My lifeline (Villain Bakugo x...

By WeDoMasterpieces

Katsuki Bakugo. 1.72. Missing. 15 years old. Blond hair. Red eyes. Quirk: Explosion. Yes, that was him. Not a... More

We meet again
7 years ago
Show me your dark side
Not even love?
Truce?
Friends
Nightmare
Show me why
Feelings
Interrogation
I hate goodbyes
Bonding
Eijiro
My heart is yours

Talk

586 29 9
By WeDoMasterpieces

Kirishima groaned again just telling himself over and over in his mind. You have to keep going! You have to keep taking the hits! Be unbreakable! Unbreakable! Though on the outside this wasn't starting to show. Bakugo was strong. Not many people could make Kirishima crack like this but Bakugo could. Eijiro was cracking, blood dripping from the spots of his body that had cracked and somewhat fell apart. But he kept trying to stay on his feet. Luckily, once again though, someone pitched in to save him. It was Fat Gum. "I-Im alright... I-I'm..." Kirishima couldn't speak again when suddenly Bakugo let out a large blast and pushed everyone away. Including Eijiro. He tried to harden but because of the damage he'd taken from the blast trying to keep Bakugo occupied for the time being once he was blown back, he couldn't harden himself anymore. He hit the ground on his back while his body went back to normal. Those areas that had been cracked and were bleeding parts of his skin were even missing because they'd cracked and broken off. He coughed at little bit once again due to the smoke and while some heroes ran to grab Bakugo and take him into custody, a couple came over to Eijiro. His eyes were hooded and everything was kinda ringing. He looked around slowly at the people trying to talk to him but he just closed his eyes. He was tired. Bakugo sure took a lot out of him. But they got him. So Eijiro was alright, he was alive... he just needed a bit of medical attention. And so did Bakugo. The heroes began to clean up the area and help citizens while Bakugo and Kirishima were taken to a separate facility so their injuries could be cared for and they'd both wake up.

💥 ❤️

Bakugo felt how some people around started picking him up, they took his grenades off him, trying to figure out if it was just equipment or his quirk. Bakugo decided to test his luck, trying to make little sparks with his hands without moving but... he couldn't? Eraserhead. He was sure Eraser head was there, watching him so he wouldn't use his quirk. Bakugo let himself be manhandled, they started disinfecting his wounds and it was so hard not to make a grimace or grunt. It hurts. Katsuki ended up passing out.

"Who is he? Was he with the league? He brought the Nomus" Fat Gum asked to Aisawa, looking worried. "Probably. We'll have to check that and see if he needs more than medical assistance. Get him to the underground base, we need to know more about this kid and his quirk" Aisawa said. Soon enough, Bakugo was being moved to to this Underground Base. It was a huge hospital, it had plenty of rooms for the criminals that were being interrogated and needed the medical and psychological assistance. Kirishima was also brought to this hospital by Tamaki since they needed to know what happened and what they talked about while fighting. They also knew that it wasn't the first time they fought so maybe this was something else? Aisawa called the other heroes that witnessed the fight, Chargebolt and Cellophane; he also called Recovery Girl because Red Riot and Dynamite needed urgent medical assistance. A couple hours passed and they both were out, in the same room though Aisawa was being very attentive to Bakugo and he had restraints in his body. Eventually, the blond woke up feeling confused. Everything hurts... what happened? All the medicine they gave him was messing with his head and the moment he tried to sit down and felt the restraints, he started to panic. "S-Sludge?" Bakugo said but his voice was being muffled by some restraint around his mouth. "M-Mnn!" Bakugo's eyes filled up with tears and he started to move around, desperately trying to get out of his restraints.

Help.

🪨❤️

Kirishima was out for a while. They'd covered his injuries with wraps, gave him some IV and helped him get in fresh oxygen and such before he began to wake up. That ringing in his ears was gone but his side aches like crazy. It hurt. He pushed himself to sit up and he blinked a couple times. Then he saw Aizawa? It had been a while since he'd seen him. Then he looked over and saw Bakugo? But he looked so panicked and scared in those restraints? Something was wrong, this wasn't a normal villain just trying to get free. Bakugo was starting to hyperventilate, memories from the sludge villain and the kidnapping, the way All Might simply ignored him, everything was starting to go back. Bakugo was panicking! "Ha! Mn! Ah!" Bakugo's chest raised and fell quickly, he was still trying to get free and then he saw Red Riot stand up? What was he doing? What was going on? Kirishima was walking a little wobbly. "W-We can't do this, w-we can't keep him down like this. He's panicking! A-Aizawa, something is wrong, h-help me!" Kirishima said. "What are you doing? Go back to your bed" he ordered firmly, approaching as well. Eijiro could see tears in Bakugo's eyes, he had to help him. Katsuki closed his eyes tightly, tears rolling down his cheeks but the something started tugging his restraints. It was Red Riot? Damn, he looked so fucked up.

I did that? I'm such a monster as everyone says.

