Twilight's Change

By dismaydedminds

What would happen if Bella already was a vampire? Would she meet Edward? What about Renesmee? This is about... More

School!!!!!
The Cullen's
Chapter 3: The Date??
Chapter 4: The Date part 2
Tuesday really!?!!?!!!!!
Chapter 6
Moving
Continue or nah?!?!?!?!?
Chapter 8
My new home???
She's my what?!?!?!
Rumors
Chapter 12
3years later
Truth kinda
Chapter 18
Names
Rewrite

The Kiss

5.3K 178 13
By dismaydedminds

Bella's POV

We both heard the branch crack but we just couldn't take our eyes away from each other. He started to lean in but I just can't my past I just can't but its so hard to resist. I can't take it I just leaned in a little more and our lips touched we are kissing its amazing. If only he knew my feelings for him.

Edward'sPOV

We kissed. I finally kissed my mate. For God's sake I have a mate, but she doesn't know.

——BEEP—-

Stupid phone. We then broke apart. Just so I could answer my phone. Of course it was Alice asking for us to come back.

Bella's POV

As we were walking home I just didn't feel to safe as if I or we were getting watched. I just don't understand.

The walk home was quite. But somewhat comfortable. I felt safe with Edward with me, but I know later tonight he'll need to go hunting.

Lately I've been feeling very weak, but I can't tell anyone because then they will all freak out. I looked to the side to see a flash of jet black hair run past.

who was that girl or guy????!!!!!?!?! -yy11xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
74.9K 1.2K 14
"You can take the girl out of the isle but you can't take the isle out of the girl." Arabelle, the daughter of Anastasia. Lives on the Isle with her...
13.8K 106 10
πŸ‹=Smut πŸ“=Fluff 🍏=Angst WILL INCLUDE Β°Seth Borden specials Β°Nate hardy First time writing this kinda stuff so please be kind and respectful <3
47.8K 1.4K 5
when your soulmate gets hurt, so do you. Life's great and all... Unless you've got a clumsy girl as your soulmate. Sometimes Adrien wonders if true l...