Crush To Boss. ✓ [Editing]

By brownmudpie

"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surrou... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Crush To Boss.
BOOK
THE DEAL

9

39.7K 865 53
By brownmudpie

edited.

Elle Miller.

I giggled with Mia at Liam who was cracking dad jokes. Oh god these jokes never get old no matter how stupid it sounds.

"Okay! Enough jokes we should focus on work now."

Mia said in a strict voice but failed miserably. She started giggling, thanks to Liam.

"But you seem to enjoy my jokes Mia."

Liam said with a playful smirk.

"Okay but on a serious note, you guys should observe Tristan. Look how focused he is even though we are playing around."

I said as I glanced at Tristan. He looked at me and again focused on work.

"Tristan is a genius ugh."

Liam groaned and we again became serious about work.

"Finally!!!"

Mia squealed.

"My presentation is ready Elle!!"

I check her presentation and indeed it was very creative. All of them did their jobs and I was quite satisfied. Now I have to review it once again and we are good to go.

"Elle, where do you exactly work in this building?"

Liam stopped what he was doing staring at Mia in shock at her question. I was kind of stunned too. While Tristan was waiting for me to answer.

"I'm Mr William's personal assistant."

"What the hell?!  For real?"

She said as she lowered her voice. I nodded slowly.

"You seem shocked?"

"Oh my I'm sorry, I thought you worked in the same department as Liam. I'm so sorry Miss Miller!"

She quickly bowed. I panicked.

"No no! You dont need to be formal with me!Please call me elle! We are good friends right?"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded with a smile. She is so cute.

"I never knew he got a new personal assistant. All his PAs used to be so bitchy about their positions, but you are so different, Elle, I couldn't think of you as his PA."

"So true."

Tristan answered quietly.

"Right. Mia is right."

Liam agreed too.

"Oh..but don't worry I'm not bitchy."

I stick out my tongue. They all sighed in relief while I laughed.

Mr William, then, called me in the conference room so that I could show him the presentation and share my ideas.

After a half an hour we were done with all the presentation he patted my back.

"Good work Mrs Miller. I am quite satisfied with you. I think you're good to go. You'll present this in front of everyone okay?"

"Yes sir."

I pressed my lips against each other tightly and smiled. I started packing up my stuff getting ready to leave.

"Take care."

Enzo mumbled. I looked at him smiling. He looked kinda shy and cute. Oh that's my Enzo!

"You too.."

I whispered and left.

I don't know what to do anymore. I just enjoy his attention. I enjoy working for him. Everytime he is close to me I feel as if I'm complete. But I guess he doesn't feel the same way.

How I wish he could love me the same way I do to him.

I guess we are not meant for each other.

.

.

The next day I entered the meeting feeling nervous. I was going to present alone in front of important people.

Yes my hands were shaking. The guests weren't here yet and I was just preparing myself. My train of thoughts was interrupted when I felt a warm hand holding mine.

"Hey.."

It was Enzo! He held my hand giving it a small squeeze.

"You're gonna be alright."

He brushed his fingers against my knuckles.

I smiled nervously and nodded. He left my hand and took a seat once the guests arrive.

Throughout the entire meeting I could feel gaze lingering on me. He would smile at me, letting me know I'm doing great.

The meeting ended with several claps. I shook hands with everyone plastering a fake smile on my face.

Oh my! It went well but I was screaming inside like crazy. Enzo would be so proud of me. Moreover, I am so glad I could finally speak up comfortably.

"Oh my god you improved so much Elle, that's amazing."

He said.

"I didn't knew you had these skills."

I smiled a little but went stun when he suddenly hugged me.

From my shoulder his hand slid down to my waist. He pulled me even closer.

His body was big compared to mine, probably because of all that workout.

I could feel his biceps.

"You are amazing."

His voice lowered while his fingers caressed my hairs.

Okay what is happening?!

My heart was hammering against my chest. He smells so good, i just want to fall asleep here.

"How about I take you out for dinner tonight? After all you deserve it."

He pulled away as he asked. I pondered about it for a moment.

Dinner date with my crush-boss? Maybe I should go, we can even talk about our past ? With this thought I replied.

"Yes, I am okay with that."

"Great, today at 7pm. I'll be in front of your house."

He said as he looked at me and left the room. My lips already parted at the thought of being on a date with him.

Wait, he knows my house? Oh of course Elle he is literally your boss!

I'll make sure I dress perfectly just for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 71.7K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
1.7M 78K 51
[ Previously named---> 'Destined Together' ] "Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I s...
259K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
282K 7.4K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...