°Your Fault° - | T.K |

By Snowflower130

°Your Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae ... More

°Characters & Introduction°
°CHAPTER - 1°
°CHAPTER - 2°
°CHAPTER - 3°
°CHAPTER - 4°
°CHAPTER - 6°
°CHAPTER - 7°
°CHAPTER - 8°
°CHAPTER - 9°
°CHAPTER - 10°
°CHAPTER - 11°
°CHAPTER - 12°
°CHAPTER - 13°
°CHAPTER - 14°
°CHAPTER - 15°
°CHAPTER - 16°
°CHAPTER - 17°
Not A Chap
°CHAPTER - 18°
°CHAPTER - 19°
°CHAPTER - 20°
°CHAPTER - 21°
°CHAPTER - 22°
°CHAPTER - 23°
°CHAPTER - 24°
°CHAPTER - 25°
°CHAPTER - 26°
°CHAPTER - 27°
°CHAPTER - 28°
°CHAPTER - 29°
°CHAPTER - 30°
°CHAPTER - 31°
°CHAPTER - 32°
Just A Quick Question
°CHAPTER - 33°
°CHAPTER - 34°
°CHAPTER - 35°
°CHAPTER - 36°
°CHAPTER - 37°
°CHAPTER - 38°
°CHAPTER - 39°
°CHAPTER - 40°
°CHAPTER - 41°
°CHAPTER - 42°
°CHAPTER - 43°
°CHAPTER - 44°
°CHAPTER - 45°
°CHAPTER - 46°
°CHAPTER - 47°
°CHAPTER- 48°
°CHAPTER - 49°
°CHAPTER - 50°
°EPILOGUE°

°CHAPTER - 5°

6.4K 371 170
By Snowflower130

  Hello, it's me (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
  Double update heheh

▼△▼△▼△▼△

It was two days after the day that Jungkook and Taehyung had met each other. Jungkook has already packed most of the items, he hadn't really unpacked after moving to Seoul, so that saved his effort from unpacking.

"Junghyun! Stop pulling my hand or I'll lock you in your room when we reach home.", Jungkook sternly says to his little boy who is tugging at his hand stubbornly as he wants to eat ice cream.

Little Junghyun pouted. "But Appa~", he whined again tugging his hand, "I want ice cream. You said you'll give Hyunie ice cream. That's why Hyunie come with you, Appa. Why you always lie?", he said frowning as he looked at his appa, who looked like he was searching for a room in the big building he had brought him to.

Jungkook almost pouts because his child is always calling him a liar. Yes, he did said that he would buy him ice cream and trust him, he will.

But for God's sake, it was only eleven in the morning and Hyunie hasn't even eaten his breakfast. How can he buy him ice cream?

His initial plan was to take Hyunie to the mall, he had to buy some essentials and he could buy some ice-cream too.

Easy peasy.

Also he had already left his house when he received a call from his manager that he had to come to the building to sign some documents.

Now, neither was Jin at home nor could he leave his troublesome son, who surely will turn the house upside down, alone there. So, he was, at last, left with no choice but to bring the boy with him. It was some kind of holiday at the school, so he didn't have classes that day.

Jungkook huffs lowly in relief as he finally finds the office to his manager. He turns to his little whiny baby as he squats in front of him.

"Okay, Hyunie, listen.", he holds the boy by his shoulders, "Baby, I have to go and talk to my manager-"

"Manger who make Appa idol like V?", Junghyun cuts him off by asking. His eyes literally shinning at the mention of his appa becoming an idol, like his favorite, V.

Jungkook couldn't help but let out a small smile. He ruffles the boy's hair.

"Yes, baby. That one. Also, manager , not manger.", he corrects, "He is in this room and I can't take you inside with me. So, I want you to stay here and sit there and do not move from there till I come back." He points to the couch that was kept in the waiting area.

"But appa...Hyunie want ice cwream." he pouts.

Jungkook sighs. "After this, Jungoo. Okay, we'll have it after I come back.", he says as he stands up and passes his phone to the child.

"Here, play your game on it and absolutely do not get down from here.", he warns sternly as he waits for the boy to answer.

"Yeash yesh, Hyunie issh big boy. Hyunie knows, Appa. Just go.", the boy murmurs uninterestedly as he already engulfs himself into some game on his Appa's phone.

Jungkook was still a little worried but goes away nonetheless. Junghyun glances up as the door to the opposite of couch is shut. He smirks as he flips the hair on his forehead back to his head.

