Diamonds Dancing

By radteens

A recently widowed music producer and father of two struggles to balance parenthood and work-life, and thus... More

Full Description
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven "Part 1"
Eleven "Part 2"
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One "Part 1"
Twenty One "Part 2"
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight "Part One"
Thirty Eight "Part Two"
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven "Part One"
Forty Seven "Part Two"
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
SOS / An Intervention
Lonely Star (Slater's Pov)
Coming Down (Rika's Pov)
Glimpse of Us: A Complete Timeline

Forty Seven "Part Three"

52.5K 2K 1.9K
By radteens

PART THREE

As bad as it sounded, she was starting to lose all hope. It had almost been two weeks and still, nothing had changed.

Every single night she would come to the hospital with a cooked meal which she had made all by herself. It usually took her the entire day to make hence why she came by at dinner time, she was not used to making such meals but that wasn't going to stop her.

And every night she was told the same thing by the lovely nurses—'sorry, no updates today'—to which she would sigh heavily at before thanking the nurses for their cooperation and be on her merry way. She would eat the now lukewarm meal on her lonely subway ride home, worrying incessantly.

Was he okay? Why wasn't he waking up? How much longer would it be?

Twelve nights of home-cooked meals that were made for nothing. Twelve nights wondering how he was doing, how her girls were holding up. Twelve nights of her mind wreaking pure havoc.

Despite being in contact with Vera, she still had yet to see the sweet innocent little girls that filled her hazy thoughts daily.

The last thing she wanted was to make them feel more overwhelmed than they already were?

She feared her presence would irritate them? Maybe even disgust them... After all, she had taken the cowardly way out and not even said goodbye to them face-to-face.

She was losing hope, slowly yet surely, and doing that was not something Rika Sato-Johnson believed in.

Being alone, homeless, hungry, for nights on end on the cold streets of New York had taught her one thing.

That was to never give up.

She didn't give up on him, she refused to do that and so when she started to feel like her hope was slipping, she did something new.

It was no secret that she didn't know much about the world, she didn't have the first clue about the wonders of the world let alone all the different cuisines. But, on that thirteenth night, she tried something different.

She attempted to make him a cultural meal from his home country, Russia

The recipes she had found online were overwhelming, to say the least, she didn't know the first thing there was to make a homemade authentic dish.

However, like everything else in her life, she pushed forward and tried her best.

It appeared her change of dinner choices worked in her favour because that night when she went over to the hospital, she was met with relieved faces.

"So he's really awake?" She repeated, a bashful smile spreading onto her concerted face. "And his daughters... They were able to see him? Is he... okay?"

A blonde-haired nurse gave her a comforting nod, looking up from her pile of notes. "He's absolutely fine, darling. We were able to run a few tests on him, and they all came back normal."

Rika let out the imaginary breath she had been holding for the last two weeks. Her cheeks were a rosy red from the frosty air outside, she had been travelling in the freezing cold. Wrapped up in a black longline coat and a fluffy scarf around her neck, her leather gloved hands held onto the bag of food tightly.

"There's currently someone in his room right now, but you're more than welcome to go in and see him. I'm sure he'll be ecstatic to see his lovely girlfriend..." The nurse said with a teasing wink, gesturing to the bag.

Heat crept up her skin, finding her rosy cheeks and staining them a brighter shade of crimson. "You sweet little thing, bringing him in food every day. I'll make sure to let him know so that you can get the girlfriend of the year award."

Girlfriend. There it was again.

She didn't have the heart to tell the kind woman that she was merely his children's nanny. Ex nanny.

In fact, they had spoken every day and each day the woman gave her a look of pity, reassuring her that the love of her life would wake up.

A rather awkward laugh tumbled out of the nervous woman's lips. "You know what, I should probably take this food in before it gets cold." She trailed off, wanting nothing more than to switch on from the g-word subject.

She had never been called anyone's girlfriend before, it wasn't something she thought sounded normal for her to possess the title of.

She had never been anyone's daughter, girlfriend or best friend. Intimate labels felt foreign to her, she was used to things such as 'nanny', 'homeless', 'orphan', no one cared enough to view her as anything truly meaningful to them.

It wasn't like she was his girlfriend anyway, she reminded herself.

Taking a step away from the front desk, she uttered her farewell and walked down the corridor until she found the private rooms.

