Spy school on the Dunes

By KLewis2608

The Spy School crew goes to Egypt. SPYDER is plotting something (once again) and all of the villains they ha... More

Prologue and Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 14

590 9 2
By KLewis2608

This book is nearly top 10 in 'interesting' out of 18.5K books. Two words: Holy Crap. How the hell did that happen. Anyways it's rn in #13 place. I wouldn't mind getting into top 10. Just saying,😃

Enjoy this chapter!!!

1 August

1900 hours

Erica's POV

I was waiting with the rest of my team and Jessica in the waiting room. No doctors came to inform us on Ben's condition yet. The sun was setting, we emerged from SPYDER's base and came here during midday, it's nearly been 5 hours and still no word. 

The only person who wasn't here was grandpa, he said he that sitting here and waiting for news was a waste of time, time that could be used for other things. He went to scout out the building SPYDER was holed up in because he said we would need to go back in, I was invited but I didn't want to leave Ben. Mom didn't go for the same reason.

SPYDER. Just thinking about them made my blood boil. I despised them before, but now I hate them for what they did to all of us, to Ben. His pulse was already unstable when the doctors put him on that medical bed and rolled him to one of their operating rooms. 

Everyone was sitting down, all but me. I couldn't because I was too worried and restless. I didn't show that on my face though, I kept that in my head, instead, I had my 'ice queen' mask on. SPYDER had us captured for a little over a day before the rest of the team rescued us. 

Mom told me how they did it. First, she climbed down the building once she saw that we got captured. She went back to mission control and explained everything to grandpa, he called everyone back and they formed a plan. At night, they infiltrated the resort to look for clues. They found none, they went back to the hotel, defeated. When her phone lit up, she checked it and saw that one of us had our tracker on. 

They went to the place where the trackers signal led and spent 2 hours planning their break in plan. Eventually, they just went in and there was nobody there. They found us and the rest I already knew.

As I was buried in my thoughts, a person whom I assumed was a nurse, judging by the way she dressed, walked up to us with a clipboard in hand. "The patient is stable," she said in perfect English. We all let out a sigh of relief. "The patient is not awake right now, but you are allowed to visit him. Only one person at a time though." She continued.

Without thinking, I immediately spluttered out, "I want to go first." That got me a few smiles from mom, dad, Mike and... Zoe? Confused looks from Jawa and Chip. And a glare from Jessica. Whatever.

"I want to go first," I repeated, although this time I put some force into my words, daring anyone to make fun of me. They didn't, thankfully. I let the nurse bring me to the room Ben was temporarily staying in.

"You have 15 minutes," she said and then walked out of the room, closing the door and leaving us alone. 

I set my eyes on Ben and he looked horrible. I mean he was still cute and he had his shirt off, but I couldn't even see his chest (not that I wanted to) because it was wrapped in so much bandage and medical tape, it basically covered every part of his skin.

He would have tons of scars once all the injury's got better. I don't know how long I was staring at him, eventually, I just couldn't help myself, I needed some way to relive my stress, plus we were alone and Ben was asleep. I leaned down to kiss him and.....

Suddenly the door burst open to reveal my mom standing there, and behind her, everyone else. I jumped back from Ben. Everyone was staring at me. I didn't know how they got the jump on me. Most probably, I was to immersed in my thoughts to notice anything going on around me.  Finally, mom grinned a mischievous smile. "Were you just about to kiss him?" She asked. I was sure my face was bright red by now. I shook my head and tried to think of a reply, I thought of one, but it was a weak one. Screw it.

"I was merely checking for breath," I said, somewhat weakly. Mom smiled even wider, she always knew when I was lying, she was my mother after all. The others didn't seem to believe me either. I could tell because everyone was smiling, Jessica looked jealous, "humph" she huffed. 

Not gonna lie, I felt kind of happy that Jessica was jealous. I glanced at Zoe, expecting her to be fuming too, but instead, she looked happy. What the hell?

