Suffer or Hustle (Draken x OC)

Par WatashiwaLeviwife

Draken x OC "Its either you suffer or hustle to get where you want to...." A young delinquent refuses to joi... Plus

Daily
Left eye
Bet
Sea
Joke
Mikey
Shrine
Snowglobe
Letter and bruises
Hospital
Explain
Brawl
Words
Valhalla
Her future
Their plan
The Night They Finally Met
Vincent
Home
Spying
Important! Don't say I didn't warn you if you see Manga chapters!!
Green eye's
Let go
Pictures
Days
Tree
A New Year
Depart
Away
Go
Always
Where Did The Time go
Hatred
Candles
A Wish
Blissful
Epilogue
Last one

Her story

560 24 1
Par WatashiwaLeviwife

*Trigger warning*

"Draken-Kun!" She heard Takemitchy yelled out for the 5th time as she kept punching one male that was getting on her way.

"What's wrong Takemitchy!?" Mikey yelled out while beating up a group.

"Draken-kun....He's been stabbed!" Takemitchy yelled out.Emely stopped while grabbing onto a males collar and looked at Takemitchy.

'No.....No....' She thought and threw the male back to the floor.

"Mikey! Behind you!" Emely yelled at him as Hanma tried to punch him but missed. Panic started to get to her as she was figuring out a way to get to him.

"Chifuyu, I'll be back!' She yelled and then ran off towards Takemitchy.

"No wait!" She ignored him but then was grabbed on the shoulders. 

"Grab on to her! She can't be on the loose!" She heard the person grabbing her.

"Fucking shit!" She headbutted them making them fall back to the floor.Another male launched to her but missed as she moved to the side.

She immediately ran up to Takemithcy and rested her head on Draken's chest. She listened carefully and heard a few slow heartbeats, making her relieved but panic at the same time

"He's still breathing!" She told Takemitchy. She noticed that he was in shock as he kept on staring on the red puddle.

She slapped him hard enough to wake him and it did.

"Takemitchy, I don't know what the fuck happen but-"

"Kiyosama! Kiyosama did this!" He answered as his eye's were tearing. Kiyosama was here moments ago and now she knows why he was here. She looked at him for a quick second and then back to Draken.

"Draken! Draken, can you hear me?!" She yelled at Draken. A few moments, Draken started coughing blood on the floor and was began to breath more. 

"Takemitchy! Emirri!" They both heard Mikey yelling at them. Mikey was on the edge of beating Hanma already but couldn't since Hanma was blocking every kick he tried to give.

"Take care of him for me!" He yelled and kept punching Hanma. Emely firmly nodded and turned to Takemitchy. 

"Takemitchy!" She called out to him who kept on thinking.

"Come on! You have to get him out of here!" Emely yelled at him.

Takemitchy blinked and nodded.She then began helped him out by carrying Draken on his back.

"You sure you can do it?!" She looked out for a path for them to go.

"Y-Yes!" He responded confidently. If there was anything that she would always quetioned about the boy, was the glimpse of desperation and confident in his eye's. 

"Follow me!"

___________________________________________________

"Shit..." She threw her phone to a bush and picked it up after trying to call Hina 7 times but didn't work as she followed Mitsuya to his bike.

"Did she answered?" He asked her as he hopped on and helped Emely up.

"Fucking no! Neither does Takemitchy." She grabbed on his waist and followed behind Mikey as they were all heading to the hospital that Draken is at now.

"Oi Mitsuya!" They heard next to them and it was Baji.

"What?!" He replied back to them while facing forward on the road.

"We are to follow Mikey right!?" Baji asked.

"Yes!" He replied as they now were close to the hospital.

'Not again....It's all my fault.....'

______________________________________________________

"Hina!" Emely was now relief that Hina was safe.

"Emi-chan...." Hina voiced cracked as she embraced on Emely.

"Hey hey it's ok.....Takemitchy was strong from what I heard...." Emely patted her head.

"D-Draken...he's in cardiac arrest...." Hina said lowly.

Emely didn't let it get to her, but it hurt it a lot to see Hina crying.

"Takemitchy! How is he?!" Mitsuya asked Takemitchy.

"Before we even got to the hospital, his pulse...." He said lowly.

"Damn it!" Mitsuya punched a wall.

Emely released her arms from Hina letting her go comfort Emma who was crying.

She sat on the floor and massaged her shins that were getting plump.

"M-Mikey-kun...." She heard down the hall and saw Mikey walking towards the room that said on top "Operation in progress."

"Ken-chins always been a man of is word. He's not gonna die here." They heard him.

"He promised me...That we'd rule the world together." He turned and smiled.

"Emma, Hina, Mitsuya, Peh, Takemitchy, and Emi. Believe in Ken-chin." He said to all of them and sat on the waiting room chair.

"He'll pull through." He smiled.

A hour later, the red light turned off catching everyone's attention.The doors were opened as two doctors came out. Emely stood up and walked next to Mitsuya and then held his hand.