He quickly closes off the game playing on the phone and jumps down off the couch. "Appa is sho stupid, hehe.", he mumbles through a giggle.

He smiles widely as looks around. He walks down a hallway where many pictures were displayed. His wide doe eyes sparkle as he glances around greedily taking in details of the place.

At the end of the hallway he sees an elevator and a staircase. He pouts as he tries to reach up for pressing the button to operate the elevator, but sadly he is not that tall.

He huffs as he gives up and finally turns his attention to the stairs that were spiraling upwards. He starts climbing as his wide doe eyes take in the surrounding areas.

Suddenly a man passes by him and the ice cream in his hands catches his attention. His puppy eyes lit up as he starts waddling faster after the man.

He sees another woman poking her fingers into some machine and soon she placed a cup below it and- wow, ice cream start coming out of it.

"Waah... Hyunie want ice-cream too.", he exclaims as he starts running to the woman, who sadly turns to the other direction and walks away. Little Junghyun pouts and a frown takes place over his little chubby face.

He waddles towards the machine quietly and cranes his neck upwards to glance at it. He raises a hand up and tries to jump, trying to reach up to his ice-cream.

"Why Hyunie so small? Appa is tall.", he huffs cutely as he crosses his smol arms across his chest sourly.

"Maybe  ice-cream was bad,  like that stoly in  bwook where the fox not eat the grapes.", he thought out loud and suddenly exclaims, "Ahan, that's why Hyunie can't eat it." He nods to himself very proudly, satisfied with his own words and theory.

A low chuckle from behind him startles the little boy. He quickly turns around and looks up to find a tall man who is looking down at him as he chuckles and has his gums full on display.

His doe eyes widen as starts shine in them. He excitedly clutches onto the pants of the male, jumping up and down as he squeals.

"You are SUGA!!!", he screams loudly as he looks up at him wide - eyed, a large boxy-smile adoring his face.

Yoongi is surprised by the sudden outburst of the kid but smiles kindly nonetheless as he sits down on his knees to reach the boy's height.

"Yes kid, I'm SUGA. Do you know me?", he asks as he sees the boy excitedly nod his head up and down.

"Yes, yes. Hyunie like your songs and Hyunie like you very much too.", he exclaims as he clutches the older's large hand in his both little ones and swings them from side to side excitedly.

Yoongi is shocked. He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly because most of his songs are not uhm.. you can say.. appropriate for children to listen?

"Really? Haha. I'm glad, kid.", he says with a small laugh at the child's enthusiast nonetheless.

He looks at the jumpy boy as he sees him looking up at him with sparkly eyes. "Why do you like me?", he asks.

Junghyun excitedly jumps before he points a finger to Suga gesturing him to wait as he excitedly pats his pant pockets. Yoongi watches as the boy pats the pockets on his left side before shaking his head and searching the other one. "Yes!", he exclaims seemingly have found the thing he was looking for.

He pats a few times before he takes out a pair of googles and puts them on holding it with his both hands.

"Sweg!", the child exclaims making Yoongi laugh loudly at the boy's cute gestures. He squats down to ruffle the boy's hair. "You're so cute, kid! What's your name?", he asks, smiling widely, gums full on display.

"My name is Hyunie.", he tells the older cutely pointing at himself adorably.

Yoongi nods as he pets the boy's head. "It's nice to meet you, Hyunie. You're a very smart boy.", he praises with a smile.

The boy smiles widely at the praise. "Thank you! You're very cool too. Very cool." and just for the effects he even spreads his arms to show how cool he thinks Yoongi is.

Yoongi coos at the boy. The boy reminds him of someone, a someone he can't point his finger at but definitely knows.

The boy's smile and bread cheeks looked awfully familiar.

And those eyes, those big sparkly pair of doe eyes. Also that mole on the tip of his nose, it's pricking his eyes.

Nonetheless shaking the thoughts for now, "Which one of my songs is your favorite, kid?", he asks curiously.

The boys lit up once again. "Sheeesaw! And Daechitwa Daechitwa! Hyunie loves it.", he squeals excitedly doing some weird gestures with his hands like rappers do making Yoongi laugh. He ruffles the cute boy's hair.

He sighs in relief. At least the boy hasn't heard him cursing a storm in his songs.

At least not that much.

Suddenly the boy screams loudly making Yoongi hiss at the loudness and runs away shouting - "J-HOOOOPE".

