šƒšžš¬š¬šžš«š­

By TheOfficialAduke

"š˜šØš® š„šØšØš¤ ššš­ š¦šž š„š¢š¤šž šˆ'š¦ š«šžššš„š„š² šØš§šž šØšŸ šš š¤š¢š§š š“š”šžš«šž'š¬ š¬šØš¦šžš­š”š¢š§... More

Introduction
Playlist
Aesthetics
One - Mom Jeans And A Nice Ass
Two - New Friends And No Bras
Three - A Mess And A Half
Four - Chocolate Cake And Vanilla Tea
Five - Whiskey And Ice
Six - Golden Bands And Dates
Seven - Silver Eyes And Just Lunch
Eight - Euphoria And Anxiety
Nine - Highway To Hell...Or Heaven
Ten - Such A Huge Ego
Eleven - Denim Skirts And Limits
Twelve - Friendships And Ecstasy Pills
Thirteen - Drug Deals And Hotels
Fourteen - Dirty Dreams And Love Letters
Fifteen - Dessert And White Chocolate
Sixteen - Physical Contact And Ass Kissing
Seventeen - Eight PM And Sweethearts
Eighteen - Inheritance And Erotica
Nineteen* - Attention Cravings And Breakfast
Twenty - Chocolate Bars And Vodka
Twenty One - Showers And Midnight Snacks[18+]
Twenty Two - Netflix, Chill And Breakfast Dates
Bonus - Parallel Universes
BONUS - Sweet And Sour Memories
BONUS - Happily Ever After
BONUS - Nightdress, Nightmare.

BONUS - Part Time CEO

8.5K 482 88
By TheOfficialAduke

THEODORE

"Fix this shit. If I have to tell you what to do the sixth fucking time, your resignation letter better be on my table!" I snapped, slapping my palm against the table.

Louvre, the head of the marketing department couldn't seem to do a single thing right today and because of him I was running late.

"Get out of my office" I grumbled and dropped on my chair, taking a deep breath. I snatched my phone off the table and called Imade.

"Where are you?" Okay, she was mad. Really mad. My lips parted but the fear I felt clogged up my throat.

I heard the kids call for me, making my heart skip a beat and I glanced at my watch. I was late. Extremely late.

"I'm still at the office, baby" I heard her sigh tiredly before she hung up. I threw my head back and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Sitting up, I fiddled with my wedding ring. My mind was everywhere. Well, my mind was focused on my family like it had been the whole day.

"Fuck it" I took my car keys and my overcoat, walking out of my office.

"I wanna see Louvre's resignation letter on my table tomorrow morning and list of eligible candidates to fill his position" I told my secretary, Jordan, who nodded and took down notes.

Turning to him, I tapped my index finger against his table with my jaws clenched.

"Involve security if he gets too difficult. Am I clear?" Jordan nodded, still too afraid to look me in the eye after six months of working with me.

"Yes, Sir. Good night" I walked to the elevator straight to the ground floor. I made my way out of the company and into the private parking lot and got into the blue BMW, driving home as quickly and safely as I could.

A year ago, Imade brought our beautiful babies to the world. Two of them.
Temilade and Temidayo. Lade and Dayo.

I couldn't believe how happy I was when I set my eyes on them. They were covered in blood and their skins were pale. They barely had any hair on their heads.

I was so scared to hold them.

They were just about the size of my palm when I held them for the first time. They clung to my index fingers so tightly like they were fighting for their lives, holding on to the little grasp of life they had.

I cried. Asher took a picture and doesn't let me live it down.

Taking a deep breath, I climbed out of the car and unlocked the door with my key. Only the lights in the hallway were on, a sign that the kids had gone to bed.

My heart dropped as I walked into our bedroom. In the darkness I could still tell that she was awake. She could never go to bed until I go home. I turned on the lights and cleared my throat. She sat up, lips pursed and glare directed at me.

"Hey babe...I missed you"

"Don't even babe me at all, Theodore. Do you think I missed you? No. No. No. It was your children, screaming your name the whole night and making me worried" she rambled off, her accent filling her voice like it did whenever I managed to make her mad. I fought back the urge to laugh because that would only make her angrier at me.

Of course, she missed me. I missed her even more.

"You're being absolutely unfair. I got back from work at four. I didn't get any sleep" I remembered she told me she had to do some makeup-thing at a wedding today.

'Fuck' I thought and she sighed.

"They were crying and I was this close to joining them in tears. You were supposed to be home three hours ago! Three! It's unfair how you expect me to do this all by myself. Huh?" She waited for an answer.