It was like if Bakugo was back to his middle school days, where he was nothing but a monster. But he didn't want to be, what about his dreams? He wanted to help, to save, to be a hero. "I-It's ok! You're o-ok! I'm t-trying to get it off!" Kirishima said as he struggled, he even tried to harden his arm to get through the restrains but he didn't have enough strength to do that right now. Bakugo's eyes were wide.
No! I'm not okay, I'm... I'm not.

"Aizawa! Aizawa Sensei, please. I know he's a villain but w-we can't treat him like this, h-he's still a person!" Kirishima grabbed onto his side and leaned over a bit, his wounds still hurt but he still just wanted to help Bakugo. He was a hero. Hero's saved people no matter if they were villains or no. Everyone deserved to be saved.

"Red Riot, stop!" Aisawa used his clothing to push Kirishima away and helped Bakugo out of his restraints. The blond had now a little chip in his neck that didn't allow him to use his quirk. And he was too weak now to fight. "Kirishima, don't move!" Eraser head said, glancing at him deadly serious. Bakugo was finally free and he took a deep breath. The blond gasped, struggling to get some air inside his lungs. Soon, Bakugo started calming down, wiping quickly his tears and looking around. We're in a hospital? "Hey..." Aisawa called, trying to touch him but the blond quickly pulled his knees up and placed his hands in front of his face "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Bakugo yelled, he was being defensive and he looked... frightened.

Wasn't he the manic that blasted everything? Wasn't he a powerful villain? Wasn't he...?

🪨 ❤️

Kirishima groaned painfully as Aizawa used his binding cloth to move him away but he was glad to see that he got Bakugo out of the restraints. He didn't move like Aizawa had told him. He just held onto his side. Bakugo looked so scared... "A-Aizawa, he needs space. Let him have space, okay? Let's just talk". Kirishima said and he looked serious. Eventually, him and Aizawa exited the room and just like in high school, Aisawa gave him a lecture for what he did but Kirishima had good reason to do so. Then, Eijiro started to talk about this villain to give the other pro some information. "He goes by the name Dynamite. I've fought him before, most times ending in us both having to retreat or me having to save a citizens life. He's smart and powerful, I think his quirk is explosion. But he uses these gauntlet like things to help him make larger and more accurate blasts. They're even able to crack my hardening..." Eijiro looked away. "Then he's really dangerous" Aisawa said, seriously. Kirishima sighed "Well, he seems to always look for a fight but there's something about him that I know isn't right. I don't think he wants this. I'm not sure but... what I'm sure of is that he needs help" he took a deep breath. Kirishima" he lifted a hand to make him stop speaking. "This guy is dangerous, he can't beat your quirk?You know what this means? We can't let the press know about this. And we need to get him to maximum security while the police works on knowing his identity".

💥❤️

Bakugo was having some kind of blackout. He didn't remember what brought him here at first. All he knew was that he was being held and that he was hurt. Katsuki was really confused. So he just curled onto himself and tried to calm down.

Come on Katsuki, think straight. Why are you here? Who are these people? Bakugo sighed shakily. There's something that I have to do. I feel it. What is it?

🪨❤️

Kirishima rubbed his neck, a bit frustrated. "Aizawa, I want to help him. Let me help him. I believe I've had the most contact with him. So I can talk to him and get information, please let me. I'll be safe if I remember your teachings. He deserves a chance". Kirishima kept insisting, he seemed convinced that he could change this villain. Aisawa looked at him deeply in the eyes, quiet for a moment. "Fine. I trust you with this, you're a Pro Hero already but if anything happens I'll be here. I mean anything, Kirishima" he said firmly, placing a gentle hand on the redhead's shoulder "but you won't be alone, I'll call Denki and Sero. You need to rest a bit." He sighed. "Good luck". After that, Aisawa left to do some calls to other pro heroes and to the people he mentioned before, also to speak to the police about the case.

Kirishima waited outside a few minutes before entering the room again. He looked at Bakugo and he kept a distance from him for now before he spoke. "Hi, I know you're called by Dynamite but do you have a name? I can tell you mine. I'm Eijiro Kirishima. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just wanna talk for a little, ok?"

Bakugo immediately lifted his gaze. "Dynamite..." and Bakugo's eyes widened, remembering everything all of the sudden. "Eijiro Kirishima from Chiba prefecture, born the 16th of October. Studied in a private high school and graduated from UA high, the scar you have on your left eye was made when you were four years old and developed your quirk..." Bakugo recited, oddly calm. "I came here for you..." Bakugo mumbled, realizing and remembering everything all of the sudden.

Kirishima's eyes went a bit wide. How... how did he know all this about him? And he said he came here for him? Kirishima shook his head a little bit and tried to refocus himself as he asked again. "What is your name? Yeah, I'm Eijiro and now I know you came for me. But I don't wanna know about that right know. I wanna know about you, okay? So you're with the league, right? When did that happen? Did they force you to join? Or did something happen that made you join willingly?" Kirishima asked and sat down where he'd been previously laying down.

