PERI KIZI

By captaintoddler

(*lets vote and comment*) This story is based on Sen Cal Kapimi a Turkish series, start from Eda and Serkan w... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 6

1.4K 61 2
By captaintoddler

Early morning in Istanbul, Serkan wake up and make his own coffee in the coffee machine, he thinking about last night. There is something inside him continue thinking or connecting to Eda. Even he doesn't remember everything clearly but he need to know about past two months. Everytime he think about her is just who is she, what she had done, and how is their relationship going. But he just can connect the puzzle one by one.

A incoming alert coming in the phone from Volkan.

Gunaydin Serkan bey, there is something I need to tell you about Celine Atakay. Is she still working for Art Life?

"No she is not. She make a resignment letter. What happen?"

"She come to precinct accompanying her dad about Bolat Atakay holding. I don't know if your know it or not. So I directly call you."

"What is the issue ?"

"A client complaining and reporting about fake signing business contract."

Serkan close his eyes because get angry.

"When the date of issue ?'

A few weeks ago, but I notice her coming just now.

"Please give me the progress anytime. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

He run to his car to Art Life and held a meeting in a rush. All the employee give a warn and get ready if the police need some information about Celine work. And everyone is nodded and understand.

"I want an extra cameras for safety in design, archive, and meeting room. And everyone who come to work must be in ID card and finger print access. Tamam?"

"Yes, Serkan bey." They answer together.

"How about Eda sttaus in here?" Ceren ask

"She still has her 45% share in here and she still working for Art Life. The rest is on me."

"Okay we will collect all the document which maybe needed for investigation about Celine." Engin added.

"Okay, even if we don't know what happend. At least we need to prepare." Phyrl added.

And the meeting is done. Serkan continue to working on laptop then he call Mehmet who still watch over Eda's apartment as his boss said.

"Mehmet, where is Eda ? What she is doing ?"

"She doesn't leave this place. Maybe still sleeping, sir."

"Are you sure and have check on her door?"

"Ehmm,no sir. Just waiting in the front building. And she is not appear yet."

"Okay, keep watching her. If she appear then let me know. Every her move and everyone who meet her. Let me know."

"Okay,sir."

He hang up the phone and continue to call Eda. There is no answer in so many time. Meanwhile she try to open her eyes in hard way because she still sleepy but the ringing still going. She open one eye and reach her phone in the table lamp near the bed.

"Hello." She answer without reading the caller ID.

"Eda, where are you?"

"Who is this?" her sound seems sleepy and desperate.

"Are you okay? It's me Cenk. Have you awake?"

"Actually I'm still sleeping but when you call so I suddenly wake up. What happened?"

"I'm asking you to join a little jogging this morning in embankment. Will you ?"

She look at her watch,

"I don't think I can. Maybe next time."

"Or you want to have a breakfast this morning? I know you are hungry."

Yes, her habbit after awake is always hungry.

She look at her phone screen there is another calling from Serkan.

"Cenk sorry not today. I need to do something. See you."

"Okay,anytime."

Then she accept Serkan call,

"Hello."

"Busy phone in the morning, huh ?"

"Ne?"

"Who is calling ?"

"You call me."

"No,not me. I mean before I call, who is talking to you?" he correcting his words.

"You call me just asking who is calling me in this morning before you?"

"Eda, please answer it." He start clench his jaws

"It's Cenk. Satisfy? Okay I'll go to sleep again. Bye."

"Eed,,,Eddaa!! Wait, what is he said?"

"I suggest you to insert a eavesdropper in my phone so you can hear everything." She hang up the phone.

Morning still continue with a knocking in her door. Lazily she open the door and there is Aydan Bolat smile to her.

"Gunaydin, Eda cim." She said while entering the room

"Gunaydin, what are you doing here?"

"So you remember me? Or you really don't forget anything."

"What do you want from me?"

"Eda, I know you been through a lot of sadness. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier that I know where my son is. Because he ask me not to tell anyone and ask me to call Celine because he was afraid and don't remember anything. Yes I know, what Celine do is take the advantages and this is my mistake because I don't calculate this risk."

"I'm sorry I still don't understand what you are saying."

"Eda, please. I know that you are not amnesia. I said this because I am a mother so I know clearly what my kids doing."

"I guess that you are Serkan's mother. Am I right ?" she pour a glass of water in her small kitchen.

Aydan stopped a second and smirk, understanding the situation.

"If you angry with me, is fine. But give Serkan a chance to remember everything and please don't leave him. I know you are worried about the holding company getting worst after Alptekin getting sick. But please Eda cim, don't leave him. If his memory return, I know he will get crazy about it." She begged.

Eda turn around and close her eyes for a second.

"You can talk this to him not to me. Because both of us just a stranger."

"No, he didn't. Even though he don't remember you, I know he still not get over with you. I can see in his eyes everyday, Eda. Please give him a chance." Without waiting her response she slowly leave the room and go.

*****

Art Life still busy with all their works include Serkan. The news about Celine and her father don't get a lot his attention. As usual he thinking and preparing the consequences or prevent not to lose in the court and can getting back the holding from Atakay's.

Sometimes he look at his phone screen, hope that there is a notification from someone. He lean on his backbone to the chair and close his eyes. He try to relax and suddenly a childhood memory appear in his face.

He remember when he was 10 years old in hospital waiting his big brothers get recover from disease. His parent get panic in front of his room, he feel being abandoned and walk outside in the small garden. He saw a 5th years old little girl who is crying a river in there while drawing with a pencil and paper alone.

