BTS IMAGINES

By lipstxins_07

{Request are open} A collection of any kind of genre of BTS imagines oneshot originally written by me. Some m... More

All Right Reserve
Jimin | First Night
#1 Jungkook | Sunset
#2 Jungkook | Sunset
3 #Jungkook Sunset

Hoseok | Dance Class

129 14 46
By lipstxins_07

"Can you repeat the pre-chorus for me please?"

He said to other students and they danced, infront of our dance mentor Hoseok.

Let's be honest he looks so fine in that look, the way his jaw clenched and his intimidating gaze, he leaned forward as he observe more to every step they're making and writing something on his notes...some shits again.

I flinched out when I heard other students clapping, I didn't even watch their dance.

"Fuck it's our turn" I cursed under my breath, and we heard our group calling...

Hoseok called us and signals us to start a dance, I inhale and let a deep sigh as the music starts to play.

We dance and dance and dance,lets just say I'm not a good dancer and I'm not a bad dancer either, just an average to be specific. I gave all my power while dancing... And finally the music stops playing indicating that we're done

Phew!

Hoseok look at us and started talking about our performance he seems like he enjoyed our show, look at his jaw so sharp, his long yet sexy neck how I badly just wanted to bite it right now.. No!.. No!.. No!, Y/n stop.

I mentally slap my self and I felt my panty getting soak, fuck I'm wet! -

"Right Miss Y/n?"

I got snapped out from my thoughts when I heard Hoseok called out my name.

"H-huh?"

He let out a sighed

"Miss Y/n why aren't you listening?also your face is red, Are you okay?"

I touched my hot face and quickly nodded,

"I'm okay Sir just a bit tired"

I forced myself to smile and he nodded.

"Well I think you didnt hear what I said earlier so I'm gonna repeat it.. I just wanted to say that yo-"

The school bell suddenly started ringing,

"Meet me at my house Y/n we'll practice, class dismiss thank you!"

He bowed and left the other student did the same, bitch I thought it was done but he freaking invited me to his house

||TIME SKIPPED||

I knocked on the door that was Infront of me and he opened the door and gesture me to go in.

" Sorry for some messy stuffs I forgot to clean"

He said while scratching his nape... Stop being cute Mr Hoseok

"Its okay"

"So what do you want water? Tea? Coffee?..."

He asked me

"Nothing"

"Really? Are you sure?"

I simply nodded

"If it's then shall we start to practice?"

I nodded

We went to his dance room and opened the lights, I didn't know that he had a big house tho.

~

"C'mon Y/n is that what you only got?!"

His deep voice echoed in the entire dance room, why do I kept missing the steps?!.
I looked at him through the mirror and he's looking at the ceiling, frustration can be seen In his face.

"Back yesterday you were good only some parts you can't, but I didn't know that you're worse now!

"I...I'm sorry let me do it again" I said and started swaying your hips again trying to copy his dance he's teaching you few seconds ago. Aish sometimes I just wanted to burn his face.

"More feeling!" I flinched and started to add more aura and gracefully dance in the manner he wants.. This bitch i swear..

Hoseok's Pov

shit, shit, shit!

I kept on cursing In my mind while looking at her face, I frowned my brows even more shit. Be professional Hoseok she's just a student.

"Good, that's much better,10 minutes break"

I said and stopped the music

~

Y/n took her water bottle and gulp a water while Hoseok was sitting on the couch back laying down, eyes close while panting.

Y/n stood up and went to Hoseok and sat beside him.

"Do you think I improved in dancing?"

Y/n asked and Hoseok slowly open his eyes, he looked at her and scan her body before looking back at her face.

"Well you seems improve but don't ever forget the emotions, One of the most important in dancing on that way you can show them your feeling, got it?"

I nodded

"Great then"

Hoseok smiled at her and cleared his throat and proceeds.

"Y/n I also wanted to say something..."

Y/n looked at him

"I've been liking you ever since you became one of my students.. And I tried to stop this but I can't.."

Y/n looked at him in disbelief and immediately sat on his lap

"Y/n-"

"Sshh!"

She rested her head on his shoulder and close her eyes. She let out a small moan when he felt him kissing her neck.

"hmm~"

He licked her neck and then he bit it, he hold Y/n's waist and pull her body more closer to him, he continued sucking her sweet spots make sure leaving a purple marks everywhere.

Y/n's moaned a bit louder when she felt Hoseok's bulge becoming hard, she started to grind his clothed crotch with her clothed core.

Hoseok stopped what he was doing and moaned on her neck sending vibration through her neck

"Shit baby~

He groaned when he felt Y/n's grind becaming fast, He pulled her neck and deeply kissed her full on the lips a d she kissed him back

After sometimes Hoseok stood up still her legs clinnging onto his tiny waist. They made their way to his room and he quickly closed the door and gently laid her down on the mattress.

"Hoseok ~"

Y/n groaned when she felt Hoseok got seperated from her.

"Its daddy for you baby"

He said and starting to unbuckle his belt and removing his shirt

He was now left nothing but boxer only, his bulge was visible

"Can you do a favor for me baby please?"

Y/n nodded

"Yes daddy!"

Hoseok smirked

"Good girl, now get on your knees"

He commanded and she quickly knelt Down. She slowly removed his remaining cover which was his only his boxer. His big yet veiny dick angrily sprung out infront of her face. She gulped when she saw how hard and big he is.

She pumped it few times and started to give some kitten licks on his tip .Hoseok groaned and hold a fistful of her hair making her go deeper.

"Fuck!"

He muttered,the tip of his member stabbing the back of her throat she moaned sending a vibration to him which was adding some pleasure.

She continued to bobbed her head even faster to drove Hoseok's orgasm.

You felt him twitching inside your mouth which means he's close.

"F-fuck Y/n ughh~"

She continues to deepthroat him and her tongue was playing with his tip. She bobbed her head even more faster and faster until she felt some hot liquid on her throat.

Hoseok let out a loud moan and came in her mouth, he pulled out and look at her.

"Open your mouth baby"

She opened her mouth and saw his liquid in there

"Swallow it"

Y/n close her eyes and gulp it all,

"Good girl"

He took of her blouse and her shorts leaving her only with her undergarments,

Hoseok picked her up and gently throw her on the bed he hovered on the top on her. He kissed her in the lips, he unhook her bra and swift away the strap and removed her bra.
Y/n moaned between the kiss as the cold air hitted her already hardened nipple.

The continued kissing and Hoseok lightly pinched her nipple making her gasp and he used that opportunity to Insert is tounge in her mouth, he explored every inch of her mouth.

He pulled away and remove a strand of hair that was covering her beautiful face.

"Ready?"

He said already rubbing his tip onto your core, you nodded anyways and he started to insert his member slowly making you hissed.

"Ahh daddy! ~"

As he heard the nickname she said she started to thrust slowly yet deep.

"Fuck I didn't know y-you were this tight,you feel so good fuck!"

He cursed and and continued thrusting,Y/n digged her nails onto his back so hard just enough to mark him as hers too.

"Shit! Faster!"

And he trusted in an inhuman pace making her screamed in pain and pleasure.

He grope her breast stopping it from bouncing. He kissed her and bit her lower lip and trailed a kiss on her cheek and lick it before biting the flesh.

"Ahh~"

Y/n whimpered and Hoseok kissed her jaw down to her neck and suck it again. While Hoseok was thrusting in her she suddenly clenched making him hissed.

"I-am-"

He kissed her again

"I know hmm.. Hold it~"

He flipped Y/n over the mattress chest Down, ass up and thrusted so deep. Skin slapping echoed the whole time.

He thrusted even more, his pelvis slapping her ass, Y/n gripped onto the bed sheet while bitting the pillow where her face was laying on

"3...2...1 now!"

You both moaned at cause of the ecstasy you both just went came together, and he collapsed on top of you his member still in you, you kissed his shoulder and hug him even tighter.

After a few minutes he rolled over beside you and he pulled the duvet to cover both of your bare body. You just stared at the ceiling thinking what of how you gonna talk nor face him after what just happened.

He looked at you and you looked at him too.... Suddenly he burst out laughter, you looked at him in Confusion. He leaned towards you and kissed your forehead and pulled you onto his chest.

"I like you too But sometimes it annoys me when you wanted us to make a hard choreo, gosh!"

He laughed and a sinful smirk suddenly appeared on his face

"I know you won't be able to dance again for weeks but.....Round 2?"

She smirked too and she was about to kiss him and then she stopped in her track eyes wide open

"What's wrong baby?"

He worriedly asked her

"Y-you came in me?"

He nodded

"Yahhh!!.. W-we forgot to use protection."

Fuck!

Thank you for reading and for voting hope y'all enjoyed!

Also I'm taking a request Pm your idea if you only you want to.

Thank u!

Word count:1,725k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.1K 77
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
117K 4.8K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
573K 29.5K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
81.4K 1.6K 27
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...