ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
MatsuHana Ending
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

Chapter 27

529 32 4
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

M/n slowly opened his eyes, his body felt like it was on fire. It was aching badly. He tried calling for his mom but quickly stopped himself as he remembered that his mother is too busy at her work.

Instead he forced himself to get up, albeit having a feeling of light-headedness, he managed to reach the door frame of his room before calling out to his father.

"Pa?"

He tried making his voice louder despite the painful and scratchy feeling in his throat.

His father came up to see him leaning and holding the door frame for his dear life. He immediately panicked and went out to catch the boy and put him back to bed.

His father massaged his forehead with his one hand as he phoned the boy's teacher, informing that he won't be attending class today.

Once it was done and all, a cheerful music resonated within the room, his father checked his phone to see if it was his but was immediately caught off-guard by the sickly boy in bed saying it was his and pointing towards his study table.

He picked it up and saw someone calling.

Now Calling....

Aki <3

His father stared at the caller's id for a moment before handing it to m/n who was asking for it.

M/n lips turned upward slightly after seeing the caller's id. Whilst his father was fairly surprised to see his son smile because of a simple caller's id but he did not bother anymore and walked out to get his and the person on the other line some privacy, while also making porridge for the sickly.

Once his father left, m/n spoke.

"Hey kunimi"

He greeted weakly, his voice was still raspy due to his throat's condition.

"Hey i was just- Wait you sound sick, are you okay?"

The boy on the other line cut himself off, a hint of concern was on his voice. M/n snorted and muttered a soft "yeah" not wanting to irritate his throat further.

"I'm sick right now kunimi, i'm sorry we won't be able to hang out right now"

He apologized, his conscience is eating him slowly as he hoped that kunimi wouldn't be mad for him skipping their hang out.

He only heard a sigh before kunimi said goodbye, before he could even say his goodbye to him he already ended the call.

It offended m/n but he didn't care, he felt bad for skipping out on the day they're supposed to hang, now he felt like a bad friend and upperclassman.

He sighed as he put the phone beside him and stared at his ceiling, feeling his sides until he felt something soft fluffy before dragging it to him and hugging it.

His vision was getting blurry as he feels his body get heavier and heavier, on top of that he felt like his body was on a dvd player or some sort. He was going in circles, well atleast, that's what he feels.

'I should get some sleep' He thought to himself as he let his fatigue swallow him whole.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

M/n woke up from the sound of water slightly pouring, once again his eyes slowly opened, but this time his peripheral vision was met with a person he didn't expect to see.

It was kunimi, he was dressed in his school uniform minus the coat.

He was squeezing the cloth dipped in the water before turning to m/n, he flinched as from the moment he saw that his patient was awake.

"Oh, you're...awake"

He mumbled, going back to what he was doing he had his signature tired look. M/n stared a bit more at the boy's face, especially now that he's a bit closer.

His soft white skin, his long lashes, his small cute kissable lips- M/n quickly threw that particular thought out of the window, before going back onto admiring one's beauty.

Kunimi retreated back and his face with a teasing smile on it, m/n looked at him suspiciously as he looked around to see anything embarrassing. After looking for a while and found nothing, he decided to directly ask the boy who was typing away in his phone.

"Why are you smiling like something's funny earlier?"

He asked, squinting his eyes as he tries to intimidate the first year but only to look somewhat cute towards kunimi.

The boy only chortled and showed his phone.

M/n's eyes widen as he saw the picture, it was him peacefully sleeping whilst being surrounded with a bunch of stuff toys, most of them being aquatic animals, and his most favorite, his shark plushie.

His cheeks flared as he felt like hiding away from the man who took a picture of him during his vulnerable moment.

"Delete this-!"

He exclaimed, albeit his throat was still hurting he did not care. His embarrassment was more painful than the throbbing pain in his throat.

Kunimi quickly pulled away and put his index finger up and waving it slowly, taunting the male.

M/n only glared at him and decided to let it go, seeing that he won't be able to do much given his body's situation.

"Just don't let anyone see it, okay?"

He asked, no, more of like a pleading one.

"Why not? you look cute hugging your shark plushie"

Kunimi taunted, zooming in on m/n's face, his cheeks were mushed upwards due to the plushie being under his face.

His heart fluttered the more he stares at it. He decided to make it his screensaver, that way he would be reminded of the boy's cute state whenever he opens his phone.

"Oh right, before i forget, your father is at work and he told me to take care of you"

He informed him, as he put his phone on the bed side table but stopping midway and putting it on his pocket instead, he musn't let m/n see his lockscreen.

"You haven't eaten right?"

He asked, standing up from his previous position and walking out of the room to get a plate of food.

M/n was left leaning on his bed, thinking what just happened. Before he fell asleep he could vividly remember that kunimi was mad at him.

"All this thinking is making my head hurts"

Said by m/n, ultimately convincing himself that it was most likely a fever dream of his.

After a while, kunimi came back with a tray.

He told m/n to sit properly as he set down the tray beside him. The content of tray was a bowl of porridge, perfectly sliced apples and peeled oranges and a glass of water.

"Which one do you wanna eat first?"

He asked, crossing his legs as well as his arms, looking at m/n as he chooses which one.

"Porridge first, i don't like that so better to start with something i hate and finish with something i like!"

M/n explained, puffing up his chest like he was some kind of superhero, kunimi deadpanned at the childishness of him but let out a 'heh'.

After all, it's those little things that m/n do that makes kunimi's heart explode into a million pieces.

"Am i going to feed it to you or you can do it?"

M/n strike into a thinking pose before answering.

"I would but i think i'd be eating the porridge willingly if you feed me"

He replied with a toothy grin, kunimi sighed and did what the boy wanted, as tired as he looks in the outside, deep down he was more than glad to be spending time with m/n.

Even if it wasn't his ideal one, as long as m/n's with him, he's happy.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

Hello hello! i have a question for those people who are reading my new book and if you don't then better start reading it >:DD jk, only if you want to of course so, do you guys want inunaki, meian etc. to be one of the love interests? And, Is it okay if all of them have an established relationship with one another? You guys would be in a poly relationship, please do let me know so i won't disappoint you guys :D. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.6K 15
INCOMPLETE "You're safe with me, no matter what, okay?" (y/n) Oikawa, Tooru's younger sister, returns to home after spending two years with her aun...
222K 7.8K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...
449 30 12
Summary: Y/N is a Princess, until one day she beings to catch feelings for Prince Oikawa whom she met..The thing is she is An Angel and he is the pr...
14.2K 327 24
"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴" ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ ➪ l/n Y/n used to be neighbors with the one and only Tooru Oikawa. For being...