(Discontinued) ๐™ธ๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž'๐šœ...

By Chibi_Girl18

โ€ข Izuku Yagi diagnosed as quirkless at the age of 4. His 'parents' Inko and Toshinori Yagi, his 'sister' Izum... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡: ๐“˜๐”ƒ๐“พ๐“ด๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด› ๐Ÿธ: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ '๐™ณ๐™ด๐™บ๐š„'
ษช: ๐“จ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
ษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
ษชษชษช: ๐“š๐“ช๐“ฒ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
ษชแด : ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ, ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
แด : ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“”๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ถ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
แด ษช: ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“›๐“ž๐“ฅ
๐“๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ
แด ษชษช: ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ?
แด ษชษชษช: ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚
sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸ แด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€: (๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ-๐“ผ๐“ธ)๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐”‚
ษชx: ๐“ค๐“ข๐“™!!! ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ.
xษช: ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ป ๐“’๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ผ
xษชษช: ๐“—๐“ช๐“ป๐“พ'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
xษชษชษช: ๐“ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ท ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
xษชแด : ๐““๐“ป๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป?
xแด : ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“—๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ, ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช & ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
xแด ษช: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ข๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ
xแด ษชษช: ๐“˜๐““๐“š ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
xแด ษชษชษช: ๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ธ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐”€๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
AUTHOR'S NOTE

x: ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ*๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ?!!

1.1K 30 1
By Chibi_Girl18

"Hi" - Dialogue/Talking
"Hi" - Thinking/Talking in Flashback
"HI!" - Shouting/Angry
'Hi' - Buff form of All Might
'Hi' - Civilian form of all might
[Hi] - Typing/Texting/TV
Hi - Flashback
*Vroom Vroom* - Sound effects/Action
'Hi' - Thinking in the Flashback
'Hi' - Mysterious Person
"Ⱨł" - Demonic Voice
[Hi] - A Person Talking In Phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV

Sero and Kirishima were together when all of them split up. They are both roaming and looking around if there's a villain around but they didn't encounter not a single one.

"Should look around more?" Sero asked Kirishima whose in front of him. Kirishima suddenly stop making Sero bump at him.

"Why did we st-mmph" Kirishima covered his mouth and look at the two people. "Shh- don't make a sound" Sero just nodded and looking at where Kirishima's looking.

They both saw a mysterious man kneeling at the girl with silver hair and a tail(?). They couldn't hear the man's mumbling but they can hear the girl's voice.

"ⱠØɄĐɆⱤ" her voice is spine chilling that even them couldn't stop tremble. Kirishima then notice the cuffs at girl's hand. "I-Its the Black Snake" this gain attention of the two who stalking.

"Black Snake?" The two boys just confused. The Sero noticed the cuffs of the girl and its very familiar to them.

"I-Isn't that I-I-Izuku's c-cuffs?" he couldn't said it straight because he still trembling in fear. "₲ØØĐ JØ฿" then the cuffs suddenly broken and about to kill the man.

"S-Sero!" He shouted making Sero use his tape to grabbed the silverette's hand. Luckily, they're near if not, the man will die before they could stop him.

"Y-You're I-Izuku right?" Sero said making that person glared at him. "ɎɄ₱, ł ₳₥ łⱫɄ₭Ʉ" then his tail whipped Sero to let him go from the tape.

"He's completely a different person" they both had the same thought about Izuku. "Ah... Hehe-HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Izuku suddenly laughed like a maniac.

"Hah~ I'm sorry, Sero-kun" his voice is now back to normal that making them not shivering and the man was about to leave but only stopped by his tail and wrapped onto him.

"Thank you for bringing back my humanity if not I might become a merciless murderer" he said while carrying the man with his tail. His tail maybe thin but it can carry heavy things.

His classmates was still shocked about what just happen. "Can you tell the teachers that stop electrocuting me? It's losing my sanity" he tries to stretch the collar but he remember that it was made from metal.

The two didn't understand what he's saying nor the situation just happen.

The both of them just nod because they couldn't risk that Izuku might really lost his humanity. Then suddenly a lot of nomus showed up.

The man that tied up is struggling and try to escape again but Izuku just chopped his nape making him lost his conscious.

Meanwhile

"Hey can somebody tell me where's the remote? I couldn't find it since yesterday" Midnight said while searching. "If its the remote, isn't that at the desk near at the tv?" Snipe said as he grabbed cola at the fridge.