I sighed and walked towards her, dropping down on my knees in the space between her  legs and placed my palms on her thighs.

"I'm sorry. The marketing department was really slow and I didn't realize when time passed."

I tried so had to ignore the silk nightdress she was wearing. It was my favorite one. It cupped her breasts so nicely and temptingly showed off her cleavage.

"I'm sorry. I was gonna come earlier but...the office. So, to make it up to my favorite baby" I whispered, pushing myself up to press a kiss to her chin. She smiled sweetly and I chuckled, wrapping my left hand around her waist as I buried my nose in the crook of her neck.

"I'll work from home for a week" I kissed her slender neck and she leaned back till she dropped on the bed while I hovered over her.

She was still as beautiful as ever, warm and felt like every bit of home.

"Promise?" She whispered and I slipped my right hand back and forth over her deliciously thick thigh.

"I promise. Am I forgiven?" I kissed her lips and she smiled into the kiss, locking her hands around my neck. Our kisses still tasted, to me, like heaven. She still felt like home. She was still everything to me.

I hoisted her up and she giggled, making me smile. She cupped my face and ran my thumb back and forth over my bottom lip.

"Did you have dinner yet?" She asked in that tone that always made me heart clench and skip again and again. She pulled my hair out of its confines and brushed her fingers through it as it cascaded down my shoulder. 

"No. Let's have dinner together" I walked out of our bedroom, slipping my hands down to her ass.

"Actually, I didn't cook" I froze in my spot and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Wait. I hope you ordered your own pizza. Did you eat my pizza?" I scoffed at the adorable smile she was sporting. I got pizza this morning after asking her if she wanted any. She said 'no, I don't want any. I'm on a diet"

"I was hungry and you were late" she defended with an equally adorable shrug. I sighed and walked to the living room but before she could let go of me, two simultaneously cries filled the house and Imade dropped her head in the crook of my neck.

"Ah Dammit" she mumbled and I placed her on the couch. I gulped as she shot up, walking down to their room.

"I just knew they were quiet for too long" I mumbled, tugging my tie off as I followed behind Imade.

She had picked Lade up, our little girl. She was born twenty minutes before Dayo, her brother. We weren't expecting twins but it's not like we could get any refunds at this point.

"What's all the crying for, darling?" I cooed, sweeping Dayo up. He immediately laughed, showing his deep dimples with his toothless smile.

"Are you hungry, baby?" Imade's voice was absolutely musical.

"Yes" I answered and turned to Imade with a smile but she continued to coo at Lade who giggled excitedly, making grabby hands at nothing in particular.

"I wasn't talking to you" Imade laughed , glancing at me and I walked towards her, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I love you" I whispered against her forehead, hesitantly pulling away. She was the beginning of my family. She was the reason I even had one to begin with.

"Thank you" she was my everything. She was still so beautiful and made my heart race.

"I love you too" she kissed my cheek and smiled coyly, patting Lade's back as she rested on her mother's shoulder.

They both had my eyes, something Imade had been praying for since she was pregnant but everything else about the both of them made them look like her -Imade. However, It didn't matter who they looked like. They were the most precious beings in the world.

I glanced down at Dayo who squealed and giggled. I cooed, tapping his little nose.

"Who's an adorable little angel?" I whispered and like he knew I was talking to him, he giggled.

"I am" Imade sang, a wide grin on her face and I cupped her chin, chuckling.

Of course she was. She was the most adorable one. Not that I was picking sides.

"I love you" I kissed her lips and she giggled, poking my chest like she could read me.

"I'm not buying your pizza back"

"Dammit"

A/N
Y'all would've had my head if I didn't put up this chapter. Honestly, I was just gonna put up another scenario where Theo lost his memory and forgot Imade but I couldn't find it. If I find it, I'll be sure to add it as a bonus chapter, darlings.
One more Bonus chapter to go before we finally close Imade and Theo's chapter...forever 😭

Enjoy!
-Aduke 🤡

Temidayo - Mine turns into joy
Temilade - Mine is the crown.

I guess that's what the names mean if you're curious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 72.3K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...
192K 5.8K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...
1.4K 70 24
Nicholas Liam Martin was a forbidden fruit. At first, hearing his name didn't do anything but cringe me. He was the teacher that every student go...
851K 14.1K 16
[Unstable Minds #1] "Has my little girl been drinking?" He asks teasingly, his head tilting to the side as his eyes run over my now tear-stained face...