Hoseok who is startled, turns around with a baffled expression and lets out an 'oh' when a weight is suddenly clutched onto his right leg.

He looks down to see a kid with a big boxy smile looking up at him with wide doe eyes. He smiles brightly at the adorable kid too and ruffles the boy's hair as he gently gets his leg out of the child's hold and squats down.

"Hey little one!", he greets cheerfully.

"Hoseok-ah?", he hears Yoongi call out as he reaches the two of them. "Hello, hyung.", he greets him too as he looks up to him.

"You're not J-Hope?", Junghyun asks through a pout as he frowns confused.

Hoseok chuckles as he picks up the little boy in his arm who squeals a little and giggles loudly as Hoseok makes swooshing noises as he bounces the boy in his arms like some airplane taking off.

And then he says, "I am J-Hope, baby. The one and only. I'm your hope, you're my hope... I am J-...?"

"Hope!!", Junghyun completes for him clapping his hands and then wraps his arm around Hoseok's neck so he doesn't fall.

"But...", he suddenly pouts, looking at him with eyes wide in realization.

"But what, cupcake?", Hoseok asks confused by the suddenly pouting boy.

"Suga called you Hoesock? You're J-Hope, right?", he asks cluelessly with a big frown on his face.

Suga laughs at that making the boy pout. "Hmpph.. Why are you laughing at Hyunie? Appa said its bad to laugh at others.", he says with a huff as he narrows his eyes at Yoongi with puffed cheeks.

Suga chuckles as he raises his hand in surrender. "Nothing, kid. He is J-Hope but I call him Hoseok 'cause it's his nickname. And it's Ho-seok not Hoe-sock.",he says knowing it would be stupid of him to explain the little boy about stage names.

"Oooh.. Okay.", he says nodding his head cutely, looking like he was registering a deep fact in his little brain.

Then he again turns to Hoseok.

"Hyunie likes you very much and he like chicken noodle soup wit shoda on the shide!", the little boy exclaims excitedly with the biggest smile on his face.

Hoseok laughs at the adorable child and how cutely he pronounced the title of his latest single hit. "Aww, you're so cute, Hyunie. I'm glad you liked it, cutie.", he says as he boops the boys nose making him giggle.

He turns to Suga with the boy in his arm. "Hyung, he is so cute. I'm melting.", he pouts as he smiles at the boy who is now playing with the necklace on his neck and poking his dimples while giggling.

"He is definitely cute.", Suga agrees nodding his head.

Meanwhile Taehyung who just entered the hallway spots Hoseok and Yoongi standing there and moves towards them.

"Hyung, did you seem my bag- oh who's this little one here?", he asks excitedly. His eyes lightning up instantly as soon as he spots the child in his hyung's arms.

Taehyung loved children and there wasn't any hiding in it.

He watches as the child peeks at him from over Hoseok's shoulder. The child tilts his head for a second as he stares intensely at him, making Taehyung coo out loud.

"Oh this is our cute little fan. Hyunie!", Hoseok answers as he turns towards Taehyung and the child was fully visible to him.

The child was indeed cute, thought Taehyung, with big doe eyes, cute chubby cheeks, pouty lips , and mole on the under side of his lower lip and one at the peak of his nose.

"Hey there, little man.", Taehyung waves at him smiling widely as he proceeds to take the mask off his face.

As soon as the mask is off the boy squeals loudly before he shouts, "YOU ARE V!!!!!"

Hoseok flinched a little as the boy almost screamed in his ear while Yoongi again hisses, the only reason he doesn't like children that much.

Taehyung chuckles loudly as he nods his head. "Yes, little man. Do you know me?", he asks excitedly in a soft tone as he pinches the boy's chubby cheeks.

"Yes, yes, yes!", the boy aggressively nods his head as he shouts excitedly. Hoseok struggles to hold the jumpy boy who is literally jumping in his arms right now.

"Calm down, cupcake. You'll fall and hurt yourself.", Hoseok says as he tightens his hold on the Kid.

Junghyun shakes his head as he spreads his arm towards Taehyung. "Wanna go to V.", he says pouting, wanting Taehyung to pick him up.

Taehyung coos at the little boy as he instantly takes the boy from Hobi and engulfs the boy in his arms.

He swears his heart swelled from the way the boy immediately wrapped his little arms around his neck and hugged him excitedly.

The boy pulls back after a moment, his doe eyes wide and twinkling and a big boxy smile adorning his lips.