She was met with another set of nurses, after explaining who she was there to see, they allowed her to enter his private room.

Her hand reached out to grab ahold of the door handle, although the moment she started to turn it, it was ripped open.

She was met with glassy jade-green eyes and ash blonde hair.

"Oh— Vera, hey!" The nanny gasped out as her body was pulled into a tight hug. "How is everything?"

Though she didn't quite receive the normal response she was hoping for.

Her face was smashed against the blonde's warm hands as she pulled out of the hug and squeezed her cold cheeks. "I'm so glad you're here!" She exclaimed loudly, pressing a feathery kiss on her forehead. "You can keep my annoying brother company now, he's been ruining my mood with his morbid comments."

Rika's nose scrunched up in confusion, watching as the woman dropped her hands and gathered her things up from a nearby chair in such hurry. "Wait what? You're leaving already?"

She still hadn't looked over at the bed yet, but she didn't have to. His presence was that all she needed to know that he was there, staring at her.

It all happened so quickly.

"Yeah, the girls dropped by with Devin and me earlier but they left for dinner. I promised them I'd be back to tuck them into bed and it's already almost eight-thirty." It was slightly impressive how fast the words were coming out,

"You don't mind if I leave, right?" There was no reason for her question to be asked since she was already halfway out of the door, leaving no room for any ifs or buts.

Her face fell, the feeling of guilt washing over her.

How could she possibly force the poor woman to stay when she was probably so emotionally drained, she thought.

"No, no. Of course not." She insisted, her bright eyes glossing over at the mention of the little girls she missed ever so much. "I'll be fine here, you go."

Vera beamed a thankful grin, shoving her coat on. "You absolute angel. Call me if you need anything, yeah?"

"Uh, sure."

Then she was nowhere to be found, gone with the wind.

Slater took one glimpse at her bewildered expression and pushed his head back against the hard pillow. He seemed unfazed by the strange exchange. Turning his attention to the ceiling, he licked his dry lips.

His sarcastic voice circled the room, overtaking her senses altogether. "Only friends and family are allowed to visit the patients, Johnson. I don't remember authorising such a visit to take place."

Strike one.

It wasn't a lie. He was really awake, and he was well enough to hold a conversation.

She wanted to say nothing and just stare at him, however she realised he probably wanted some normalcy and coached herself to be as calm as she could be.

"I—um, I brought you dinner." Her shaky hand lifted, showing him the paper bag.

He barely spared her a glance, settling his eyes onto the rustling bag.

"So I heard." He then gestured to her to pass him over the bag and shuffled up into a seated position. To which she did, with an insane amount of preparation.

She had to hold her breath, walk her unstable legs over and stand next to him. He was acting so normal, so why couldn't she?

She didn't know what to expect but it most certainly was not that. Of course, it wasn't a fairytale or some kind of romance novel, there wasn't going to be an unrealistic moment of him breaking down to her of all people.

He never gave his emotions away and he wasn't going to suddenly start now because he was in the hospital.

She should've known better.

"According to my sister, you've been doing that every single night. If I didn't know any better, I'd start thinking you were a crazed stalker or some shit. Tell me, should I be worried and call security?"

Strike two.

Rika couldn't find it in her to reply as he opened up the bag and paused, he didn't give his expression away, simply pulling out the familiar dish and staring at it.

He could sense it in her restricted body language and the way her eyes softened on their own accord.

She felt bad for him, even after everything he had said to her, put her through, she always saw the good in him.

He hated that she couldn't even talk to him properly because she didn't want to trigger him. He knew her too well to know that she was walking on eggshells around him.

"Don't do that, Johnson." He scoffed, avoiding her eyes by opening the warm container up and reaching for the metal spoon.

Rika's straight brows furrowed together, her voice was barely there. "Don't do what?" She mumbled, finally finding her voice.

"Feel bad for me. Stare at me with pity. I don't need you to start doing the same shit others have been doing all my life. I thought you of all people would get me."

Strike three.

Despite understanding where he was coming from, she wasn't happy with his distant answer. She licked her lips, searching his cold hardened face. "I know what you're doing. You want me to leave because you think you deserve to be alone, and that's why you're being so mean right now. But no one deserves to be alone, not even you."

She wasn't wrong. He wasn't exactly being the most friendly. Taking in his current situation and she didn't blame him, but he also didn't have to be so nasty.