She looked at the tv and saw a remote "This isn't what I'm looking for? The remote that I'm looking for is the collar's remote" an 'oh' sound can be heard.

Then the both of them saw a cat walk pass by, and carrying a remote(?). "There it is!!" she shout as she ran to catch the cat.

A few minutes later, the cat fond to Midnight and give the remote back to her. "I think the cat keeps pushing the button" she said while looking at remote. The remote button is the only destroyed and the other parts are okay.

"We should follow them now" Snipe said making Nemuri nodded and the both of them follow the other heroes whose

Back At The USJ

The three just finished fighting Nomus and looked at the entrance.

"We should help them" Izuku said as the two just nod in agree. They all run to the scene and Izuku then remember that he was at his true form.

When they get near to the entrance, they saw that the villains are retreating. They all saw that All Might keeps smiling and the teachers that with students are heavily injured.

The backup are now here to help them. "Hello mister All Might, you might need this man" Izuku then tossed the unconscious man and All Might just caught him in one hand.

"Thank you miss uhm........ who are you?" this gained attention to him and just notice a new face that they all saw.

"About that All Might-sensei, that person is......." Sero couldn't say it because he wasn't sure if it right to tell them without Izuku's permission.

"I'm your son, long lost son of yours, Izuku. And quit the drama for now because we need to help my classmates and teachers first" All Might just couldn't believe it because he thought he died years ago.

The Class 1-A who saw Izuku's other appearance couldn't even not glimpse of how beautiful he was. Girls and boys are falling in love to him even the pervert, Mineta, refused to believe that he's falling in love to a man.

They saw that his tail are wiggling which they are curious about it. "Is this real?" Mineta then touch Izuku's tail that making him suprised and use his tail to whip Mineta out.

He was blown away far, very far away from the scene. "RIP, Mineta. We will never forget your sins and once we found where your body was, we will 'bury' it very well" All of the Class 1-A thought the same and praying for the 'poor' soul.

"DON'T WISH ME DEAD!" Mineta shout but his classmates only waving at him in the sky with fake tears.

We all know that Mineta is a big(small) pervert, but he has a very big sin to all of his classmates making them not pity even an little bit of sympathy.

"Sorry *pant* we're late-" Midnight catching her breathe because she and Snipe ran to go in here.

Izuku notice the remote that Midnight brought, it was like destroyed making a irk mark appeared. "So you're the one who keeps doing that" a demon had spawn.

"It was t-the cat" Midnight trembled because she's guilty. "It's hard to transform back to my human form for now" he said but she didn't catch that, that she was confused at the moment.

"What did y-" she was interject by Izuku "Nothing." Good thing that Midnight has a patience and understand why he's acting like that.

Timeskip(Next Day)

Izuku couldn't transform back making him using his true form to others. They put a cuffs again to him and didn't even try to escape.

Flashback

"Cuff me again" the teachers are dumbfounded, why? Because they expect him that he'll escape.

"Is this one of your schemes?" Endeavour said, y'all couldn't even think he will talk to normal or should we say he's talking on his normal way.

"Yes and no, that'll be my answer" Izuku didn't talk anymore at that moment and just offered his arms to them. "Alright then" the one who's cuffing him is Midnight, because if it other heroes(Special Mention: Endeavor), it'll be a mess.

End Of Flashback

He was sitting on his desk and whistling because of boredom. The students too are bored and doing what they want at the moment.

A bang sound can be heard and mummified Aizawa enters the room. "*Laughing* You look like a mummy" Izuku laughed at Aizawa.

"It seems your attitude needs to be fixed, you still haven't change a bit" he seriously said to Izuku. "Yeah, it reminds me of our first encounter" this made his classmates curious.

"Your first encounter?" Uraraka said. "Do you want to kn-" Aizawa's scarf interfer of what will Izuku saying. It means it was a bad memory.

"Stop talking. The reason I am here, they said there will be another student for rehab" Class 1-A murmured. "Who will it this time?" Izuku confidently said.

"This person is one of the most wanted villain" A gasp can be heard and some of them tremble in fear. They're all students and their first fighting a villain was just yesterday.

"Aizawa-sensei, you know that some of us not recovered from sudden attack yesterday" they agreed at Iida's statement. "He may be dangerous, but you don't need to worry about him" he said in monotone.

"Oi! Enter now" then a man with a lot more bandages than Aizawa enters the room, grinning like he's amused of something.

