of his and nothing more.

aiko told him about what happened when new year came, knowing that you found someone that can dance with you under the moonlight instead of him that he once wish that it would be him.

but yuuji was happy though, he was happy knowing that you found someone was there for you- even though you were the one for his side, he's still happy.

"well how about that scar guy? was kakucho his name?" yuuji requested trying his best to help you while you just sigh once again "i did but he also ghosted me, i thought that guy is a nice one"

after minutes of silence you felt your phone vibrate through your pocket as you took it out answering the phone call.

"hi"

/i'm here

you put your phone back inside your bag and stand up taking your things "well, i'll be going" you stated while yuuji wave a hand.

but before you can walk away you took a chocolate bar you bought earlier this morning and decided to give it to him, yuuji look at it not sure why but accepted it anyways.

"sorry for leaving you once again, see you" as you successfully walk out of the library yuuji stare at the bar of chocolate before sighing as he smile resting his head back at the table.

「 嵐 」

you saw aiko with her hands inside her pocket while the other one holding her phone- actually her hands has bandaged in it that fresh blonde can be seen.

you fastened your phase as you went in front of her punching her side lightly while she just look at you with her stoic face.

"i just beat up five man two years older than me, be proud (y/n)-nee" she stated as she started to walk as you follow from behind before scoffing crossing your arm to your chest.

pretty weird that you were currently feeling some deja vu when yuuji came to try helping you, but you just brushed it off thinking it might just be a coincidence.

"i got a call from kakucho" aiko suddenly stated that made your eyes slightly widened feeling a little spark that he might be able to help you after ghosting you.

she gave you her phone as you accepted it reading the text message kakucho send to her.

sᴄᴀʀ ɢᴜʏ

aiko just a little favour if you don't mind, i need your sister's help to stop izana- the battle was today and i really need (y/n) to stop izana. say my apologies about ghosting (y/n) since izana told me not to talk to her but i really need her help.

after reading it you gave it to her while she just raised an eyebrow "so?"

"what do you mean so? you didn't agreed to it right" you said already losing the spark that grew a few minutes ago. knowing aiko she'll never agreed to it.

"did i even told you not to come? it's your choice" your eyes slightly widened and stare at aiko who was looking straight on what's she looking at.

"are you for real?" you asked her once again trying to be sure that you heard it loud and clear and you're not deaf.

"why would i take my sister's happiness? i'm not a villain. the kantou incident will start today so are you planning to go or not?"

your eyes suddenly beamed with sparkles before it suddenly disappeared as you look up to the sky seeing the once blue sky will turn orange later on.

"oh right you gotta take care of the brothers, but i won't stop you though" she stated before pointing in front of her seeing the oyama's household and two kids waiting with their smile on their faces.

"(y/n)-chan!!" daisuke greeted as he wave his hand while kaede wave his hand as a greeting "i guess tenjiku can wait first" you muttered sighing as you approached them hugging them afterwards.

"i'll be going now then" aiko said waving her hand as she walk away "be safe!" but you didn't failed to notice that she suddenly tripped lightly but still acted like she didn't.

"laugh (y/n)-nee i dare you"

「 嵐 」

for the rest of your hours you did was like the same cycle when babysitting these brothers, you teach them how to do their assignments, help them study, play with them afterwards.

even though it's a cycle for you as a babysitter it's still fun taking care of them.

"you kids shouldn't really stayed up all night" you sigh as you watched daisuke drinking his milk while kaede was holding a panda plushy you won for him back at the new year while his other free hand was holding at daisuke shirt.

you can really see that kaede was drifting to sleep as he tried to stay up to wait for his big brother, after daisuke was done both of them hug you and of course you hug them back and gesture them to go back at their bedroom before their mother came.

and just like you thought after putting the kids to their bedroom you saw mrs oyama opening the door, as she look at you she sigh and gave you a tired smile.

"thank you very much (y/n)-chan, you can rest now thank you for taking care of them" she stated her eye bags can be seen while you gave her a small smile "of course"

you wave a hand to her as you closed the gate and sudden you felt shivers down your spine as you look up at the night sky feeling the cold breeze.

"wrong timing but i gotta go" after you stated that you started running your way to the train station as you struggle to get your (f/color) scarf inside your bag but successfully took it and wrap it around your neck.

it's kinda suck seeing you on your uniform holding a bag but at least you wear long socks to make you at least warm.

let's just hope you're not late on stopping izana just like kakucho did but if you did came late you're still going to stop izana from doing such things.

if for him it will benefit him and will make him happy if he take down his 'step-brother' even though they're not blood related, he'll maybe fell what happiness is and will achieve his dream.

but for you, that's completely wrong- blood related or not they treat you like a real siblings and they let you felt how to have siblings then that will be the main focus on the future.

past is past, that's everyone was saying. let go of your bitter past and think about your sweet future that you always dream of.

you'll always stay at izana's side, it may be walking through the right path or walking at the wrong path.

as a loyal servant, you should stay at your kings side no matter what happens.

「 嵐 」

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

90.8K 2.9K 37
š™”/š™£ š™‡/š™£ š™žš™Ø š™– š™œš™žš™§š™” š™¬š™š™¤ š™”š™¤š™«š™šš™Ø š™š™¤š™ š™®š™¤ š™š™šš™«š™šš™£š™œš™šš™§š™Ø š™Ŗš™£š™©š™žš™” š™Øš™š™š š™œš™šš™©š™Ø š™žš™£š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™®. š™‰š™¤š™¬ š™Øš™š™š š™žļæ½...
64.3K 3.2K 23
āž„š™®š™¤š™Ŗ were a normal girl living in normal society with a normal life. you're obsessed with anime just like any other girls who's simping for their...
28.4K 1.3K 11
#TOKYO REVENGERS X JUJUTSU KAISEN ā love is the most twisted curse of them all āž ā”€ā”€ā”€ in which a young woman enters a magic school and tries to fre...
13.6K 396 14
This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs/pictures or media in this fanfiction. I...