PERI KIZI

נכתב על ידי captaintoddler

(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan w... עוד

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 7

1.4K 65 2
נכתב על ידי captaintoddler

In somewhere room,

"Can you tell me how far she was interfere?"

"I'm sure she was but still dig it. I hope your father will be find soon and this Murat Atakay issue will be end soon."

"InshaAllah report me everything at anytime."

"My team still tracking your father. Last report he was in Izmir on holiday with family but I'll make sure and he is fine."

"Okay, don't mention my name when you are working with me. Volcan."

"Easy bro. I can handle it. I'll let you know first when I find something."

'Okay thanks." He already hang up until she knocking the door.

"Serkan, I want to go somewhere to refresh myself."

"Where ?"

"I don't know, just walking outside."

"Let Mehdi accompany you."

"No need, please thank you." She refuse.

Serkan walk more closer.

"Give me your phone.?" He as with offering hand.

"I'll put a little device inside so we can find the robber soon."

"I'm fine Serkan. Just random robber but nothing was lost."

"You can choose. Let Mehdi with you or give me your phone?" he ask.

"Seems like my life will controlled by you."

"I care about you, Eda ! Please just give me one thing to support me that I really care to you. I'm not asking something difficult. We are working in the same project and you are my responsibility."

"As a worker or former lover ?"

He doesn't say anything, they are looking so close each other until someone knocking the door.

"Excuse me sir, the outfit is ready." Linda said.

"Thank you." Then she leave and Eda following her to go to her room and lock it.

Serkan following but a little late.

"Eda, don't be like a child. We need to prepare tomorrow in the Gala Dinner, we've got the invitation. Sorry if I'm forcing you. Let's talk together here. Come on."

"Go with your fiancé, she will be so exhausted because you always in Antalya." She wait a response from some moment in silent.

"She is not my fiancé anymore because we break up after our car accident." He said with flat tone and leave.

*****

Eda fall asleep in the bed, a huge bed that too much big for one person. As long she remember this house is wide but only have two bedroom. This is so strange. Suddenly a flashback memory bring her to the age of 5 when she was sitting drawing something. And someone come.

"What are you drawing now?"

"A house."

"Why you draw a house?"

"Because I like to sit together with my mom and dad in the house. I want it back." Then she cry but continue drawing.

"Where are they?"

"They went to the sky just now."

The image become blur after she heard income alert in the phone. She look at the screen.

I'll be late tonight and you can prepare yourself with the dress and I'll come as quick as I can.

"He think that I'm a doll who will do anything for all he said." She murmured with herself.

*****

She still in the room with a short pajamas dress when in an hours later she heard a sound of a car stop in the front door. With one finger she try wanna know who is coming but honestly she know that the sound is black sport BMW. Who else will come except Serkan Bolat. His hair look messy a little bit and she hear his loudly voice to his employee about something. She knew she will be in trouble when appear suddenly in this situation but she feel something wrong with him.

He open the refrigerator and pull the ice block from freezer, put it in a bowl then put his right hand inside the bowl. Her pulse is rising.

"What happened to your hand?"

He look surprised and not expected she's in there in this state.

"Nothing just a little fun. You don't get a sleep?" he change the topic.

"But your hand is bleeding !" she's almost scream after all the bowl were full red color.

"Eda, please get to sleep now." He begging with endure the pain.

"I don't want to sleep before you tell me what happened. Are you drunk in the bar?"

He walk come closer to her and leave the ice block.

"You can smell, do I smell like an alcohol ?"

Eda move one step behind and yes he wasn't smell alcohol. Her pulse is rising also her breath feel a little hard. He is sweaty look like doing some sport or fighting with someone. He still reading her face for a while until she move backward.

"I'm not interested. Listen, tomorrow I'll be move out from you prison here. So we can do everything what we want."

"Where you gonna live? Your old apartment was full of police line maybe is not a good time to go there."

"I'll be back to Istanbul."

He grab her waist so she meet in the eyes with him.

"You are not going anywhere after I make sure everything is safe. I will report you the latest news from precinct."

"They find who did that in my apartment?"