"Hello Everyone, you all know me right?" a tension can felt at the room and they all(except to Izuku) stunned. "Y-You're the Reaper right?" Momo make sure that her eyes aren't playing her.

"Yup!" fear is the only emotion that the Class 1-A feel. "What the h*ll is he doing here?!" Izuku shouted and stand up. Mie widened his eyes when he saw his mother at that state.

"Why Izuku? Is there something wrong?" Aizawa saw Izuku is angry and first time seeing it. "Ma- I mean Izuku-chan, don't you want to see me?" his eyes may be covered but he puppy eyed Izuku.

"Nevermind" Izuku just sighed and back at his sit. "Seems like they knew each other" Aizawa thought because Mie was known as a free lancer killer and same goes to Izuku but doing vigilant.

"*Ehem* I'll introduce myself. My name is Mietitore Sinclair also known as the Reaper but you can call me Mie for short. Nice to meet you all." Mie said and still grinning which they find it creepy.

"Does anyone have a question?" Mie started so that they won't feel the pressure with him. "Uhm.... Why do you have many bandages?" Hagakure was the one who question first.

"Oh these, its to covered the sins of people who did this to me" this was shocking news to them to here even Aizawa who thought that he's doing it for fun because he's always laughing and enjoyed endless torturing his victims.

And Aizawa remembered what he said few years ago, he said that humans had did to him long ago. The question in his mind is, why did he said you humans? Isn't he a human?

As for Izuku, this is the first time he heard something from his past. Izuku, the mother of Mie, couldn't do anything but find out that he was part of experimentation of Black Snakes.

This time he was more determine to bring down that organization. Izuku keeps gritting his teeth, that was noticed by Mie.

"Okay, another question everyone?" Mie spoke to not have tension in the room. It was very gloomy and terrified expression he gets.

"You know Chisaki-san, Mie-san? Kero" Asui said as he grinned. "About that, we've been encounter many times so I know him very well and especially his skills" Mie half lie to her.

The first part was a obvious lie but made a big loophole so that it will look like the truth. And Mie knows Izuku's fighting skills but not much. He's very lazy analyzing people even though he has the book of knowledge.

In the outside, it can be seen that Detective Tsukauchi was there. Looking at Mie if he's telling lies or truth to every words Mie's saying.

Its very clear for Tsukauchi didn't see any lies on him. Mie is just cunning person and never fall to a trap of his enemies making him very up guard and never underestimated.

"Is there more question?" Mie spoke if someone or somebody was still curious. "Mie-san, I've notice that you've made a loophole on your second answer. Would you mind tell us what was really your relationship with him?" Momo said.

The class then look at Izuku obviously just silent to not tell something. "Hahahahaha~ looks like this year's students are sure more interested than I expected" He was amused at the current situation.

"Well, about that. Hmmp?~ I can't say that information because first of all, I'm not a information broker and second is, 'Yurei' will sure show up in public" those words were spine chilling to them.

"Seriously Mie, you used your brother to this situation?" Izuku thought because he knows that Mie is using telepathy. "Well its the truth and the detective is in outside" Izuku looked ta the window and saw Tsukauchi there.

"That's why you don't say any lies and making loopholes" He said making Mie laughed in his thoughts.

"Y-You mean that Yurei? What's connect to the two of you?" Kaminari couldn't help but to tremble in fear like others. If someone said that name, its very difficult not to tremble.

Who wouldn't? He was considered as the most feared villain of all the time and next is Mie. They both show to the whole world their tremendous power making some governments and heroes couldn't do anything to stop them.

"Hmm~ lets just say I'm acquaintance of him and for Izuku-chan, its a secret~" Mie just smile to them.

"Then why the h*ll he isn't in tartarus, Aizawa-sensei?!" Bakugo shouted and just break free from Sero's tape. Before the class was started, he was being tied up because of never ending colorful words he's saying.

Aizawa: "As for that question, he's kinda scary and the people who guarding him traumatized"
Mie: "Its not my fault that they were traumatized"
Izuku: "In other words he used his eyes right?"
Aizawa: "Yeah, how do you know that?"
Izuku: "About that, I'm one of his victims"
Aizawa: "I feel bad for you"
Mie: "Hey! It wasn't my fault at that time!"
Izuku: "Yeah, yeah I know that. That's why I forgive you"
Uraraka: "We all know that he's scary, why are you afraid of him, Aizawa-sensei?"
*Whispers of the students*
Izuku and Aizawa: "He's a masochist"
Mie: "Aren't you too, Ma- I mean Izuku-chan?!" *Pointing his index finger to Izuku*
Class 1-A: "Why does he keeps saying 'Ma' to Midoriya/Izuku? And Izuku is also a masochist?!"
Izuku: "I admit that I'm a masochist but not like you, you know. And by the way, I'm the who put your head at Tokyo Tower" *grinning*
Mie: "Hehe.... he" *Gloomy face*
Class 1-A: "He's the one who is scarier"

Aizawa on the other hand, debating in his mind of whose more scarier to the two of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra:

Kim: "Okay Cut!"

