witchcraft enhypen

By enhypcn

"seriously though, what type of witchcraft is this?" More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five

synopsis & description

769 42 5
By enhypcn

"seriously though, what type of witchcraft is this?"

- in which, three bestfriends went on trucking and somehow ended up on a parallel universe -

description ; this is a work of fiction. i don't own the pictures and gifs I use in this book or any other my books. many grammatical mistakes and errors might be found please excuse them. plagiarism and getting inspired are two different things. any possible foul language or attitude portrayed by the characters doesn't really reflect their personality.

warnings ; swearings, three annoying bestfriends, mentions of death, the protagonists having existential crisis, magic and witchcraft mentions.

note ; this was mainly inspired by mushoku tensei [ 無職転生 ] and many other animes I've seen. this layout was inspired by ikgyus !! credits to them!

a/n ;  this isn't any particular member x reader book but just an adventurous enhypen reader insert book since it's been stuck in my head for a long time, magic au (ig?)

< best read in dark mode and serif >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...