๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‰๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐†๐€ #mats...

By riddlesbleachdrinker

# - Matsuno Chifuyu x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ - soulmate au, modern au ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... a young gangster and a m... More

๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‰๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐†๐€ // matsuno chifuyu
cast
- BAJI'S SISTER
- GO FOR IT, CHIFUYU!
- REGRET
- BAKING DISASTER
- SPOOKY SEASON
- STOP SCARING THE KIDS
- SLUMBER PARTY
- KIND & AIN'T AFRAID TO CRY
- THE SHOCKING TRUTH
end

- OH, IT'S YOU

778 42 14
By riddlesbleachdrinker

Chifuyu's funeral was held a week or so after his death. Y/N lowered her head, refusing to look at the casket that held her beloved's body.

She bit her trembling lip, holding back tears. Baji reached out, grabbing her hand and gently holding it. He offered her a toothy grin.

Even though Chifuyu and Y/N weren't actually soulmates after all, they genuinely loved each other. And, Baji wasn't even mad. He was understanding and gave Y/N all the time she needed to calm down.

"Baji Y/N, would you like to say a few words?"

She lifted her head, silently nodding. She stood up, dusted off her dress, and walked towards the podium.

She had no speech planned whatsoever but that didn't matter because she knew what to say.

"Matsuno Chifuyu was... well... there are actually no words to describe him. He was kind, loving, compassionate, caring, selfless... he was everything to me and, he may not be my real soulmate... but he felt like it. He made me feel like I was enough and I will forever feel grateful for that." She gingerly smiled, "To Chifuyu's mother... I'm sorry. If I had been more careful... this wouldn't have happened. To my brother, Keisuke... I'm sorry. I should have realized earlier that he wasn't the one for me. To Toman, the gang that he treasured... I'm sorry. Blame me all you want because I'm willing to take responsibility."

She turned around, placing a manga book on top of Chifuyu's coffin. It was his favorite Shoujo series, written and drawn by her.

"Hey... Fuyu... I got you the newest edition of my manga that you seemed to love... treasure it well, k?" Y/N stepped down, joining her brother once more.

He embraced her and all the tears that she had been trying to bite back escaped.

"Kei... I'm so sorry... this is all my fault." She quietly sobbed.

"It isn't. Don't you dare say that." From behind, Mikey glared at her. "You didn't know. None of this is your fault so don't you dare blame yourself."

"Hey hey, Y/N, let's get someone peyoung yakisoba later." Baji butted in.

"And then we can play air hockey!" Smiley added.

"And watch the Train to Busan!" Exclaimed Takemichi.

"And, finally, we can watch the sunset together at the park." Emma grinned.

"We're here for you, Y/N," Draken placed a hand on her shoulder, "And none of us are leaning your side until we die."

Y/N sniffed, wiping away her tears. Her lips curved into a tiny, almost miniature smile.

"I'm so lucky... to have you guys."

━━━━━━

Y/N sat in front of Chifuyu's grave, holding a container of peyoung yakisoba. She smiled, pushing it forward.

"I'm back, Fuyu." She grinned, " And, I bought food with me this time. It's your favorite, according to Kei. I ate half of it, sorry. I was hungry. But, Kei said you always halved it. So, let's split it! I ate my part, you eat yours!" The bright grin on her face faltered and she sighed, tears welling up in her eyes. "Ah... I miss you... do you miss me too? Or, are you said you never got to spend your life with your real soulmate?"

She fidgeted with her fingers, a frown pulling at the corners of her glossed lips.

"It's weird though. You and Kei have been friends for years... surely you two should've known..." Y/N ran a hand through her hair, biting her bottom lip. "It doesn't really matter now though... I'm surprised Kei doesn't blame me because... honestly... I feel responsible. I'll look where I'm going from now on, I promise. I won't let your death be in vain. I'll work harder... stay up later... I'll do whatever it takes to become a more successful manga artist! I'll even include you in a story! Heh, think about it, a short manga novel based on us... It'll be your... early birthday present."

Y/N stood up, brushing the dust and dirt off her skirt.

"I'll be back tomorrow..." She muttered, sparing one last smile before she returned back home, "Like always... see you soon, Fuyu."

Y/N exited the graveyard. It had been a few months since Chifuyu's death but she still visited him daily. She left gifts for him, cleaned his headstone, and even talked to him like he was still alive and listening. In a way, it comforted her. And, she liked to think that his spirit was still watching from afar, leading her on the right path.

As Y/N passed by an alleyway, she heard shouting. She took a peek around the corner, face growing slightly pale at the sight. A tall and lanky boy was getting severely beat up by a group of older men who were laughing their asses off.

Breathing deeply and clenching her hands into fists, Y/N stepped into the alley. She kicked a metal garbage can, grabbing the attention of all of them.

"Hey," She piped up, "Bullying isn't nice, especially when you're old enough to know right from wrong. Didn't your mothers ever teach you anything? You lot have no manners and it's honestly disappointing because I've seen turnips with better personalities than you." The bruised and battered boy lightly snorted at Y/N's creative insult.

"She got you there." He drawled, lazily chuckling as he pulled his hoodie down further to conceal his face. All Y/N could see was his hair which was black and blonde, matching hers.

"Huh? What did you just say, bitch?" A man stepped in front of her, blocking her view. He glowered down at her, nastily scowling. Y/N just simply smirked.

"I said that I've seen turnips with better personalities than you." She repeated, taunting and mocking him.

"Fuck you! Stay still so I can punch yo"- He was cut off by a blow to the lower region. If there was one thing Chifuyu taught Y/N, it was how to throw a mean kick.

The male wheezed, dropping to his knees. Y/N stomped her foot down on his back, clicking her knuckles while glaring at his friends.

"Who's next?" She asked, snickering. The group of men exchanged glances before immediately running off, leaving their companion to fend for himself.

How pitiful.

"Wow, for a girl, you can fight really well." The beat-up boy droned, grinning, "I like that in women." He lifted his head, his golden eyes clashing with Y/N's E/C ones.

Y/N blinked, feeling a spark suddenly run through her body. She felt warm and cold at the same time, not being able to control her body temperature. So this was him, her real soulmate.

'Ah... it's the guy who Chifuyu and I found making out with a girl'

It seems like he recognized her as well because, in perfect unison, the two murmured the exact same words.

"Oh, it's you."

A/N : Wrote this while listening to Megan Thee Stallion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 787 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
184K 6.6K 81
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ." แตˆแต‰หกโฑแต›แต‰สณแต‰แตˆ โˆš ---_---_---_--- (๐”ธ๐•Œ) ๐™ผ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐šข๐šก๐™พ๐™ฒ ---_...
60.2K 2.4K 62
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...
1.7K 63 7
โ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐ˆ ๐†๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜โ™ก๏ธŽ๐” ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“.โž Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...