"You ale Hyunie's fabrit(favorite) idol. Hyunie loves your songs very much. You're so cool and you're vely handsome- most hansome. Hyunie iz your biggest fan, you know. You're the best.", the boy says excitedly, his speech he has learned to say when he'll meet his idol, as he cups his favorite idols face with his little hands which could barely cover the idol's cheeks.

Taehyung smiles even wider, mirroring the one the little boy in his arms had on his face. "Oh, really? Thank you, little man and you are very handsome too.", he says pinching the boy's nose.

Junghyun's face brightens. "Hyunie is hansome?", he asks excitedly, wide eyed, pointing to himself.

Taehyung nods his head at that. "Yes, yes. Very handsome!", he exclaims as he pinches the boy's nose.

"Can Hyunie take a selfie to show my appa? Please. Please. Pwetty please. Appa said Hyunie can not take selfie with you because you are very big idol.", the boy says, pouting adorably at the last part.

Taehyung ruffled the boy's hair as he says, "Of course you can take selfie, little man. You don't have to say please."

The boy who looked too immersed in the blue studs Taehyung was sporting, just nodded his Head while Suga and Hoseok walk away to the cafeteria 'cause they needed a coffee. They waved a bye at Taehyung and the boy but the boy was too busy, now with Taehyung's hair, causing Hobi to pout because he didn't get to say goodbye to the boy but he decided to let the boy be immersed in the TaeTae world and walks away waving a bye to the brunette male.

Taehyung walks to the couch placed there and sets the boy down on it before taking a seat himself. The boy takes onto his shoulders as a support as he tries to stand on the plush couch. The older instantly wraps one of his arms around the boys hips to hold him up.

Taehyung passes a warm smile to the boy and cooed at his adorable attempt to stand himself up. Something in him wants to fight the world for the little one and protect him from this whole shady world.

He pulls his phone out of the back pocket of his jeans and scoops the excited boy up, placing him on his lap.

They both take a few selfies before the boy fishes his own phone out and opens the camera app and holds it out to Taehyung.

"Take on Appa's phone?", he requested with puppy eyes to the older.

"Of course, baby.", the older says taking a few selfies on the other device too.

Taehyung is startled as Junghyun pecks his cheek at the same time he pressed the click button.

The latter gives him a sheepish smile as he shrugs. "Hyunie takes photos with appa like this too. Sorry.", he apologized as he thought Taehyung didn't like that.

Taehyung chuckles at the boy's cuteness and kisses the boy's cheek too. "That's alright, baby.", he says.

"J-hope and Suga go away?", Junghyun asks, pouting as looks around finally noticing the absence of the other two males.

Taehyung chuckles. "Yes, they went to get a coffee."

The boy scrunched his nose. "Hyunie don't like coffee. It tastes yuck.", he says fake gagging as Taehyung laughs in amusement.

"I don't like coffee too.", Taehyung replies as he sees the smile appear on the boy's face. "But you shouldn't drink coffee, little man. You're very small now.", he adds.

Junghyun pouts. "Hyunie is a big boy."

"Yes, you are. But you're still not big enough to have coffee, little man.", he says pinching the boy's nose.

"But Hyunie don't drink coffee. Appa does not give Hyunie any coffee.", he says, "But he said it was only for big boys so Hyunie drink it when appa was not looking and it was yuckk." He makes a disgusted expression.

Taehyung laughs loudly. The boy was too adorable. And cute too. Also his puppy like doe eyes were so cute.

"Don't tell appa. Okay?", the boy demands as he points a finger at Taehyung and narrows his eyes.

"I would not dare.", Taehyung says , trying to suppress his laughter.

And suddenly they heard a voice yelling.

"Jeon Junghyun!"

___________________________________________

Words: 3009

Is that a cliffhanger? Oh no...

Anyways, hope you guys are liking the story..

Is this story going on too fast? Or does it seem boring?
I think it's going too fast....

But let's be honest, I'm not at all capable of writing slow-burn stories. I just.. Can't...

Welp, anyways, see y'all in next update.
Bye bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 5.3K 40
"Please don't do this to me, Jungkook, my life will fall apart" Taehyung begged as he sat on his knees in front of Jungkook, fingers entangled with e...
81.7K 3.2K 29
"H-hey... shh... why do you always start crying when I ask about our child? What happened with our baby?" Jungkook said as he wiped Taehyung's tears...
30.5K 1.7K 18
IDGAF [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook (Billionaire...
381K 19.9K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...