Then they all stopped their acting and chatting to each other for fun and for the next chapter.

Izuku: *removing the wig* "I don't like being dress up as a girl"
Mie: "But its good at you, especially you're our cinnamon roll"
Kai and Haru: "Is it over?"
Kim: "What brings you two here?"
Haru: "Is it wrong to be in here?" *puppy eyed*
Kim: *blushing* "No its just, its not your cue so that's why I'm asking you"
Bakugo: "Oi Author-san! Where's your promised to me?!"
Kim: "Come here"
Bakugo: *Walks to Author's direction* "What is it?"
Kim: *whispering something* "Okay" *Offered her hand for handshake*
Bakugo: "Okay" *Grinning and handshaking*
Izuku: "What did you tell him, Author-san?"
Kim: *Smiling* "Do you wanna know?"
Izuku: *Sweatdrop* "No thank you"

At the view where the Class 1-A was

Izumi: "Katsumi and I will be at cafeteria to eat. Would you like to come with us?"
Ashido: "Nah I'm full"
Uraraka: "Me too"
Izumi: "Is that so?" *disappointed*
Katsumi: "Don't be disappointed, how about I'll pay for your food"
Izumi: *hugs her* "Your the best"

The two of them left and went to cafeteria.

Uraraka: "Author-san sure is scary"
Jiro: "Yeah I agree"
Todoroki: "And Bakugo got another photos again" *looking at the photos at his hands*
Momo: "Where did you get that?" *tries to look at the photos*
Todoroki: "Hey this is my shot so get yours"
Momo: *creates a camera and leave at the scene very fast*
Uraraka: "She's fast"
Iida: "She's faster than me"
Asui: "Hey have you seen Hagakure-san? Kero" *looking everywhere*
Ashido: "Yeah I don't see her, where is she?"
Hagakure: "Guys, I just out for taking something"
Ashido: "What is it?"
Hagakure: "This" *showing a bunch of photos*

The photos contains cute stolen of them while acting. They all awed at how cute they are.

Uraraka: "Then why Deku sweatdropped?"
Ashido: "I dunno"
Hagakure: "Me too I don't know"
*The girls looked at Todoroki*
Todoroki: "I-I don't know anything" *quickly use his quirk and run*
Jiro: "After him!"

All the girls are followed Todoroki. One thing that they didn't notice is that, one of the photos that he had was fall from his pocket and was saw by Tokoyami and pick it up then suddenly nosebleed.

Kaminari: "What's that?" *looking at the photo and then nosebleed*
Kirishima: "Why are you nosebleeding?" Out of his curiosity, he looked at the photo. He do the same thing does the two do.
*One by one boys looked at the photo and nosebleed*

The photo contains of Izuku was smiling in green two-piece bikini exposing his white and tender skin. The shot was in the low angle making it lewd.

The boys suddenly remembered that there's a pervert in the class. They all look around of where Mineta was. When they saw him, he was about to escape.

Iida: "Don't let him escape!! Mission: Protecting Izuku from Perverts! Assemble!" *started to run*

Mineta immediately run from them and protecting pictures from them.

Kim: "Ara ara~ they sure are very lively children" *then remembered that I'm only the same age as them*

Izuku, Mie, Haru and Kai sweatdropped at what just happened. It was only a friendly chat of them then it turns into a riot and like starting a war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Can someone tell me, why the h*ll I keeps getting another idea of doing another stories than doing this work first? (ノ ̄□ ̄)ノ︵ ┻━┻

3032 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

49.6K 1.9K 75
Full title: ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ (๐˜”๐˜๐˜ˆ/๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -~:~- ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž - (๐ง.) ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
12.7K 155 26
This is a SFW fan fiction โš ๏ธI do not own any of the characters. I just made the story lineโš ๏ธ Deku is a villain due to being bullied continuously by...
95.8K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...