He chuckled darkly, picking his head up to switch his gaze back onto hers. "That's cute." She missed hearing the raspy tone of his voice, she didn't realise how much until she was sitting in front of him. "Not even me, baby? Not even the big monster?" He mocked, finding her words rather amusing and overly innocent.

"That's not what I meant." She responded lowly. She wasn't budging, however, the squinting of her watery eyes told him otherwise.

Reluctantly, he stopped his taunts, seeing the way her face fell. She was sensitive, much like everyone else in his sorry life, he reminded himself.

Slater didn't bother to be coy, shrugging his shoulders. "Alright, whatever. I had my first overdose when I was seventeen, this is nothing. I'm a big boy, I know how to handle this."

Her eyes narrowed down on his, she crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll stay until you've finished your food."

It was like she was talking to his daughters, telling him that she wouldn't be satisfied until she saw an empty plate.

"Every foster kid has a fucked up past, Rika, and guess fucking what. I have an addiction problem, it's not a big deal." He sighed, this time more controlled and with less sarcasm on his tongue.

"Isn't there a reason you want to work with kids, so that the ones who are abused or mistreated don't have to go through the same shit you went through?"

Her heart was beating uncontrollably fast. She blinked, stunned by his assumption.

Correction, the reality of his statement. He knew. He knew everything.

She didn't know why she was so taken aback, and when he went further on the explain himself, her anxiety heightened.

"You don't get those kind of scars from a normal case of bullying, so who was it? A shitty social worker with anger issues?" He questioned, taking his first mouthful of the soup.

No one had ever really asked her to talk about her scars or where they came from, so the question itself made her nostrils sting and burning tears in her eyes appear.

Feeling all kinds of insecure, she simply bobbed her head in a wordless nod.

"Knew it." Slater's chest rumbled in a low hum, agreeing with himself. "It's always the fucked social worker."

Say something, anything, Rika pleaded her own self and still, nothing came out.

He didn't miss a beat, filling in the blank. "You know my father always had a reason for everything he did. It started off nice and easy with a good old fashioned belt, said it would teach me some discipline or manners. Whatever that fucking means."

Another mouthful, he continued. The memories were so natural for him that he didn't even recoil at the sheer thought. "Then came the cigarette burns, that's when he decided he couldn't be fucked to find a real ashtray after a long gruelling day of being an abusive piece of shit. Though, probably my most favourite method of his was the metal rods. You see, they really did the job and left their mark."

Metal rods. Her ears rung, trying to process it all.

The sting started to burn until she was forced to let the first tear fall.

He let out a humourless chuckle, finishing his soup. "Not literally. You can't see them."

He made sure of it. His body and neck, head to fucking toe, were covered in ink.

"The first time I did coke, that feeling of disgust I felt every night, quickly went away. I realised I could live a little longer and act normal. He couldn't touch me when I was high, because I knew how to handle myself."

As he said that, the machine started to sound louder with the lines started to rise and fall in quicker beats.

"Slater." She cut in, panic tracing onto her face. Her hand jutted out to touch the side of his arm.

He did his famous eye roll. "It's fine." Brushing it off, he didn't stop there.

"It wasn't until I tried meth that I figured out that feeling could go away for longer periods of time. I was hooked on it from the first time, that was all it took." By now, he was finished eating, setting his empty container onto the little tray table on the other side of him.

He was being one hundred per cent raw and authentic, making her feel like she could release the breath she had been holding for so long.

So much so, that she found herself opening her mouth.

"I was eight when she first locked me in a room for days with no food or water. It was the first time anybody important had come to see the kids, and she said that I was too Asian looking to go anywhere." Rika blurted out, averting her eyes to look at the ground where her feet were.

He didn't step in and say any kind of coddling phrases, rather he let her talk freely.

"Every other week of punishments turned into daily torture." She sucked in a deep breath, visibly shaken up as she blinked away her tears. "I-I thought it would never end until the night the care home burned down. I remember wishing I went down in the fire, but I'm happy I didn't."

She squinted, looking into the far distance. "I'm happy I didn't because I would have never met Marco. He took me off the streets and helped me finish school. He helped me apply to colleges, made me work hard so that I could fend for myself."

She gnawed at her lip. Strangely, it was like a weight had been lifted off her shoulder.