'Please....not again....' she started to remember.

"We manage to save his life." They all heard.

"The operation....was a success"

........

"Hell yeah!" Takemitchy screamed his heart out and cried out.

Emely widen her eyes and closed them making sure her tears wouldn't fall out.

"Draken is okay!"

Everyone was celebrating that he managed to survive but didn't notice two people walk out before they did.

Emely went the opposite of the building where there was no one and leaned on the wall.

"fuck....." She said to herself and grabbed on her shirt and tighten it.

"Fucking damn it!" She yelled out and fell on the floor.

She cried....She hasn't cried for something or for someone for the longest time.

She couldn't hold it anymore. She yelled and started punching the floor with all her might as she kept on crying in anger.

"Why!? Why is it always on me?!" She yelled out more and stopped as she grabbed on her stomach.

Her forehead laid on the dirt making her face dirty but she didn't care. Her hands began to turn numb, her eye's watery as she cried in regret. 

"Why why why !?" She asked to herself as she gritted her teeth and cried out more.

"Just kill me!" She yelled out more.

'I can't anymore....Someone ends up getting hurt because of me.....' She thought as she laid on the floor.

"Emely?" She heard and then immediately stood up. She wiped her eye's and kept her back to them.

"Mitsuya....." She saw from the reflection of a puddle. She faced him while looking down.

"W-Why would you say that?" He asked her and slowly took steps towards her.

"You heard nothing now leave me alone." She snapped back and tried walking away but was stopped. Mitsuya grabbed her and wrapped her hands on her shoulder.

"M-Mitsuya..." She shakily grabbed on his sleeves but gave up.

Mitsuya understood now.

All the regrets, guilt and burdens. She kept it to herself. She just needed someone to release all her anger and sadness.

"Mimi....It was never your fault..." He grabbed on to her tightly.

Emely sniffed and grabbed him back tightly as her legs were getting weak.

"No mitsy it actually-"

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me now!" He grabbed on her shoulder and looked at her dead in the eye.

"It was never your fault! Not even on that day damn it! It was just a conflict that started this, if you ever try to blame it on your own for bringing that bastard today, I will fucking tape you up a door until you realized it wasn't!" He yelled at her.

"Don't ever say that! Never again Mimi!" His voice cracked as he cried to her.

Emely looked at him with no answer.His lavender eye's filled with fear and worried with tears running down his face.

He wasn't wrong. It was never her fault for Draken to end up like this. But for that day, she still has guilt for it.

"I'm so sorry Mitsuya...." She looked down and holded her own hands.

Mitsuya believed her that she was actually sorry.

"Don't do that again, Ok?" He asked her.

Emely nodded her head and gave him a hug.She began to cry and grabbed on tighter on him.

"I'm so sorry.....I swear..." She whispered.

"Release....Just release them..." He whispered to her.

"Now....I'll take you back home." He took of his jacket and wrapped it around her and started carrying her on his back and headed back to her house.

__________________________________

August 8 2005

"ACHOOO!" Haru immediately woke up from her nap and glared at Emely.

"You bitch! I was sleeping!" She pointed at Emely. Emely blow on her nose on a tissue and continued eating.

"Then go back to sleep..." She grumbled as the wind blow at them.

"Well apparently I can't if your gonna be sneezing every motha fucking mili-second!" Haru groaned and started eating her lunch.

Apparently, Emely got sick since she was wearing a undershirt during the rain, making her sick now on the next day of school.

"So......He was there I am guessing?" Haru looked at Emely's swollen eye's.

"Yeah....But....One kick wasn't enough." She replied and stopped eating.

"You managed to kick him?!" Haru's face lit up. Emely chuckled and took out a pill for the cold and swallowed it and drank water.

"Yeah. Anyways, what did I miss?" Emely ignored the topic.

They both kept on talking until lunch was over. Her life went back to normal, school, band and back home.

She walked back to her house and still kept her mind on how was Draken. She arrived and was greeted by Crysty.

"Hi there...." She patted her head and went to her room and changed.

She took out a leash and hooked it to Crysty's collar.

"Let's go visit him."

________________________________

*Knock knock*

"Come in." She heard and slowly opened the door. Crysty immediately run in pulling Emely into the room.

"Crysty! Sit!" She exclaimed and Crysty listened. Draken laughed making Emely's ear's turn red from embarrassment.

"So you finally visit me huh?" Draken placed his chin on his hand while watching Emely put down the leash and pat her dog's head.

"I....I came here cause I wanted to return your sweater back." She replied and took a chair and placed it next Draken's bed and handed him his sweater.

"Mitsuya told me." Draken said catching Emely off guard.

'Piece of shit! Wait till I find him...' She thought and looked down.

"I asked you once and I was patient. You saying you're trying to die is the opposite from what I expect from you....I'll ask again...What happened to you before you came?" He asked softly and grabbed her hand gently.