"Anyways," mom said, saving me from anymore embarrassment. "That's not what we came here for, we came to tell you that Cyrus wanted to meet us somewhere, he said that he has a plan over the phone. He also insisted you come." I rolled my eyes at that. 

"Let's go then," I said icily.

_________________________________________________________

We took the SUV that dad rented. Grandpa told us to meet him at a nearby Starbucks. It was only a 10 minute drive from the hospital.

We went in and saw grandpa sitting down in one of the booths. We all got a drink for ourselves and sat down.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, I'll start explaining," grandpa said. "There is nobody guarding the building, it's basically empty, which will make it easy for us to break in. Based on what Erica told me, the only people we have to look out for are Ms. E, Leo Shang, Warren Reaves, Ashley Sparks and the men that took you guys to your cell." He pointed at me, Mike and Jessica.

"The building is only a cover up, the real action goes on underground. That's why we have to get there. The only way down is by the entrance which we ran out of. I am sure that SPYDER has the place monitored, so me, Erica, and Catherine will have to disable the cameras. Once that is done, we just have to sneak in and avoid getting caught. The only people going in will be me, Erica, Catherine, Jawa, and Mike. The rest of you will be keeping watch. Everyone got it?"

We all nodded. 

_________________________________________________________

I had disabled 4 cameras already, I'm right now on the 5th. I'm pretty sure mom and grandpa are somewhere on their 7th or 8th. 

We finished our jobs in a matter of minutes and contacted the others. Seconds later, me, grandpa, mom, Jawa and Mike were walking in a single file down a random corridor. 

We passed by a couple rooms that were all empty, eventually, we stumbled across something remotely interesting, the security room. The guards that blindfolded us and led us to our cell were sitting there in cheap plastic chairs. Wow, SPYDER really was low on funds. There were 4 guards in total and they were all asleep.

We left them alone and went on with our mission. We walked pass another room and I saw what I think was their mission control. There was people in here too. Ashley Sparks and Warren Reaves. 

I gritted my teeth. I wanted to launch myself at them. Mom stopped me and slipped a tranquillizer gun into my hand. I nodded and we shot them simultaneously. They fell off their chairs and I didn't bother to catch them. Neither did anyone else. Their heads made a satisfying sound when they collided with the stone floor.

I looked around the room and saw a map of Egypt hanging on the wall. The map was lined with crosses and marks, probably where all the bombs are located. I tore it off the wall and stuffed it in an evidence bag. 

There were others things too, mom found a slip of paper on one of the tables with the words 'Heavy Duty Building Company' printed on both sides of it. Grandpa found another slip of paper with some numbers on it.

We put it all in some evidence bags that we brought and walked out. Mike and Jawa followed us, they were keeping watch while we searched. 

"Find anything?" Mike asked. I nodded and put a finger to my lips, signaling him to keep quiet. He didn't make a sound after that.

We were heading out using a different way to try to find anything else. It worked. We stumbled across a luxury room decorated with silk tapestries and a queen sided bed. Laying in the bed was Leo Shang.

He was asleep but I still shot him with a dart, just to make sure. Mike took Leo Shang's arms and Jawa took his legs. We checked his pockets and I fished out two phones. One was a high-tech phone with a sleek black casing. The other one was the standard iphone with a pink hello-kitty case. Weird.

We got out of the building and we all went into the car. We took Leo Shang to the hotel and tied him to one of the chairs in grandpa's room. I made sure to put the 'Do not disturb' sign on the doorknob. 

Me and mom then took the car to get Ben out of the hospital. 

We were going to need him later.

*Sigh* I could have done much better on this chapter. I'm just to lazy right now, promise I'll make the next chapter a lot longer.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 227 7
Gender Fluid memes here! I have made a bunch of other pride meme books if you want to check them out! Disclaimer- I didnt make any of this, I got eve...
74.1K 2.9K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
6.3K 119 13
When someone new joins the team, he has his eyes set on Xuli. Kyan won't let this happen.. somehow..
12K 457 7
This book will be just like my Pansexual and Ace memes book but full of Bisexual stuff instead! I hope you enjoy! Disclaimer- none of this stuff is...