Everything had went back to Bakugo, all the memories, his cause, all of it. And now he knew what he had to do, he knew it damn well. Katsuki was surprised that the redhead didn't start asking him how did he know all of that but he wanted to know about him? Bakugo snorted "Me? You really think that I will tell you what happened? Why are you being so fucking kind with me? Stop it, I don't need your stupid pity" Bakugo snarled, being really defensive. "I don't want to tell you anything... but you must have a lot to talk about, huh Mr. Pro Hero? Remember me what ranked are you in?" Bakugo cocked up a brow, his grimace changing into a smirk. Kirishima looked away.

So he even knows about what's been happening lately, huh? But this is supposed to be about him.

"You seemed pretty shaken up when you woke up. Do you wanna talk about why? It seems like it was because of the restraints the others put you in. I'm sorry about that, they shouldn't have done that." Kirishima said in a caring voice. Even though Bakugo had beat him up, Kirishima was being nice to him. Talking to him like he really wanted to know and he wanted to help. Which he did.

Katsuki's smirk it faded away as soon as Kirishima mentioned how he had acted when he woke up and the restraints. Katsuki was silent for a moment, eyes intensely locked with Kirishima's. It was like he was searching something in them and after analyzing those crimson orbes, he finally said. "Cut it out." Bakugo grunted, his fingers curling and wanting to make an explosion but his neck stared to sting and then he flinched.

"AGH!" Bakugo smacked a hand over his neck. "What the...?" Bakugo said breathlessly, looking back to Kirishima and then to his hand on that spot in his neck "electroshocks? You must be kidding me..." Bakugo chuckled, trying to use his quirk again and earning another shock that made his whole body tense and he chuckled even louder. "Haha! And you call yourselves heroes..." Bakugo said, placing both of his hands on his lap. "Listen... uh, Shitty Hair" Bakugo started "I will talk... but there are conditions" Bakugo said and laid down on bed, lifting a finger each time he mentioned something "one: my wounds must be healed soon. two: get me the fuck out of here, this place makes me sick. I fucking hate hospitals. Three: don't ever use fucking restraints on me, is it clear?" Bakugo said severely. "Good."

"I'm sorry." Was what Kirishima first said. "Ha?" The redhead sighed. "I don't know if I can allow all those conditions. But I can do something about the restraints and since I cause your wounds, I'll be the one to help you in your healing process. But I can't let you leave. I can have you moved to a different room but that's all I can really do... " Bakugo crossed his arms "What do you mean you can't? You're a fucking pro hero, be useful" Katsuki grunted, rolling his eyes. "I'm not fucking stupid, I know I can't leave but I don't want to be in this stupid... hospital or whatever" Bakugo said, looking around the place and made a grimace. Kirishima looked at him. "This isn't just a hospital. It is kinda a rehabilitation center" Eijiro explained. "Rehabilitation center... tsk". Bakugo looked away and listened to the redhead "We've helped a lot of people here and a lot of them have been able to rejoin society as better people... happier people. People who can achieve their dreams. And I want that for you. You used to have a dream. I'm sure, right? Maybe to be a good sales man? A manager? A chef? Maybe even a hero. That can happen. All you have to do is talk. And I'll listen. But please tell me your name?" He asked. "people having dreams? I'm not like that anymore" Bakugo said, thinking about his room filled with All Might posters. I wonder if mom changed the room... I wonder if they still look for me.

Eijiro took a deep breath "You know me so I want to know you too. I know what it's like to not be in the best condition. Or think anything in life is going to go right or change. We might have different stories but maybe through sharing them we can help each other." Kirishima stood up and moved closer to Bakugo and even gave him a smile. "I don't want anyone to have to experience what I had to. And I don't want your experiences to hold you back." Kirishima slightly extended a hand out to Bakugo and kept that toothy happy smile on his face. "I promise I'll listen."

Katsuki snapped out of those thoughts and went back to be defensive. "I don't fucking need you to listen... I'll talk whenever I want" Bakugo mumbled, indirectly accepting the fact that he was going to talk. But all he needed was to get closer to this hero and then show them how cruel life could be, how powerful they could be together. Katsuki looked at the redhead as he approached, extended his hand out to him, Bakugo's shoulders fell a bit and he let his body relax for a moment. Bakugo hesitantly took Kirishima's hand. It's warm. It had been a while since actual physical contact. "My name is..." Bakugo locked gazes with him, ruby eyes sparkling as he made an attempt to use his quirk in an intense way that caused him to get electroshocked. Hard. And well, since Kirishima was touching him...

The blond smirked manically "Katsuki Bakugo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
35.2K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...
13.8K 758 23
[Semi-Edited Version] Wattys 2019 Start date : May 11, 2019 End date: June 9, 2019 LOTS AND LOTS OF FLUFF!!! This takes place after their time at U...
347K 14.8K 26
•Rankings• #1 in kiribakudeku #3 in pro ~KiriBakuDeku~ ~It comes and goes in waves It always does, it always does We watch as our young hearts fade ...