Emely looked up and his eye's showed sincere and kindness. She looked outside the window and sighed.

"You trusted me enough to take me to the festival...I'll trust you enough to tell you then." She replied and squeezed his hand back.

"I.....I lived in America as you know....."

"I guess you can say, I had a easy life, but in reality I didn't." She continued.

Draken had his full attention on her while caressing her hand slowly.

*TW*

"My real name is Emely Lopez,

My life was full of hope and desires... but at some point...

it faded.

I was in a military school. Not those type of boot camps shit but....Military school.It was kind of hell since I joined there for middle school and during that time people judge you on how you look, act etc.

I've met many people but the one that most was there for me was.... Her.

Crystal....

Crystal was.... gosh how do I put it in?

Curious, fucking loud, smart, not a push over, and... She would always smile at all times.

So many fond memories I have of her.

We had our ups and down and yet.....

Until the end....we stayed friends....

But one day.....

All of that actually ended.

Draken widen his eye's and stared at her.

He never knew. Hell how would he.

But she kept a smile on but her eye's showed sorrowed and regrets and continued.

"One day, we got a positions that we applied for and we got them.

Later on after school, I decided that we should loosen up.

And of course, she said yes but her actions showed that she didn't.

So we went to my uncles bar, and just drank some apple champagne.

But my uncle was drunk and gave us real beer making us real drunk.

I,in other other hand....Got out of the bar with her following behind me.

We laughed....we talked....and we enjoyed each other....

But....when we crossed the street...

She was the first one to get hit by a car.

Thrown across the road along side with me....

She....died.

Right before my eye's...She died.

After that, I was suffered more.

I came back from the hospital, but my parents, like always, disowned me.

They called me a murderer and a mistake.

Those words hurt me but like always, I showed that I never cared.

My uncle got in jail for giving alcohol to underage and I ended up getting beaten and harassed home every day.

My dad had enough and kicked me out of the house,

making me leave my little sister behind

I decided to come to Japan and live with Mitsuya but I didn't know his location or his address so..

I was homeless for a month until

I met Hina.

Hina found me at a park on the edge of death and she begged her parents to help me out and they did.

I never got that kind of treatment ever since.

Later that day, they decided to take me in.

I never felt kindness besides Crystal.

I was actually lucky enough to meet Hina and yeah.

These scars...are from the crash.

This lip scar....I use to do some brawls back when I was in the Venice gang.

Some of them are from the beats I got from my dad.

Some of them.... I tried killing myself for Crystals death.

And that's it.

She stared at the ground and felt his hand taken away.

"Draken....Kazutora is one of Mitsuya's friends I met during a video call...We used to send letters to each other, and he helped me out when my dad would hit me." She stopped and looked up to look at him.

"So, Crystal....was really an important person huh?" He asked her carefully trying to trigger.

'Kazutora....it's more clear now.' He thought to himself. Her eye's started to water and she nodded.

"Y-Yeah....She was like Hina but less braver." She laughed and her tears felled down.

Soon her laughter turned into quiet sobbing as she grabbed her face.

"I....I didn't want her to die on that day." Her voiced cracked.

Draken softened his eye's and moved in closer to her. He softly grabbed her and moved her head close to his chest

"Shhh....It's ok....It wasn't your fault..." He tried to reassured her.

He wasn't always good at calming people down when crying but he tried.

"Draken......Why would you like someone like me as a friend? A fucking murder?" She asked silently.

Draken widen his eye's and pushed her off and grabbed on her shoulders.

"Hey Hey hey. Who said I hated you? You are not a murderer. As in matter of fact, you wanna know something else, Emely?" He asked as he wasn't ready to say this.

"What?" She wiped her eye's and looked at him.

"I like you....." He responded and felt his face heat up.

Emely blinked and widen her eye's at him.

"Fuck....I just want to be the one to help you out, be your shoulder to lean on, be someone to you at least!" He kept on continuing.

"You wanna know what I mean about liking you? Liking you to the point where I want to comfort you...Hug you....protect you too...The day I saw you smile at the beach, I mean I know we just met but believe me when I say this.....You are beautiful. You're not perfect but that's what I lo-I mean like about you....

Seeing you being more comfortable with me when I took you out to the city....Made me realized.....I was actually liking you. The warmth I felt on my chest was only from you. No one else." He stopped and realized he talked too much as he felt his face heat up.

Emely stared at him blankly and then he smiled.

"What I am trying to say....I like you more than a friend...."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.7K 1.7K 28
Y/n is the little sister of the one and only baji. She attends school like a normal girl usually staying out of her brothers business. But what happe...
740 23 8
With your grandparents death you received their property they lived on in the country for years and money they have saved, now after a year of settli...
233K 9K 63
#1. Tokyo 07/06/21 #1. Takemichi 07/06/21 #1. Maleinsert 07/30/21 #2. Animefanfiction 08/03/21 #1. Draken 09/07/21 #1. Revengers 01/12/22 #2...
1.1M 49.3K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...