"I don't look back at the past in anger. I'm glad it happened to me of all people because I know now what I don't want any other child to feel. If I can be the one person to protect a child that needs protecting, I'll do it in a heartbeat."

He could see the immense emotion behind her hazy regard, the differences in their viewpoint were clear as day.

Where he dealt with his trauma with resentment, she chose to be resilient.

There was something so enviable and admirable about her moral compass.

"That makes more sense than any of my shit does. Maybe the world needs more minds like yours."

The corners of her lips twisted. "But if we didn't have your mind, then how would any of the catchy top hits exist?"

Her comment broke off the seriousness of the conversation, allowing a hint of playfulness to return.

Slater took his bottom lip into his mouth to hide his amusement, his eyebrows rose in false surprise. "Where exactly would you have listened to these 'top hits', Nanny McPhee."

She glared at him. "Being poor doesn't equal being socially inept. You do know that music is accessible almost everywhere, right?"

"Mm. Big words from you, that's new. Learn that over the free time you've had away from me?"

She was waiting for the jab, the one about her leaving her nanny position at his household.

Her blush made contact immediately.

Wanting to know about the girls, she assumed it would be the correct time to ask how they were.

However, when she looked over at him and opened her mouth. The words died on her tongue and she closed it again. This happened a few times before eventually he gave her an odd look, and picked his phone up from the tray table.

She watched as he unlocked his phone and started to go through it.

"Lilly's fine. Jan won't talk to me." He relayed, confessing to her so openly.

He knew her far too well to know what was on her mind.

Rika sighed, her heart feeling less heavy. "I'm sure she's just overwhelmed with everything right now. It's a lot for a child to take it and try and understand."

Once he had found what he was looking for on the flashing device, he held it up to one ear and scoffed.

"Her father's a junkie. What is there to understand about that, mishka?"

Before she could frown and let out her opinion on the matter, he cleared his throat and spoke into the phone.

"Hi, Anthony. I need to be picked up from Lenox Hill." Anthony, or in other words, Slater Ivanov's personal driver.

Her eyes widened, she wasn't sure if she had heard him right.

The phone call was less than ten seconds long, clearly Anthony didn't ask many questions.

"Cool. Be here in ten." He hung up.

She didn't waste any time voicing her concerns, he placed his phone down and started to pull the IV out of his arm.

"—Slater! What do you think you're doing?! You can't possibly leave without the doctor saying you can."

His dirty blonde hair was matted and dishevelled, he had been able to have a shower after the doctor had left in the early morning before his sister and daughters arrived. But since he had no access to any styling products, it was left in his messy bed head state.

The scruff on his jaw was a full-blown beard, but it only made him look more rugged. Luckily for him, the tattoos crawling up his skin hid the sickly pale hue from the exhaustion his body felt.

He got up from the bed, a deep groan escaping him as he stretched his limbs out. "There's nothing wrong with me, I don't need to take up a bed when someone else probably needs it more than me."

"You were in critical condition, you need to rest. You need to stay somewhere you know professionals will be able to take over if something is to go wrong." She explained, hopelessly.

Ignoring her completely, he reached for the bag of clothes Vera had left him and yanked the hospital gown off in one go. Her head snapped to the side as a reflex, her cheeks burning once again.

He didn't question her awkward action, she was avoiding his body to be respectful but it only made him want to roll his lifeless eyes. "I don't believe I asked for your opinion, kotik. I'm discharging myself, I feel fine."

Slipping a t-shirt on, he found a pair of jogging bottoms and put them on next. Of course, he was wearing boxers, he didn't miss that step, he put them on first thing after his shower.

He patted around for his phone, forgetting that it was on the tray still until he turned around and looked at the bed.

After pocketing his phone, and double-checking for any other personal belongings, his eyes found hers. "You ready to go?"

She wondered if it was a reoccurring thing in her life for people to behave so frantically, a small huff came out of her in disbelief.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. You're crazy if you think the doctor will let you go home early, I'm going to tell him that you're acting irrationally." She snitched in a telltale way.

He hummed. "You think Michael, who came to my wedding and who I see as an old friend, is going to listen to you?"

"Yes, I do actually." She held her head up high, the joke was on him. She had spoken to his doctor, and he happened to like her.

Well, that was why he gave her a lollipop, right?

Rika cringed inwardly, or was that a good way to make her like him?

"You can stay behind and wait for him if you really want to, it's not going to make a difference to me, Or, you can stop being difficult and get a free ride back to wherever it is you're at in a nice car."

She didn't know whether or not she was happy to see the hard-headed side of him.

On one hand, he was being himself, but on the other, he was stubborn as heck. It was his way or the highway.

"I won't be on your way. You'd have to take a detour and there's no reason to do that."

Although, he wasn't wrong.

It did sound a lot better than the subway, she thought, her mind wandering off.

"You're staying with your friend, Marco, is it?" He knew it was Marco.

She hesitated, it would've been easier, to tell the truth, and say no, but she didn't know how to say it without it seeming weird.

Well, was it weird that she was still staying with Archie?

Shit, crap. She felt horrible, suddenly made aware that she was staying at a guy's home that she had no business staying in.

"Actually, it's more complicated than that. I'm not staying at the motel anymore, he lives all the way in Brooklyn..." She explained, then shook her head whilst clearing her throat. "You know what? I can take the subway, it doesn't take me long."

Slater gave her a long pointed stare before making a blunt remark. "I'm rich. You want your own ride? Say that and I'll send another driver."

He took his phone out of his pocket, going to unlock it but she yelped loudly.

"No! No, don't do that, there's no need to bring two cars."

He shrugged, standing his ground. "You're not getting the subway home, now hurry up and decide. Anthony is going to be here soon."

Realising then and there that she had no say in her mode of transport, she sighed.

"Fine. I'll go with you."

• • •

Much to her disappointment, his early release didn't seem to alarm the doctor. At all. Not even the slightest bit.

Instead, they had a good catch up in the hallway before he wishes the famous producer goodbye and told him to take it easy for the next few days. There was the speech about seeking help, rehab of sorts, which she thought was interesting but Slater paid little to no attention.

She wished he would take it seriously.

It was nothing but a fluke for him, he was busy tapping away on his phone as the drive to Brooklyn went on. It wasn't that long of a journey, forty minutes max, so she didn't understand why he was so persistent in taking her home.

Home? She winced. It wasn't home, she was staying with a friend.

Sure, that was it. It sounded better and then bizarre when she put it that way.

The car had a black interior everywhere, and more than enough space in the back for two people and more.

She was certain four grown human beings could fit and relax in the car if they wanted to.

As luxurious and spacious as it was, the most pointless yet mind-boggling feature of the car had to be the partition screen. They had taken the back to leave the hospital, not wanting the paparazzi to catch sight of them, it seemed to be the most logical escape route.

Slater had murmured a faint hello when they had entered the car and then pressed the button on his side of the car that pulled the divider up. Clearly, he was not one for chit chat.

Despite there being enough room for her to sit on the furthest end and stretch out, she was sitting in the middle with him to her left.

Her shoulder brushed against his. It had been so hot in the car compared to the outside that she wished she had disregarded her coat and scarf and was left in a knit midi-length dress underneath.

But she was an idiot and hadn't taken any of her outside clothes off. She sat there awkwardly whilst he got back to his messages and such.

Noisily, her eyes drifted over to his bright screen every so often and found him typing a generic yet somewhat sincere reply to the odd celebrity name.

She wanted to pretend that she didn't scream on the inside every time she saw a name.

She couldn't help but think, 'he really knows him/her?!' Every single time.

Of course, he flipping does, he's famous, she scolded herself.

She couldn't help herself though, it was one name in particular that sent her over their edge. "Why haven't you replied to Cesca yet... Oh my gosh, I can't believe you know her. Janessa loves her!"

As if only remembering her presence, he picked his chin up to find the pair of eyes glued onto his phone.

"Is there a reason your nose appears to be stuck in my phone, Johnson?"

She jerked her head away almost instantly, a sheepish smile carving onto her face. "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to be so close to you."

"I never said I minded that part. I just don't seem to understand why your peeping at my texts."

She blushed. "Again, I'm sorry." Her reply was barely audible, her timid nature never failing to make an appearance.

Putting the phone down on his side, he directed all of his focus onto her. He looked at her, really looked for the first time that whole evening.

Her almond eyes lifted upwards as she watched in with wide eyes. He didn't bother to avert his daring eyes, taking her in.

Undressing her layers even when she was wearing so many, he made her feel naked by his stare alone.

"So... How are you feeling now?" She mumbled out, needing to say something. Anything. It was too awkward for her. "Do you want to talk about anything in particular?"

Please, God, say yes.

His brows furrowed, creases forming between them. "You're my therapist now, yeah?"

She ignored it. She ignored his sneaky hand and how found her thigh so casually. She ignored the dipping of his tone, the stroking of his fingers against the thick material of her dress.

"N-No, I just think that uh, it was nice to hear you open about something personal. I know it must've been hard."

"Stuttering again, Nervous rambling... Something seems to be on your mind, Johnson. Why don't you have a go at sharing? I'd love to know."

"I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Mm."

She needed to get the hell away from him. He was in a bad place, he needed to rest.

She didn't want to admit that the stroking of his hand was getting to her. It was slowly driving her crazy.

What was wrong with her?! The guy had come out of the hospital not even a full hour ago, he shouldn't look as good as he did to her.

Okay but, it wasn't like he was making the situation any easier for her.

It couldn't have been just her feeling the energy shift.

He dipped his head, grazing his lips against hers. His hot breath hit her lips, making her squeeze her thighs together. "So many layers, you would think you're got dressed for fucking war." He replied so nonchalantly, although his hand started to creep up higher.

Rika screwed her face up, defending her decision. "It's cold today."

She didn't say anything, his fingers raised, he grazed them over the tie of her coat.

"Must be your lucky day or something, because I know a good way to get you warmed up quickly," Stupid, and not funny. "without all these layers."

Not to mention, downright dirty.

She tried not to laugh at his crude remark, she really did. However, her own body cheated her as the sound of her hushed giggle tickled out of her throat.

Hearing her break character so easily, he ducked his head low, a lazy grin of his own framing his face. "You liked that, kotik?"

Yes. "No."

She hated that she missed him as much as she had. So fucking much.

Her eyes were fixated on his messy hair, his honey-coated brown eyes, his lips.

Almost like he was reading her thoughts, he leaned in closer.

"You're terrible fucking liar." His throaty voice followed through and then he pressed his lips softly to hers, like she glass. Like she could break any second. It was a kiss so tender, so loving, it made her body tingle and course with warmth.

His kiss was gentle at first, making her want to melt into all of him.

She pulled away abruptly, her shy nature returning as her eyes flickered from his to the space in between the backseat and the driver.

She shook her head, more so to tell herself to stop.

Slater didn't even flinch, he so calmly turned the volume up, letting the soft music become louder and louder until it was eventually too loud to think.

And then he reached forwards and pulled the belt tie in one swift motion.

If that wasn't enough, he leaned back enough to stretch his legs out completely, moving to push himself against the leather seat.

He nodded down at his lap and licked his lips once.

Her mouth fell agape, speechless by his boldness. "I don't know... I don't think we should do anything."

He replied, gruffly. "Trust me. This isn't doing anything."

He had done stuff like this before, he was more than experienced in sex and no feelings.

Though she could not do the same. She knew it would hurt more letting him touch her, however, she missed his touch.

She missed him so much.

Putting the little voice at the back of her mind, she looked over at him, in the dim lighting of the car.

She kept her eyes trained on his as her hand lifted the lapel of her coat. She slipped it off her shoulders, taking it off slowly.

She was getting more comfortable. That was all she was doing.

Dropping the coat, along with the scarf around her neck, onto the floor, she moved over. Finding a seat on top of his lap.

Again, getting more comfortable.

His hands settled on her hips, holding her steady as she placed her legs on either side of him.

This time his kiss was longer, more intense. One hand left her hip to skim up her side and cup the side of her face. His lips found hers, deepening it by rolling his jaw ever so slightly.

It was only the two of them, time slowed competent down.

She let out a small noise at the first taste of him, her hands flattening against his clothes chest, her body against him.

Rika felt her nipples harden as his hands slid slowly up her arms as he tilted her head to deepen the kiss and sunk them into her long, thick obsidian hair.

She wasn't sure whether or not to be happy that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Nothing was going to happen, she reassured herself.

His hands moved to her shoulders pushing down the straps of her dress, the cool air moving over her skin like a light caress making her nipples hard as his mouth moved from hers to nip at the tender skin at the base of her throat. She ran her fingers through his short hair as he licked and teased her there, both of them breathing heavy.

She groaned into his mouth as her womanhood pressed against the length of his already hard cock through the thin material of his sweats.

She was relieved to know that she wasn't the only one affected in the small space as she shifted her hips, pressing her sex full on against the bulge there.

Slater held back a groan, throwing his head back whilst his darkened eyes roamed over the thick curves of her body.

Her tiny gasps of pleasure sounded directly into his ear, paining him further.

He's dipped his head and captured one hard nip between his teeth. She gripped his head tighter as he ran his tongue slowly around her areola then flicked it across the tip.

Her back arched, pushing more of her breast into his mouth before his other hand came up, cupping and squeezing. His tempting mouth drew her in slowly.

She braced her hands on the roof as he teased her, her hips rocking against his, making her already wet pussy even wetter.

Oh, who was she lying to, everything was going to happen.

His sinful hands trailed up her thighs slowly, under her dress. He made a sound low in his throat as touched the patch of barely-there thongs.

His hands gripped her ass and pushed her harder against his cock.

She brought her hands to his head and lifted his face, kissing him as they ground against each other, dry humping in the small space. She knew if she kept this up, she could come without him laying a finger on her, just from his body being against hers.

But she didn't want that, she needed him inside her.

Rika shifted slightly slid her hands between them and gripped the top of his sweats, tugging hard and slowly popping open his button fly. She peered up and smiled at him as his cock, hard and hot, popped out into her hand.

It definitely wasn't only her feeling the same way.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft and squeezed, sliding up and down as his hands moved over her breasts.

His murmur was low, controlled, yet his words were mocking. "This isn't doing anything."

She moved closer and rubbed her clit against the head of his cock, moaning into his mouth as she clenched. She trailed her hands up, running her fingertips over his tight stomach as she slipped them under his shirt and tugged it over his head pressing myself close to him so her breasts were squashed against his bare chest.

"Mm, no... it's not..."

They moved together as her wetness coated his cock, her clit throbbing as she bumped and grounded it against the silky hardness of his shaft. She lifted off him, desperate to have him inside her as his hands gripped her hips and he shifted, positioning her over the tip.

He pushed her thongs out of the way, pushing her dress up higher one hand bunching up the material.

The head of his cock opened her, she groaned as she sank down slowly, letting her feel every inch as he slowly penetrated her. Her back arched more, bracing her hands on the headrest behind his head as her muscles gripped him tight.

She slowly started to roll her hips, sweet sensations coursing up and down her body as she moved up and down.

It needed to be a quick release.

She didn't want it to be slow and sensual, she wanted to get him out of her system.

She felt it coming, that fluttering in her lower belly and she moaned louder, quickening the pace.

Her pelvis coming down against his harder, the sounds of their skin slapping against each other filling the car as she rode him harder and harder, climbing higher for that taste of ecstasy.

His hands never stopped. Teasing her nipples, cupping her breasts and driving her higher and higher. She wanted to reach the top so badly.

He slid one down over her hip as his mouth took the place of his hands on her breasts and his fingers moved across her stomach to where we were joined. Her body shook vigorously as his fingers opened her and started to stroke rhythmically over her clit.

That encouraged her to grip onto his shoulders and slam herself harder on his cock as hr pussy clenched around his cock, and she came in a rush of moisture. His name a low moan on her lips.

"That's it, baby, come for me."

The sound of her moans were increasing, he watched as her eyes rolled back and stole another kiss from her lips.

His words low and breathy as he took over the pace, his hands on her hips gripping her tight as he pulled her down hard against him. Her body clamped around him like a vice while she moved with him, meeting his strokes and coming again on the tails of the first.

Coating his cock while he fucked her harder, thrusted so deep that he reached for his own release.

They were so frantic that their teeth hit against each other as she moaned into his mouth and came again.

Her whimpers caused him to throb inside her, capturing his groans and low grunts in her mouth as he emptied himself deep.

Eventually, she collapsed against his chest, her body feeling exhausted as she felt his cock pull out of her. Their juices mixing and seeping from her body, coating the insides of her thighs.

He picked her body up, shifting her so that she was sitting against the seat. After fixing himself back into his pants, he ducked down to search for something in the side of the car door.

She was so elevated from her high that she merely watched him silently through half-lidded eyes.

He was hunched over, kneeling as he found the box of tissues, took two pieces out and chucked it onto the seat.

