Jentzen Rameriz

By StoriesWriterNow

#1 in Emily dobson #2 in piperrockelle #3 in jentzenramirez #3 in emilydobson #4 in levcameron #47 in squad #... More

Los Angeles
ITS A PRANK!
3 months later
Will you be my crush?
Introducing My Crush
Who knows me better challenge
Fake Fight Prank
Cheating on my Crush Prank!
Cheating with the door locked (stay tuned for the end!)
24 hours in a haunted forest! (pt 1)
24 hours in a haunted forest (Part 2)
SURPRISE!!! I'm backkk
Squads ages
THE STORY WILL CONTINUE

Backround info

2.5K 16 1
By StoriesWriterNow

You and Piper used to be best friends before she moved to LA. You both started youtube channels at the same time and continued them after she moved. You now have 7.83 million subscribers on youtube, 4.8 million followers on instagram, and 3.9 million followers on tik tok. You used to be in your own squad with one other girl and 3 boys, but you all recently split up to go in your own directions. Your mom has recently passed away due to an overdose so your moving in with your dad who lived in LA down the street from pipers house. You already told her about it and she invited you to join her squad. Obviously you said yes! You havent met anyone else in the squad so your a little nervous but also really excited!

Your name is Desserie (Des for short) and your fandom name is "Miracles"

The people in Pipers squad are Piper, You, Jenna, and Emily (im not including Ellianna for the sake of the story so sorry!) Jentzen, and Lev.

Jentzen is subscribed to you and follows you on Instagram and Tiktok Tok and you followed him back and subscribed to him.

Also your dad works and goes on business trips a lot so most of the time you will be at Pipers house

Thats about it! I will post the first part as soon as possible! Thank, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 8 36
It was the biggest adventure of my life, and I was ready to make memories and have fun with my best friend for the summer. It would be a trip of a li...
10.8K 143 56
Key: You: 15 Anastasia - 3 - sister Mattia: 16 - lover Cynthia: 15 - bestfriend Alejandro: 16 - bestfriend Kairi: 16 - bestfriend Addison: 16 - bes...
14.1K 199 10
piper rockelle has been going through a lot lately one day jentzen comes over to find out everything but what happens... read to find out! ⚠️this sto...
406K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...