Black rose- Boys over flowers

By nana-chan27

She was bullied till the point where she wanted to kill her self she wanted to die. Thankfully she was saved... More

Oc
A strang day

Coming home

2.4K 55 6
By nana-chan27

-Baek Soo Jin-

-middle school-

I was hiding in the girls bathroom waiting. I was waiting for all the others to come find me.

Girl1(sunny)- I bet she's in here!!

I flinched. Tears were already streaming down my face.

Girl2(Miranda)- Let's find out.

Girl3(Ginger)- Come out come, come out wherever you are....

I could hear them beating on the bathroom doors. Every time their foot steps got closer the more scared I felt. It was finally my door.

Sunny- Here she is!!

The door opened and eggs were thrown at me. I ran through them scared out of my mind.

I went up to the roof and sat on the bars getting ready to jump. Everyone crowded around pulling out their phones.

Me- EVERYDAY YOU ALL CALL ME UGLY! FAT!! TELL ME THAT I SHOULD DIE!!! And every night I sit in my room and think what would happen if I was gone...

I stood up and was about to jump when I was grabbed. It was my brother. He was crying and screaming for someone to tell him what was happening...

-present day-

I stood outside the gates and looked at all the kids walking oblivious of what was going to happen today.

I walked through the gates and headed to the roof. I looked down at three girls who hadn't changed a bit. Sunny, Miranda, and Ginger...ugh. I saw a helicopter in the sky and already knew who it was.

I walked back down to the main floor and watched the F4 walk in. A girl stood pretty close to me I could tell she was new and didn't know what was going on.

Me- It's the F4 the asses of the school.

She looked at me,

Me- I'm Soo Jin.

Girl- Jan Di. Ah do you know where the pool is?

Me- Erm yea I think I remember. Follow me.

We were walking when we heard a beautiful medley coming from up ahead. I didn't even have to see who it was I knew it was Ji Hoo. I remember him, he was the only one who would talk to me when I was bullied.

I started to hum a song Ji Hoo had taught me. We had finally reached him. He had changed so much but then again so did I...

He stopped when we approached him.

Jan Di- O-Oh we were uh looking for the pool.

His eyes went from her to me, but stayed on me as he tried to remember who I was.

Me- It's nice to see you again Ji Hoo.

Ji Hoo- Who're you?

I smiled,

Me- It's ok to have forgotten me. I'm Soo Jin. I went to school here a while back.

His eyes widened and he stepped towards me, as I stepped back.

Me- Jan Di the pool is up that way just follow the path. I have something to do. I'll see you at lunch.

She nodded and walked away as I turned the other way about to head back towards the school.

Ji Hoo- Soo Jin?

I turned around to look at him,

Me- Yes?

He waved me over as he sat on the bench. I walked over to him.

Me- Yes?

Ji Hoo- How was America?

Me- Fine I guess. How was everything after I left?

He smirked looking down,

Ji Hoo- Everyone was talking. Joon Pyo was even a little lonely...Everyone felt bad about what they had done to you.

Me- So everyone felt bad and Joon Pyo was lonely? That's surprising.

----------------------Gu Joon Pyo-

I was sitting the the F4 lounge when three idiots came in.

Idiot1- Oppa!!

Idiot 2- We have something to tell you!

Idiot3- Soo Jin's back! She was at school today!

I stood up as fast as I could and grabbed one of the idiots,

Me- What did you say!? Where is she!?

Idiot 2- She was heading to the pool with the new girl...

Yi Jeong- What's wrong?

Me- Nothing I have to go.

I headed to the pool but stopped when I heard voices.

Voice1-How was America?

Voice 2-Fine I guess. How was everything after I left?

Voice1- Everyone was talking. Joon Pyo was even a little lonely...Everyone felt bad about what they had done to you.

Voice 2- So everyone felt bad and Joon Pyo was lonely? That's surprising.

At that moment I knew that those voices belonged to Ji Hoo and Soo Jin. They were always close and when she left it hit him hard as it had me. I decides to come out from where I was but when I did I didn't see the same little girl I picked on. No. She was different... This girl had a strong appearance, she was wearing ripped skinny jeans that went to her stomach, a black and white crop top with a leather jacket, black ankle boot high heels with a now that had diamonds on it. Her hair was kinda messy but not like she just woke up and came.

Ji Hoo- Joon Pyo?

Soo Jin- I should get going. Text me later kay.

He nodded as she stood and went the other way. I grabbed her arm,

Me- Soo Jin?

She glared at me,

Soo Jin- Yes?

Me- You've changed..

Soo Jin- Yea that's what happens when your bullied to the point where you want to kill yourself. Now if you excuse I have to go.

She was deadly calm and there was no sense of emotion in her voice or eyes. She pulled her arm away from me and walked away. I turned back towards Ji Hoo.

Ji Hoo- She hurting still.

Me- Put a card in her locker.

Ji Hoo stood grabbing my shoulders.

Ji Hoo- You're going to put her through that again!? She hasn't even some anything!

Me- Why do you care so much about here? I'll do whatever I want to do to her.

I narrowed my eyes and walked away. I'll do whatever I want to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 30.9K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
937K 39.7K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
285K 16.2K 66
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
244K 5.8K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc