Sinfully Ruined [17+]

By Minicabbages

"What the hell were you thinking you bastard? Jumping in the middle like that" she shrieks loudly, her face f... More

α‘•α•Όα—©α–‡α—©α‘•TᗴᖇՏ & ᗩᗴՏTα•Όα—΄TIᑕՏ
Chapter 1: A day in life...
Chapter 2: The last day...
Chapter 3: The Family Dinner.
Chapter 4: The Party.
Chapter 5: The Ungrateful Bitch.
Chapter 6: Faking smiles.
Chapter 8: Vomit Comet.
Chapter 9: In the woods.
Chapter 10: The hunt begins

Chapter 7: The Date.

6 0 0
By Minicabbages

Jace Carson

As week days passed by smoothly. The knife wound had blended into my skin in shape of a a gruesome scar etched to remind me of the event that took place. Among the few days that passed I couldn't help but think about Scarlett. She was one odd person, yet there was something twisted about her that made me curious.

I had already gotten back to my regular gym, with mild exercise for my fractured ribs. A few days go by partying clubbing and hanging out with the guys. Ashton seemed quite cheerful at the idea of me banging the hottest lady in our squad.

He had taken my advice, and was going to surprise Nera with a trip to Hawaii. He's very ecstatic about the whole thing. I am quite happy for them. No matter how much of a jerk, and dumb-wit Ashton was, he still loves her. Even after a good 3 years into their relationship, the way his eyes crinkled talking about her, was a living proof.

I have never been in a long term relationship. Heck, they never even lasted for a month. But the bitter sweet part of relationships always intrigued me. Creepy stares, hand holding and promises of forever, off the table.

I'm never opposed to falling for someone, it's just the cheesy and clingy stuff that comes along with it that makes me wanna cringe and puke.

Though with Alexis, its a new start. Given that- I'm not a strong rooter for love. But I can't deny that I had feelings for her ever since I met her. It was not because of her smile or the way she talks or the way she looks. Definitely not that shit. Her attitude, the way she carries herself, and the mass confidence in her little brown eyes .

That had me in for her.

With a determined look on my face, I grab my car keys as I strode off my apartment. I had called Alexis, saying I would be the one to pick her up. Dressed in a tight T-shirt and ripped jeans I took a look in the rear view mirror. Satisfied, I leave the neighborhood.

After almost half an hour of drive I reach the address that she had texted me yesterday. They had just moved into the neighborhood, the area was active with kids riding bicycles around, women jogging, old men reading newspaper in their lawns. It's almost evening with sun disappearing from the horizon, creating hues of blended orange and red. The evening waiting for it's call.

I get out of my car as I make my way to the porch. It's an average sized rowhouse, with a small patch for garden and swing that hung lazily on the tree, which lay at the far end of the house. I press the doorbell with a charming smile ready to greet the familiar faces.

Few seconds later, the door opens to reveal a tall man in his sixties with light blonde hair and dark brown eyes that hold recognition.

"Right on time Lieutenant." Her father stood in the doorway with a welcoming smile.

"Wouldn't want to get on her bad side on the first date." I return the smile. He gestures me to come in. Her father has a friendly personality and the way he holds himself and his family together was admirable. "Smart answer" he appreciates.

"But it took you long enough." he mutters under his breath, he always knew that there was something between Alexis and me. He had bet on it the moment he saw us together.

"It takes time for fools like me to realize, Mr. Cooper but now that I have, I won't let go." I give him assuring smile.

We enter the living room, which is filled by noises from TV. Blake, her younger brother sat on the couch munching chips while watching Ben 10. "Hey, Captain Blake how's your high school going?" I sit on the bean bag as I give him a fist bump.

"Good" his gaze travels to his father, as he went upstairs. "And I also managed to have a girlfriend for homecoming this year." he beams proudly. We continued talking about Blake's new girlfriend who apparently is the prettiest girl in his school and how she agreed to go out with him.

Soon Alexis enters the living room, her lips tilting upwards as her gaze meets mine. She's dressed in a floral sundress that stops just over her mid-thigh and I inhale a sharp breath at the sight of her toned legs. There is no denying in the fact that she looks breathtakingly beautiful.

We make our way outside after bidding goodbye's to Mr. Cooper and Blake.

"You look different from the last time I saw you?" she raises her perfect eyebrow.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I take a few steps closer, backing her against my car. Our faces inches apart.

"Are you trying to pull off Frankenstein?" her finger tips trace the tiny cuts on my jaw and eyebrow, her brown eyes growing dark as her face inches closer to mine.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE HER OUT FIRST!" Mr. Cooper yells from the porch with mischievous grin. Alexis pulls away flustered, blush rising in her cheeks.

She had already made reservations in the R.S Prestige as we make our way there. It's a hill top 5 star restaurant with stainless marble floor, enormous lightnings and crystal clear glass walls that gives the view of the entire city.

It is indeed elegant in every way.

I take a moment to admire the artistic paintings by Norman Rockwell, G L Brierley, Kinga Nowak and many other such renowned personalities.

Alexis and I sit down on a table for two, I could see the twinkling lights of the city beneath that mirrored the image of the starry night above.

She had surely put in a lot of effort.

Just when I shift my gaze to her I see that she's already looking at me. "So do you like the place?" she asks hopefully.

"Yeah, it's pretty good." I look around.

"How was your week?" she asks pushing a strand of hair nervously behind her ear.

That was so adorable. It just makes me wanna kiss the hell out of her.

"Nothing much the same old trio hanging around for a couple of beers" I reply. "How about you and how's your mom doing?"

Her parents had spilt up when she was 17. Both she and her brother chose to stay with their father since her mother remarried after 2 months. But as of now she has been diagnosed with cancer.

"She's doing fine, anyway I don't wanna talk about it today." she looks away pain building up in her eyes. I didn't wanna probe further.

The waitress comes in and we place our orders. Not before earning two glares from Alexis, all because that poor girl tried to be touchy with me. I chuckle at her expression.

Possessive much.

I like that.

"Okay, serious questions off charts. Tell me the worst pick up line you've heard."

"My love for you is just like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in." she says mimicking a husky tone while looking straight into my eyes.

Then we both burst out laughing.

"Eww, Diarrhea? How desperate was that dude?" I say between the laughs.

"It was high school, there was basketball winning party. And he was way too drunk and sloppy." she chuckles remembering the incident.

The waitress brings our orders soon. We talk for half an hour, about the most pathetic dates we've been on. Alexis told me once she was on a blind date with a creepy guy, who brought his own home food at the restaurant and cried for whole 7 minutes at the end of the date because she didn't kiss him.

What a baby?

I glance at my watch, it read 8:30. I paid the bill once we were full. However, she made faces and adorable pouts advancing to pay. I told her she could do it next time. What kind of a gentleman would I be if I let my girl pay on the first date?

"Is it something related to a big monkey zoo?" she asks as we drove away to the place that I had planned for her.

"For the 5th time Alexis I am not telling you it's a surprise." I smile at her impatience. Through out the ride, she was like the small 5 year old kid made to stand in a huge line for ice-cream.

Finally we get off in front of a huge lounge that read Basketball Court at the top.

When Alexis and I were friends, at the beginning she had mentioned her love for basketball. She was the captain of basketball team at her high school. So I wanted her to relive the high school days through this date.

As she gets out of the car, she looks at me with confusion. But just as her gaze travels to the huge letters 'Basketball Court ' her eyes immediately light up. A smile slowly making its way to her lips, which then transforms into a huge grin.

"How did you know?" she asks quietly with the smile still lingering.

"Yeah, As if you hadn't been boasting for 3 years about how amazing your basketball skills are?" I smirk.

I pay for an hour as we get inside. The area is huge with wooden floor, which is surrounded by row of seats for the audience. It's just like a normal basketball court except for the good lighting and wide area. From the corner I spot Alexis walking towards the steel container that held the basketballs.

"Looks as if you've already decided on a second date?" I ask referring to her excitement. I take off my Jacket and look towards her for a reply.

"Second date? Let me think." she puts a finger over her chin not a second before replying. "You don't just get a second date, now you'll have to earn it." she tells me with a slight smirk on her lips.

"How do you propose I do that?" I ask playing along as walk towards her.

"Simple, you'll have to beat me in this game. If I win, I get to ask anything of my choosing" she looks at me from top to toe, before picking up the ball.

"Hey, What if I win?" I say offended.

"That's a big 'IF' sweetie." she winks.

"So get ready to have your ass kicked." she tosses the ball between us.

With a quick move she catches it, shifting the ball between her legs dribbling it. I try to take the ball but she's too smart. As soon as she sees me lunging for it, she steps forward and hits a goal. The match goes on for half an hour and the score is 4-2 with her leading.

No doubt she's good at it. With her short sundress and heels, she hasn't thrown a fit.

With 10 minutes left, the score is still the same. I had managed to successfully dodge her hits. If I just keep dodging her goals we won't get anywhere and with just 1 point left she's bound to win. And she realizes that too, cause she has that 'I pity you look' on her face everytime I defend the ball.

Enough of games, let's get this over with.

Alexis dribbles the ball making a run towards the basket. She launches the ball for a goal. Just as the ball is about to near the basket I dodge it away in mid air. The smile on her face soon falls.

As the ball hits the floor it retorts, with a swift move I catch it. Lifting myself up with the stomp of my foot, I launch the three-pointer.

I turn my head to see Alexis her eye trained on ball. I don't have to turn back to see the goal. I already know it when her smirk melts and she gives me pointed look with her lower lip between her teeth.

My grin widens as the ball passes through the net and falls on the ground with a thud.

I think now's the best time to tell her.

"I may have forgotten to mention that I played for the states." I say with a wink.

"I could see that when you were refraining yourself. And your first two goals were pretty neat. I almost thought you would let me win." she says with appreciative tone. While walking over to me.

"I only play fair, besides holding back was never in my trait." I tell her with a smirk.

I can almost feel the heat radiating off her body now that she stands so close to me. With a sudden move, she grabs my T-shirt and smashes her lips over mine. At first it is soft, as my lips mold into her. I grab the back of the neck pulling her flushed against my body. Soon the kiss becomes passionate. She has her hand grabbing my hair firmly. My hands roam all over her body, as our tongues move in sync to the rhythm of our hearts beating.

"Guys time's up." we hear one of the guys say as we pull apart. I can see her cheeks grew a darker shade of red. Which only makes me grin more.

With a smile we move out, her hand entangled in mine.

•••••••••••••••

Do let me know your thoughts on this one. And don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 1.5K 38
"Do you ever wonder what other people are doing currently, like someone could have won the lottery, someone could be having their last breath. It's m...
307K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
213K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
57.7K 1.9K 47
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...