"Almost. Just be patient with me. I'll tell you if everything is clear." He take off his hand and come to the kitchen to drink mineral water.

"What they have said?"

"One thing I know is a person who close to you because your money or jewelry not lost. They just want to scare you or looking for something. Is there someone you suspected ?"

"I don't have any suspect."

"What Cenk said into the phone this morning?"

"Just ask me if I want get a breakfast with him, but I refuse."

"Give me his number."

"What for? Do you accuse in him?'

"I said, I want his number. Nothing at all, Eda."

"All send you the contact."

She turn around and walk through her room.

"Eda, don't come outside while you're dressing like this. Wear it when you only ready to sleep."

"Neden? If I'm bothering you in this house then let me go because you force me to stay here. And I'm glad if I stay in the hotel near my old apartment."

"I don't like it. Because all my employee are men in the night shift."

She listen it and try to understand the meaning but she continue to her room. Meanwhile Serkan finishing to stop the blood then get a shower in his bedroom across Eda's room. Before opening his door, he saw her door first since there is no sound inside maybe she get sleep now.

In the silent room, she fall asleep wearing a blanket because the weather is getting cold. As she remember that she just already close the window and curtain. But in her half blurry eyes, the window is open now. She walk through the window to close it but suddenly a big hand from outside squeeze her wrist so hard. And she scream loudly hoping the guard or other employee listen.

"Who are you !" she move backward after successfully releasing the grip and run.

"Eda, how fast you move and run from your old place. Why you never want me anymore?' the sound a little bit familiar inside the black hoodie and mask.

"Cenk ?"

Some guard saw when she's screaming and call other friend to run inside the house.

"Get away from me Cenk. We had nothing at all. So better if you leave now before the guard or Serkan come."

"No. You will come with me !"

In one move he run to grab her and try to cover her mouth with his palm to control the situation. He drag her near the window and she already see that there is a rope hanging outside so that's the tool of him climbing this room. She fighting to release, scream, kick something until she grab a glass and hit his head so hard, giving one stab in the neck with small pencil near the table, then run to bath room and lock herself.

Together with the guard Serkan break the door of the bedroom because she already lock it before sleep.

"Eda?!" he scream and then hit this man in face twice..three times...four times...

"Serkan bey it's enough we get it. He can die and you can get a trouble with that." Mehdi hold Cenk with Mehmet and the other guard try to sweeping the room if there is any partner of Cenk hiding or something.

One guard hear a sound from bath room.

"Serkan bey, she is there." Give a sign that Eda hiding and lock herself inside.

Serkan leave Cenk and run to the door try to open it but it was locked.

"Eda, are you there?" he ask and try to listen the answer but no luck.

"Maybe she's still afraid, sir. Just give her a time." Mehdi suggest and bring Cenk to be sent in precinct.

"Need to break the door or what, sir?' The other guard ask.

"Wait, maybe she lean on this other side door. She will get hurt if we break it. Just break down in the handle only."

The guard nodded and start opening with toolkit patiently. As the time goes on her voice gets weaker.

"Come on go,go,go." He order.

In a minute the door is open and when he get in, he saw her fainted near the shower. Her clothes is wet, her body is weak so he carrying her to the bed.

"Call Linda now." He order the guard to call her in the middle of the night.

He put a towel to her body and cover her with blanket, but something lock in his eyes when he saw in her left hand. A small red mechanical pencil he ever had 20 years ago.

******

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

184K 8.2K 35
🔞CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND MATURE CONTENT🔞 Serkan Bolat, the mafia head who is being hunted by some unknown organization that killed his father years a...
37.9K 1.4K 18
(lets vote and comment) This story is spin off from famous Turkish series Sen Cal Kapimi ( You Knock My Door). This story begin with the main issue o...
28.7K 1.3K 19
What if, after all of Eda's effort for Serkan to remember their love. She decided to leave Turkey and pursue her dream without the man she love most...
174K 6.2K 22
Picking up at the end of episode 28, this story writes the amnesia plot the way I'd hoped it would be delivered on the show. It is my catharsis to...