"Open your legs." His husky demand made her toes curl, nudging her thighs, she complied opening up her shaky legs.

Rika let out a soft sigh, turning her head a little to follow his hand. "What are you doing?"

He chuckled darkly, tilting his head back to the leather seat. His hooded eyes dragged slowly up her body, all the way to her messy hair and the corners of his sinful lips curled into a slippery smirk.

His hand, the one cupping the tissues, moved to swipe at her pussy. She flushed, realising he was helping her, and bit down on her bottom lip.

"Getting you cleaned up before your delivery boy comes outside and find you still in here."

In a flash of a minute, her eyes found his.

Only one thought raced through her mind—how?

How the fuck did he know? Was she really that obvious?

She noticed that the cat was no longer moving and when she looked out of the window, she spotted the apartment complex.

Well, shit.

Slater slumped back into his seat, letting out a deep sigh. He waited for her to make some movement but when he heard nothing, he quirked a brow.

She wasn't even sure if she could even walk straight, but she knew she couldn't stay inside the parked car for long.

This was it. She was going to collect her things and leave, she would never see him again.

And this time, it was over for good.

It had to be, she scolded herself. It was over, that was the end of that chapter.

That was the end of it all. He was okay, and it was time for her to move on.

Slater's curious gaze pierced into the side of her head but she chose to ignore it and stayed put.

Say it, say it, say i—

"I want to go home and m-make sure the girls are okay." Her words were so faint that he nearly missed it had he not been paying close attention to her mouth.

"Sure." He muttered lowly, seemingly unfazed by her random change of plans.

His body sunk deeper into the plush leather as his finger pressed down on the button on the side of the door, he made a quick command for the drive to take them home.

She had fumbled it, unable to stay on her train of thought as her mind failed her.

She was staring at him with that same look in her eyes as earlier and his nostrils flared.

"I thought I told you to stop staring at me like that?" He said in annoyance.

Wordlessly, her heart broke into pieces as her bottom lip quivered. She didn't know why she was so emotional around him, it drove her through the wall.

"I-I can't help it. I thought you were really gone, but you're not. You're here."

First Vera, now her. This must've been some kind of joke, he thought..

He scoffed. "I didn't realise I had turned into a ghost, of course I'm fucking here. Where else would I be?"

"You know what I mean." She was full blown sniffling now, causing him to put a hand to his face and rub his chin.

Slater seemed to waver for a moment, hesitant to let the words fall from his tongue.

"Come here."

She didn't need to be told twice. Rika sat beside him, curling up into his familiar touch as she let him tighten his arms around her.

He stroked the side of her face, his honey coated eyes falling onto her pouty lips. "I'm fine, alright? I'm not going to suddenly kill myself the second anyone leaves me alone."

He closed his eyes while the heat spread between them; it was calming. Although she needed to be closer. Slowly, she wriggled herself closer, so that every part of the front of their bodies were touching.

Rika tilted her head upwards, her nose brushing against the skin of his neck. She chewed the inside of her cheek, the only sounds audible were the music on the stereo and his shallow breathing.

He could feel her still staring, and despite the eye roll he wanted to give, he let her continue gawking for a few moments.

Until that empty air was severed into pieces and the Russian spoke again. "Ya vlyubilsya f tyebya s pyervava fsglyada."

Hearing those very words slip out of his mouth with ease created a warm fuzzy kind of feeling on the inside. She didn't know what he had said, but the way he said it felt rare.

His eyes remained closed, she would've believed that she was hearing things if she didn't feel him press a sweet kiss to her temple straight after.

She spoke gently, a curious undertone lingering behind. "What does that mean?"

When a sluggish grin curled onto his handsome lips, her tense shoulders relaxed.

The rise and fall of his chest made her feel sane as his breathing slowly evened out, his familiar scent brought about a smile of her own. He was falling asleep.

Her mind started to fill with thoughts at the thought of how exhausted he must've been.

"It means that I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight."

Shaking her head, she moved her face to rest on the hard surface of his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25M 699K 69
"How much for an hour?" He dug through his wallet, fiercely dark gaze avoiding mine like the plague. I backed away from him, panic rising, "I'm not...
145K 14.8K 56
(Complete) Divorced Dad, Leo Nelson, can't keep a nanny for his two children. His preteen daughter, Riley, plays tricks and sabotages every nanny the...
620K 10.4K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...