He come closer and she saw him with such a beautiful eyes in full of tears. And he ask,

"Why are you crying?"

"Because no one love me." She said and continue drawing.

He look at her drawing and it was so good for a child like her.

And he give her a small pen.

"Take this to draw, my dad is architect who like to draw with this to get a good result of drawing."

The she smile without wipe her tears. He wake up after Engine ay his name loudly.

"Serkan, are day dreaming now?" he smile

"Yok, just rest a little. Noldu?'

"Mr. Fikret like the design and want to start quickly so I need your sign to start this project." With giving him a paper of design. Because all the construction site is under Engin responsibility.

Serkan read s moment the signing.

"Any news from Eda?"

"Eda? Why you ask her to me? I'm not her aunt." He laugh so loud and leave his bestie in frown.

*****

After getting a shower and have a online class from Istanbul University, she decide to get a small jogging in embankment. She walk downstairs and suddenly Mehmet appear in front of her eyes.

"Gunaydin, Eda hanim. Can I help you to go somewhere ?"

"Mehmet, you been watching my place all the time?" she's shocked after he nodded.

"I'll go by myself just jogging and buy some groceries."

"Don't do this Eda hanim. Serkan bey will kill me."

"Don't worry I will kill him first." She warn with moving her pointing finger right to the left.

She keep walking and Mehmet following behind with his car. She shaking her head and dial a number.

"Hello gunaydin." A big voices from other side.

"When will you stop following me by using Mehmet?"

"Until you come back to Istanbul. There is such a thing needed like that. Just don't get it so hard. You still do anything you want."

"But I'm not your prisoner ! I have my personal life?"

"Aaah, you want to date with someone so you blame Mehmet disturbing you?"

"How is difficult to communication with you in common way. If you don't stop following me I will move to another place which you can't find me easily."

"Hah, so you want to runaway and hide. Waiting until Mr. Fikret project finish, he agree with your design and we opening the construction site today in Antalya. So be ready, I'll be there soon."

"Don't be so over confident Eda cim, I'm not accept any visitor anyway." She hang up the phone and continue jogging pretending there is no Mehmet and the car move slowly behind her.

After an hour she came back from her sport and bring some groceries in brown paper bag. Before entering the key, she was shock that the doors is a little open but as she remember she already lock the door. She knew someone come to her apartment without permission, finally he open the door widely.

Her paper bag is drop after she saw that the room is messy just like earthquake. She close her mouth and her pulse rising. She want to scream but she can't, she is afraid, she some in and saw the bed, kitchen is messy, dining table is broken, the couch is damage, bookshelf are fallen into pieces. The first thing she remember is run through Mehmet for a help.

"Calm down Eda hanim, are you okay?" he ask for care.

"Evet. Who did this to me?" she's a little trembling.

"I'll call the police." He said and she nodded.

He make sure that there is no one inside the room with handling a gun in his right hand.

"No need. They didn't took my money. But they looking for something." After she check her wallet and look around the crime scene. But she hurry to check on something in her bag, then she relax because it was still there.

"Did something missing Eda hanim?"

"Nothing. It's fine."

"Me and my team will take care of this apartment and call the owner, maybe if there is something you want to pack, I will escort you to the near hotel. Just tell me when."

"Okay tamam." She start packing her clothes.

"Eda ! Iyi misin ?!" suddenly Serkan appear and a little run to her and holding her cheek with scanning all her bodies.

"I'm fine. Mehmet, how fast you report to him. Look he is already here now." She tease.

"It's his job. Mehmet, I trust you for this." He grab her hand and leave the room.

"Alright, sir."

"Wait, I need to packing. Where we gonna go ?"

"You tell me what do you want to bring and Mehmet will send it to you."

"Where he will send it because you kidnap me like this."

"Get in the car." He order with opening the BMW door and she following.

He doesn't answer her and keep driving and sometimes look at the phone just for texting something.

"Stop the car."

"Ne?" he start to give attention.

"I say stop the car ! I can go wherever I want."

"No chance."

"Or I will jump right now."

"Iyi iyi tamam. What's wrong with you Eda? Go jump now."

She open the door and find that they are in the yard of a house. Then close roll her eyes.

"Gunaydin, Serkan bey." A housekeeper in the age around 50 years old with the black skirt.

"Show her the room."

"Okay. Come on Eda hanim, I will show you the room." She ask her to following.

"I'm not your mistress so you need to explain this to Celine now." She threaten him before following her but Serkan just smile and take off his tie and unbutton of his shirt.

When she following her,

"My name is Linda. If you need something just let me know anytime."

"Okay. Can I ask you something? How many women who comes here before?"

Linda smile and shake her head right to the left.

"No one. Literally you are the first woman and this house is like safe haven. He doesn't like sharing everything with anyone, and I heard that this happened only to you."

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.1K 37
Two broken souls and closed-off hearts. When they meet, will they heal each other or destroy what was left inside them? Eda is a young university stu...
1.9K 117 9
'I long for you in your absence, and in your presence, just the same- endlessly' Fanfiction Serkan Bolat, the cold and harsh but a fierce Captain in...
29.9K 1.5K 20
Eda yildrim is a secret detective named (197 star )confidential) works with police , but she is known in the community as the famous model *Eda yi...
28.7K 1.3K 19
What if, after all of Eda's effort for Serkan to remember their love. She decided to leave Turkey and pursue her dream without the man she love most...